House of Cards Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

————————8————————

The rest of the week passed in almost a blur as Mary got things tidied up for her vacation. She helped Kyle sort out his case load for the next month or so and she knew that things were in good hands, though she was still worried about the one case that he would have when she was away. It was a minor one but she still thought about their routine, and she was antsy as she changed her rings every day and thought about what normally happened around a case.

Allie would be his assistant in it, and Mary knew what he would be doing with Allie after the case was closed. She came into his office on Friday feeling antsy and distracted as she locked the door and stripped out of her slacks before she turned to his desk.

"The shirt too." He said without looking up and, hands trembling, she stripped down to shoes and jewellery before she walked over to his desk to sort through the files.

The casual touches that came made her sigh in pleasure and she smiled as she felt his hand glide up the inside of her thigh and caress her bare labia. She shivered at the touch and when he caressed her a bit more, she rested her hands on the desk and spread her legs a bit more to make it easier for him. She was wet very quickly and her breath was slow and deep as she arched her back, biting her lip against the feelings. A finger slipped into her, then two, and he felt the warm clench of her core, the beat of her pulse around his fingers and a third slipped into her easily. She knew what was coming even as he shifted his hand and when he pressed all of it into her, she rose up on her toes, gasping for breath and her back arching further, her eyes rolling back in her head and her core clenching around him as he made a fist, turning to watch her reaction.

Her breath was coming shallow and fast now, and she was trembling all over with the feeling. Her elbows bent and she laid her head down on his desk as he relaxed his hand and withdrew. She was trying to turn, to clean his fingers with her mouth, but he stopped her, standing behind her, hands on her hips and she looked up at him.

"I thought I might send you off to your vacation with something to remember." He said as his fingers caressed the plug, pressing just enough to make her moan and squirm.

When he slid it from her body, she moaned and bit her lip again, watching him as he unbuckled his belt and freed his cock, which was hard and ready. She felt the flutter of need in her belly, the clench in her core that went with her arousal. His cock slipped into her pussy in a single smooth stroke, her slit so wet and ready that there was no resistance. He stroked through her a few times and not for the first time she wondered that she could still feel him so well even after his fist had been inside of her. She had remained tight, even with two lovers, and even now, moments after taking his fist, she was snug enough that his cock felt wonderful. When he pulled out of her pussy and pressed at her rear she clenched her fists and bit back her moans as she pushed back to meet him. But he gave her bare ass a firm slap, making her gasp.

"You just stand there, let me do the work." He said, giving her another slap for the fun of it and she smiled and did as she was told. She settled her feet and braced herself as he pushed into her slowly, her wetness on his cock easing the way.

Her eyes fluttered back in her head and her back arched again as he stretched and filled her and she shivered and trembled as his hips came to rest against her ass. It was the first time in a week or so that he had taken her ass and she loved the way that it felt. She was moaning in pleasure at the feeling, her head turning restlessly, her hands fisted and her thighs pressed together as she took each deep, slow breath to match his strokes. His hands gripped her hips, and while he normally pulled her back to meet his thrusts, instead he held her still and moved through her with steady, even movements, drawing back until just the head of his cock was still in her ass before gliding forward again with just enough force that his hips slapped against her bare skin. She groaned at just how good it felt, at just how good he felt when he was in her body and she slumped to the desk, reduced to just feeling what he was doing, feeling the pleasure that radiated through her body.

When his hands moved to grasp her arms just above the elbows and he pulled her arms back, she came back into her mind a little. He had never done this with her before, but new things weren't unexpected. She turned her head just a little and he drew her up from the desk and against his chest. His left arm slipped behind her elbows and held her arms back while his right had came around to grip her breast with a firm, unflinching slap that made her gasp even as his fingers slid across her sweat-damp skin and he caught her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching firmly enough that she gasped and her back arched, her core clenched and suddenly he seemed a lot larger in her ass as he moved through her with short, firm thrusts.

