House Party

Story Info
A nervous newcomer goes to a party with her outgoing friend.
2.8k words
3.85
10.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elise2014
Elise2014
42 Followers

I heard them on the other side of the door, calling my best friend a slut.

I heard her gasping, choking. Her moans were muffled by the door and by...

"Yeah, that's it, whore. Deeper."

"Hurry up and make him cum. There's a line."

"You know how they are: talk a big game then can't choke it down."

There was a loud smack followed by a little pop, like a girl sucking her thumb.

"Do you want to come faster?" She asked.

"Yeah, baby girl."

Another gasp, a gluk-gluk-gluk.

I'd known Blair since we were in high school. We'd go to the thrift store together looking for slutty outfits. She said my parents made me dress like a prude. So she'd slut me up and hide the clothes under her bed and I'd change in the girl's room before homeroom.

"Look at this," she said in the fitting room, and with one hand she pulled up her skirt, showing me her butt, her navy blue thong. "It's a little motion like that that gets a big motion out of the boys, if you know what I mean."

I remember the way I looked blushing in the mirror, wearing ragged jean shorts and a pink tank top. It didn't suit me. I was a tomboy. She was a princess with blond hair in a bob cut. She could do slutty, house party, back alley outfits. I'd always wanted my first time to be in a field, with wildflowers, laid out on the man's jacket.

Another smack sounded outside the door, then another.

"Show me that ass."

Another smack. Footsteps as people rearranged themselves in the room.

Blair wanted me to come to this party, practically begged me to. I wasn't attracted to girls--I didn't even touch myself because I thought my pussy was gross--but the way she looked at me when she asked--no, begged--biting her lower lip, eyes glinting, her hand on my shoulder, made me feel a little bit of what she tried to instill in boys. Desire and desperation. I wanted to be with her badly enough to come out of my comfort zone. At least I thought so at the time. Now I was hiding alone while she took cock after cock.

Was I that afraid?

"Hannah! Oh, Hannah. I can't handle all of them alone."

Laughter. A gasp, flesh pounding flesh. Someone rattled the handle on the other side of the door and I jumped back. I'd locked myself in the host's bedroom. I could sleep here, leave in the morning, past the mountains of solo cups and boys passed out on the couch and floor.

Past Blair. What must she look like by now? I'd been trapped in here nearly an hour. I touched the doorknob.

"You're going to die alone, you know." She told me that, once, while we were watching a movie at my house. "If you're not willing to bend over or get on your knees, you're never going to have that sweet guy laying down his coat for you. You have to at least smile at them, you know."

I slid out of my skirt, then tossed my tank top behind me onto the host's bed--a perfectly slutty outfit put to waste. My breath was fast and my heart was racing. I took off my panties and looked at my pussy. It wasn't any wetter than it usually would be. And, god, when was the last time I'd shaved it? Hopefully they were all too drunk to care. I unclasped my bra.

Hand on the doorknob, best friend choking on her own spit a few feet away. She probably did need help. We were the only girls at an all-boy party. We'd crashed. Blair's idea.

I opened the door.

Blair was on her knees in the center of the room. They'd moved the coffee table to make room for her. Her skirt was hiked up over her belly button, showing off everything it was meant to cover. The rest of her clothes were gone, scattered who knows where.

Her blonde hair--meticulously braided before the party--was pulled apart now. It was matted with sweat, and her neck glistened. Thick ropes of cum ran down the side of her face and more clung to her chin. There were a few drops on her earlobe.

I took all this in while she bobbed rapidly on a hard cock. It wasn't particularly long, but it was thick, curved, and had an angry red head. She could only fit half of it in her mouth, her cheeks bulging out at the sides. The boy put his hand on the back of her head and tried to push her down, but it just wouldn't fit.

She looked kind of stupid.

"Hey, hey, new meat."

The boys turned to look at me. They'd all gotten together to play Halo, or something like that. Now there was cum and spit on the hardwood floor.

One of them grabbed my ass. The force of it caught me off guard and I took a few steps into the room until I was right next to Blair. She tugged on my wrist.

"Come on, help me out."

And I was down on my knees, just like that, my thigh pressed against Blair's.

Next thing I knew there was a cock in my face. I didn't have my mouth open, and I didn't open wide automatically like Blair would, so he rubbed the head against my lips. Then he pressed my nose into his pubes. He ran his balls over me. I opened my mouth, thinking I wouldn't have to smell it anymore if I swallowed it.

