House Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now while I have a thing for Asian women I wasn't obsessive about them as some nerds. Being a Cali kid, I dated any woman whose attention I could catch, including (gasp) Black ones! This was the second time since I've met any of my new roommates that I got stung by their beauty. Lizzie took one look at my face and with a grin started snapping her fingers in front of my eyes.

"Hello! Hello McFly!" She caroled. That snapped me out of my staring and sent blood rushing to my face. Still I couldn't help blurting out. "Man this place is unreal I didn't think ALL of you would be so fine!"

I literally clapped my hand over my mouth. I was afraid if I didn't do that something else stupid sounding would come flying out.

"Wow", Lizzie giggled pinching my cheek. "I didn't know Black people could blush too." Christine smiled too but saved me from further embarrassment by telling us that dinner was ready.

"Oh you guys don't have to go out of the way for the new guy. I still haven't bought any groceries or anything. I just planned to eat out later."

"Don't worry about it." Christine waved me off. "Glenn does most of the cooking here and heaven help whoever messes up the kitchen." Both of the women looked at each other and said at the same time: "Everything in the kitchen has an exact place to be to make cooking easy and a joy."

"Well that doesn't sound like a direct quote at all." I snarked. "Believe it or not, Glenn is the quietest of all of us until you get her in a kitchen, then she becomes a drill sergeant."

"One of those old school, loud drill sergeants too." Christine added. "You so much as put a spatula in the wrong place she bitches at everyone until it is found and put back...In its PROPER place. You can help buy groceries and pick up fast food now and then but it's far easier to just give her the money and let her take care of the kitchen. Right now just wash your hands and come down to eat."

While I could cook, I wasn't great at it so I just followed directions and went downstairs to eat.

It was a good dinner, but it was the conversation that made it really good. All the women made a point to include me in the conversation which helped me relax and begin to feel like part of the group. We talked about a variety of subjects, including geeky ones. Some of the items of conversation went down some...very interesting branches.

"Noland actually recognized my Kushiel's Dart tattoo." Lizzie explained. "He thought that the stems were too short until I showed him how far down it went."

Glenn rolled her eyes at that statement. "So that means you got to see the blue grass," using air quotes, "that the rose grows in."

Christine laughed. "I swear she finds more reasons to show that blue runway as much as possible." Christine turned toward me. "You should see her swim suits. She always wears all white or thin suits so you can see that blue through them."

"What can I say?" Lizzie shrugged unapologetically. "I like tweaking the old biddies that are shocked and outraged because of my blue hair. Whether it's the hair on top of my head or above my pussy lips, besides none of you heifers can talk considering how skimpy your swim suits are! We don't go to the beach that often though so most of the time I'm just laying out in the backyard or soaking in the hot tub." Lizzie looked toward me. "We wear some pretty skimpy clothing around the house because we want to feel comfortable and we want you to feel equally comfortable to do what you want to do too. Is there anything you like to do that you don't think you can do now that there are four females in the house?"

I was caught a little flat footed. There was no way I could tell them what I really like to do when I'm truly alone. It was too close to my little kink and I rarely told anyone except on a few community sites with people into it as much or more than I was. "Uuhhmm...I...Like to go to the fridge naked and drink out of the carton?"

"Euwww, gross." Christine said. "Yeah I gotta agree." Alexa chimed in. "If you gotta get late night drink," she paused with a grin, "you gotta use a glass!" They all laughed as I squirmed in my seat.

"Seriously, we're VERY laid back here. Feel free to treat this place as if you actually were here by yourself. There's nothing you could do that would really bother us, even if one of us actually did catch you in the kitchen naked." Alexa grinned. "By the way, why do you get your late night drink naked anyway?"

"We-well" I stammered and blushed. "I sleep in the nude. So, umm, when I get up to get a drink, I don't usually bother to put anything on."

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about. Christine sleeps in the nude too." Alexa volunteered as Christine playfully smacked her friend for outing her.

"Aaanyway..." Glenn interrupted the byplay. "We should all go upstairs and get ready. It's Crunchy roll night!"