"On Monday I'm going to have Allison right here, bent over this desk, like mother, like daughter, and I am going to train her the same way I trained you. I'm going to treat her the way I treat you while you are away. I'm going to make her wait to fuck until after the case is settled and then I'm going to make her pass out right here on this desk, just like you. There won't be very many days that go by when she isn't painted with my cum." He said, never stopping as he fucked her, never letting go of her nipple.

And as he painted the picture of what he would be doing, Mary's eyes rolled back in her head and she had her first ever orgasm from anal. She sobbed and shivered, her entire body shaking as she she felt his cum flood into her body. When he released her she lay back down on the desk, panting for breath as his cock slid out of her ass and she clenched down to keep his spend from leaking out of her as he tucked himself away and sat down to work at his computer as if she wasn't there, watching him. She felt so good, so comfortable, that she had to fight the urge to fall asleep. Someday she knew that he was going to let her sleep, just leave her there until she woke on her own, and she felt a surge of excitement and arousal at that.

But not tonight. She rose after a while, stretching languorously and smiling at the caress of his hand on her ass. She turned her head and saw him watching her and she turned and sat in his lap, arms around his neck and her head turned to kiss him deeply. Tongues tangling, her bare skin warm against him and one hand at her breast for a long while, comfortable and relaxed.

"Are you going to enjoy your vacation?" He asked finally and she nodded.

"Yeah, I think I am. And I think you're going to enjoy it too. Garret wanted me to ask you to check in on the house and the girls while we're away. There's beer in the fridge and some steaks." She said and he nodded.

"I don't know if I want to disturb Allie and Carol." He said and when Mary looked at him, he smiled slightly. "You do know they're lovers, don't you?" He asked and she was shocked at the revelation, but then she realized that she shouldn't have been, every sign of it was there. Her daughter had a girlfriend and it didn't surprise her at all. But what he said next did shock her a little. "And you do know that Carol is a nude model, right?" He asked and she was stunned.

The athletic little blonde was very pretty, Mary had to admit, and she could see why her daughter had taken an interest in her, but posing nude was something that she couldn't wrap her head around. The idea that the petite young woman that was staying at her home, swimming in her pool and also sleeping with her daughter was modelling in the nude.

"How do..." she began and Kyle smiled.

"...I know?" He finished and Mary nodded. "There's a lingerie boutique on south broadway where I went to get a few presents for you and Allie, and in the evenings they have live models in the windows. Carol just happened to be there one night and we recognized each other. She has something of a reputation there and I think she may wind up living around here after all." He said and Mary shook her head with a little smile. She didn't ask about the presents he had bought, if they had come from a place like that then they were likely very decadent and she liked to be surprised.

They kissed and cuddled a bit more and she got up and got dressed, feeling very antsy and aroused as she put her rings back on her finger and cleaned the plug before she closed and locked the box. As she was stepping away he caught her attention and took something out of his desk drawer and handed it to her. He didn't touch her, didn't grab her wrist and pull her back for a last kiss or touch. Once she had changed her rings, she was no longer his office wife, she was Garret's wife, and he respected that boundary, as did she.

"Here, this is for your vacation." He said and she smiled as she took the package, wrapped in elegant parchment paper and tied with a complicated bow. "Unwrap it tonight, I think you'll enjoy it." He said and she smiled and nodded before she left the office, riding a high and feeling very giddy.

————————9————————

Her ride home was uneventful, but she was still very needy. She felt how wet she was, felt how sensitive her pussy was, how tender her ass was, and knew that she wanted to jump her husband as soon as she was in the door. She fidgeted and squirmed at every red light and stop sign and she hoped that she wasn't leaving a stain on the seat, as she could feel how wet she was acutely. By the time she arrived home she could smell nothing but her own arousal in the car and she was so in need of a good, solid dicking that she couldn't even think straight.