My eyes went wide. I had a cock in my mouth. Was it wet? Had Blair sucked it already? No, that was just sweat. I moved my head back and forth. Maybe half of it was in my mouth. Was I doing it right?

"Watch the teeth, bitch."

Oops.

My eyes were watering already, and I couldn't breathe through my nose. I hoped it wouldn't start to run.

I pulled the cock out so I could take a quick breath and the guy pushed it back in. The shaft forced the air down my throat and I hiccuped. My stomach tightened. I felt a strange pleasure behind my vagina as I held back a gag.

Blair took the cock out of her mouth and jerked it so she could whisper, "Pull your upper lip over your teeth. Flatten your tongue."

Then she had cock in her mouth again. Her guy fucked her brutally, to the hilt. His cock sloshed in her mouth. At the end of a series of thrusts I thought would never end he held her down. She spat out the sides of her mouth and her cheeks turned red. She looked at me from the corner of her eye.

She flashed a thumbs up. The guy held her nose shut.

"This one's no good. I'm going soft in her mouth."

I'd never felt so ashamed. The only thing more embarrassing than sucking cock in a room full of boys was sucking cock badly in a room full of boys.

Someone grabbed me under the armpits. I was rising, standing, being pulled backward toward the couch. They laid me down so my head hung upside down over the armrest. I closed my mouth, and the one who carried me stood there rubbing his balls on my forehead.

I shook my head.

Mmm-mmm, mmm-mmm.

Someone was eating my pussy. He had a hard time, at first, because of how hairy I'd left it. The other guy slapped his slobbery cock against my face. My vision blurred from all the spit. I saw his sack and his pale thighs.

But I wouldn't open my mouth. Not even if my valiant knight found my clit in all that mess and oh shit he found it, there it is. Good boy. Don't moan, don't moan.

You moaned.

The other one slipped his cock into my mouth. He went deep. Once again his balls beat against my forehead, but in an entirely new context. I choked and spit ran down my face. There was snot in my mouth. Great.

I reached out and tapped the fucker's thigh. He let me breathe, at least, but only a beat or two, then back to it.

But my knight was good. Pleasure welled in my pussy. It rose and fell, rose and fell. I didn't quite climax, but with his help I crested little waves over and over. Not quite the tempo my throat was getting drilled at, but it was something.

Someone sucked my tit. My legs rose in the air until my ankles were by my head. The fucker gently massaged my throat with his hand. I had more or less subdued my gag reflex, but I was lightheaded.

"She has a nice ass."

"No tits."

"Neither of them have tits."

"Hey, does your friend take it in the ass?"

"Oh, she loves it in the ass," Blair said.

What?

"She lives on a farm. She'll take it like an animal."

I wanted to protest but, oh...right.

I tried to get up but the fucker held me down.

Cum coated my throat just as I crested another wave. I tried to swallow it. I could feel it between the walls of my throat and his cock, but I couldn't work the muscles right. I sputtered it out on my face and his balls.

He lowered his balls toward my mouth. This time I didn't bother resisting, I just opened wide and cleaned the cum off them. My reward was a tiny hair in my mouth that I couldn't quite swallow.

"Can I fuck your ass?"

It was my knight, looking up at me between my thighs. He went back to eating while I thought about it.

He had a cute face. He was thinner, maybe younger, than the rest. Sure, why not?

"Okay, but you have to wet it first. Just like you're doing now."

He smiled at me. I sat up and rolled over, flat on my stomach.

I held out my hand.

"Get me a pillow."

A pillow was delivered. I laid my head on it while my knight parted my cheeks. He spent a moment on the rim, then plunged inside. It felt good. I moaned and pressed my clit against the couch cushions.

I watched Blair.

She was on all fours like a dog, facing the armchair. One guy railed her from behind while she ate another guy's ass. She had a big, red sack draped over her forehead. The guy in her pussy spanked her. A third guy put his foot on her back like she was a stool and pretended to Captain Morgan.

Now who fucked like an animal? And I hadn't eaten any ass. In fact, I had a tongue in mine.

But as I thought this, the tongue pulled away.

I looked over my shoulder. My knight was standing, straddling me, getting ready to mount. I realized the skinny boy had a big cock. I'd only said yes to anal because I thought he'd be small.

He parted my legs, but only an inch or two. It was going to be a tight fit.

A slight pressure on the rim. Then more. A third push. I gasped when it slipped in. I couldn't help it. He'd wetted me plenty, but his cock was dry. He should have throatfucked me first.

