All Comments on 'House of Lust Ch. 01: Prologue'

by MikeyBlue4

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
1 star! Because a hotshot lawyer wouldn’t marry a secretary.

He would marry someone at his level or above. One who is politically connected...not some do nothing secretary who has less brains than a shih tux (and those dogs are fucking stupid)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Could Be a Good Story

But the level of editing/proofreading was truly insulting. If you don't care why should the reader bother?

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

The only reason I'm writing something is to congratulate you on your first story.

She is only going to work to pay for their trip to Hawaii, doubt that. Big Black Doorman, I can only guess which road this will go down. They only got as far as the entry way so they never saw the clientele. $750.00 a day and that was more than the lawyers made, last time I checked the average lawyer made around $300.00 per billing hour and they could be billing multiple people at the same time.

So now our cute little hot wife is going to become a prostitute in a club where one of her husbands black clients takes him and he finds out that the client is her boyfriend at night and that is way he isn't getting any.

What ever you new writers never learn. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horrible writing

Get an editor or stop posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like it

Sure it needs a little editing, but that doesn't bother me.

I love where the story is heading and I love stories of wives with repressed sexuality getting horny and losing control. Keep it up!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Silly

Silly story, no editing, and no reason to care about story.

GreyDuckGreyDuckabout 4 years ago
Keep it Going

Has the makings of a hot story but definitely needs an editor. There were plenty of typos.

Whackdoodle also makes a good point that a status conscious, hot shot lawyer probably wouldn't have married a secretary from the firm he works at. Yes, this is nitpicking but just saying.

It looks like this is your first Literotica story so don't be discouraged by any criticism. You obviously have talent so keep building on the helpful feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I enjoyed the layout of this story. But.............

I have enjoyed the reading of this store, but I expected a page 2 or 3, not just one. I felt cheated, so you got me. I would like to see a part 2. Where will this story go, or will it just end in her in this job, or maybe no ladies and her offered the chance to make a extra $100.00 for the day plus her tips and pay for work if you call it work. I can't wait so I hope it comes soon.

Thank you for you store. Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Promising start

Quite liked the story line and the writing. Really didn't notice spelling errors but I guess I've read so many stories on this website that I automatically correct spellings in my head as I read.

Perhaps you need an editor, or, if you have an editor your editor needs an editor.

Anyway, not a bad start I'll be interested to see where the story goes. in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s a start

Suggest you get an editor to help you with grammar. If I were a betting man, I’d say the only real question here will be how the husband finds out what she will get involved with and what they do to resolve each other’s feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
yes, it is a start

But a downhill one from what you have here.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Is anyone really as stupid as she is?

I sincerely doubt it, stupid idea for a storyline

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

What a stupid idea to make her a whore to make ends meet. Soon he becomes a cuckold and she a prostitute! So why not divorce? Your story can only end in disaster. Either way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikeyBlue4@MikeyBlue4
Why hello there. For lit chat I am pretty open so PM me if you have any ideas. I can play male or female but prefer male its all roleplay at the end of the day. Only real limits are underage, piss, shit, puke and ball busting/ extreme BDSM.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES