House Parties Pt. 01

Story Info
House parties are terrific if you like to fuck.
3.2k words
4.37
13.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers

Swinger House Parties, Part 1:

About 20 years ago Jeff Foxworthy hit the comedy circuit with a routine about "You too might be a redneck"

Please indulge me as I spin that around with the following:

If you have been to a club, fucked a couple and didn't even catch their first names until after the deed was done... then you too might be a swinger.

If you have ever spent the weekend at another couples house, fucked them several times and don't know their last name... then you too might be a swinger.

If both of you have been surgically rendered free from pregnancy but make sure you take your small bag with condoms and lube when you go to a party... then you too might be swingers.

When you have fucked all your best friends... then you too might be a swinger.

If you go away for the weekend and have had multiple orgasms with 3-4 people other than your spouse... then you too might be a swinger.

If you go to a resort that features a nude beach and don't even bother to pack a swim suit... then you too might be a swinger.

If you go to a club at a hotel bar where swingers are known to frequent, and dress without a bra or commando, book a room at the hotel before arrival and the hotel is only 30 minutes from home... then you too might be a swinger.

Is that you? It is Dana and I.

Dana and I have been to about a dozen swinger house parties and several on/off premises swing clubs. Several fall into a category of barely worth mentioning. For instance, a group of 6-8 couples have a few drinks then the girls flirt and play with each other while the husbands watch. on the other hand, several others fall under the heading 'Oh Hell Yea That Was Fun'. And then there are the epic parties. The type of parties that need to be in the record books. This will be a four part series detailing such epic parties.

Let's get right into it!

Dana and I were traveling together and she researched the area for swing clubs. Dana always has a piece of luggage specifically for her party/play wear. She always includes 2-3 low cut or see through tops, a couple of short shirts, at least one dress she pours herself into and of course her catch-me...fuck-me high heels.

Some women look dynamite naked, some look better with clothes on. Dana is a stunning looker either way. She is 5'3" and 130 pounds so high heels are something she enjoys wearing, naked or dressed.

Most men are easily distracted away from her Irish features and green eyes as soon as they see her tits.

We are not Barbie and Ken but I'm Jerry, 5'10" and 170 pounds. I have been asked several times by women if I'm Sam Elliot. I don't see it and the ladies aren't wearing glasses, but I'll be whatever she wants.

Dana found an interesting club not far from where we had been staying/working. On Thursday evening we relocated to a hotel closer to the club. Friday night promised to be a target rich environment. Dana dressed to impress and we headed for the club about 9:00. We were impressed. The club was clean, well appointed, non-smoking with a well appointed BYOB bar.

That early the club was only half full and we toured the club to get our bearings. We had a few drinks and danced together to several songs.

We were always scanning the crowd, looking for a compatible couple. While waiting at the bar or standing about we made eye contact and chatted with 3-4 potential couples.

The restrooms were on a corridor off the dance floor. Just before the bathrooms, at an intersection in the corridors, the club had designed a small room as an exhibitionist room. The only thing in the room was a bed. The lights were dim but that added to the eroticism. It was a corner room and had large windows on two adjacent walls.

The door was closed. A nude couple was on the bed, Their clothes were hung on the back of the door. He was on his back and she was on him in a 69. She had positioned him for maximum voyeuristic viewing from either window. She wasn't just sucking his cock she was worshiping it..

Each of the two windows offered a slightly different view. From either window the couple could be seen exhibiting their sexual prowess. Every few minutes she would take her mouth off his cock and smile at the windows. At times she would look directly at a window while running her tongue up and down his cock.

When she would take only the head between her lips she would use a hand to long stroke his glistening rod.

Dana and I stood at the windows about 10 minutes watching the hot couple.

we were distracted by the couple. We had been headed toward the bathrooms. Dana had been holding it, she stepped away from the windows and went in the bathroom.

A minute or two later a drunk, probably a single guy, was tapping on the window causing a party foul. The couple ended their show in frustration.

As Dana was coming out of the bathroom the woman from the exhibition room was going in. Her husband was standing outside the door. He was holding their clothes. He was nude and his cock was still somewhat erect. Dana walked toward him and they began to chat. She motioned me over. She said, "I invited them to go in a private room with us but he will have to ask his wife when she comes out of the bathroom".

Dana asked, "Can I feel your cock?". It was still coated with his wife's juice and as she stroked it came back to full rigidity.

His wife came out of the bathroom to find Dana stroking her husband's cock. She looked from his cock to Dana to me. Her husband said, "Honey, you want to go in a room with them?"

It was a swing club. We knew why we were there. We were all consenting adults. Away we went.