"Ah, ah, ah. Blair, Blair, Blair."

"What is it, Hannah?"

"Suck his cock. Wet it for me. Please."

A smile lit her face.

"Sure thing."

She laid her face down on my butt. The guy who'd been fucking her pulled out and jerked off onto her ass. She smiled and wiggled for him while he jerked, then she pulled the cock out of my ass and sucked it. She made a show of going deep, then spat on it and rubbed the spit in with her hand. She wiped the jizz off her ass and rubbed that in too.

"Okay, try that."

Much better. Much, much better.

A pair of fingers entered my pussy. It took me a moment to realize they were Blair's. She was good at it, not that it was a surprise. She kept her fingers in there while my knight alternated between my ass and her mouth. At one point she dropped a mouthful of spit onto my asshole and grabbed both my cheeks and shook them. My knight went in further, to the hilt. Am I a good sheathe? Please, please...

Blair was called away to suck one cock while she jerked another.

My knight didn't pull out again. He fucked harder and harder. His balls beat against my pussy, which he didn't touch--I guess he'd used up all his generosity.

When he came he did it on my hair, of all places. I pictured a little white flower crown in my head, but I knew it would be nothing so elegant. I probably looked as stupid as Blair had when I'd come out, if not worse.

Speaking of Blair, she was passed out on the floor, drool coming out the side of mouth.

Not that that stopped one of the boys from fucking her, hard enough to make her tiny tits bounce.

There were two left who hadn't cum, both holding their cocks and looking at me.

I sat up straight on the couch and spread my legs.

"Rock, paper, scissors. Winner gets pussy," the bigger one said.

One threw rock, the other scissors. I looked at scissors.

"You'll have to fuck my mouth," I said. "I still don't know how to give head."

He nodded solemnly. He stood on the couch and put his cock in my face. He didn't even have to hit my lips with it, like a battering ram at the gates, before I let him in. I was learning.

The other pierced my pussy.

I was so sensitive by then that I came quickly. It was a good orgasm, a long time coming, that shot up through my stomach into my chest. I held my breasts. Tried not to choke or otherwise let the cock in my throat distract me.

The downside was that I lost interest in the pair of cocks inside me pretty quickly. The one in my mouth finished first, coating my tongue in a layer of cum, which I swallowed.

"Good girl," he said.

The other continued to fuck.

I heard some strange, choral chanting behind me. The boys had turned on Halo.

At last, Mr. Rock came, spurting a few tiny drops of cum into my wild bush.

He walked away without so much as a glance.

They were all in the other room, playing. Eating Cheetos.

I looked at Blair where she slept on the floor. I went down beside her, spooned her. She stirred at my touch, grinded back into me. I put my arm around her.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"On the floor of some guy's house. Naked. Soaked."

"I didn't even get to cum."

"I'm not going down on you."

"You're such a cunt."

She grabbed my arm and moved it so my hand rested on her boob.

We were both about to fall asleep when I realized my knight was standing over us, his big cock erect again.

"Hey, Blair, wake up."

"Hmm? Oh. Well, hello there."

"My friend here hasn't had her turn yet."

"I can help with that," he said.

"I'll bet you can," Blair replied. "God, he's going to split me in half."

"Be gentle with Blair. She's a princess."

"Don't listen to her. Fuck me like an ogre."

In the end, he did both.

We got on the couch together. I spread my legs and Blair leaned back against me while my knight first ate her out, then fucked her. I watched him thrust, watched her body shudder, and realized he hadn't treated my ass half as savagely as he could have.

"I want to swallow his come," I said.

"No, it's mine."

"It's the least you could do, since you dragged me here."

"Rock, paper, scissors?"

We played while he fucked. I threw paper and she threw rock.

I won a nice sized load of come that I sucked from his cock, gently, like a slutty good night kiss. Maybe I'd improved a little, maybe he was just sensitive from being in Blair. He tasted like sweat and Blair's pussy.

After that he blushed and thanked us--truly a knight in shining armor--and went back to the others.

Blair and I both agreed we wouldn't be able to sleep, and that the boys were probably spent. We hopped in the shower quickly, together--no touching, I swear--and dressed. Before we left I asked the knight for his number, and I put it in my phone.

A couple of the other boys waved or said bye, but most were engrossed in the game. We closed the door, and the last thing I heard was the group shouting and calling each other names as we walked out toward the street.

Elise2014
Elise2014
42 Followers