So when she saw Garret's car backed up in the driveway, the trunk open and both Allie and Carol helping him load things in, she actually whimpered in denial. She more than wanted sex, she needed it or she wouldn't be able to think... wouldn't be able to function.

Garret saw her and waved with a smile and she smiled and waved back as she pulled in next to his car, her thighs pressed hard together and a sigh escaping her. She took a moment to compose herself before she stepped out and as she did she caught Allie's eye and she saw her daughter was smiling a bit. She wondered how much Allie knew about her relationship with Kyle... she knew that Allie knew about it, but how many details had he shared? How many had she guessed at? She knew that her fears and questions were groundless; Kyle wouldn't share with anyone, not even Allie, details of their relationship. It was private, just as his relationship with Allie was private from Mary.

"Hey hun!" Garret said as he set a suitcase in the car and then came over to give her a kiss.

The touch of his mouth to hers and the light caress of his hand down her back sent a shiver through her core and made her acutely aware of how aroused and unfulfilled she was. But she also knew that there was nothing she could do about it now, not the way Garret was. He would want to get on the road as soon as possible, and seeing the little cooler in the back of his car only confirmed that. They had light food to eat on the road and they would have dinner in Philly. She tried not to sob in unrequited lust, and thought she held up rather well.

"Why don't you go ahead and get changed so we can get on the road." He suggested and she smiled a bit and nodded, reaching back into her car to take out the briefcase and her handbag from work and then heading inside, feeling the throb between her legs with each step, feeling the need for release with every second. She needed something, anything, but she wouldn't get it and she thought for a moment just how cruel both of her lovers were to leave her suffering like this.

She took a quick, cold rinse in the shower to try and calm her blood and then she dressed in a flowing skirt and a loose blouse with nothing underneath. She pulled on her strappy sandals that she hadn't worn in months and put her hair back in a tail before she loaded a last few things into her oversized handbag that she used for outings and she went downstairs to where Garret was waiting. Her head was clear enough that when she saw Allie and Carol talking together in the kitchen, she saw just how close they were, just how they looked at one another, just how comfortable they were with one another and she wondered how she could have missed the signs of their relationship.

But she said nothing and just smiled and hugged her daughter before she said goodbye and went out to get in the car with Garret. He was all set for the trip and they waved goodbye to the girls as they pulled out onto the street and turned toward Philidelphia and their reservation at the Rittenhouse Hotel. As they drove they passed Kyle's car going in the other direction and she waved while Garret gave a little toot of the horn and Kyle waved back. She smiled as she thought of her daughter alone with him for the next two weeks and she knew all of them were going to have fun, then she looked ahead and didn't dwell too much on home, her daughter of Kyle for the rest of the vacation.

((For the rest of Mary And Garret's vacation, look for Part 4 of House of Cards))

————————10————————

Kyle parked his car in the driveway and reached across to grab his overnight bag. It just had a few changes of clothes inside, his tablet and charging cords and not much else. He climbed out of the car and walked up to the front door. There was a little hand-written note stuck under the knocker and he smiled as he saw his name written on it.

Kyle

we're out back in the pool

come on in

and make yourself at home

then come and join us

A

It was all her right down to the ridiculously over-sized 'A' that she always put as her name. He smiled and pushed the door open and as soon as it closed he could hear them splashing around out back. The house was a huge one, with a big yard and a high fence around it in the back. Garret had put a pool in years before when Allie was still in the swim team, and there was a new stone barbecue. The main room of the place was huge and open and through the glass doors at the back of the room he could see the sun-drenched yard and he could just make out Allie and Carol out there playing around. He shook his head a little and went up the stairs. He knew that Carol was likely housed in the guest room, which meant he was supposed to sleep on the sofa, though none of them had any illusions as to where he would really be sleeping. He peeked into Allison's room and saw the big bed there and took a moment to set his bag inside the door before he got some things out and went down the hall to the master bedroom.