Dana and I stripped down and placed our clothes in a pile separate from theirs.

Dana and the gorgeous young woman climbed up on the bed. The gal was obviously bi. With both of them on their knees, she started to lick and caress her way down Dana's body. They became locked in a tongue entangled kiss. Then they slide down on the bed and went horizontal.

Dana rotated and swung her leg over the woman's face as she dipped her mouth to her glistening crotch. They gently tongued each other as the other guy and I stood on either side of the bed with pre-cum dripping from our cocks.

The guy moved closer to the side of the bed. Dana who was on top, raised her head from the woman's crotch and took his cock in her mouth. He reached over and caressed Dana's ass as his wife ran her tongue up and down Dana's pussy. Feeling a hand on Dana's ass, his wife opened her eyes and smiled at me without stopping her oral pleasuring of Dana.

I acknowledged her invitation by replaced Dana's tongue with my middle finger as my other hand reached between the two of them stroking the four beautiful tits.

About then I heard Dana say, "You want to put it in me?"

He moved around and took Dana's hips in his hands. As his wife licked her, he slide his cock past his wife's tongue and lips and into Dana.

The man and woman whose names we didn't even know licked and fucked Dana.

After Dana's first quivering orgasm the gal wiggled from under Dana and moved up on the bed. She beckoned me between her open thighs.

Dana and I are swingers. This is what we do!

I went to the woman's open legs, she pulled her knees all the way back to her arm pits and I slid in her in one slow blissful stroke.

The woman repeatedly pull me in with her ankles as her eyes went from looking between her legs to her husband thrusting into Dana.

Dana moaned out, "Damn you're hard. Are you ready to cum?"

Hearing that the young woman looked over at her husband, chuckled and confirmed his status. "Oh yea, he's ready". Just them he pulled out and started to erupt. His cum landed all over Dana's back and some landed on my arm. In that type of environment when one guys starts cumming it can become is contagious. I pulled out of his wife and my pulsing cock exploded shooting streams from her naval to her neck.

As we cleaned up and dressed we chatted like old friends. They told us about a house party they were going to attend the very next day, Saturday, and offered us an invitation stating they would vouch for us. They sent the address to our phone and said they had to go.

Late Saturday afternoon we pulled on the street and drove around the block. Attending a party with an invitation from a couple whose last name we didn't even know was a tiny bit unnerving. The home was in a nice neighborhood. The house was on a big private lot. The only part of the house visible was the very front. A tall privacy fence and tall shrubby completed hid the rear. We rang the doorbell. A completely nude woman opened the door in full display of anyone walking down the street. She invited us in while looking us up and down. I couldn't help but smile at. she was eyeing us like a 75 year old lecher, a Chester the Molester. She said that the hosts were out by the pool. We glanced around as we headed outside. We were looking for the couple we were with the night before. A couple wearing only sarongs around their waist approached us and introduced themselves as the hosts. We chatted like old friends and they confirmed we were there to fuck and get fucked. They had only two rules: NO Drugs and NO Means No!

A guy was sitting on the side of the pool. Between his thighs were two women taking turns sucking his cock. In a pool chair close by was a man seated and woman was standing to his side. His hand was between the woman's spread thighs with two fingers in her, working her G-spot. She was repeatedly cumming and squirting. Her wetness was running down his arm and puddling on the pool concrete. With his other hand he stroked his cock while he watched the guy on the side of the pool getting a blow job.

It being a mid-summer late afternoon the weather was warm with only a slight breeze so nudity was very comfortable and widely accepted. We had only been there about 45 minutes as the sun began to set. We had doffed our clothes and walked around with a drink in a solo cup.

The host walk up to me and asked for a little help hanging some strands of lights. Dana was standing and watching as I teamed up with the host, helping him with the addition of outdoor decorative lighting.

Dana was naked and only wearing her heels. A guy walked up and introduced himself as Kenny. I shook his hand and went back to helping with the lighting project. I looked back to see his hand behind Dana, rubbing her ass. The next time I looked back she was stroking his long, fat cock. The music was soft so I heard him ask her if she wanted to fuck. The lighting project was finished exactly the same time Dana asked, "Can I go inside with Kenny?"

"I'll go with you," I said.

Dana never let go of Kenny's cock as they opened a door and went into a bedroom.

Dana stood motionless as Kenny sucked her tits and stroked her. Dana laid down on the bed. On an end table beside the bed was a bowl of condoms. Dana prefers bareback and said so. As Kenny rolled a condom on his cock claimed he promised his wife he would wear one.

