House Sitting With My Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking Kaylie. Yes, the night before, after the family left, I had pointed out to our mom there was no way I'd be able to go to the zoo and do the cats. It was close to a two hour drive into the cities and so I'd have to both be late and then leave early. I argued it didn't make sense. I had seen the golden opportunity for a full day alone playing video games in AC. And clearly Kaylie had seen an opportunity of her own and hijacked it.

"You do remember I am house sitting? I don't own the damn house!" I was pissed. Kaylie just shrugged.

"Clear it with Ben if you have to."

I knew Ben wouldn't mind it, nor would his parents. They'd probably encourage it even. Though I still wanted to yell at my sister for assuming, and using this to her advantage without asking. I was about to say something, when I noticed Charlotte looking at me again. She seemed happy with the idea, even excited.

"You think Ben will be fine with it?" Her eyes were hopeful. "God, I hate the zoo. This would be sick if you can make it happen."

I immediately simmered down. If Charlotte wanted it, then I would get over it. Besides, if I was being truthful with myself, I'd rather play games with her and John than alone. It was just the idea of Em and Kaylie being present that had turned me off to the idea.

"Ben will be okay with it." I assured Charlotte. "Just would have been nice to be asked." I added, glaring at my sister. She shrugged again, knowing I was trapped.

"Well, now we all get to look forward to tomorrow," Em said. She glanced back toward the bank, where the kickball game continued, an increasingly haggard and hot John trying to break up fights between the little cousins. "John'll be relieved. A day free from babysitting."

"It's his own fault for always volunteering," Kay said. "Now, can we do something fun out here or are we just gonna stand around?"

"You guys have to dunk, Scott and I already did." Charlotte said.

"No way am I getting my hair wet." My sister balked at the idea.

"Then why complain about standing around?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"You have to dunk. I'll make you." Charlotte glided through the water at Kaylie, giving her light splashes.

"Don't you dare."

"Okay, how about this? I challenge you two to a chicken fight." Charlotte grinned mischievously. Chicken fighting had been a favorite of ours in the past. It was the perfect amount of physicality without really threatening anyone, allowing us to get out our grudges without being too mean. Throughout the last few years, as John and I got larger, the girls had often taken turns on our shoulders. And John was preoccupied.

Kay snorted. "No way. Just an excuse to get me underwater. You guys aren't even risking anything."

"Yeah, and you have Scott, you have the advantage. You'd have to really make it worth our while," Em said.

"Okay, we'll dunk again if we lose."

"You're joking. What kind of a bet is that?"

"Then what do you have in mind?"

Em and Kay looked at each other. It was Em who spoke first. "If you guys lose, you have to streak up and down the field."

"No fucking way!" Charlotte let out an inadvertent laugh at the ridiculousness of the request.

"Yeah, what the fuck?" I exclaimed. "You forget all our little cousins are between here and there?"

"Nice try trying to get us registered as sex offenders." Charlotte shot back. "Now who's not making it worth our while?"

"Hold up, I didn't say when." Em continued. "You can wait until everyone is packed up and left for the cars, but you have to do it before we leave."

I was about to object, but Charlotte spoke first. "Then the same goes for you two, if you lose you have to streak."

"Nuh-uh," Kay said. "If we lose, my hair is getting wet and that's the deal."

"That's ridiculous," I said.

"What's ridiculous is acting like you guys don't have a huge advantage, the bet should be weighted in our favor." Kay pointed out.

I looked over at Charlotte. She shrugged. "Let's just win and shut them up."

"A deals a deal." Em said, reaching out her hand, a slight grin on her face. I took it and shook.

"Fine." Then turned to Char. "You better not fall off."

"Just hold on to me tight."

We waded deeper, until the water was up to my chest and shoulders, and Char was basically treading water. My tiny cousin swam close to me, latching on. The feel of her body, warm in the water, legs wrapping around me, I immediately felt a stirring in my groin. Trying not to think about it, I focused on getting her on my shoulders. Charlotte was really light, and it was almost trivial lifting her with the help of the water. I gripped her legs tightly, feeling the skin on skin contact send jolts of tension directly to my brain. What the hell was wrong with me? I'd never been as on edge as I was right now, especially not with Charlotte.

Kaylie had a bit more trouble getting on Em's shoulders. Though taller, my sister was much more slender than my older cousin, so I figured they were probably around the same size. Kay almost got her hair wet just trying to get up, nearly rendering the need for our bet useless. They got it on the third try, Em finally able to stand enough without Kay slipping off.

