House of Cards Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their kiss broke and Carol was surprised when Kyle reached down and drew her up into a kiss as well. She moaned at the feel of it as Allie watched, smiling. It felt so good, so right to be kissed like this and Carol surrendered just as Allie had to him. When he released her she was panting for breath and her entire body was aching for more. He turned, not toward Allie then, but toward Carol, bearing her back into the sheets and sliding in between her legs. She felt her heart thumping painfully, felt her nipples aching for attention, felt her pussy open as she spread her legs around him and when Allie came down to kiss her, Carol moaned into her mouth and sobbed at the feel of his cock resting against her slit.

Allie moved down and began to suck at a nipple and Kyle's hand went to Carol's other breast and the little blonde was helpless and unable to do anything but lay there and look up at him, her eyes wide and her mouth open, her entire body aching for attention as her hips rolled, pressing her bare slit up against him, begging wordlessly for the feel of him within her. He looked her right in the eye as he shifted himself and she couldn't look away if she wanted to. She felt him poise at her entrance and then hold there for a long moment... just held there as he stared at her, as Allie sucked hard at a nipple and his hand grasped her other breast, her body was almost screaming for more, the anticipation of it nearly driving her insane.

She whimpered and shifted her hips, trying to slide onto him, trying to do anything at all to get more, and he just held himself there, letting her try and move onto his hard rod, but not giving her more than the feel of his tip at her entrance. She whimpered again, then sobbed at the need that was in her, growing more desperate. And then he moved. It wasn't a slow slide, it wasn't a firm, even thrust. He slammed his cock into her hard, filling her completely and making her breath explode from her in a scream of pleasure like she had never given voice to before. She stared up at him, eyes wide and shocked as he drew back and slammed into her again, drawing another scream from her. Then again... and again and her screaming turned to sobs as he fucked her.

And she knew that that was just what it was. This wasn't making love, or having sex, it wasn't a screw or a quickie... this was a fucking, a hard, deep, borderline brutal fucking and she loved every second of it as she stared up at him. He paused for a moment and reached back to grasp her legs, then he folded her completely in half, her ankles beside her head, and he started fucking her once again, drawing back to slam forward and she just lay there, stunned and silent aside from the moaning sobs that came from her throat. Her first orgasm came just after he moved her legs, and it blended into the next one, and then the next until her body was a distant part of her, and her mind was awash in a powerful pleasure like she had never known before. She tried to arch her back and couldn't, not with his hands behind her knees holding her in place. She clawed at the sheets and at the his arms, but he ignored it, and then she looked to Allie, to where her lover lay watching, one hand stroking Carol's short hair and when Allie saw her face she smiled and bent down to kiss her.

Carol devoured that kiss, pushing up to meet it, feeling her body begin to go numb from the waves of pleasure and Allie wasn't surprised when Carol went limp on the bed, passed out from the power of her release. She smiled and looked up to Kyle as he slowed to a stop and the couple kissed.

"Does she have any idea how unbelievably sexual she is?" He asked and Allie nodded and shrugged at the same time.

"I think she knows on some level, but she doesn't really understand the effect it has on other people." Allie said, stroking Carol's hair back and kissing her lover tenderly.

When Kyle grasped her hips and dragged her over Carol, Allie went eagerly, straddling Carol's body and staring down at the petite blonde as she felt Kyle's cock at her pussy. She leaned back to meet his stroke and took him all at once, groaning as he filled her. His hands settled on her hips and he drew her back to meet each of his strokes, and she moaned and clenched down on him as he filled her. It felt so good to have him this way, to have him in this house... this room... this bed... and she knew that soon enough he would have a house of his own, that she would live there with him, that she would share his bed every night and she would wonder every time if he had had sex with her mother that day. She would wonder how far he had gone with Mary, and that only served to drive her higher, to make her more aroused than ever, to drive her over the edge of her orgasm and she cried out at the release, clenching down as he came and flooded her with his cum.

They collapsed on the bed then, all three of them tangled together and exhausted and Allie smiled as she lay between her two lovers and drifted to sleep, completely content.

————————15————————

On Monday they rode in together in his car and took the elevator up to the office where Emily was already set up at the desk, her light brown hair pushed back in a neat tail and her smile warm for them both. Kyle left Allie with the secretary to start learning the ropes while he went into his office and got started on his own paperwork.

Emily was a quick teacher and Allie picked up the normal parts of the daily tasks quickly and easily. At lunch time they sat at the desk and chatted as they ate and Allie formed a good, strong friendship with Emily that she knew would last a long time. Kyle came out as they were finishing up and took the two of them into his office to go over his docket for the next two weeks.

"You'll be shadowing Emily and, when she gets back, you'll shadow Mary for a few days but then she'll shadow you for a while to make sure that you have everything down. But as much as I'd prefer to monopolize your time, you will be on call for most of the firm once you have been trained enough. You'll be a go-fer, but don't take it too personally, all of the new interns start out in that position." He said with a shrug.

Allie knew just what would be expected of her and she was prepared, or so she hoped at least. She could count on a lot of late nights and early mornings, a lot of running around and fetching things. It was a sort of rite of passage for her, and she was eager to get it started.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully and when Emily left at the end of the day, Allie locked the door behind her and then turned and went to Ryan's office. She felt anxious and excited at the same time as she gathered her things and stepped inside, closing and locking the door behind her. He glanced up and raised an eyebrow and when she reached for the waist of her skirt, he nodded and sat back in his chair to watch her. She shed the skirt and set it over the arm of the sofa, then started to unbutton her blouse, but he stopped her and shook his head.

"Leave that." He said and she stopped. "Take off your panties." He said and she lifted the hem of her blouse and started to slide the panties down her legs, turning so her back to him and her ass was presented, bending at the waist and stepping out of them before she stood again. He nodded in approval when she looked at him again and then he held out his hand.

"Bring them here." He said and she walked over, her skin flushing with colour as she stopped beside his chair and put them in his hand. He took them and sniffed deeply, smiling as he looked at her and then he tucked them into the inside pocket of his jacket before he looked her over.

"Much as I would like to tell you not to wear a bra, I think you are a bit too..." He said and she smiled a bit as she interrupted him.

"My tits are far too large for that." She said and he raised an eyebrow in a way that had her heart racing a bit faster. She could tell he was amused, but at the same time there was something more... something she couldn't quite place.

"I was going to say that you were too curvaceous... for that." He said, his hand came to her leg and caressed her bare skin, up and down from her knee to her ass. It felt good, his hand on her skin and she shivered a bit as he gave her ass a squeeze. She bit her lip and he smiled as he looked her over. "I think we'll have to come up with something new for you... I like having access to your body." He said and she nodded. "We'll also have to come up with a new punishment for you for when you misbehave like that." He said and she raised an eyebrow. "You interrupted me, we can't have too much of that." He said and she flushed with colour.

"What do you do with my mother?" She asked and he shook his head.

"None of your business." He said flatly. "You are not Mary and she is not you. I will not make you into a surrogate for her any more than I would call her by your name. There will always be similarities in what I do with the both of you, but I will never make you the same as each other, that wouldn't be fair to any of us." He said and she nodded and felt a bit chastened.

She had become hung up on his relationship with her mother for the first time and she vowed that it would be the last. He had shown considerable maturity in what he said and she felt that she should do the same.

"One of the parallels is this;" He said and she looked to him expectantly. "We never have sex close to a case. So you and I will not either. I have a trial in four days and we will both wait until it is over before we celebrate." He said and she stifled a whimper of protest. He saw her brow furrow and he smiled. "You don't like that, do you?" He asked and she shook her head. He grasped her ass a bit more firmly, pressing a fingertip to her rear, making her gasp.

"When I ask you something, answer me." He said firmly and she gasped, raising up on her toes a bit.

