All Comments on 'House of Pain Ch. 09-10'

by funinthesungirl19

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
great chapter as always fun girl!

i'm not big on dreams being premonitions. the way i see it her dream shows her what emotionally detached bdsm could be like... warning her of herself, if you will.

great writing as always!

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years agoAuthor
@STG

Whoa - you've read my mind! That's a bit spooky. Yup, that's basically how it plays out with the dream, but she doesn't know it yet. Seriously spooky!

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years ago
Guilty confession....

I love this story so much that I bought it on amazon and devoured it all in one sitting!! I've said it before.... I love your writing, characters, and general philosophy towards power exchange. Beautiful story!! :)

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years agoAuthor
@Justahole

Awww... seriously flattered. Seriously, utterly flattered, especially because the new chapter of Rock and Water was so hot! (Great buildup! I had tingles!) Thank you!

(Also, I'd love to know what you thought of the whole book!)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Fun girl

This is delicious..

And I have a confession to make.

Work has got in the way and I haven't even had a chance to download it yet ,!!

Tomorrow is another day though, and I WILL make time...promise, especially as I need the fix.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years agoAuthor
@MasterfulJim

No worries! But I will let you know that I'm dying to know what people who've read the entire story think of it all! I'll do my best to wait patiently though. :)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Fun girl

As promised I have now made time to read it, and boy am I glad I did.

I am not going to spoil anything for the future by commenting on the plot, but all you need to know is that the writing stays the same. If you liked this you will love the rest.

Fun girl...well done.

Will review on Amazon and send you some thoughts...all good.

Ps....and as to what happens to the dog.........:-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pure pleasure

Very well written, and more importantly, we'll put together into a story that was both erotic and believable. I liked both her and Doug's approach, it felt real and not like tie me up and beat me, he is a monster that so much BDSM is. The gentle feel of control mixed with humiliation with the promise for more. I look foward to the book.

sub_peachiessub_peachiesover 10 years ago
So Bummed out

I totally love this story. I am so bummer out this is the last being posted on Literotica. I would love to read more in this adventure of Doug and Sara.

Thank you for sharing the chapters you have. Wish we could read the rest of the story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

how do us non-kindle owners get the rest of the story?

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous - for non Kindle users

If you don't have a Kindle, Amazon has a free app called Kindle for PC that lets you read Kindle books on your PC. There are also apps for your Android phone, and probably other operating systems. Hope that helps!

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 10 years ago
I just love this story!

Dear funinthesungirl,

I'm having trouble reviewing the book without just gushing comments and giving away any hints of the ending! So I'm still working on the review I promised you.

But I want you to know I think you wrote a wonderful book. The kind I will turn to over and over again, like a movie I've seen so many times yet still continue to watch because it's a classic. Your story has that exact same feel for me.

I love the characters. The flow of the story. The real feel of life issues you touched on throughout. And of course all the delicious parts! This story has everything!

*good sigh*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wait!

I can't wait to read the entire story!! now!!! amazon here I come... I've got it ;-)

(sorry for my poor english, I'm french)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Doug and Sara

I just love this series. I intend to read everything you have written. You somehow reach into my mind and pull out my fantasies. Thank you for writing. Keep it up! Pleeeease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Puts Fifty Shades to shame!!!!!!

you are a remarkable storyteller, who understands so much the wants and needs of a submissive. The sex is also hot, hot, hot!!!!!!

From_One_to_AnotherFrom_One_to_Anotherabout 10 years ago
More!!!

I really love this! More please?!

fairyefalumpfairyefalumpalmost 10 years ago
Aaaargh!

Quick, where's the kindle I've been neglecting since reading on here?! Dammit, it's totally dead....kindle app on tablet, phew....I can continue reading and fantasising about Doug!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

I love this! Where can I buy the rest of the story ! So well written I can't wait to find out what happens next

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19almost 10 years agoAuthor
House of Pain promo

Hey everyone!

If you read the first few chapters of HOP here on Lit - and never did pick up the rest of the book to read, it's on sale today till Sunday. 99c in the Amazon US store.

http://www.amazon.com/House-Pain-BDSM-Romance-No vel-ebook/dp/B00GPSVRZS

If you do buy it and read it, I'd really appreciate a review!

Cheers,

Tara

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
searing gasps and fretful longing

I am enjoying the series and give you high praise for your writing. The characters live with rich internal conflict without the reader being led to any forgone conclusions. I want more. Thank you.

urban_cowgirlurban_cowgirlover 9 years ago
All my fantasies

You've pretty much written my perfect fantasy. Thank you! Great character development, excellent writing and plot. I can't wait for more!

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 9 years agoAuthor
House of Pain promo

Hey everyone!

If you read the first few chapters of HOP here on Lit - and never did pick up the rest of the book to read, it's on sale today. 99c in the Amazon US store.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GPSVRZS

If you do buy it and read it, I'd really appreciate a review!

Cheers,

Tara

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
we loved it

The whole story is something very real to me so enjoyed it a lot thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply delicious

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story was great

But it sucks that you left it here. :(

nurture_kwnurture_kwalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story.

Just finished the book on Amazon. Brilliant tale. Love both Doug and Sara. Thanks for your storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous