House of Lust Ch. 01: Prologue

Story Info
Jennifer takes a job at a brothel.
3.1k words
3.93
20.5k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: A lot of setup in this chapter. Enjoy!

***************************************************

"Oh come on girl just one more!" her friend pleaded while beginning to pull her up from her seat. This had been the fourth bar the pair had been to tonight. It was by far the least busy. This however, hadn't stopped Jennifer from having 2 rounds of tequila shots in this bar alone.

After all this was meant to be her bachelorette party, her last night of true freedom and a justification to get completely wasted.

Her fiancee Philip was a lawyer, and quite a good one at that. He was 28 and there were already talks of him making partner at his firm. Jennifer was 24 and had met Philip at the office when she worked as a secretary there. After 3 years of dating him she was getting ready to marry him. She loved Philip but always suspected there was something he wasn't telling her. He had to take business trips almost every week but I guess that was the cost of his success within the firm. He treated Jennifer well showing her off to his colleagues at parties and even going as far as providing enough money so that she didn't have to work and could stay at there fancy apartment.

The night so far had not gone completely to plan with her friend carol being out of town and her other friend Lindsey not being able to find a sitter for her newborn. This had left her with her best friend Britney who was attempting to make up for their other friends not being there by drinking the amount of drinks they would have had between them.

"This place is dead!" Britney exclaimed

"We need to end the night with a bang!" She started walking towards the door almost falling because of the high heels she was wearing, but mostly because of all the alcohol in her system.

"Fine but this will be the last one." Jennifer compromised knowing that if the pair had to much more to drink they would forget the night completely. They both staggered through the night holding onto each other to keep each other upright.

"Over there." Britney pointed to a building across the street. It had a glowing pink neon sign above the door which the pair were to drunk to make out. Standing at the door was the bouncer a tall bald black man in a black polo shirt. "Check out tall dark and handsome over there!" she said biting her lip and undressing him with her eyes.

"I'm getting married in two days." Jennifer responded giggling.

"Fine I get to keep him all to myself!" Britney replied lustily.

Britney marched over towards the bouncer impressively managing not to stumble while Jennifer tried to keep up with her

"So this is where all the hotties go on a Friday night." she said in a seductive tone while doing her best to do a sexy pose making sure her bum and her cleavage stuck out for the bouncer to see. Jennifer stood a few meters away feeling embarrassed for her friends drunk attempt at seducing the bouncer but also finding the situation very comical.

The bouncer grinned and untied the rope to the barrier and replied simply by saying "The real hotties are inside ladies."

The pair continued on inside still giggling from Britney's encounter with the bouncer. "This club is very different to the others we've been in tonight." Jennifer thought to herself while gazing at all the nude photos of women on the wall. She then turned to see a long corridor to her left with many doors with stars on the doors like the backstage of a theater. In front of her at the other side of the room where two open doors leading to what looked like a bar and lounge area. Between the two areas was a desk which appeared to be for a secretary. A red head in a sheath dress that hugged her curves was sat there talking to a blonde with pigtails in a satin kimono which barley covered past her ass.

The red head noticing Jennifer signaled her to come over. In which the curiosity inside Jennifer as to why a nightclub had a front desk drove her to walk over.

"So what kind of pleasure are we after tonight miss?" The red head asked Jennifer calmly "Lexi here is free right now." the blonde turned to face Jennifer sucking a lollipop.

It was only now that Jennifer realized she only had navy panties on under her kimono. Lexi had her 34D tits on full display for Jennifer to see, she had a tight stomach but still had a nice round ass. Jennifer could smell her strong perfume that smelt like flowers, from the other side of the desk.

Jennifer herself only had 32D breasts and would never have them out for every one to see.

"Like what you see? You've got a nice rack yourself babe." Lexi said taking the lollipop out her mouth.

Realizing she had been staring at Lexi's tits Jennifer blushed and adjusted her eye line so that she was looking at Lexi's face. And not her sexy body.

"Yes, i mean no, i mean your very pretty but that's not why i'm here!" she stammered.

"Oh are you here for the job?" interrupted the red head "As it said on the add its flexible hours and a starting rate of 250 dollars."

"Per night?" inquired Jennifer "wow thats around what Philip makes now." she thought to herself.

"No honey that's per client, Lexi how many clients have you seen tonight?" the red head asked her friend.

"3!" She began to suck on her lollipop, twirling her pigtails "so far!"