"No, I don't like it." She said, gripping his desk for support but doing nothing to dissuade him from what he was doing. She smiled at the feel, and bit her lip against a moan.

"No, I don't like it who?" He asked, looking right into her eyes as he spoke and she smiled.

"No, I don't like it, sir." She said and he smiled, but his hand remained as it was and she gasped for a breath at the intensity of the moment. "I think I have just the punishment for you, Allie." He said finally, his hand relaxing as he turned and looked her over. "Unbutton that blouse after all." He said and she did, laying the garment open and showing her simple, beige bra.

"We're going lingerie shopping tonight, I think." He said. "You need lacier things, and some bra's with a front-clasp." He nodded as he turned his idea over in his head. "And I'll pick up a few other toys as well. But for now... I want to see you grind on the corner of my desk." He said and she bit her lip as she shifted toward the corner.

"Yes sir." She said, somewhat breathlessly.

She could feel the smooth, rounded corner press hard against her pussy and it shot a thrill through her body. She had to lift up on her toes a little to really grind against it, feeling the smooth wood part her labia and press against her entrance and she moved her hips back and forth, spreading her wetness on the hard surface and watching him as he watched her. He was clearly amused, enjoying the show and she groaned in pleasure at the feel of it. Her breath came in gasps and her skin flushed as she did as directed. Little whimpers and moans escaped her but he just sat and watched. It was infuriating, and the corner was awkward and unforgiving as she pressed against it. But she felt her pleasure building and she knew that she was getting close to an orgasm. That was when he told her to stop. She whimpered and jerked to a stop against the desk. He made her step back and stand on unsteady feet and she gasped for breath and chewed her bottom lip.

"Have you guessed what your punishment is yet?" He asked and she shook her head.

"No, sir." She said and he just nodded and stood, walking around her and looking her body over. When he reached around from behind and pulled her bra up to expose her breasts, she gasped as they fell free. He filled his hands with her hot flesh and pinched her nipples and she gasped and sobbed at the feeling. He released her and left her standing there as the wave of her arousal receded, and she heard him pouring a drink before he sat back down again and looked at her.

"Again." He said.

"Yes, sir." She replied and she gripped the desk and rubbed her pussy against it once more as he watched, sipping his drink and smiling. When she was close once more, he stopped her again and she sobbed at the loss of sensation. She had been so close, just a moment or to more and she would have achieved release. He made her stand there and when he saw how restless she was, he had her put her hands behind her head.

"This is how I want you to stand while you are awaiting your punishment." He said.

"Yes sir." She said.

"Have you guessed yet?" He asked and she shook her head, but then caught herself.

"No, sir. Not yet." She said and he nodded and she saw him hold up two fingers for a moment, smiling as he took a sip from the glass in his other hand.

"Again." He said and she did it again, only to have him stop her at the cusp. She waited, hands behind her head, body aching for more as he watched and when he asked her again she still didn't know. Three more times he had her grind on the desk, three more times he let her get close to an orgasm and then he stopped her with a word and she was weeping freely by then and it dawned on her just what the punishment was.

"Have you guessed?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." She said and he smiled. "If you are wrong, it will be more punishment." He said and she felt her heart race at the very idea. "So, what do you think it is?" He asked.

"Edging, sir." She said and he smiled.

"Very good, Allie. Edging. And you've already been denied five times. Three more and we will be finished for right now." He said and she sobbed as he ordered her back to it.

She went without protest, grinding on his desk, again and again, her pussy sore and aching for more than just this, aching for his hands, or his mouth, his cock or anything else. But he made her edge three more times and then he pulled her into his lap, her head on his shoulder and his arms around her as he soothed her and relaxed her, stroking the skin on her legs and ass, her back and her sides until she was calm. Her mind was still a chaotic jumble of emotions and unrequited need, but just being there with him, close and warm, as he soothed and comforted her and she felt safe and happy. She understood now just how much she needed him, just how strong their relationship was and she clung to his shirt and loved him completely,smiling as she thought of the days and weeks, the years and decades ahead of them.

————————16————————

She finally stood and they went about their end of day tasks together, her staying just as he had left her, mostly in her skin and he enjoyed caresses and touches to her as they finished up. It took about a half hour and before he let her get dressed, he had her clean his desk. She knelt down at the corner where she had ground her pussy against the desk and she watched him with unblinking eyes as she licked it clean, tasting herself and feeling her blood race and her pussy ache for more.

He let her dress then, but he didn't return her panties and she didn't ask for them either. They went down to his car and as he drove they chatted about various things, about his appointment tomorrow with Gina to look at some houses. He would be in for the morning but he would leave during lunch and wouldn't see her again until that evening. He steered the car toward a nice restaurant and they went in to have dinner together before they started walking along the street, looking in various shops and enjoying each other's company and the mild evening. He steered her into a discreet little boutique she felt her heart race again.

The storefront was small and plain, just the name of the boutique; Miss Understood, on a plain sign and a few items in the narrow windows that she might normally expect in a store like this one, lingerie and sexy 'casual wear', a bit of makeup and some naughty costumes. Inside it was much the same, a wall of condoms and more costumes, a curtained off area filled with porno movies and magazines with a bored looking cashier at the desk reading a book. But then he led her deeper, down a narrow hallway that opened up to the real store, and she stood in awe at the size of the place. The main store was surrounded by older buildings on every side, but here, in the middle, it was four stories of everything she could even imagine. Down the broad stairs were sex toys galore, and what she could see of the second floor was lined with all manner of interesting things, such as books and movies, toys and games and all for adults.

The main floor, where they were, was a lingerie boutique that made Victoria's Secret look like the salvation army. They were approached by a tall, slender redhead with a ready smile and Kyle gave his instructions.

"She needs new bras and panties, something lacy, some with front clasps, and a few other things of her choosing." He said and the woman, who introduced herself as Paige, smiled and took charge of Allie while Kyle climbed the stairs and out of sight.

Allie went with Paige and had her first ever formal bra fitting, and she tried on dozens and dozens of bras before she settled on eight new ones all with matching panties. She picked some that had front clasps like he wanted, then she selected some shelf bras that would give her the support she needed for her breasts but still barely covered them and she knew just how sexy she looked in them as she smiled and let Paige pack them all away. She found some sexy garter belts and stockings and a little skirt that barely covered her ass that she just had to have. Paige took all of her selections to the counter while Allie went upstairs to seek Kyle.

The second floor was a wonderland of toys and games and books, magazines and handcuffs, blindfolds and ropes and other things that she felt she could look through for hours, but she went on up the stairs to the top floor when she didn't see Kyle and she stepped into a room filled with leather and rope, steel and latex, PVC and vinyl and she bit her lip as she looked around for him. She finally found him talking with a slim blonde with one side of her head shaved and a loop through her nose. He smiled as she approached and the blonde looked her over.

"Yeah, I think I have just what you're looking for." She said as she nodded. "Come on." She gestured and Kyle took Allie's hand and followed the woman, who introduced herself to Allie as Penny, through the racks and aisles. The woman eyeballed Allie and then took some things down and led them to a dressing room at the back of the store.

"Alright, try these on, over your panties. They're going to be tight, but they're meant to be," She said, fiddling with something on the garment before handing it over. Allie got her panties back from Kyle before she took a pair of what looked to her like leather panties. She pulled them up and into place and then zipped the sides and felt just how snug they were. There was something hard and ridged rubbing against her slit within the panties and she furrowed her brow until Penny held up a little black box and pressed a button. The thing pressed against Allie's slit thrummed to life and she nearly fell at the sensation. It was a built in vibrator, curved to follow her slit and with little bumps that just made it feel even better. At the top was the worst part, a knob that rested against her piercing and made her whimper and moan until Penny turned it off and passed it to Kyle.

1...345678