All Comments on 'House Sitting With My Cousins'

by DunkCrinkle

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long winded, decent writing and good buildup... not a favorite but not horrible. Thnx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great read, enthralling and well written! And hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exciting fun and hot story, but one thing I would say is that this story would've been better off without two male characters, not sure how much is john going to be involved with them in the next parts, but it would've better off without him

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

Great first chapter and I can't wait to see the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cannot wait until Charlotte ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tooooooo Loooong, and boring, gave up on page 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Must suck to live in one of the backwards 9 states where first cousin sex is illegal and still considered incest. First cousin marriage is legal in 27 states-28 after "genetic counseling" in Maine ( but nothing in the bill describes just what that counseling is ).

The fake TV "doctor" Phil ( 1. his only doctorate degree is in philosophy 2. Barred in Florida, Texas, and California from practicing psychology. ) had a program on recently where he quoted there is double the chance of a specific birth defect. He failed to mention that this occurred in 1.3% of ALL births. So doubling that figure, there is now a 2.6% chance of that defect, which falls within the + or - 3% variable used in those statistics.

Even the Bible gets unusually specific as to who you may "lay" with. Both birth and step parents are forbidden, As are birth siblings, grandparents, plus aunts and uncles. Cousins are not included in this list.

amepaculamepaculover 1 year ago

The tease is over. You write well, now give it to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gonna need more of this and fast. Also I agree with the comment that we don’t need John. Maybe start the next chapter with “and John died on the way back to his home planet”. I’m okay with Kay and Charlotte hooking up first though

froggytreefroggytreeover 1 year ago

Great story. Can't wait for more chapters.

AznCubAznCubover 1 year ago

You absolutely killed it with this. I love the story line, the development of the characters. You really brought it to life! Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The content is okay, but the pacing is agonizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty lame about the chicken fighting in the water. The dude doesn't need to manipulate his dick when the water is up to his waist. your story, but that is a lame part of the first battle in action. Good grief you are guy you ought to know that was a poor excuse to be utilized there. And most guys at that age would have called them on it if they did reach for his cock and not be reserved. You have the main lead being cuckold for no reason at all in this story. He didn't need to kowtow on any of the issues in the first 4 pages for even being caught masterbating.. what a wuss.......

MissMeepsyMissMeepsyover 1 year ago

I'm curious to read more! I'm not sure if I'm totally hooked yet but you've got me watching!

UnalternoUnalternoover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Thank you

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Really well written narrative and story development. Clearly, there's several directions and or plot lines to pursue so far. Charlotte is an obvious one, as she's neither confirmed or refuted whether she's a virgin. The tension Kay shows her brother may indicate "something else" is going on although you left a few crumbs that Kay and John may be getting together. (I like my idea better.) Time for our hero to hit the gym as well - LOL! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is far, far too long to justify its unsatisfactory ending. Neither Scott nor Charlette(?) achieved what your storyline set out for them. Keep your eye on your primary characters and use peripheral characters enhance, not take over the story like ‘Em.

CoucyCoucyover 1 year ago

The pace is fine. Keep it up. Certainly there's some outcome from having this take place in that house? I'm sure there's security cameras.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Hot cousin story. Loved the twist at the end, and leaving us hanging. Hope more follows quickly. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ps5 doesn’t have a browser

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good start to an enjoyable series of chapters, defiantly continue this line. He has to satisfy Em, and there is no doubt that Char wants some action....maybe Kay as well! 5 stars for this first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

damn, was hoping something between char and scott would happen, but i kinda knew it would be em just from her not telling kay about walking in on him. char/scott is a cute looking couple. and i get the feeling char is a virgin too givin what she said to him before em came in, and she probs wants him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful. I hope John and Scott get to double-team one of the girls or finally blow each other for the girl’s viewing pleasure. That would be an interesting dare.

—Grant

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Great story, nice and sexy. Please keep going with this. Lotsa fun to be had yet I am thinking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Kay and I's middle school Math teacher." I answered,.............REALLY? Learn how to speak English if you are going to write. How about this...."Kay's and MY middle school teacher"......

Proper English has a rule in which you can drop either "Kay" or "My" from the sentence and it will still work correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems like we need a second chapter.

And I was surprised that he ended up getting it on with Em - thought it would be Charlotte.

Bonerman09Bonerman09over 1 year ago

Excellent. Can`t wait to see where else this goes. Love to see many sequels. Fantastic work!

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 1 year ago

A good start, not perfect, but quite good. It needs to go further, but YOU take it where you want to go.

Killer120Killer120over 1 year ago

Really great story! I am looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story. Fun and hot to read. The length was perfect and I think the ending was very nice, leaving lots of space for more story telling. Five stars

Sinjinnd83Sinjinnd83over 1 year ago

I really loved this story! I love all of your stories. I can't wait for the next installment of House Sitting. You have a very professional prose, great organization, fantastic character development and identity. Keep up the great work.

cykloscyklosover 1 year ago

A good story. Good mix of story building along with the erotic moments. Definitely looking forward to part 2 to see where you take everything. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Really looking forward to the next parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. It is as good or better than the first two. Nice buildup and ending. Looking forward to the next one!!! Keep writing….

wiityreaderwiityreaderover 1 year ago

Please tell me there is a next chapter coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really thought that it would be Charlotte to take his virginity but that was seriously hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bullshit ... Gaming nerd gets a pity fuck ... Kill yourself...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

patiently waiting for part 2. incredible strory

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

To the 'anonymous' commenter (2) months ago..."go kill yourself" is WAY TOO HARSH, and totally unnecessary here. I am surprised that was even allowed to be posted...I am under the impression THAT kind of comment is not permitted. Oh well, I will say it...and you really should be ashamed of yourself; at least, give a name so the author can respond to you appropriately...

I also thought Charlotte would be the one to be Scott's first; rather disappointing she was not, and I kinda got the idea they 'might' lose their v-cards together!! IF another part is ever posted, I am looking forward to seeing how all this plays out...I thing Scott and Kaylie should enjoy some brother-sister fun!!

Great story...sweet of An to share with Scott like that; she FEALLY IS a nice person when Kaylie is not being a bad influence!

Five**4**Stars...and, again, waiting for Part 2!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋⚡

WarningU2WarningU2about 1 year ago

Totally agree Texasmaddog. Enjoyed the story and hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got to love an older girl , great story hope to see a part 2

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

So where the heck is the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hope there's a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man i honestly check everyday if theres a pt 2 and i’m always so sad there isnt!

RicubRicubabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the story . Hopefully the author will be able to find the time to continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought your writing style was great! Gradual build up, character development, I've read all your stories and have enjoyed them all. Please keep up your writing.

Borderline_deviantBorderline_deviant12 months ago

Good story, a bit disappointed that it was Em and not Charlotte, and even more disappointed over the lack of a part 2.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

I would have thought his first would have been Charlotte. Good story with nice build-up.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Just wanted to add another comment. This 6 page story could easily be expanded into a multi chapter story following the main character and his relationship with his cousins and sister through college and life. There's enough good character development here that it would be a worthwhile continuation of this story. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a great story but I was expecting and hoping for Charlotte. Maybe make another chapter that focuses on her?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written and I enjoyed the story so far. But I really dislike having more than one dick in a story. But sadly I suspect John will be swinging his dick around further down the story line. But let us hope not, I really do not want to read about John. For me it turning into a harem story would be awesome.

- Tomboll

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoying the story, well written and fairly realistic characters, nice buildup. Char would have been the obvious hook up, but I liked the unexpected scene with Em; it made it more intriguing, and still left all possibilities open, including things with Char. And I don’t feel John distracts or is unnecessary, instead leaves open all the more possibilities. Finally, it is strange to say “I’s” instead of “my”: is that some regional dialect? Never seen it before, and it makes no sense. Better to use conventional/correct grammar unless you’re trying to make a character speak idiosyncratically. Look forward to more chapters!

bseeker6969bseeker696911 months ago

I love the story and as others said, I expected that with the interactions, Char, with the hints that she has feelings for Scott, was the one that was going to be the first.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very well written with an excellent build up. The characters feel unique from each other and alive. Sounds like you might be doing a part two. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, very well written. Hopefully a part 2 will follow!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looking forward to part 2.

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Gosh I need part 2. I need Scott and Charlotte to come together.

jlarue1959jlarue195910 months ago

Looking forward to Scott & Charlotte making Whoopi 😬😎👍

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck. That was hot and I never comment on stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Again, well written and good story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Its nice wish he wad the only guy there tho

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn, loved this and I was hoping for Charlotte because all the signs were there. Part 2 needed

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMind8 months ago

Loved it, but kinda wanted Charlotte to be his first. Well maybe she can turn out to be his best.

Arkwolf68Arkwolf687 months ago

Scott and Charlotte then Scott and Kay after Kay either hears about him or catches him with someone

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Again...still waiting for Part Two to this So Decadent storyline!!

I read my last post just to make sure what I had written was positive!! I also saw that I had mede mistakes I should have corrected before posting it, so I am going to correct them now.

1). Em was the cousin who took his virginity...sorry I wrote that wrong (the name).

2). This is a Five**5**Star story (both parts, by the way!!). I put a **4** listing there, which I should have fixed, too.

I hope DunkCrinkle is doing alright at this point in time, healthy and happy...just not having time to write follow-ups to BOTH of his excellent stories!! We wish you well, and look forward to seeing more!!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️💥💥💥💥💥

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

100% needs to be continued!! The week has just started!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought that this was a good story, but not the best that i have read. Surprised that it was Em who had sex with Scotty, but it took so long for the build up that I thought this would end in a balls out, balls deep orgy among all the cousins. The wriitng skills overall were still much better than average.

ThedocofmdThedocofmd4 months ago

Great set-up for ant number of plots for continuing the story. Keep it up!

RowWithFlowRowWithFlowabout 1 month ago

I like how you have started developing the personalities of these particular characters and the relational dynamics that are evolving between them. I hope you continue to develop these characters and their story-line in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDunkCrinkle@DunkCrinkle
I write Update December 2022: Hey guys! I have received a lot of amazing feedback to my stories, and so wanted to give y'all an update, or anyone waiting patiently enough to click on my profile. It's been a crazy fall. I had a very unexpected job change into move that led ...

SIMILAR Stories