House Parties Pt. 02

Story Info
Swinger house parties are unique in every way!
2.5k words
4.33
5.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers

Swinger House Parties, Part 2:

Each party is as unique as the hosting couple. Kelly and Karen's was no different. They were a typical empty nest, suburban couple still living in the same home they raised their children. Their wedding and other family photos were on the mantle and dotted in other places. On the refrigerator was a small dry erase calendar of family events and camping trips. If you passed Kelly and Karen in the grocery store you could not tell they were buying snack food for a swinger party.

There was a string of 20 names on the email invitation. It was very benign with no reference to sex. We knew from experience only about half the couples would attend. Even so, 10 couples getting together to get naked and fuck would be a fun time.

Dana and I had barely spoken as we drove the 90 minutes to the party. When we got closer, she asked if I had seen the RSVP list.

"Will Olin and David be there? How about Steve and Maryland?" she asked.

"Kelly didn't send a list of attendee this time".

"I wonder why? Everyone seem to have a good time at their last party. Did I miss some sort of drama?" She continued.

"I don't think so, maybe he just wants it to be a surprise."

"I like to be surprised," as she chuckled.

At the beginning it was a typical cocktail party. The food and bar were in the kitchen. Several couples stood about and chatted about the typical subjects, Netflix series, new cars and sports.

Kelly, Dana and I were chatting at the bar while he made drinks when Dana asked about the RSVP list.

"This party looks like it will be as much fun as your last. Jerry said you didn't send out a list of attendees."

Kelly's response was not very forth coming and caused Dana to have more questions. He said, "See that young couple, Wanda and Mark? This is their first party, they are the only newbie couple and they asked me to be discrete."

"Kelly, when aren't you?" she asked while touching his arm.

I touched Dana's arm as Mark walked up behind her. Dana and I introduced ourselves and Mark pointed at Wanda and said. "That's my wife in the green". He apparently wanted an audience with Kelly when he glanced at us then said, "Kelly can I ask you something?" Dana and I excused ourselves.

At 10:00 a transformation began with Kelly and Karen pulling air mattresses and large exercise mats into their front room and placing them in the large open area. She closed the binds and he dimmed the lights. Almost immediately the couples began to doff their clothes. The one newbie couple were seated on a couch.

Dana is 5'3" tall and weighs 130lb, she is a stunner, dressed and not. I'm Jerry, 5'10", 170lb and hold my own in the looks department. We were on the invitation because we love to fuck. All the other couples, (except one), were experienced swingers so the emotions and drama of fucking others would be averted.

Swingers are a unique breed. We are not like a bunch of high school kids, afraid to walk across the floor at a school dance and ask a cute guy or gal to dance. When we are naked we enjoy sharing our bodies with others. Dana stood at the edge of the mat with 2 men caressing her tits and ass. She stood there with her fingers locked together behind her head enjoying their gentle strokes. I knew she was getting wet.

I was across the room standing in front of a mature wife as we explored each other. She was nearly the same height as me and her tits were very small. I had found a dangling naval piercing. Going further down I found her shaved pussy was quite wet with additional body jewelry. One of her hands was stroking my cock while the other cupped under my balls. She asked me to lay down.

"I prefer bareback. Is that ok?" she asked as she straddle my waist. She flicked my cock head across her pussy jewelry.

"My husband is not well endowed so I will be very snug", she whispered. She placed her hands on my chest and slowly lowered herself on my cock.

She held still for about 2 minutes. I could feel her pussy squeezing and relaxing on my cock. Without moving a mussel other than her pussy...she came. Her fingernails dug into my chest. Her husband was still wearing his shorts and was sitting by himself in a chair. She looked over at him smiled and nodded. As she climbed off me she kissed me and said, "don't move!"

She went to her husband and while standing beside him she gave him a full, open mouth kiss while he felt her pussy. She came back to me and straddled me again.

"My husband wants to watch you fuck me!" She leaned down and whispered.

"Then roll over on your back and I'll do the best I can."

I rotated her on the cushioned floor mat so her husband could look right down her body to her crotch. I remained up on my arms so his view would not be obstructed. I started slow at first and then began to pick up the pace. She was not passive but fully engaged in ensuring I had access to the depth and tightness of her pleasing pussy. Each time she would cum her fingernails would dig into my forearms a message for me to stop momentarily.

"That's it, right there, now keep going"

Concentrating on the woman beneath me was easy but I wanted to check on Dana because I heard the phrase I loved to hear.

"Don't pull out...in me!"

One of the two men who had been caressing Dana was in the midst of cumming. His ass was clinched. Dana's ankles were on his lower back pulling him all the way in.

When the man was finished with the 'dying quivers' he rolled off. Dana rolled over on her hands and knees. She turned so her wet, freshly fucked pussy was facing me. She looked over her shoulder as an invitation. She knows I love to slide into her freshly fucked pussy.

I looked down at the woman I was fucking and back at Dana.

The other man who had been caressing Dana earlier had been waiting patiently and was knee-walking into position behind her.

"Please hand me one of those wash cloths so I can clean up a little."

Dana rolled back over on her back while using the wash cloth and smiled at me with a grin that said, "Sorry but you will have to wait for the next one".

I was still up on outstretched arms but my pace slowed.

The woman I was fucking began to relax and asked me. "Jerry, you don't want to cum?"

"Yes, very much but not yet. The party is just getting started."

"I loved the way you fucked me and I'm positive my husband did too. Now I need to suck his cock. It's my way of thanking him. I only suck his cock at these parties and he looks forward to it for weeks."

"Thank him for me. I've enjoyed you very much."

I sat back on my haunches and watched her crawl over to her husband's chair.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I looked up all I could see was big tits until she leaned down forward. She bent down and said. "My husband is fucking your wife. Jerry will you fuck me like you just did Marissa?"

"Oh Sandy, it would be my pleasure."

Sandy took several steps toward my wife and her husband. When she was within arms' length she got down on her hands and knees. She confirmed her invitation by wiggling her ass at me. She began to rub between her husband's legs and when she grabbed his balls he stopped and looked over.

Sandy said, "Raise up so I can suck Dana's tits."

Sandy is extremely bi and she bent forward toward Dana and adjusted her stance so I could fuck her from behind while she licked on Dana. Pushing into her was like sliding into wet satin. Her husband reached over and rubbed her ass while I pulled out and pushed back into his wife.

Sandy's husband raised all the way up with so his torso nearly vertical. Sandy rotated again and began licking down Dana toward her neatly trimmed crotch. Her husband pulled out of Dana and offer his cock to his wife.

"I love the taste of pussy on your cock." she said. "Put it back in her and do it again."

Sandy cleaned the mixture of Dana's juices and the first guy's cum from her man's cock several times. While he fucked Dana, Sandy began to lick her clit and lick his shaft. Her husband had stopped rubbing Sandy's ass and was holding Dana's legs straight up in the air.

"Are you going to cum?" Sandy could tell her husband was close.

He didn't have time to answer as he pulled out to the point that only the head was still between Dana's lips. Sandy's tongue went into overdrive as her husband shuddered. When most of his cum had been released into Dana he pulled his cock from her and his wife went to work on him, making sure he was fully empty. As he backed away, Dana rotated and Sandy pinned her legs back.

Dana looked me in the eye as Sandy lapped at her cum soaked pussy.

"Fuck her hard but don't cum in her" Dana said as she looked at me across Sandy's back.

I was fucking Sandy with abandon. I could feel sweat running down my chest. When Sandy paused and pulled her mouth off Dana I pulled out. I crawled around to Dana's side. Sandy turned and started to lick my cock. Dana rotated toward me knowing full well my intention; I wanted to fuck my wife. Dana and Sandy were open mouth kissing when I slipped my cock into my wife's velvety pussy.

"You like the way I feel don't you? You like fucking your slutty wife's pussy when it's full of cum don't you? Fuck me! Am I your little slut? I want your cum! Pump it in me!" Her slutty whispers were more than I could handle.

Dana and I relaxed and cuddled together a little while and then agreed we need to freshen up. We went in the bathroom together. Sitting on the toilet she said, "that was fun!"

"I came too early."

She said, "I'll make sure you get hard again".

When we exited the bathroom we went in the kitchen for a drink. From the kitchen we noticed the newbie couple, Mark and Wanda, had moved to a mat. They had been voyeurs for the last hour. While fucking each other they were still looking all around.

Dana smiled at me and said, "You want to go with me? Let's break in the newbies".

We weaved our way through the bodies and I laid down next to Wanda. Dana straddled me in a 69 and took my cock in her mouth. We enjoyed and concentrated on each other with full awareness Wanda and Mark were watching us.

After a few minutes Dana slipped her hand between the newbie couple and started to fondle his cock and her pussy. With a somewhat surprised expression Wanda looked over at Dana.

"This is so nasty, isn't it? Dana asked as she climbed off me and laid down on the floor next to the fucking couple. She started to slowly run her hands up and down the man's back, stroking and squeezing his clinching ass cheeks. Using her finger nails she would gently stroke the side of the woman's exposed tit. She slide her nails up and down Wanda's body as her husband pulled out and pushed back in.

Wanda turned to Dana and replied, "yes this is so decadent". "This is our first party like this."

"You're perfect together...so hot...watching you fuck makes us want to fuck you"

Wanda reached up and grabbed her husband's face and offered him a lingering kiss. Mark nodded down at his wife and said, "But we will need to wear a condom".

Mark reached for his trouser and pulled out 2 condoms. When he pulled out of Wanda, Dana muttered, "Oh fuck yea".

Mark was huge and Dana is a big cock queen. She was looking forward to the full feeling he would provide. Mark rolled on the condom and eased between Dana's open thighs. As he slide in she repeated her muttered statement except this time full throated, "Oh fuck yea!"

Wanda rolled the condom down on me, straddled my legs and with a minor hesitation she laid down on my chest and started to slide back and forth rubbing her pussy on my clad shaft.

"We've wanted to do this, but I don't want to get pregnant again." Wanda whispered.

"Oh sweetheart, I had a vasectomy after our 2 kids were born."

Mark heard my statement to Wanda and stopped in mid stroke. "Wanda we agreed to wear condoms so you wouldn't get pregnant."

"Mark is the condom latex?" I heard Dana ask. "I must be allergic to latex they dry me out. If my man doesn't need one then..." I looked over and Dana was reaching down between them and rolling the condom down Mark's cock. "I want to feel you bareback".

Wanda watched Dana and asked Mark, "Is she taking your condom off? Are we going bareback?"

"Oh fuck yea...that's much better" Dana said as she pulled her legs apart and hooked her heals on Mark's ass pulling him even deeper.

Wanda climbed off me, rolled over on her back and reached for my cock. "I'm going to take his off too...and Mark I'm going to let him cum in me too." Wanda blurted out with a hiss to her voice.

I had already cum earlier and Wanda turned this into a sweaty grudge fuck. Shy reluctant, demur little Wanda turned into a little fucking she devil. We changed positions three time returning to the missionary. With my hands pushing down on her thighs, spreading her all the way open, she hissed at Mark. "Is this what you wanted? To see me get fucked?" She looked up at me and with a hint of demand stated, " Cum in me!" Mark had finished with Dana quickly and was watching as I pulled all the way out and came in his wife's dilated pussy. They quietly got up and dressed.

When Kelly heard his front door open he went to investigate. Mark and Wanda were half way down the sidewalk. Kelly found Dana and I in the kitchen. We were snacking. Dana shrugged her shoulders and said, "Newbie drama".

Kelly responded with a smile, "You broke'em in right...they'll be back...she enjoyed it too much."

Kelly took Dana's hand, leading her from the kitchen said, "May I have this dance?"

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers