House Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenna looked at me closely as she said "Five hundred dollars."

I had been looking at Alexa when I asked but I snapped my head toward Glenna when she quoted the rent. "FIVE HUNDRED... DOLLARS??! Okay, what is wrong with this place? Actually scratch that! From what I can see, this place is awesome so it's got to be in these rules you guys keep sliding by without telling me anything. I mean I know women who would kill for the bathroom alone!"

"And that is part of the reason why none of us has this room," Alexa replied. "This is the other."

She walked over to another set of double doors and opened them. "While the bedroom was already this size, the owner took the sixth room of the house and walled it off. She used the space to expand the bathroom and made this closet." Alexa snapped on an overhead light to show a huge walk in closet.. It had a shoe rack that went around the bottom half of the closet for two rounds of shoes. The ceiling was as high in here as it was the rest of the house and this closet took full advantage of it by having two rows, one above the other, to hang clothes on. Above even that was single row of shelving. The second row and the shelving row could be reached with a rolling style ladder that could go around the three and a half walls of the closet like you would see in an old fashioned library. In the center of the ample space was an oval dresser with drawers on either side.

As Alexa walked around the dresser, she trailed her fingers along it like she was petting a large animal. "We've all been friends since grade school but this closet came the closest to actually ruining our friendship... So we decided to rent out this room to keep the peace. The reason the room in this house is so cheap is that it comes with some rules. Rules that you'll have to sign off on a contract before you can move in. Rules that are non-negotiable. While the place has a gardener for all the other work that has to be done around the house, we do all the lawn mowing ourselves to save a little money. We decided whoever gets this room has to suffer a little." She smiled at me when she said it. "It has to be done every two weeks unless it's been raining then it has to be done as soon as the ground has dried out enough for it to be done. You also have to empty the garbage in the kitchen and make sure the cans get put out front, outside the gate on garbage day."

"Is this why you guys are looking for a guy roommate? To do all the scutwork on the cheap? I should warn you, I'm more of an electronic guy than a handyman kind of guy..."

"That's good to know, but that's not really why we decided to make the rent so low. Our last rule is why we've been through three different people in the last year. Because the closet is so big we want to use some of the space to hang our own clothes in here and of course be able to come into the room to get at the clothes when we need them."

"Well I don't see any problem with that..." "I'm not finished," Alexa interrupted "While our rooms each share a bathroom, none of them have a Jacuzzi tub or a shower as awesome as this room has. We'd all like access to that as well."

Now I hadn't seen the other two roommates yet but even if they were Quasimodo ugly, the thought of seeing just these two traipse in and out of my room in a (hopefully) skimpy bathrobe would be pretty decent compensation to my sex starved brain. Still, while the rules were more than a little quirky, I wanted to be cautious about these rules.

"So why didn't your last three roommates work out?"

Glenna decided to take the question. "Well one girl didn't like for us to come in the room unless she was here. That made it inconvenient for us if we wanted something out of the closet or use the bathroom when she was out. She also went to bed early and didn't want us in here when she was asleep. Sometimes, we might have wanted to use the bathroom at a later time of night too. The guy we had in here lasted longer but in the end it got bad. He would skimp on emptying the garbage in the house and he'd forget to take the garbage to the curb. He'd also take too long in mowing the lawn so the backyard started looking like a jungle. What really got him kicked out though was his sloppiness. He could keep the room itself how he liked but he didn't clean the bathroom up after himself and he kept the closet sloppy. That's part of the rules too by the way, "Glenna warned. "It's not like we are neat freaks or anything but the kitchen, bathroom and this closet has to be kept clean."

"The last roommate we had, another woman, kept stealing from us, which was bad enough but she tried to sow even more confusion by saying it was one of us!" Alexa grew heated with the telling. "She hadn't known that we had all been friends and thought she could blame me since I was 'the minority'." She put up her fingers in air quotes. "So we waited until one day she was out, grabbed all our stuff out of the closet, put it in our rooms and locked the doors. When she came back we gave her the thirty day notice. Hell, we made sure that there were always at least two of us here at all times until we got her out! Do you know she had the nerve to have on one of Lizzie's, another roommate, blouse when she left?!" Alexa shook her head in exasperated remembrance.

"Anyway that's why the closet is empty now. We'll wait for you to put in your stuff before we put in ours."

"So all of you are women? I don't mean to be a pain or anything but what about my privacy? I mean, I don't want to embarrass you or offend if you guys come in here unexpectedly or anything..."

Glenna had a little smile on her face as she looked at me, and then looked at Alexa who smiled back, and then they both looked at me.

"Well, this is a little unofficial but we want you to feel totally at ease here. We're all pretty laid back and open but we'll make sure we knock before we enter and hopefully we'll put YOU at ease. We don't want you to feel uncomfortable here at all either, trust us."

I didn't know what the smirking look was about between them but my gut told me that this just might be one of the better things in life. So I stuck out my hand toward Glenna. "Well, it looks like we're going to be roomies."

Instead of shaking my hand she ignored it and stepped into my space wrapping her arms around me. I felt her body from her breasts to her thighs against mine in a very nice full body hug. "Well alrighty then! Welcome to the family!"

Of course I couldn't move in that day. Even though I didn't really have to pack much since I hadn't really unpacked when I moved back in with my parents. Plus even though I had a queen sized bed storage, that room deserved a king sized bed!... And a bigger computer desk, maybe a cool floor length mirror, I just wanted to decorate that room right. So I looked online for a bed until I found a bed I liked. Unfortunately it would be six to eight weeks to get it delivered. Meh, I'd still have my old bed until the new one is delivered.

I waited until Monday to move in. The good news about moving in on a week day is that my mom was at work. Meaning she couldn't guilt me or outright find some way to block me from moving out. The bad news is that all of my friends were working and I couldn't solicit their help in getting out or helping me move my bigger stuff out of storage. Since I had a small sports car, it took me several trips just to move my clothes and small stuff out of the house to my new place.

I had already gotten a key from Glenn, after I signed a contract saying I would follow the rules to move in and while I had met her and Alexa, I still hadn't met the other two roommates. Glenn told me that they all usually home more or less around the same time. So it was early evening after I had gotten my clothes all put on hangers when there was a knock at my bedroom door. I walked out of my humongous closet to see a slim woman with mousy brown hair standing in my doorway.

"You must be the new roommate, I'm Elizabeth." I walked over to her and stuck out my hand. "I'm Noland, nice to meet you."

I checked her out as I shook her hand. She probably stood about 5'6" in her stockinged feet but she had on three inch heels. She was wearing a navy blue pencil skirt that hung to mid-calf that showed off her slender frame with an equally fitted matching jacket. Under the jacket was a crisp blouse where I could make out that she had on a lacy bra. She had a very cute face that was hidden behind some unbecoming thick framed glasses over her green eyes.

"So have you gotten all of your stuff over here?" She looked around the room at the small boxes. "You don't have any furniture yet?"

"Not yet. I've ordered a bunch of stuff online but I'll have to go rent a truck tomorrow to get my bed and some other stuff out of storage. Good thing you guys have such a nice couch downstairs. It'll be cool for me to kick it there for the night, right?"

"Well you could," Elizabeth mused. "But in the spirit of being a cool new roomie, and having nothing to do tonight, "she grinned "I drive an F-150 and you can...fill up...As long as you don't keep me up all night."

I wouldn't put money on it, but the way she said 'fill up' and 'up all night' sounded kind of...suggestive. I shrugged it off as a hopeful horny guy thought. "Yeah, that would be great! It shouldn't take me long to load up the stuff I want put in the room and it should only take me one trip too."

"Great! Just give me some time to change clothes and we can go get your stuff." Elizabeth left my room and went down the hall to one of the rooms and went in.

So I went downstairs to the kitchen to get me a glass of water and wait for her. After about ten minutes, I heard someone coming to the kitchen so I turned around to look.

The first thing I noticed was her thick, beautiful, deep navy blue hair that actually hung down to her mid-thigh. She had it tied up into a ponytail but you could see the high gleam of healthiness and how well cared for it was and it was apparently real. She had on a pair of wide legged shorts that showed off slim, very well-toned legs, along with a pair of ankle high socks and some tennis shoes. On top she wore one of those handkerchief style tops that tied around the back of her neck and behind her back, leaving her equally toned midriff bare. This revealed a blue jewel belly piercing and an unusual but somehow familiar stylized rose tattoo that disappeared under the shorts. She peered at me with brilliant green eyes and a cheeky smirk on her face. She didn't say anything so I spoke up first.

"So you must be the last roommate I have in this place. I'm sorry but the other roomies haven't given me your name yet. I'm Noland by the way in case they haven't mentioned my name yet."

I extended my hand to shake hers but she didn't grab it. Instead she just grinned wider and looked at me. I drew my eyebrows together and looked down at myself to see if I wasted water on my crotch or something. "Is something funny? My fly isn't open and I don't think I have anything between my teeth. You don't shake hands or something?"

"She grinned at me for a few more seconds before she giggled at me. "You really don't recognize me do you?" she said in a maddeningly familiar voice. "Maybe this will jog your memory."

She reached into her pocket and put on a pair of somewhat thick rimmed wide pair glasses. I stared for a second before reacting. "Elizabeth?!"

"You can call me Lizzie when I'm not in that brown wig. You should see the look on your face right now!" As I continued to stare at her she kept talking. "Since I'm a paralegal at a pretty conservative law firm I kind of have to look the part."

"Wow you look so different. I literally did not recognize you! I do however kind of recognize that tattoo of yours on the front but for the life of me I can't think of where I might have seen it before."

"Oh this? I got the idea from a book called Kushiel's Dart. The main character has a tattoo like this on her back..."

"That's where I've seen it before! Only on the book, the tatt is on her back, and the intertwined stems aren't quite so short."

"Oh the stems aren't short, you just can't see the whole tatt." With that she just casually unbuttoned the front of her shorts and pulled down the zipper to reveal the rest of her tattoo and a breathtaking amount of skin... and pubic hair. She pulled the front of her panties partially down as well. The end of her tattoo disappeared into her short well groomed bush. I could see where the tattoo ended in the 'runway' styled cut and that her pubic hair was also dyed blue.

Before the blood could drain back out of my penis and into my head to stop my mouth from running I blurted out, "You dye your pubic hair as well?"

Lizzie glanced down before pulling her thumbs back up which allowed her panties to slide back up as well. "Oops," she said not entirely sincerely, "My friends keep telling me I'm not as modest as I should be. I hope I didn't offend you or anything like that."

"I'd think you might be more offended by my staring and drooling, than I'd be offended by you showing me anything."

"Nah", Lizzie responded. "You'll find that we're all pretty laid back...And that staring and perving isn't just a man's sport!" Lizzie smirked.

"so I gotta ask," I remarked. "How come you don't have that rose on your back like in the book?"

In answer, Lizzie turned around and pulled her hair to the front to show a beautiful tattoo of a fully blossomed cherry tree that had been put off centered to the left on her back. The branches of the tree went across her shoulder blades while individual pedals drifted down.

Lizzie turned back around. "I couldn't very well put the rose in the middle of that now can I?"

This was my introduction to my third roommate, Elizabeth 'Lizzie when I'm out of that wig'. We hopped into her Ford F-150 and headed to my storage unit to pick up my things. As Lizzie helped me to load up my things, I was treated to watching her nipples poke through her top. I also noticed when she squatted to pick up some file boxes that I could see right up her shorts to her lacy panty crotch. Let me tell you, moving moderately heavy stuff with a semi hard on is not easy.

Fortunately I didn't have a huge amount to move and we got it all in the back in less than an hour. We got back to the house and with her help we got it all upstairs and into my new room. As Lizzie helped me manhandle the mattresses into my room I commented about having to haul them out again in a few weeks.

"So why do you need to take your bed back out after a few weeks?"

"Because I ordered a king sized bed that will really go better with this big ass room you guys gave and look a lot cooler."

"So what are you going to do with this bed when your new one comes in?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, I'll probably put it on craigslist first and if I don't sell it quick enough I'll just take it to Goodwill or the dump if they don't take it."

"This is a nice bed. I could actually use it." I only have a full sized bed and the girls have been nagging me that I should get a bigger one" Lizzie replied. "Hey instead of putting it together in here, how about helping me take my bed apart and putting this one into my room?"

I looked at her while she gave me puppy dog eyes and a fake pout. I could see that I was already going to lose this round but I gave it a shot anyway. "Well...Being as tall as I am I kinda like being able to stretch out and I wouldn't be able to do that on a full sized bed..."

Sensing that my response was weak, she pressed her advantage by standing close enough to brush her nipples against my arm and put her hand on my suddenly rapidly beating heart. "I'll give you four hundred dollars for the bed." She hadn't realized she had already gotten me with the protruding nipples and putting her hand on my chest maneuver. I hadn't even thought about asking for money until she mentioned it. Lizzie started to step into my body and I stepped back because I didn't want to embarrass myself with the hard on that was beginning to poke my shorts out.

"Okay, you have a deal." My voice cracked slightly. "You don't have to give me four hundred though. That's more than half of what I paid for it brand new. You can just give me a couple hundred bucks."

"Really?" Lizzie squealed. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" She jumped up in down, making her obviously braless breasts bobble like two halves of a Jell-O mold under her top. Lizzie stopped her bouncing and looked at me speculatively.

"Two hundred is really low and since you won't take four... How about three hundred and a kiss?"

I nodded my head, not trusting my voice right then and not wanting to make her feel like I was treating her like a charity case. I was expecting a nice but quick kiss on the cheek. I mean so far three of the women ranged from hella cute to traffic stopping gorgeous. I didn't think I had any real chance with the three I've met so far.

This was my inner nerd talking and my inner nerd stems from the scrawny, picked upon kid I was in high school and most of college. I figured that a smooch on the cheek was pretty darn cool from that point of view. So I was shocked into immobility when she deliberately pressed her body against mine and her lips against mine. After a moment Lizzie pulled her neck back still molding her body against me.

"You have soft lips." Then put her lips back against mine. I may be a little slow about women but I wasn't stupid! I put my arms around her back and she pressed close enough to me that she knew I enjoyed her touch ALL over. She thought I had soft lips? I wanted to feel how soft her lips were, with my tongue. So I gently ran my tongue over her upper lip that I had captured between mine. Lizzie seemed to take that as an invitation as her tongue almost immediately darted out to slide into my mouth. We kissed for a small eternity. Well at least long enough for me to lean against the wall so I could slide my legs down slightly to more easily kiss her...and to feel her body more intimately against me. I wanted to reach between us to adjust my very happy, yet uncomfortable member but before I could do so she pulled back her head.

"Wow! You are a really good kisser. I'm not sure who is paying who!" Lizzie glanced down between us and ground her pelvis against mine. "I'm glad to see you like my kissing too. Let me just get my sheets and stuff off the bed so we can take it apart."

Lizzie turned and sauntered out of my room while I adjusted the huge hard on I sprang so it didn't stick out so obviously. After I had it pointing in the right direction I went into the hallway and peeped into open doors until I found her room. After taking apart and moving her old bed into the hallway, we put up her 'new' queen together. I gave her all of my old sheets and comforter since I would no longer need them and they wouldn't fit onto the new bed I ordered anyway.

While we had been putting together her new, my old, bed I could hear that someone else must have come home downstairs. Right after we wrestled the top mattress onto the box spring yet another woman walked into the room.

"It figures that you would have some guy all over your bed." The unknown woman grinned.

"You're just mad that you weren't here to join us." Lizzie quipped back. "True, true, all too true." The stranger giggled back. "The woman turned her expressive, brown almond eyes toward me and waved her hand.

"My name is Christine. I'm the last animal of this menagerie we all call home. You must be the new roomie Noland."

Christine had the golden skin of an Asian who got outdoors often. Like Glenn she had surprisingly full lips. Her long black hair gleamed as it fell, ruler straight, down to the top of her ass. She stood about 5'3" and she was surprisingly pretty full breasted. Not as big as Glenn of course but she looked around the same size as Alexa, but on a smaller frame. What really caught my attention though were her legs. They were smooth but you could actually see the ripple of muscle when she moved and she had on a pair of thigh high socks that stopped short of her brief pleated skirt. Just like an animated school girl but she was not wearing a uniform.