"That's a lot of money even Philips bosses don't make that much in a day." she pondered, but thinking of Philip made her snap out of it. "I'm not here for any job offer i'm afraid my friend and I are on my bachelorette party and took a wrong turn. My fiancee is a lawyer so i have no need for the money." Jennifer blurted out trying to take back control of the situation

"The ones in suits are the worst ones, when he disappoints you we'll still be here." The red head said "Ask for Scarlett." and with that she turned and went to speak to a man who had just came out the long corridor.

"He'd be an idiot to cheat on you babe." Lexi leaned forward "If I were him I'd fuck that tight little ass of yours 24/7" Lexi whispered into Jennifer's ear.

"well i'd better get my friend home." Jennifer still blushing turned to pick up Britney who had fallen asleep on a leather sofa bed in the adjacent corner of the room. Wanting to get out of the situation "I'm getting married in a few days" she kept repeating to herself but regardless of that she couldn't help that her body was completely turned on by the whole ordeal and her panties were soaked.

After a long trip in a cab to get Britney home, Jennifer finally made it home to her apartment. Philip was staying with the best man until the wedding for his own bachelor party leaving the apartment empty. Jennifer went straight to the bedroom to take her heels off, but instead of going to her shoe closet she stopped in front of the mirror. Doing a little pose in her black body con dress she remembered how sexy she looked.

Her long brown locks reached her shoulders finally let loose and not done up in a pony tail for work. Jennifer turned to get a better view of her ass. Which Britney told her was "thicc" it reminded Jennifer how proud of her body she was. She slowly began to unzip the back of her dress letting it fall to the floor once the zipper had reached the bottom. Any other night she would have taken more care of her clothes (after all they weren't exactly cheap), but tonight she could't wait to shed her outer layer because her body was yearning for attention.

Jennifer was hot and bothered, the sweat on her body glimmered in the light. She thought about how that slut had spoken to her in the club, how she smelt when she leaned in and how fantastic her breasts looked. She undid her bra massaging her breasts as she did. Her left hand played with her breasts; massaging them, rubbing them, squeezing them. She let her hands wander down the rest of her body until she found her wet panties to which she slowly took of too. As if she was stripteasing for someone else in the room.

Jennifer took a few steps back until she found her king size bed. She lay down on it. Her eyes closed as her right hand desperately rubbed her clit while her left played with her nipples. She felt as if she was a teenager again exploring her body again for the first time. Jennifer began to put her right ring finger the one with her engagement ring on it inside her "aah" she moaned "No one will know the naughty things I've done with this ring." She thought to herself. She allowed a second finger inside her pussy "aaaahh!" she moaned again. Adding a third finger only made her feel even better "ooohh yes!" she moaned louder than before. Her body was trembling in ecstasy. She hadn't felt this good in years. Finally after building up to a tremendous orgasm she came all over her hand. Her fingers were drenched in her own cum which for some reason Jennifer felt compelled to lick clean. Something she had never dreamed of doing before. Jennifer lay on her bed surprised yet pleased at what she had just done. It was like being in the brothel had triggered her primal desires for sex. Perhaps it was the way Lexi had spoken to her. Jennifer was in no way a lesbian but she appreciated the compliments she was given. It had been ages since someone had spoken to her like that. Not even Philip was enough to bring out this side of her. She fell asleep still enjoying the aftermath of the bliss she had just felt.

The wedding went well. Jennifer looked gorgeous in her wedding dress and none of the bridesmaids did anything they shouldn't have (Britney!). Unfortunately the honeymoon to Hawaii was postponed as Philip couldn't get more than a few days of work at a time. He said that "If he took time of it might jeopardize his potential partnership." Jennifer knew how much it meant to him. So told him she was willing to wait a few months.

Secretly though she was very bored being a housewife at only 24. She felt cooped up inside all the time. Her floor only had four apartments, one of which was vacant. In one apartment was an older women who'd husband had left her for a younger women. Jennifer would feel bad for her if she didn't constantly complain and gossip about her neighbor's. Every time she saw Philip she would be rude to him thinking he was just like her ex husband.

In the other apartment was a man around the same age as Philip. She barley saw him as he hardly left his flat but she had heard that it worked in IT.

9 Months Later

Jennifer came out of the shower. She had been working out a lot both to keep her body in good condition and because there was little else to do. She wrapped her towel around herself and went through to the kitchen for a drink. Then she so Philip on the couch papers sprawled everywhere on the coffee table. A drink of what looked like scotch in one hand. That meant this was serious, he hardly ever drunk Scotch.

"Honey i wasn't expecting you till later are you alright?" she asked walking towards Philip.

"No honey, I didn't get the partnership. Turns out they were just telling everyone that so the would work harder." he replied almost in tears.

"It's okay Philip there will be more opportunities is that what your upset about?" she said calmly attempting to sooth her husband.

"No its not just that, We're not as financially healthy as I've said. I'm in debt honey i'm so sorry, I've messed up!" he began to weep his head buried in his hands.

"you should have said something sooner i could have stayed at work to bring in some more money." Jennifer replied.

Philip looked up and said "It was pride honey, all the partners wives get to stay at home, it helped improve my status in the office."

"Well I hope you've learned your lesson, i'm going to go get changed then i'm going job hunting." she said as she stood up and began to walk back to their room. She was secretly upset that their honeymoon would be postponed yet again but she couldn't say that in case he felt even worse.

The faster she made enough money for the debts the faster they could go to Hawaii. Going back to the office was out of the question it would embarrass Philip to admit he needed his wife to also work to support him.

She recalled the night of her bachelorette party when that Lexi girl said she made hundreds a night. That would surely pay it back in no time. But she wasn't about to whore herself out. No. She had moral standards and she loved Philip. Maybe she could talk to that red head about another job. What was her name? Ruby? No that wasn't it, Scarlett that was it. She would go see Scarlett in the morning to see if there was any other jobs available. If not it looked like she would have to find a lower paying job like in a nail bar.

The next morning after Philip had gone to work Jenifer decided to try for a job at the club. The worst that could happen is that she'd be in the same position as before. This time walking to the club she was sober, and this meant she could read the neon sign outside the door which read "House of Lust" "Well if i'd have read that before hand that would have caused a lot less confusion" she thought to herself. She took a deep breath and went up to the door and began to knock.

No one answered.

She knocked again. And yet again no one came to the door.

The third time she knocked someone answered. A black girl in nothing but stockings and lingerie (Both black which went well with her chocolate colored skin.) Her tits spilled out of her bra, they looked about the same size as Jennifer's but what stood out was a tattoo of what seemed like ivy that crawled up the right side of her torso. Her long black hair was braided and ran down her back in one large stream almost reaching her ass. She smelt like coconut body lotion.

"Girl, i said can I help you?" The girl said raising her voice, realizing she had been staring.

Again.

Jennifer responded "Oh sorry, could I em, speak to Scarlett please?"

The black girl looked at her up and down as if scanning for weakness "You better come in then." she said finally pointing at the couch Britney had passed out on the last time she was here.

The girl left hopefully to go find Scarlett. Jennifer sat on the couch her legs crossed and her purse in her lap which she was clutching tightly. As she waited she admired the "Artwork" on the wall where several posters of the "Employees" of the establishment posed nude. Jennifer caught on quick that these were advertisements. A way for clients to pick a girl that met their own perverted criteria. There were certainly many to choose from she recognized the blonde Lexi and the black girl. There was also a brunette an older women, a Latina and a dark haired girl.

"I knew you'd be back, what has he done?" Scarlett said walking into the room "Thank you Darcy." she said to the black girl who turned and began to walk back down the corridor.

"Its not like that!" Jennifer began trying to defend her husband "He's not done this to hurt me on purpose!"

"That's what they always say, but yet i don't think your here to speak to me about the condition of your marriage?" Scarlett asked being both rude yet caring at the same time.

"It's just that we need some money, and I remembered your girl saying how much she earned and-" Jennifer blurted out before Scarlett stopped her.

"Now hold on girl, let me get some more information first. Your not on any drugs of any kind? I pride myself on having this place be a safe haven for women and i would rather know so I can deal with it and protect both you and my girls. Jennifer shook her head

"Secondly, i can tell you're not exactly like Lexi or the other girls where you would be comfortable... using your body!" Scarlett asked Jennifer calmly

"No, I don't want to cheat on my husband, I'm only doing this to pay for our honeymoon!" Jennifer responded.

"I understand we would never force anyone to do anything they are not comfortable with. Perhaps you could work as our secretary, booking clients, handling money etc, it would not pay as much as the others but would still be more per hour than most jobs around here?" Scarlett asked.

"Yes that would be perfect thank you Scarlett." said Jennifer.

"We usually open at eight. Be here at seven tomorrow we can talk rules, hours and pay then, I just need to clear it with the boss first." Scarlett stated.

"Will that be a problem?" Jennifer asked not knowing anything about the actual owner of the club.

Scarlett replied "No dear if you haven't realized I've got everyone here wrapped around my finger whether they realize it or not!" They both laughed. Jennifer already had respect for this women that she barley knew. She shook her hand and got up to leave.

It was only when she was half way home when she realized what she'd done. She felt ashamed at this new career path but secretly... she felt excited.

To be continued in Chapter two