"You're crushing my neck." Em gasped between my sister's legs. She was nearly submerged to her chin under Kay.

"I'm trying not to slip." My sister snapped back.

"Ready?" Charlotte asked them, unable to hide the smile in her voice. Kay scrambled for a second, momentarily losing her balance. They were a juxtaposition to Char and I's solid stance.

"Oh fuck it," Em said, and came at us. There was almost no contest. Charlotte locked arms with Kay for half a second, before giving her a solid push. Already precarious, my sister went for a tumble. She tried to drag Charlotte down with her, making a draw, but my younger cousin expertly disentangled herself from my doomed sister. There was a splash as both older sisters went down, briefly disappearing beneath the water before coming up disconnected and sputtering.

"Haha, victorious." Charlotte laughed as they wiped the water out of their eyes.

"Best two out of three." Kay said with a look.

"Why would we agree to that? We already got what we wanted." I pointed out. "We're only risking us losing."

"What, you scared?" Em teased. "You beat us that easily and think we could win the next two?"

"No reason for us to risk anything." Charlotte said, still on top of my shoulders. She was resting her arms on the top of my head. "Unless you want to change the terms? Maybe up the ante?"

"Like if you lose again, it's you two who have to streak." I said, watching them for their reactions. I won't lie, the thought of seeing them naked was turning me on. Combined with Charlotte's body gripping mine, I was getting hard despite the chilly water. Thankfully, the cloudy lake water hid my increasingly uncomfortable boner.

"Then you guys have to put more on the line too," Kay said. "It only makes sense. You have the clear advantage, and are now up one nothing."

"Yeah, we're up cause we won. Not sure if that logic makes sense." I challenged her.

"How about this," Em said. "If we come back and win the next two, you guys have to wait on us tomorrow, at the pool."

"You've got to be kidding," Charlotte said exasperated. "Wait on you? What do you even mean 'wait on you'?"

"Like bring us drinks and stuff. Make sure our needs are taken care of so we can relax by the pool without interruption."

"That's ridiculous." I affirmed.

"Fine, then no streaking." Kay shrugged.

"Fine. Deal." Charlotte said. I craned my neck in surprise, trying to see her face. She bent down so that her mouth was near my ear. "It's whatever. Not like they're going to win. This is our chance to get one back at them."

I thought about it another second, then remembered how unstable they'd been the first round, how easy we'd won. And my dick ached, arguing with my brain over the thrill of seeing Em naked. It would be good pay back for her walking in on me that morning. Both of the older sisters were looking at me, waiting for my answer. My eyes gave Em a once over, lingering on her barely covered breasts. I looked at Kay too. I didn't let myself dwell on it, but something about seeing her naked sent a thrill of equal measure through me.

"I'm in," I finally said. "What are you two waiting for?"

"Shake on it." My sister held out her hand. Charlotte took it for me, my hands still keeping my cousin firmly on my shoulders.

The deal made, they went about getting Kay back on Em's shoulders. They got it on the first try this time, something that I would have been suspicious about, if I hadn't been distracted. My dick was straining painfully against the lining in my trunks, caught in an uncomfortable position. I let go of Charlotte momentarily, reaching down in an attempt to discreetly shift it. I only half succeeded as Charlotte noticed my hand leave her leg.

"What are you doing?" She hissed.

"Nothing," I assured her, hurriedly bringing my hand back up to hold on to her. I looked up and noticed they were waiting for us. Notably, Em was looking right at me, her lip curling a bit. I suddenly wondered if she'd seen me adjust myself.

"Ready?" Kay asked from her cousin's shoulders.

"Go." Charlotte said.

We moved forward. I had half a moment to realize they weren't struggling nearly as much as they had the first time. Either they'd suddenly developed new centers of balance, or we'd been played. I didn't have the time to really digest this before Kay and Char were locked in a struggle, much more contentious than the first round. I was taller and stronger than both of the other girls, but Kay was much bigger than Charlotte, and I had little influence on the fight beyond keeping my footing. Em and I were face to face, and she was grinning. I felt Charlotte start to slip, and desperately locked my arms together to keep her from tumbling. Pushing their advantage, Em and Kay moved closer to us, Kay's arms entangled with Charlotte's, trying to pressure the smaller girl off my shoulders. It was all slippery limbs and splashing water. I kept a firm hold of Char, trying my best not to get distracted by Em's boobs, which were not more than a few inches away from pressing into my chest. Kay lost steam for a second, and I felt Charlotte start to right herself.

Then Em's hand left Kay's leg. Her eyes never leaving my face, she reached out and grabbed at my dick. She overshot a bit, her hand only hitting the head and knocking it against my stomach, but it had the desired effect. Completely startled, I let go of Charlotte. She tumbled off my shoulders with a splash.

"Woo," Kay hooted in triumph. Em gave me an evil smile, bringing her free hand up to make the shush motion she'd made earlier that morning. I got the message. If I outed her dirty tactics, she would out me. Though I was still absolutely bewildered she would do that. She'd just touched my dick. Through my swimsuit, but still.

"What the fuck happened?" Charlotte demanded after she surfaced. "I had her."

"I think I stepped on something sharp." I lied.

"One to one now." Kay exclaimed from Em's shoulders. "One to go."

"You guys got lucky." I said lamely, trying to stick with my story.

"Or, you guys just suck, and don't want to admit it." My sister said.

"Scott's just an idiot." Charlotte said. "Don't get too excited. We aren't letting that happen again."

"I don't know, Scott looks pretty shaken." Em teased, knowing there was nothing I could say in response.

"Go again." I tried to sound confident. Charlotte made to get back on my shoulders. Turning so my back was to our sisters, I whispered to her. "Don't be afraid to play dirty. They clearly aren't." Charlotte gave me a quizzical look, but nodded nonetheless, and clambered back up.

"Winner takes all." Em said dramatically. "Ready?"

I just went forward, hoping to take them off guard. It almost worked, and if Charlotte had been larger, it would have. As it was, she didn't have the weight to muscle Kay off Em's shoulders, and my sister regained her balance after the initial push. They were soon locked up again, pulling and pushing on each other. Em gave me another evil smile. She was almost too predictable. I knew she was going to go for it again. The second she dropped her hand to grab at my hardon, I twisted, so she missed. Unfortunately for them, at that same moment Charlotte also had a few fingers inside Kay's tube top. My sudden jerking motion caused her to pull forward and down. I was treated with the briefest of flashes, my sister's left nipple suddenly out in the open. Then she was falling, Em's hand not reaching her leg in time to steady her. There was a splash as Kay went under, dragging Em with her.

"So easy." Charlotte was laughing, devilishly happy with herself. Her legs squeezed me reflexively as she hugged my head. "Let's go Scotty!" Feeling her thighs flex on me did nothing to help my boner as I stumbled for words. I needn't have worried, Kay was resurfaced livid and sputtering.

"Swimsuits are off limits! That doesn't count!" Kay had fixed her top, but it was still slightly askew, stretched where Char had tugged it down.

"Say's who? We won fair and square. Can't wait to see you two running up and down the field."

"I refuse." Kay said stubbornly.

"No surprise there." I muttered.

"A deals a deal." Charlotte insisted. Em had surfaced too, and was accepting defeat more gracefully than my sister.

"We'll get them back." She assured Kay.

"I'm not running around naked."

"Lame." Charlotte said.

"Like you two would have held up your end." Kay said accusingly.

"We would have, cause we aren't lame."

Em leaned in to Kay then, whispering something just out of earshot. Kay frowned, but whatever it was said seemed to have convinced her.

"Fine, we'll do the stupid dare. But not until everyone has cleared out."

"Deal." Charlotte said, then leaning back slipped off my shoulders into the lake. My hands free, I reached down and adjusted my dick again. This evening was going to be interesting.

***

After dinner time, when the sun was low in the horizon and everyone was packing up to head back to the cars, the four of us said we wanted to go for one last swim.

"I can drive Em and Char back to the hotel, and take Scott to do the cats." Kay assured our mom. She was too preoccupied with the horde to pay much attention, saying okay, see you guys later.

We said goodbye to John, after telling him the plan for tomorrow, and then waded out into the lake water again. Charlotte and I stuck together, while Em and Kay wandered a bit apart from us.

"You think they're going to go through with it?" Charlotte asked me.

"Not really." I said honestly. "But they're really playing the part." We'd already discussed what counted as going up and down the field. There was a small line of saplings they had to touch before they could head back. I reckoned it was a little less than the length of a football field, and just as wide open.

It was another ten or so minutes before our family had cleared out, and there was no one left in the field by the bank. When it was finally empty, we waded over to them.

"You ready?"

"Yes." Em said. "Scott, please turn away."

"Excuse me?" I said, maybe a bit too indignant.

"You think I'm going to get naked in front of my brother?" Kay scoffed. "Perv."

"Charlotte will hold our swimsuits, and watch until we reach the halfway point," Em explained. "Then she'll tell you, and you can watch until we're back at the halfway point. But then you have to turn around again until we're dressed."

I'd hardly be able to make out anything in the dying light, not once they were that far away. But I really didn't have ground to stand on, considering arguing would make it apparent I wanted to see them nude. Accepting this condition, I dutifully turned around.

I heard splashing as they got undressed and handed their bikini pieces to Charlotte. Then more water noises as they started toward the shore. Those sounds faded, and then another minute passed before Charlotte gave me the go ahead.

"Okay, they're there," my younger cousin said. I turned and waded over to be by her. Sure enough, there were Em and Kay, jogging across the field, asses bouncing as they went. There was no mistaking it, they were naked as the day they'd been born.

"Holy shit." I muttered.

"I know right?" Charlotte said. "I don't believe they went through with it. I totally thought they'd chicken out."

"First time for everything."

"You shouldn't turn around when they come back."

I turned to look at Charlotte in surprise. "What?"

"You shouldn't. What's the fun of the dare if you don't get to watch?"

"Should I really be seeing my cousin naked? Much less my sister?" I tried to sound disgusted, but knew I wasn't doing a great job.

"Don't be such a prude. We both know if the positions were flipped they'd be watching us the entire time." Charlotte looked sideways at me. "We won fair and square, they added this after the bet, so in my opinion it isn't valid."

"Should we risk pissing them off?"

"Like they aren't already. They really thought they had us with that fake first round. Serves them right." Charlotte paused. They were about to reach the sapling line and turn around. It looked like they'd make it without being seen, there didn't seem to be any unexpected guests. "Besides, what are they going to do? I have their swimsuits. Would be much more awkward to drive home naked."

"True." I still thought maybe I'd turn around. But Charlotte was right, if that was us streaking they'd watch us the whole time. And there was another, tinier head arguing with my more sensible one. My dick was once again rock hard in the water, aching at the thought of getting a full view of a naked Em... and a naked Kay. Fuck. It'd be jack off material for years to come.

They'd turned around now, and were fast approaching the midpoint. I'd have to commit one way or the other very soon. My dick won, my horniness overriding my sense of decency. I gazed in full appreciation as they got closer. Em's boobs were bouncing, fully free, I was unsurprised to see she had pierced nipples. I would be lying if I said I hadn't known, she'd worn shirts and bikini tops aplenty that had betrayed her. Kay's boobs, smaller than Em's, were perky, hardly moving as she jogged. Used to running, my sister's lithe form was something else, tone and graceful. As they got closer I could make out more. Em's belly button piercing, Kay's abs. Em's pussy was hidden by a tightly groomed bit of pubic hair, slightly darker than her brunette locks. Kay's pubic hair was whisper blonde, at first I didn't think she had any, it took them getting even closer for me to see she did in fact have a bikini wax, just a bit bigger than a landing strip.

And it was around that time that I could also make out the look of fury my sister was giving me.

"Turn the fuck around!" She was calling. Kay brought her hands up to cover herself. "What the fuck! Turn the fuck around, asshole!"

"I told him he could. We won fair and square." Charlotte called back. "It's only fair."

Em didn't employ the same modesty measures as my sister, nor did she seem half as angry. If anything she was smiling. They reached the water and started wading out to us, my sister fuming, still covering herself.

"Fucking perv." She yelled at me again, once they'd almost reached us.

"Like you wouldn't be watching if it were us streaking." Charlotte said stubbornly. I stayed out of it, not sure what I would say.

"Whatever. Give me my fucking swimsuit." Kay said, reaching us and grabbing it from Charlotte's hands. She gave her a shove for good measure. Not expecting it, and unsteady in the water, Char stumbled back... directly into me.

My cousin lost balance and there was nothing I could do but catch her. An unfortunate side effect being our positioning. My hard dick pressed right into her, and there was no mistaking what it was. And I knew Charlotte felt it. She let out a small gasp, almost an "Oh" sound, before looking up at me in surprise.