Dana pulled her knees back allowing Kenny full access as she guided Kenny's fat cock to her parted lips. She groaned as he slowly filled her. He began to work his cock in and out of her after she adjusted to his size and her wetness coated the condom.

At one point she got up on her hands and knees and invited me up on the bed. She sucked my cock as Kenny stood beside the bed with a firm grasp on her hips and thrust in her.

After a few minutes I noticed her distraction, like she wanted to stop. When she rolled over on her back she looked around for some lube. Condoms dry her but she was enjoying Kenny's cock too much to make him go away. She asked me if I would please go get her lube.

When I went outside to our bag I was surprised by the couple who invited us to the party. We chatted a few minutes and I became completely distracted from my task to find lube. The young woman I fucked the night before started stroking my cock.

I didn't get back to Dana very quickly. With my hard cock dripping precum as it was stroked, the couple asked where the bar had been set up. I said I would show them. My hard cock swayed and bobbed as we walked around the pool to the bar.

I was making a drink for Dana and was planning to take her the drink and lube when I heard her heels on the concrete behind me. She hugged and kissed the couple from last night and then said, "You left and didn't come back soon enough."

Offering the lube and drink I smiled and admitted I had been distracted and detoured. She reached for the drink and with my hand now empty she spread her legs and guided my hand to her crotch. She was dripping wet. She said, "I didn't need the lube after I pulled the condom off". She leaned to me and whispered, "I need to go clean-up, I'm leaking ".

Kenny was the first but we weren't finished.

Dana came back a few minutes later. She asked the gal from last night which guy at the party had the biggest cock. She took Dana by the hand and said I'll show you. She did however tell Dana that the huge cocked man's wife doesn't share.

We went in the master bedroom and Dana found the guy standing against the wall with his tiny wife under his arm. His cock was about 9 inches long and not hard.

Dana walked over and struck up a conversation. I knew where she was going. Within a couple of minutes she was stroking the mammoth cock. She dropped down and took it in her mouth.

At this point Dana had a small audience. She loves to put on a show. She literally began to worship the long fat cock. She rubbed it all over her face and slapped it against her cheeks. She stroked it rotating her hand as she sucked on the plum sized head.

When I moved closer his wife started kneading his balls with one hand and stroking my cock with the other. She leaned back to me and announced that they were soft swap. When Dana had turned his cock into a blue vein throbber his wife began to softly intervene. She was the only one allowed to make her man cum. He quietly invited his wife up on the bed so he could fuck her.

I reached for Dana's hand and helped her to her feet. Dana had been watched by a completely different couple who invited us to join them on the bed. After about 30 minutes of wide ass monkey fucking we climbed off the other couple, kissed them and thanked them for the invitation.

I headed back to the bar when Dana said she was going to the bathroom. When she didn't return in about 15 minutes I assumed there was a line at the bathroom or she had been diverted.

I walked back inside and found a small group near a table of snacks. Sampling a few of the catered tasty finger food I could help listening to two luscious women chat about their husbands. A third little tart walked up and asked the two women if they had seen her husband. One of them spoke up stating, "I just saw him in the garage with a woman on her knees sucking his cock". She knew where her husband had gone and I knew where my wife was.

We both headed for the garage. The garage was not a typical garage but rather a man cave with a TV, couch and a Harley in the corner. The host and hostess had covered the floor with mattresses. It was a swingers' party after all. A neon sign added erotic lighting.

Sure enough the guys shorts were around his ankles and Dana had his eyes rolling back in his head. The man's wife and I stood a few feet away and watched.

I was nude. I leaned toward her and asked if she wanted to fuck. I helped her pull her sun dress over her head and she laid down on a mattress. She turned so she could look past me as Dana sucked her husband's cock. A few minutes later Dana laid down beside us. The four of us fucked side by side until I flooded his wife with cum. Dana between moans whispered in his ear, asking him not to pull out. He quivered and complied.

When we went back in the house from the garage the soft swap couple was putting on a show in the front room. She was a tiny woman, only about 5' tall. He was about 6'4". He was sitting on the couch on a towel. His ass was all the way out on the edge. His tiny wife was astride him working her pussy all the way up and down on his 9" cock. She would lean forward. He would suck her tiny tits and she would cum. Occasionally she would climb off him and suck his cock then return it to her pussy. When she knew he was close to cumming she laid on the couch in a direction that allowed us all to watch. She sucked him off jerking his cum onto her face. His cum covered the side of her face as she held the spurting head to her cheek. Their audience began to softly clap.

It went on for several more hours before exhaustion settled on the group. When we dressed and left Dana had fucked five men and I had three orgasms having fucked four different women. It was one of several epic house parties we attended. So if you enjoyed this post, look for part 2.

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers