House of Cards Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The real reason she takes off her wedding rings is because when she's here, she's my Office Wife, and when she leaves she becomes Garret Russell's wife again. Taking off the rings is a way to symbolize that change." He said, and Herschel looked at him for a long moment then nodded with a smile.

"Well, mother and daughter both... That is a sweet prize to hold on to, if you can. But what if they find out about each other?" He angled a look at Kyle that the younger man knew was assessing his ever movement, every twitch and shift, every breath and bat of an eyelash.

"They already know." Kyle said and Herschel raised an eyebrow at that. "Mary has seen me with Allie, and Allie figured out about Mary and I the day I met her, she's like you, smarter than I initially gave her credit for." He admitted. "So there are no secrets there." Herschel toasted him with a smile and a nod.

"Well, that brings us to why I really asked you up here, Kyle. You've got balls... and damn big ones too. It's why I hired you, four years ago, despite your age and inexperience and I haven't regretted it yet and it's why I'm going to make this offer now." He paused and swirled the whiskey in his glass before he went on. "Joel is retiring next year in the spring and when he does, Bernie Goldman is going to move up to that senior partner position. That leaves Bern's office, and his position, open." He looked over at Kyle and let his words sink in. Bern Goldman was Herschel's alternate. The two of them worked together every single day. As realization dawned on Kyle Herschel nodded with a smile.

"That office is yours if you want it." Herschel said and Kyle was stunned.

"I don't know what to say." Kyle said, shaking his head.

"Yes or no is what I was looking for." Herschel said with a laugh and Kyle laughed as well.

"How could I say anything but yes." He said and the two of them shook hands on it.

————————19————————

The two women looked up as Kyle came in and it was clear to both of them that he was riding on a cloud. He had been gone for more than three hours and Allie had been a bit worried, though Emily had told her not to. Now he came in and both of them stared as they saw how filled with joy he was.

"Close things up." He said fairly dancing. "I'm taking you both to dinner." He said and the two women looked at each other and Emily laughed a bit.

"Someone got some good news." She said, tapping at her keyboard.

"I just got offered the position of Herschel Rosenthal's alternate." He said and Emily looked up, her face open in shock. "Joel is retiring in the spring and Bernie is moving up to senior partner, which leaves his office and his position open." He said and the two women came around the desk to hug him and congratulate him.

"Oh my god! You've got to be the youngest alternate in history." Emily said, beaming with a smile.

"That's what Herschel said." Kyle admitted. "And I'll have two secretaries, if you're ever looking to come back." He offered and Emily laughed a bit.

"I would, but Joe has been working hard to get a daughter lately, so I don't know how long I'll be available. But I'll take the job for as long as I can get it." She said before she sighed and mugged an embarrassed face. "And as much as I'd love for you to wine and dine me tonight, I've got two babies at home and two boobs that are feeling very heavy at the moment. So I really should get home." She turned back to the desk for her things. She hugged them both and Kyle promised her a dinner night out with just her and her husband in the near future and she headed home as Kyle turned to Allie and the look he gave her had her blushing had squirming in place.

"Your ass is mine." He said and the look on his face and the tone of his voice nearly made her cum right there.

————————20————————

They made it from the office to his apartment in twenty minutes and Allie could barely walk by the time they got there. He had had her take her shirt off at the office and put clamps on her nipples, then put her blazer on over her lacy purple shelf-bra and her blouse he put in her purse. Her blazer barely hid the bulges of the clamps and when he had turned on the vibrator she had sobbed and bit her lip at the sensation. Then he had cruelly made her walk down the stairs to the lobby before they went to his car to ride back to his apartment. She had had to say hello to people and wave and try to keep her face straight with the thrumming against her pussy and the clamps on her nipples under just the blazer. She was showing off more cleavage than she ever had before and she got more than a few looks from men and women both. By the time they reached his car, the ache for sex was so strong in her that she would happily have fucked him anywhere he wanted. But he wasn't finished with her yet. Once they reached the car, he opened her blazer and ordered her to keep her hands in her lap. She had sat there, trembling and aching, thankful for the tinted windows as he tugged at the chain between the clamps and made her gasp and sob. Then, to keep her from crying out too loudly, he had put the gag in her mouth.

They had bought it the first day after her chastity punishment and the shiny black rubber ball was the same shade as the lipstick he bought for her. It buckled around her head on a leather strap and she drooled if she wore it too long. Her mouth ached and she caught herself sucking at the ball as he had her sit still while he painted her lips. She was panting before he even started the engine and as she rode she whimpered and moaned around the gag, feeling the first line of drool patter on bare bare chest.

He had driven to his apartment building and then made her walk with him, just as she was, to the elevator up to his place. He had tormented her the entire time, letting her know that the elevator could be stopped on any floor, that someone could see her at any time, and she had been shaking with anxiety and arousal by the time they reached his floor and he made her take off her skirt and fold it neatly into her bag while she stood there in the hall. Then they had walked down to his apartment while he fumbled with his keys and she was sure that someone would come out and see her. She was fidgeting and squirming and she could feel her wetness running down her leg and when he finally got the door open, he blocked the way and had her pass him her handbag, which he set aside, and then her blazer and she was left standing in the hall in her panties and bra and hose and very little else. She felt very exposed.

Her head was swimming and her body ached for attention and when he grabbed her arms and pulled her inside, she was helpless to do anything but let him. The door closed and her back was to it and he was pressed against her and she clung to him, moaning and whimpering around the gag as his hands felt her entire body, massaging her breasts and freeing them from the bra, then his mouth was feasting on her as he pulled off his belt. She was panting for breath and she didn't even think as he grabbed her wrists and pulled them together before he wrapped his belt around them and lifted them up. The door opened again and then closed and she was trapped, her arms over her head and her back to the door. Her feet were barely touching the floor and she was helpless as he stepped back and looked at her.

She whimpered and squirmed, pressed her thighs together and tried to beg him with her eyes, knowing that she couldn't speak at all with the gag in her mouth. He smiled and turned and walked away and Allie just watched him go, stunned and shocked, so aroused that it was physically painful and with the vibrator still driving her crazy. He was gone for a while, at least half an hour, but he must have kept his phone near at hand, as she felt the settings on the vibrator change several times, growing slower or faster and driving her nearly insane. She was soaked with sweat and barely able to keep herself upright when he reappeared and she was so glad to see that he was naked and hard. If he had come out to torment her any further she would have killed him.

That was when she felt the knock on the door and her blood ran cold. Her eyes were wide as he approached and reached for the knob. She stepped forward as he opened it and then sagged as he closed it again without the belt over the door. She saw Carol there and the relief was palpable. The little blonde looked her over and licked her lips, but Kyle just crouched, put his shoulder in Allie's waist and lifted her over his shoulder, his hand resting on her ass as he carried her down the hall, Carol following. He tossed Allie on the bed and she lay there, unable to even move as he drew the belt up again and tied it to the headboard and then he bent to remove the leather panties from her and she was so grateful for the end of the vibrations that she sobbed, relaxing in the sheets. Then she saw him grab Carol by the back of the head and the blonde yelped as he pushed her down, face first into Allie's pussy. Allie moaned as Carol began licking and kissing and sucking without a word being said and when Kyle stepped behind her and slid her shorts down, Carol paused to look back, earning a hard slap to her bare ass from Kyle.

"Don't stop until I tell you to." He commanded and Carol moaned and nodded as she turned back to what she was doing.

Allie watched as Kyle reached down to caress Carol with his hand, making her wet and drawing a moan from her, but his eyes were on Allie, firm and unblinking as he shifted and then plunged into Carol hard and deep. The petite blonde cried out, earning another slap to her bare ass, and she went back to what she was doing, making Allie feel good. Carol was very experienced at eating pussy, and she showed that now as she sought Allie's clit and sucked on it, flicking the piercing with her tongue and driving her wild. She writhed and thrashed in the sheets, cumming hard within the first minute and sobbing with the intensity of the orgasm.

After that it became a game for Kyle to try and distract Carol from what she was doing, slapping her bare ass with each lapse and she was sobbing and shaking by the time he relented. He pulled out of her pussy and she fell limp along the foot of the bed. Kyle moved around to the head and released Allie's arms, then took the gag out of her mouth and kissed her hard. She moaned as she surged up into the kiss, knowing that her lips would be tender and swollen later, but not caring. The kiss went on for a long time and when he stopped she lay back exhausted in the sheets, staring up at the ceiling and barely able to think as he moved to finish stripping Carol. He picked her up easily and carried her around to lay her on the bed again, her head down near the foot of the bed, and then he shifted her up and over Allie. Allie smiled as she looked at Carol's wet, tight little slit and she leaned up to lick across her folds, making the other woman moan and squirm. Then Kyle went to the foot of the bed and grasped Allie's ankles and drew both of them down until Allie's ass was at the very bottom of the bed.

He lifted her legs across his chest and she felt his tip at her entrance. He looked down at the two women and smiled as he slid into Allie slowly, savouring the feel of her around his cock. She was so warm and wet that there was no resistance, but she clenched around him at the feeling, moaning and whimpering into Carol's pussy. And when the blonde woke enough to start licking and kissing her pussy, Allie sobbed and came again, her back arching and her hands grasping at Carol's body. She felt amazing, so tired and sore, weak and worn, but so good at the same time and she devoured Carol's pussy with an eager hunger that she had not felt since the pair had first become lovers. She lost herself in the moment, in the act of what she was doing, and soon she was cumming again as Kyle slid through her, each thrust long and slow and deep, the sensation only heightened by Carol's mouth and when the blonde came, Allie smiled and kept at her, closing her eyes and devouring the pussy before her tirelessly as Kyle went a bit faster, a bit harder, and a bit more forcefully. She looked up past Carol and saw him and he was still watching her, still smiling as he moved through her body and Allie was in love with them both. Even as he came inside of her, as his cum flooded her to overflowing, she was cumming herself. When he pulled out Carol began licking and sucking her clean, lapping at the mingled fluids and swallowing them down and he just watched the pair of them as he moved to lay on the bed with them. It was a good day, and it would become a good weekend, he knew.

1...345678
  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe Mason posted this in wrong category

Maybe Mason believes that a wife can have a Romance with another man while loving her husband. This has parts Romance part BDSM apart Mind Control and part Loving Wife.

It has been a long time between chapters. Did Mason lose interest or get upset with comments.

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Next chapter?

It's been a while since you last posted. Do you intend to finish the story?

You write really well but you can't have a title such as house of cards without letting us know how it is blown down.

Hope to read the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
House of Cards

Chapter 2 & 3 are nothing but brilliantly composed, this is one of the best romance stories period, excellent characters and story flow. Waiting for more.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1about 5 years ago
I find myself having to agree

With 26thNC and others of that opinion. Otherwise, what's the point of a "House of Cards" theme?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Still waiting

Still waiting for Garreth to bring the whole house down on Kyle's head. He needs to destroy Kyle and his cheating wife completely. No score until this comes to some sort of end.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Lucy Strays An inexperienced wife learns that size can make a difference.in Loving Wives
Drive Hal struggles to deal with Lisa's cock teasing adultery.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories