House Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came back into the living room to find Christine and Lizzie back in their perspective seats. Lizzie was leaning back against the cushion sitting Native American style, her pussy finally covered, if barely, by the front of her Hello Kitty nightshirt. Christine had covered her legs with a large blanket she had retrieved from the hall closet. As I sat down next to Christine again she asked me a question.

"Aren't you uncomfortable like that?" Looking down, indicating my semi hard cock, which was tenting out the front of my pajamas despite the laughing and the break we took. I blushed when I looked down at myself.

"Not really, but I would be more uncomfortable if I had on underwear or these bottoms were tighter."

"Wouldn't it be more comfortable if you let it out through that buttoned part at least? I mean, that looks very uncomfortable to me." Christine persisted.

"Well...I guess it would, but you guys don't want to see me waving around in the room." Despite all that had gone on, I was still a little worried that I might offend one of them. I was still being hesitant and shy.

"Noland I'm telling you, none of us would mind."

"Yeah," Lizzie chimed in. "Some of us will even appreciate the view!"

I smiled but made no move to unbutton my bottoms. Seeing my unresponsiveness, Christine persisted.

"Tell you what Noland, since you don't seem to believe us quite yet, why don't you share this blanket with me? That way you can be more comfortable and covered at the same time?"

That...Sounded pretty reasonable to my smoke addled brain so I agreed. We scooted a little closer to each other and Christine unfolded the blanket so it covered both of our laps. With that accomplished, I reached under the blanket, sharply scrutinized by both women as if they had x-ray vision, and slipped loose the two buttons closing the enlarged crouch opening allowing my member to slide through.

"Better?" Christine asked. "I have to admit, it is." I replied.

"Good, I'm comfortable knowing you're comfortable." Christine said, seemingly satisfied.

Glenna and Alexa soon came back from the kitchen, carrying fresh snacks, mugs, two steaming tea kettles and all the accouterments that you could make and mix tea with. They set it all down in the middle of the table and we all bustled about to make our cups of tea the way we liked it.

I was one of the first to finish making mine and I leaned back on the couch, leaving my cup on the table letting my tea steep in the hot water. Alexa was still making hers next to me. Although everything was more or less in the middle, Alexa had to get up to reach everything on the large round table. I was sitting and leaning back and she was standing and bending forward, giving me an inadvertent and fantastic view of her ass and a peek of her still unclad punani.

Looking at that made my semi go fully rigid rather quickly. As I started to tent up the blanket I reached under it to pull my dick towards my belly so it would lay flat and not be so obvious. I thought I saw Christine looking my way but when I turned my head she seemed to be perusing the snack tray.

Once everyone was situated and Alexa sat back down, to my disappointment of peeking. Alexa packed a fresh bowl of the sticky icky. She lit it, took a couple of tokes and passed it to me. While everyone else was getting their tokes, she picked up the keyboard and started the next show.

Now that the 'seal' had been broken and we switched from stout to tea, we all would be peeing much more frequently. Now I could see the practicality of the bucket while having a marathon anime watching with the others and why the one doing all the 'cleaning' was considered the loser of the contest. We didn't have to frequently stop while someone went to the bathroom so they wouldn't miss the subtitles of the show. The loser, while getting to lap at some good punani, had to miss dialogue because his face was buried in someone's snatch as the show progressed. Like this is a bad thing? Riiiight.

They didn't all pee at the same time like during the contest. It was pretty staggered. Most times it was just one of them peeing, a couple of times two of them might go sequentially. Other than the contest we didn't pee in the middle of the table. Instead we just scooted the bucket around to whoever needed it at the time and the person would just squat, or in my case go to the edge, off the couch and go there.

Watching the anime, a particular show would be richly interspersed with the hissing sound of pee leaving pussy lips to land into the bucket or the deeper gurgling sound of me pissing in it. This, of course, kept me getting up, either to empty the bucket or to lick a willing pussy.

Christine, in particular, kept me the busiest. She seemed to have a bottomless bladder and had to pee every 15 minutes and not little pees either. Each and every time she peed it was for at least 90 seconds or more. At one point Christine had finished peeing, got back on the couch only to quietly ask for the bucket not 5 minutes later.

"You have GOT to be kidding me!" I whispered fiercely, so as not to disturb the others watching the current anime. "You JUST peed a few minutes ago! Are you messing with me?" I accused.

Christine looked up at me with sad eyes and whispered back. "I'm sorry! I can't help it if I'm a freak!"

"Listen, you are NOT a freak. I just have to admit you caught me off guard. I think you, and all the peeing you are doing, is actually hella sexy."

"You're just saying that because you are polite and didn't mean to hurt my feelings." Christine accused as a single tear rolled out of her eye. "I've been looked at and whispered about in askance when I come out of public stalls, I've had a boyfriend reject me once and he told all his friends that I was weird because of how long I peed..."

"Look, I'm not like those people at ALL." I interrupted, "Remember how you told me a secret about how you guys like to tease each other and are a little exhibitionistic around each other?" Christine nodded. "Well it's MY turn to tell you a secret." With a deep breath and blush on my face I blurted out in a whisper, "I'm turned on by watching women pee. Tonight has been like a virtual fantasy coming true to me. Watching YOU has been the biggest turn on of my life!"

Christine looked into my blushing face to see if it matched the sincerity of my tone. Apparently she found what she was seeking because she smiled at me and whispered. "You'll have to tell me the story about that later. Right now, I have to pee...Again."

I turned back to watch the show...and ear hustle on listening to the sound of her pee yet again when I felt a tap on my arm. "You can watch me." She whispered.

I glanced at everyone else in the room. Alexa sat to the right of me facing the TV so she essentially had her back to me to watch more directly. Glenna and Lizzie were sitting further down to face directly in front of the large screen. This was Lizzie's favorite show and she just wasn't paying attention to anything or anyone else. Glenna may have been facing the TV, but her red eyes, the dazed expression on her face made it readily apparent that she was feeling her high and was stoned out of her gourd.

I looked back at Christine, who had grabbed the bucket and was squatting over it with her legs wide open so I could easily see what she was doing. She was blushing as deep as I was as she looked directly at me. She only looked down long enough to make sure she was over the bucket before she let loose with her thumb wide rushing deluge of now clear, thanks to all of the tea she had been drinking, pee.

I drank in the beauty of her face going a little slack with pleasure of her release, how her long straight hair was off to one side of her head brushing the bucket in danger of accidently being dipped in, how the rushing liquid dripped off her pussy lips and pubic hair as it rushed pass both to hit the inside of the bucket. I especially enjoyed how long it took just for her complete her task. It seemed that she would pee forever since she urinated so much longer than average!

After she finished her long, long glorious pee, Christine got back on the couch, but sat on the edge and leaned backwards with her legs propped up on the table to tilt the angle of her punani upwards. "Clean me?" she smiled.

I kneeled down on the floor like I had numerous times tonight. I grabbed her closest ankle and raised it so I could slide beneath to get between her legs. The first thing I did was to suck the stray droplets from the soft hairs adorning her womanhood, slicking them down and parting them with my tongue. I pried apart her sleek lips and cleansed her damp pink interior of any residue left behind, making her writhe in pleasure.

What I did differently from my previous sojourns after I've 'cleaned' her is that I deliberately swiped my tongue across her erect clit. Christine tried to moan quietly by putting her hand over her mouth and clamping her lips tight, but she only succeeded in sounding like a sexy siren, going up and down in cadence. I could sense she was getting close to completion but she abruptly pushed my head away from her center.

"I think...I think I'm clean now...Thank you." She panted.

I was pretty sure that I hadn't made her cum, but for some reason she didn't want me to make her cum either...I just couldn't figure it out. Sighing to myself and thinking that I'll never understand women, I got up and sat back next to Alexa.

When Christine sat back down next to me she pulled the blanket back over both our laps and turned her body to casually put her hand on my stomach under the blanket. The thing about putting her hand blow my belly button is that when I'm erect my dick goes past said button. I was of course throbbing hard after watching her pee and sucking on that delicious punani. I could feel it hitting the back of her hand as we continued to watch the latest anime, the head brushing the back of her knuckles.

I thought she was going to just pretend to ignore it at first but then she leaned closer to me to whisper. "Wow, your dick is soo hard! I have to admit that it totally fascinates me since I've never seen one, a black dick, in real life before. Is it okay if I touch it? I mean for me to actually touch it and not just touch it for the whole cleaning thing. I mean can I touch it right now?" She babbled.

I slowly nodded, hardly believing she would do it even after all that has happened already. Christine wrapped her fingers just behind the head of my dick and began to gently stroke it up and down. My earlier urge to cum and somewhat dulled and she wasn't stroking me vigorously so I wasn't in danger of cumming but what she was doing felt soo good! I let out a large sigh with a soft short moan. Christine looked up at me and continued to speak in a whisper so the others wouldn't hear.

"Hey Noland, can you keep what I'm doing to you between us? I just want to make you feel as good as you made me feel and I just don't want the others judging me for it."

I looked at her strangely but I nodded my head like I understood.

'Judging her for it?' I thought, 'she's had my dick in her mouth three times tonight sucking out any pee that might be left but this is what her friends will give her grief about? I'll never understand women.'

Christine's gentle stroking was both good and bad. Good in that it actually calmed me down if you could believe it. It made my horniness steady and not the throbbing spikes of pleasure that could turn into the ache of blue balls from being hard but untouched. It was also bad, in that because every time I came from under the cover to empty the bucket or briefly lick a damp pussy, I had to pull my engorged dick back in and button up the crotch of my pjs, wedge the head above the waistband, or pull up the bottoms high enough to cover my dick but because I had on no underwear, it would bulge out in a very obnoxious way. Every time I got back on the couch and under the cover, Christine would unbutton my bottoms and drag my schlong back through the crotch to stroke the shaft as well as the head once more. After the third time, and another couple of tokes on the bong, I was relaxed enough and high enough to just not give a fuck. So after listening to the distinct patter/spray of Lizzie peeing slowly come to a stop, I to up without bothering to fasten up first.

Alexa was sitting on my right with her head facing the same way the show so she essentially had her back to me. So she didn't even see my bobbing phallus as I got up. Michele was sitting to the left of Christine and me so she did. I, of course had to pass by her in order to get to Lizzie at the end of the couch and she impishly decided to take advantage of it. Instead of leaning back as I side stepped in front of her in between the couch and the table, she leaned forward as my the head of my dick was about to knock her in her face. Not realizing she was doing this on purpose, I tried to get by her even slower to avoid hitting her and that's when she struck. Michele rapidly leaned forward and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. I froze, not knowing what to do while she on the other hand, started bobbing back and forth on the head of my dick, making it shiny with her saliva. While I stood there in shock, after bobbing on the head a few times to get used to the width, she slowly went down the shaft until her nose was pressed against my short groomed pubic hair. Equally slowly she drew her head back toward the tip of dick while at the same time, rapidly moving her tongue against the main vein underneath my shaft. Once she reached the head once more, she gave an especially strong suck so that her lips came off of it with a sharp "smack!" sound.

"Hmmm! I see why Christine takes so long 'cleaning' you off now. You taste good. I kinda wish that it had been me that lost now..."

Christine and Lizzie just grinned at me as I scooted across from in front of Michele to get over to Lizzie While Michele looked in my eyes long enough for me to see the lust in her eyes before she went back to watching TV.

Since Lizzie's pee would always get on her bottom, she would stand, put her hands on the couch and thrust out her petite heart shaped ass in the air with her legs spread for me to lick first. The table was close enough to the couch that I couldn't kneel behind her comfortably. So instead I did something even naughtier. Instead of asking her to lean forward over the back of the couch or even just getting on her knees on the couch to create room for me, I grabbed her waist to steady her and slid right behind her. I deliberately let my rampart manhood drag across the globe of her cheek until it rested on the crack of her ass. I did it slow enough that she could've moved out of the way at any time but she didn't even flinch. Instead she looked over her shoulder at me with a grin and asked me just what I was doing.

"Me?" I said innocently. "I'm just trying to be more efficient by using my pants to wipe down your legs to save time so we both can get back to the show." I blinked my eyes all wide and rapidly as if butter wouldn't melt in my mouth.

"Uh huh, I think that you might be cheating by not using your tongue but in the interest of 'efficiency' I'll allow it. In fact," Lizzie's smile became even more mischievous, "I'll even help you."

Lizzie began to tot sensually gyrate her ass against my legs. Sure she was wiping the pee off on my pajamas, but she was also rubbing her ass and pussy all over the shaft of my dick. Just in case you don't know, or maybe it's just me, one of the perks of getting high is that tactile sensation becomes very enhanced.. There was no way in hell I was going to tell her when to stop! I think she realized this because she was the one that stopped grinding... Eventually.

"I think my legs are dry now Noland but you still have to lick the wetness off my pussy."

I didn't try to move from behind her. Wanting to continue the contact, I instead slowly dragged my dick down the crack of her ass, over her asshole and slowly...Oh so slowly... over and between the lips of her soft, sodden pussy until it sprung down and sprang back up, bumping against her mons and her clit, causing both of us to gasp. After that, I sat down on the table behind me to 'clean' her slick labia. I did only a cursory lick of her outer lips but I scoured the longer inner ones. I licked on them. I sucked on them I even nibbled gently on them. I enjoyed her lips and her pussy like the feast it was. I tried my best to make sure the lips were parted for what I had in mind next. After licking her pussy as open as I could, I stood up, to apparently go back to my after doing such a pleasurable task but as I stood, I tried to drag the blunt head of my instrument through her lips and up to the crack of her ass in the reverse of how I dragged it down. I did it deliberately and slowly to thoroughly enjoy how her lips felt against the head of my dick, but what I hadn't accounted for was the slickness of Lizzie's juices or her impishness. Her pussy was so wet, so slick, that instead of sliding just against her punani as I stood, the head started to slide into it! This was compounded by Lizzie bending her legs and leaning back into me to suck up even more of my manhood. Almost before we both realized it, the first 2 inches of my shaft were buried into her soft contracting flower. We both gasped and froze in position. Well... we froze with the exception of her pussy contracting strongly around the head while it throbbed in sympathetic reaction.

We both spoke at the same time. "Ohmygosh I didn't mean to...", "Oops, wasn't trying to make it go in..!" We babbled over each other, each trying to apologize for each other's presumptions.

I couldn't just jerk away because I had the table behind my legs and I was in real danger of just slam sitting or even falling back on it. No matter how solid the table was, I didn't want to risk either tipping it over with all the stuff on it or even possibly breaking it. Lizzie didn't jerk up right away because the sudden wondrously feeling insertion had made her balance just as precarious as mine. That's why we stood so still. Well that and how incredibly good it belt to even be a little bit buried in pussy after my long drought.

After we both sort of ran down from babbling we both stopped talking at the same time and an awkward pause filled the air as I sort of filled her opening. So I broke the silence first. "Uhmm... How are we going to get out of this without fall over and causing all sorts of chaos?"

"I think," Lizzie panted, "I think the best way to do it is for you to tighten your grip around my waist and you straighten up, stabilizing us both."

I thought about the mechanics of doing what she said, cheered YES and did the running man dance in my head. Grabbing her firmly at her hips I slowly but steadily straightened my legs, moving forward so we could both stand solidly. I also inadvertently, rapturously sank deep and deeper into her pussy. We both sighed in satisfaction when I fully embedded myself all the way into her grabbing twitching womanhood until my pubic bone indented her butt cheeks.

Glenna, who had watched the whole incident with amusement, spoke up at this point. "Is he... I mean, are you ALL the way up now Lizzie?"

Lizzie, whose eyes had been closed in pleasure as my dick slid slowly into her grasping pussy snapped open and she flushed in embarrassment and stammered out an answer. "Uhmm... ye...yeah.. mmm...Oh, you can let go of my waist now Noland."

I did as she asked and she slid her slick, contracting, exquisite body off of mine. Just as she completely slid forward, the TV brightened and I could see her hole gaping slightly from the void I left in her. I could also see a heavy strand of her juices connecting her flower to my stem. Leaving no doubt as to where I had been so recently enclosed. I tried to slide around her at the same time she tried to turn around to sit back down on the couch and I bumped, rubbed, onto her ass one final time before I shuffled back to my seat between the two other women, both who had also watched our erotic comedy of antics when they heard Lizzie and I trying to apologize to each other. Now who would have ever thought that you would be apologizing for accidently fucking them!?