"Okay I'll bite, what's Crunchy Roll night?"

"It's my favorite night!" Lizzie jumped in. "We've hooked up a computer to the TV in the living room so we can watch Anime off Crunchy Roll on the big screen. We bust out some weed, some Guinness and snacks and watch anime until we're ready to hit the hay."

"Well, that does sound like fun," I temporized, "I haven't put together your old bed in my room yet. I still haven't put my books on my shelves..."

"Aw come on Noland you can do all that later or even tomorrow, hang out with us." Christine gave me her version of the sad pouty face and I already knew I lost.

I sighed loudly. "You guys are going to kill me with all your pouty faces all the time aren't you?" The women all looked at each other then looked at me and started making exaggerated sad faces. Alexa pantomimed like she was playing the world's smallest violin. I held up my hands in equally mock surrender. "All right, all right, I'll hang with you guys!"

Just give us an hour to shower and change into our night stuff then meet us back down here in the living room."

So with all of us helping Glenn to clean up the kitchen, they all scampered upstairs to their perspective bedrooms.

"I call dibs on the master shower!" Lizzie called out. "I'll shower with you." Alexa said to my surprise. I suddenly had visions of the two of them writhing together under the hot water. Just as I started to totally make up a good masturbatory fantasy, Lizzie spoke again.

"You can wait in my room until I get out of the shower. Besides you don't wear anything to bed, you can just get naked and wait for us down here. Too bad you didn't call dibs yourself, Noland. Remember your shower has multiple shower heads and plenty of room." Lizzie gave me a lingering look as she left the room.

Oh yeah, I forgot I guess that means they don't have to rub skin to skin with each other but I'd sure like to imagine they do anyway!

"You should've spoken up anyway." Christine said. "Take it from me both girls look good wet, or you could even join me." With a sly grin, she too walked up the stairs.

They can't be serious can they? I thought. I dithered downstairs for fifteen minutes, totally wussing out before I followed them upstairs. Surprisingly all the bedroom doors were open and I could hear multiple showers running as I passed by the doors. As I walked by each door I could see each room was empty. I walked into mine and I could hear both Alexa and Lizzie talking while in the shower. I was severely tempted to peek in but with the entire enclosure was made of clear glass I was sure to be spotted. I went into the closet instead and pulled out my silk pajama pants for after the shower and went into Lizzie's room to sit and wait for her to get out.

As I went into her room I could hear the shower that was between the two bedrooms on this side of the house running clearly. The door that led to the bathroom was open and I could see the steam coming out. When I sat on Lizzie's bed I noticed that while I couldn't see the shower I could see the towel rack and there were two towels on it. Abruptly the shower shut off. There was a pause then Christine went by the door frame completely nude to grab one of the towels.

Because of the angle I didn't get a full frontal look, just a glorious glance of her entire right side and all of her exquisite, surprisingly muscular, bubble heart shaped ass. As she fumbled a little, pulling the towel off the rack, she dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, her pussy was in complete display from the back for a long two seconds. Long enough for me to see that she actually had hair on her pussy but not long enough for me to tell if she trimmed it or not, or how her lips looked beneath it or... She stood up and started drying with her back to me. As I sat mesmerized she turned from facing the towel rack to bend over to towel her legs when she noticed me.

Christine's eyes widened but she didn't cry out or even really cover herself. Instead she just continued to dry her legs and started talking.

"Oops! Well I guess this is kind of my fault. Lizzie did tell you to wait in her room and if I didn't want you to see I should've closed the door."

That got a reaction out of me as I started to apologize profusely. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I should've just waited downstairs until Lizzie came down or called me or something!" As I was saying all this, I closed my eyes, turned and ducked my head. Feeling that wasn't enough, I covered my eyes with a hand as I stood up and stuck out my other one in front of me to sort of grope my way out of the room.

Before I made it three steps, I flinched noticeably when I felt a firm grip on my outstretched arm. "Relax Noland; you can open your eyes."

I opened my eyes to find Christine standing in front of me with her towel tied around her. What she didn't notice but I did was that while it was tied around her, showing generous cleavage, the towel also didn't quite cover the junction between her legs. I could see wispy hairs straying out from the bottom of it.

"Noland you need to relax or you're gonna pop a gasket trying to avoid seeing any of us. If you went the week without seeing a titty, it would've been either a miracle or you had gone blind! We're all very casual and a little pervy ourselves, that's what we were trying to tell you at dinner."

"Yeah? Just because you guys are casual doesn't mean you want me to be lurking around, perving on you every chance I have. I don't want to be THAT guy and make you guys feel all uncomfortable in your own house."

Noland, I'm going to let you in on a little secret about us. We're all a little pervy in the house. In ways that may even offend you. Besides how do you know that we aren't or won't be trying to perv on you every chance we get? We're all a little," she pauses strangely, "Exhibitionistic in this house so we like having eyes on us. We'll just flat out tell you if we don't like what you're doing. We'll give you plenty of warning and chances to amend whatever it is we don't like before we think about doing something like kicking you out!" Christine's last sentence came out a slightly exasperated.

I got the distinct impression that she was going to say something else but changed her mind. Still the word 'exhibitionistic' was a word I could come to love with four gorgeous women in the house.

"We're all adults here, Noland." Christine finished.

"Yes we are." Lizzie said, walking into the room also clad in nothing but a towel. "Most of the time anyway, so why did you feel the need to state the obvious Christine?"

"I was just telling him how he needed to loosen up a little." At the same time Christine said this, she grabbed me by the shoulders and mock shook me.

"Yeah she's right Noland, you look so stiff! Oh and your shower is free so you can wash up and come down the stairs the way you go to bed." Lizzie said with a wink.

So I got up and leave her room to head to my own to go take a shower. Once I had the water pounding my back and I started to soap up, I debated on whether I should masturbate before heading down to Crunchy Roll night. I had been popping hard-ons left and right from all the titillating things I've seen all day and it had been a week since the last time I jacked off courtesy of my mom's continuing 'pop-ins' of my room in my last week living there. When I could, I liked to masturbate at least twice a day but because of my mom I hadn't done it in a week and I was fit to burst. I figured that I didn't have time and sighed. I'd have to leave my hard-on for proper treatment later.

I got out and toweled off wondering if Lizzie was serious about how I should go downstairs. Would Christine be going downstairs naked since that's how she slept? I just scoffed the whole thing off. Nah she won't do that and neither will I! Besides even if they really don't get offended they'll laugh me right back up the stairs in total embarrassment. I did decide to put on my loose black silk pajama bottoms instead of my ratty, old cotton ones. I couldn't find the robe that went with the pants and it didn't come with a shirt so that meant leaving my upper body bare.

It's not that I had a bad bod, it's just that I thought I had a skinny one. Even though I had six pack abs and cut muscles, I thought I had too little of them being such a slim guy. So with a little trepidation I went downstairs bare footed and bare chested. As I went pass Glenna's doorway I ran right into her as she was coming out of her room as well. She had on a very thin, sky blue, mid-thigh peignoir with matching lace panties. I sooo wished, at that moment, that I had jerked off in the shower now because I seriously threatened to tent the front of my silk pants in the most obscene way possible. I had grabbed Glenna around her waist to keep from knocking her into the wall.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run you over."

"It's not your fault Noland I stepped right into you. Maybe you should keep your arms around me to keep from throwing me down the stairs." Glenna joked. At the same time she grabbed my arms and pulled them completely around her flat belly which forced me to move up against her round, protruding ass. In this position we locked stepped slowly down the hall with my dick rubbing between her ass cheeks. By the time we reached the stairs I knew that she had to feel my dick getting harder as we had moved together.

Once downstairs she blurted; "Oh, I need to grab the Guinness from the fridge and some snacks from the pantry. You go ahead and turn on the TV."

So she went to the kitchen while I went to the couch to turn on the TV and try to figure out a way to sit without my hard on being too obvious. Lizzie and Alexa came down the stairs while Glenn was still in the kitchen. Both of them were wearing shirts but they were radically different from each other.

Alexa had on a large basketball jersey that showed spectacular side boob and seemed to threaten to spill out of those sides at any moment. The oversized tank was short enough to show she wore a red thong underneath every time she took a step.

Lizzie had on, of all things, a faded hello kitty night shirt. It might have fitted once but now it hung to maybe three inches below her pussy. When she sat on the couch, she drew her knees up to her chin but parted her calves to the width of her shoulders. I could see that she had big floppy lips on her pussy and for someone who just got out of the shower, appeared to be a little sticky.

"Aaawww! I thought you were supposed to come down how you went to bed, we did." Lizzie said.

"Well, this is all that I have on so it won't take too much for me to get ready." I demurred.

Glenn came out of the kitchen with a tray that held five stout glasses and five large black cans. She set the tray down then, went back to the kitchen to grab the snacks. As she left the room, Christine came down the stairs and joined the rest of us in the living room. Christine had on one of those women's short, short robes that barely covers their ass in a deep fuchsia color. Unlike my pajama bottoms which were made of a washed silk, hers was the heavier shiny silk. She sat next to me on one side while Alexa took my other. Glenn sat on the rounded corner of the couch next to Alexa and Lizzie sat at the far end.

Alexa, sitting closest to the TV, reached down under the table sitting in front of us to retrieve a wireless keyboard. As she reached down, I had an excellent view up the side of her loose, wide arm jersey. I could see that her nipples were thick and dark caramel in color. We all either picked out two shows each, or if we were behind, or watching an older anime, picked one show to watch two episodes in.

"I almost forgot." Alexa said. "Be right back." She jumped up and ran up the stairs, the bottom of her ass cheeks flashing at me as she trotted toward the stairs. She came back a couple of minutes later with a metal cookie tin, and a very nice looking two tiered water pipe. "We'll start this up half way through the first show so we'll all be pleasantly baked when we put up my comedy anime."

I grabbed one of the cans of Guinness and popped it open. "I'll start pouring all the Guinness for us. I went with a buddy of mine to a Guinness tasting in San Francisco and learned all about it."

By this time, the computer had booted up and we had gotten on the anime site. Lizzie got up briefly to turn off the light in the room. We all got comfortable for an evening of casual drinking and smoking, filling in everyone else on our current episode as it came on and passing the water pipe around.

As the evening progressed and I got more and more buzzed from the alcohol and weed, I enjoyed the pulchritude of beauty surrounding me. Christine kept squirming more and more next to me. At first I tried to ignore it but I noticed that the more she moved the more her robe opened in her lap until I could see the hair on her mons. As Alexa watched the shows I could see the side her full breast on the side that faced me. Lizzie on part of the couch that was perpendicular to me watched with her hands folded around her drawn up knees and her calves parted to the width of her hips. Every time I looked her way, I could easily see the large lips that adorned her pussy. Glenna's breasts and sand dollar sized areolas, while covered with the lacy top half of her peignoir, could easily be seen every time the TV screen brightened in the darkened room, which was frequently.

My dick practically ached from its prolonged rigidness. Now I've never thought of myself as particularly big although I had been told by some that I am. When fully hard my dick reached just above my belly button. Surreptitiously I moved it up that way so it would be more comfortable even if it did stick obviously out of my bottoms. Normally I would have a shirt on that would cover it but this time I had to adopt a different tactic. I tried covering it with my hands and arms but every time it was my turn to toke, or I took a drink of my stout or reached for a snack I was exposed.

I still thought I was getting away with it since no one said anything and I would try and time it at times the flickering screen darkened the room, an action sequence came up or we were all quiet because we were concentrating on reading the sub titles of the current show. It wasn't until I caught Christine looking into my lap that I knew that I was not fooling at least one of the women in the room. After I caught her the first time, I realized that she was looking into my lap at my throbbing member as much as I was looking in hers or around the room. At one point we both caught each other looking at the others lap and probably because we were pretty high just smiled and looked back at the TV.

By the third show Christine called out, "Pee break!" Alexa hit the pause on the keyboard and blurted out, "Are we playing house rules tonight?"