It was empty and he stepped in silently and looked around. He could smell Mary in the air of the place and he moved to poke around a few drawers and see what her private life was like. Despite the intimate nature of their relationship, Mary was very good about keeping her home life separate from her work life. When she changed from the rings to the plug, she became a very different person, and as she already knew, with a very few and minor exceptions he respected that boundary. There had been times at work when she was his office wife that they had spoken about her home life, but it was always when they were around other people at the office. When it was just the two of them they rarely needed words. They spoke about work, about his cases or anything that was upcoming in the office and never about her family. Never once had they considered a rendezvous outside of the office. There had been an exception the first time he had come to this house, but it was never mentioned again and he doubted that it would ever be repeated. It had become clear over the last few months that when she was his office wife, she was his to do with as he pleased and she would offer no word of protest.

But when she was Garret's wife she was Garret's alone, and Kyle accepted that. There may be other times in the future when they would have a moment outside of work, but it would be spontaneous and very quiet. Still, however, she fascinated him and he couldn't resist this look into her private life. Here was a level of intimacy that Garret had with her that Kyle would never share, and a part of him envied the older man that connection with his wife. As he poked around the room, he found a jewellery box and some perfume, her closet and the nice clothes that were hung neatly there. He avoided Garret's things; they were sacrosanct, off limits to him and so he stayed to the side of the room that was clearly Mary's. Not that her things weren't as sacred in this place as Garret's, but Kyle wanted to understand her on a deeper level. He opened a drawer and found her panties and bras and he smiled as he ran his fingers over the silky cloth of them. She never wore the bras anymore, and had let slip that even at home she rarely wore them. It was a bit of insight into her home life, a little nugget that had slipped and aroused his curiosity of her and had led to this quiet searching of her bedroom. He smirked a bit when he saw just how few panties she had.

He knew that she would have taken some with her on her vacation, but the fact that she had lost so many to him at work was the primary cause of her depleted drawer. He went back to his bag and took out a small package then brought it in and placed it in her drawer under her remaining pair of panties, then took one of the three pair and sniffed it deeply before he put it back. He padded down the hall to the washroom there and changed into his swim trunks, folding his clothing up neatly and setting it in with his bag before he went out to find the girls.

————————11————————

Allison was treading water when she saw him coming to the doors. She giggled and swam over to the edge of the pool, Carol following her. The two girls crossed their arms on the patio at the edge of the pool, their bodies still in the cool water and watched him walk out. He paused a moment, his eyes adjusting to the light then he saw them and smiled, leaping out over them and arching into the water. With a look at one another, the two girls, both long time competitive swimmers, ducked under the water and pursued him. By the time the three of them surfaced, they were laughing and gasping for breath as they treaded water and circled. Allie held up his swim trunks with a giggle and he shook his head.

"Can I have those back?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Nope." She said, tossing them off to the side of the pool. "No clothes allowed in this pool today, sorry Mr. Rossdale." She said with another giggle and Carol giggled as well.

The two girls turned to swim away and he was treated to a great view of their bare asses as they dove under the water. He chased them but they were very good at keeping just ahead of him, taunting by using a slim foot to push off of his chest and gliding away underwater. There were a few moments when he managed to trail a finger down a slim side or grab at a wrist or ankle but they always slipped away or twisted out of his grip like an eel and then they were gone again, trailing bubbles or laughter back at him. They spent a happy hour or two playing grab-ass in the pool before they all climbed out and laid on blankets on the grass, smiling and breathing heavily.

This was why both girls were in such great shape, he knew. They both swam regularly and had for years. And now, laying in the sun they were as slim and fit as young dolphins and he took a minute to admire their bodies. Allie was the more curvy of the two, though she was still slim. Darker of hair and skin, her full breasts were capped with dark nipples while Carol, with her ash blonde hair and petite frame had small, firm breasts high on her chest capped with pink nipples that each sported a barbell piercing. Where Allie had softer curves and more rounded hips, Carol was tone and trim, with neatly defined abs and strong legs and arms.

123456...8