House of Toys: The Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers

Amelia was starting to get carried away and I felt her hands grab my ass cheeks, pull me down the length of her girl cock. The man in front of me was likewise enthusiastic, pulling me in for a deepthroat and holding himself all the way inside me, my nose buried in his pubes.

While this was happening, I heard the faint sound of the door opening above the cheering and jeering. Gradually, the raucous sound of the men faded away until all that could be heard was my spluttering. Amelia stopped her thrusting and left herself buried deep inside me, motionless, and the man fucking my face pulled back until it was just my lips around the trip of his cock, letting me breath again. I could now see past his naked body, to the men surrounding us. They were all looking towards the room's entrance and slowly began separating, clearing a path to the open doorway.

There, still in her Honey*Star costume, hands to her mouth in shock and her purse dropped to her side, forgotten, stood my childhood friend, Elise.

TO BE CONTINUED

TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers