House Sitting With My Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her off me as fast as I could, embarrassed and mumbling a shitty apology. I think she was about to say something, but then Em was there, clearing her throat.

"Excuse me sister, but I'm still naked here."

"Sorry," Charlotte said. I looked up and got a full view of Em's pierced tits as she took her swimsuit back from her sister.

"Guess we're even now." Em said to me, as she slipped on her bottoms.

Her statement took me by surprise, and I didn't know what to say. Charlotte looked between us, confused.

"You assholes coming? I'm not waiting around a moment longer." Kay was already on her way out of the lake, dressed and angry.

"Yep." Em called, turning around and putting her top on. Charlotte turned to me, but embarrassed by what just happened, I avoided her eyes and started following our sisters.

We dried off with the towels we'd left for ourselves and walked back toward the cars. Kay plowed ahead, with Em trailing close behind. That left Charlotte and I about ten or so feet back from them. We'd only been walking a minute or so before Charlotte broke our silence.

"Don't be weird please."

"What do you mean?" I said, though I wasn't looking at her, and my face was hot.

"About me bumping into you. I know what seeing naked girls does to guys. I'm not ten anymore."

"I didn't mean to, is all." I said, still not looking at her. "Sorry."

"Come on, you think I wasn't trying to do you a solid? I thought maybe you'd get a kick out of seeing them."

"I definitely did." I felt better, realizing if she was offended she wouldn't be addressing it right away. "I don't know though, maybe I shouldn't be having this reaction to my family."

"It's only natural." Charlotte assured me. "I would be worried if you weren't turned on by it. I'd think you're gay or something. I know our sisters are hot."

"They are. Too hot for their own good."

Charlotte didn't say anything to that. I could sense I'd said something wrong, but wasn't sure what.

"Well, I can tell you I'll definitely be thinking about them later, if you know what I mean." It wasn't really a joke, but I hoped to diffuse the weird tension that'd sprung up. It worked.

"Eww, okay, that's tmi." Charlotte said giggling.

"What? A second ago you said it was natural?"

"Yeah and I left it there." A pause. "Can I still help you with the cats? I don't want to wait until tomorrow to see this famous video game den."

"I suppose it's the least I can do, after my dirty minded cousin got our sisters naked for me."

"Okay, now saying it like that is definitely too far."

I laughed at her, and she smiled, her dimples setting me at ease. There was nothing to be embarrassed about. Our contact earlier was just that, contact.

***

"This is so fucking cool." Charlotte said, staring in awe at Ben's den.

We'd been dropped off, a still fuming Kaylie speeding off with Em, saying something about not wanting to wait for us to shower, and to text when we needed to be picked up. Neither cat had come out for Charlotte, as I warned her, but she'd stubbornly told me just to wait, she'd have them loving her by the end of the week. True to her word, she'd helped me clean out the litter and feed them, and then I'd led her into Ben's video game heaven.

"He has fucking everything." She said, staring at the shelves. "It looks like a Gamestop in here."

"Yeah, and don't even get me started about the shit he has downloaded too." I said, watching her move from shelf to shelf.

"What are we even going to play tomorrow? We have too many options." Charlotte made it to the case with the gaming consoles, and let out a soft whistle. "Even a PS2? That takes me back."

"Really? I wouldn't think you'd even remember those days."

"Sure I do." Charlotte looked at me, mock offended. "I sucked at Battlefront, but I loved Sly Cooper."

"You actually remember that summer we played?" I was surprised. We must have been like eight the summer we played those games. I still remembered John excited to show us his console, and Em and Kay calling us stupid for spending the whole week indoors.

"Course, one of the better family weeks we had if you ask me." Charlotte saw the wii then, and let out a little giggle. "We're gonna bowl tomorrow, that much I can promise you."

I rolled my eyes, but was smiling inwardly. Damn Kay for going behind my back and getting us the whole day at Ben's, and damn me for being glad she did. I watched Charlotte flip through the wii shelf. She had put on shorts over her one piece, but the swimsuit was still all she had covering her top. I caught myself staring at her legs. She was so petite. Char turned to say something and made eye contact with me. A brief moment passed before I realized I'd just been outing for staring. I diverted my eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" She kept her eyes on me.

"You just did." I said lamely.

"Oh har har." She went and sat in one of the huge recliners. There were four total in the room, arranged around the massive flatscreen. "Come sit, and then tell me what went on between you and Em today."

I balked, suddenly embarrassed, and Charlotte let out a mini ahah of triumph.

"I knew something happened, and you just confirmed it! Now stop being so cagey and tell me." Charlotte's dimples creased around her cheeks as she grinned smugly at me. I sighed and came over to sit in the chair next to hers.

"It was really nothing, I thought she'd tell everyone honestly. She walked in on me jacking off."

"She what?"

"Masturbating. She and Kay kinda let themselves in without asking, while I was... uh busy."

Charlotte looked at me blankly for half a second. I had no idea what she was about to say. She ended up saying nothing, and just burst out laughing.

"Oh come off it." I said, and she laughed harder.

"No fucking way, that's what it was about? 'Now we're even'." Char did an exaggerated imitation of her older sister. "No fucking wonder you're even."

"It was just for a second okay? And Em seems to be letting it be. So we can forget it."

"Oh my god," Charlotte said suddenly. "She didn't tell Kay did she?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. Not that I know."

"There's no way she did. Your sister would be ruthless about it."

"Believe me, I know."

"How did it even happen? When did you even have time this morning? Where..." I could actually see the lightbulb go off in Charlotte's eyes. "Here?" Then she looked around the room, realizing even more. "Oh my god, here!"

"Well, in this chair to be exact." I said, my turn to laugh a little.

"Oh you're gross. You can't keep it in your pants for a morning?"

I shrugged. "Teenage boy over here. Raging hormones. Drooling over his cousins and sister? You forget that part?"

"Cousins? Like plural?"

I realized my slip up, and stuttered. Charlotte giggled. "I'm just teasing. I know John's hot af." We both laughed then.

Settling down, Charlotte looked around. "In here huh? Well, I don't suppose I can blame you. Quite the set up for it."

"Better than my phone, or laptop in bed, that's for sure." I said, relaxed to the point of no longer feeling self conscious. This was Charlotte, we'd always been comfortable around each other. "Porn on the big screen hits different, for real."

"I bet." Charlotte gave me a peculiar look then. "You text Kay yet?"

"Not yet, I didn't know how long you'd look around in here. I can though."

"Don't, not yet. I want to see what you mean."

"What do ya mean, what do I mean?"

She waved vaguely at the huge screen. "Porn on the big screen. We can hardly do that tomorrow, not with John and our sisters around, not without risking them making fun of us more than they already do."

"Are you serious?" I thought for a second Charlotte was messing with me, but she just nodded.

"Why not? Throw up some smut for the hell of it."

"Okay, I guess." I reached for the PS5 remote and flipped the TV on. I wasn't exactly sure how to take this situation. Porn is just porn. Not like she was telling me to fuck her, I supposed. But still, it felt weird. My dick started to grow, granted it had been growing the second Charlotte asked me to explain what happened between Em and I. And it was telling me to listen to my cousin, and stop over thinking.

Now might be a good time to mention, I was a virgin. I'd never had really any sexual experiences. Some bad luck and some of my own incompetence. I'd one girlfriend who'd given me a handy on the couch once, and I had another experience of making out at a party with a different girl. She'd let me feel her up and tried to take me upstairs, but fucked off when I said it was going to be my first time. Immature bitch.

All this to say, the amount of sexual experiences and situations I'd been in were very low. After today, two of the three breasts I'd ever seen in person were Em and Kay's. And as much as Kay made fun of Charlotte and I for how close we were, we'd of course never done anything, not even a peck on the cheek. I hardly knew how to act with Charlotte telling me to throw porn on the TV. Looking back, with later events taken into consideration, she was definitely coming onto me. But I didn't get that, not yet. It wasn't that I thought two cousins watching some porn together was normal, more I knew two cousins shouldn't being doing anything sexual together, and I wasn't sure if this crossed the line. And earlier that night I'd stared at my naked sister, so maybe I wasn't one to talk.

I settled into the chair, trying to act nonchalant. I didn't really know anything about Charlotte's sexual history, but at this point in my life I pretty much assumed everyone had more experience than me.

"What kind of porn do you want to watch?" I asked.

"I don't know, what video were you watching when Em walked in on you? Just throw that on."

I thought about the video I'd been watching that morning. It'd been a group sex thing, pretty hardcore, with DP and choking. I blushed, not really sure I wanted Charlotte knowing I'd been watching that.

"I dunno if I could find it. I was just browsing." I navigated to a porn site, and just started scrolling.

"Okay, how about that one, with the blonde girl in the thumbnail."

Not one to argue, I selected the vid she was referring to. It was an amateur shoot. A little blurry, the blonde was going down on a huge dick. Like a classically pornstar massive dick.

"Eww, not this one." Charlotte said. "I hate the freak dicks, that thing would break me."

I wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that, I just backed out.

"Try that one, with the brunette."

The second video was much better. Still amateur, the quality was higher, and the dick was much more normal sized. The brunette was jacking the guy off while he played with her pussy.

"Yeah, you're right, this is sick." Charlotte said.

"Told you."

We got quiet then, watching the porn. The girl went down on the guy for a bit, then the guy went down on her. It was when she pulled him up, and they started making out passionately while he lined his dick up at her entrance, that I noticed Charlotte shifting in the chair next to me. She'd reached over and grabbed a blanket, and using the huge armchair, draped it over her lower half. She saw me looking over at her.

"Don't be weird?" Char said. I couldn't tell if she was asking me or telling me. I just nodded. My dick was rock hard at this point, straining against my swim trunks, me having not changed since we left the lake. I followed her example and grabbed a blanket of my own, covering my obvious boner.

The couple on the screen started fucking, the girl moaning as the man's cock plunged in and out of her. He held her by the neck, and they stared into each other's eyes as they fucked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Charlotte's shorts slide under the blanket toward her ankles. Based on what I'd seen of her one piece that day, I knew she would hardly have to shift any fabric at all to get access. Somewhat emboldened by her actions, I reached under the blanket to my dick, and pulled my trunks down just far enough to free it.

It was electric, having my dick out in the same room as Charlotte, even though it was covered. It felt naughty, wrong, and so hot at the same time. Suddenly I became aware of my cousin's breathing. Charlotte's breath was becoming increasingly more ragged, and her eyes were fixed on the huge screen. I noticed movement under her blanket.

That was all the go ahead I needed. I started to stroke myself, taking my hard dick in my hand, under the cover of the blanket, working it up and down. I was so turned on it throbbed, and I already felt the slight wetness of precum leaking out of my dick. The porn still played, but I realized I was hardly paying any attention to it at all. I watched Charlotte, as much as I could without staring.

The couple on the screen switched positions, going to doggy. Charlotte and I made eye contact. Though the blankets remained, the motions were unmistakable. Our pretenses completely shed at this point, we both jacked off. Charlotte looked away first, eyes flicking back to the screen as the girl in the porn climaxed, or at least acted like she was, her moans coming to a crescendo.

I could feel myself getting close. I hadn't cum earlier, and the day's events had had me in a near constant state of arousal. Thankfully I was in the same chair as I had been that morning, and reaching into the cushion I found the unused tissues I'd stuffed in there after Em walked in on me. The couple in the porn switched to cowgirl, my own personal favorite, (to watch at least, not having tried the real thing) and I felt the pleasure in my balls coming to a head. My orgasm was sudden and intense, and I erupted into the tissues, the spurts of semen sending pleasure straight to my brain. As I came down from the climax, I realized my orgasm had been pretty obvious, and Charlotte had been watching me cum.

She was still going, evident by the continued motion under her blanket. The porn vid was winding down, the guy aggressively grunting about how he was going to cum. My own brain startled with post nut clarity, all I could do was watch as Charlotte closed her eyes, and let out a small moan. Then her blanket went still as well.

We sat in breathless silence. The guy in the porn shot his load into his partner's pussy, grunting as he did it. I got annoyed at the noises he was making, and paused it. I wasn't sure what to make of what had just happened. Charlotte and I just jacked off together. Right next to each other. I was kinda waiting to see if she would break the ice. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. And smiled a relaxed smile, her dimples adorable in her cheeks.

"Definitely makes sense now," She said.

"What does?"

"Why you got caught this morning. Hell, I doubt I'd be able to resist the temptation. Huge screen porn does hit different."

Masturbating with your cousin hits different, I wanted to say. But I didn't, still caught up in the surrealism of what just happened.

"Should I-" My voice was hoarse, I cleared my throat. "Should I text Kay to come get us?"

"Yeah, I suppose. And we better turn this stuff off." Charlotte said.

I nodded, doing the best I could under the blanket to make sure I wasn't leaving a mess. I tried not to watch as Charlotte shimmied around under her own blanket, obviously pulling her shorts back up. I stuffed my dick back into my trunks, then typed out a quick text to Kay. Turning away from Char so she didn't feel like I was staring, I flipped the switch on the TV and PS5. I stood and waited for my cousin by the door, awkwardly not sure what to say.

She folded her blanket, leaving it on the chair, then walked over to me. She gave me a look.

"Not weird, right?"

I shook my head.

We went to wait on the porch. We didn't say anything else to each other. Kay showed up maybe five minutes or so later. She was still mad, and her silence hung in the air. We dropped Charlotte off, who just said "See you both tomorrow" and that was that. I felt like her and I needed to talk, but as the words hadn't come while waiting on the porch, they didn't come then either.

Tuesday

"So, do we get a tour?" John asked.

I shut Ben's front door behind me as I joined the other four cousins in the hallway. It was midmorning, we'd all just arrived, piling into Kay's car for the short ride over. John was the only one who hadn't been inside Ben's house yet, and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"You guys can wander all you want, Em and I are going straight to the pool." Kay said, motioning for our oldest cousin to follow her.

"Don't mess with the cleaner." I yelled after them. I got silence in response, and just shook my head, then turned to John and Charlotte. "We can do a tour of most of it, where do you guys want to start?"

I showed them both as much as the house as I felt comfortable (places like the bedrooms stayed off limits), but we soon found ourselves back in the video game den. John was as impressed as Charlotte, and we were soon locked in a debate about what to play first. Kay and Em didn't come back in, so I assumed they were fine out there by the pool. I'd already been over earlier to do the cats, so we had nothing else to worry about but gaming.

The morning flew by. John Charlotte and I rarely left the den except to get snacks or go to the bathroom, and before we knew it we were well into the afternoon.

"Cheater." John said accusingly, throwing his controller down after losing a 1v1 to Charlotte.

"I'm just better cuz."

"Since when? What happened to Scott and I dominating all the time?"

"Uh, I got older than like five." Charlotte grinned at him.

"Whatever, I hardly have the time to play at school anymore. Just wait til next year, you two will see what it's like. We'll all be on the same level again."

"I could not play for a year and still smoke your ass." Char stood and stretched.

"Yeah right."

I enjoyed watching them banter. Charlotte turned to me.

"Swim time? We should probably get out there at least once today."

"Sure. John you in?"

"Suppose so. Though I don't know if Kay and Em will be thrilled for us to join them."

"Like they can do anything about it," Charlotte said. "I left my suit in the car, I'll go grab it and change. Meet you guys out there?"

"Yeah." I said absentmindedly as I turned off all the electronics. I heard the door as Charlotte left the room.

"I'll just go change in the bathroom, my suit's in the kitchen." John said, following our little cousin out of the room.

"Word, I'll change in here." I had brought my bag with what little I needed for the day into the den with me, force of habit from a lifetime of coming over to Ben's.

I took out my suit and unfolded it. Suddenly alone, I couldn't help but think about the night before, what Charlotte and I had done in this room. I'd spent the night typing out a text to her and then promptly deleting it, over and over until I fell asleep. We hadn't been alone all morning, and so as much as I wanted to maybe talk about it, make sure nothing was left to clear up, we hadn't gotten the chance. I took off my shorts and boxers in one go. My dick was pretty deflated, unenthused by the gaming in the air conditioned room. I didn't think I was an unattractive guy, but I knew I wasn't exactly someone to write home about. I'd always been skinny, and puberty hadn't done much to me yet beyond making me tall. I knew I didn't have the biggest dick in the world, but I wasn't self conscious about it. Maybe I should be?

I realized I was doing the kind of self affirmations I usually only did when I was about to see someone I liked. It's not like I was in love with my cousins, with Charlotte. But the events of the day before had not left the forefront of my mind. Even now, my dick was stirring at the thought, and the image of Charlotte breathing heavily with the blanket shaking on top of her.