House Sitting With My Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another sound at the door, someone clearing their throat. I glanced up through my fingers to see it was Em. She was still in that revealing bikini, her breasts barely covered, her pierced nipples clear through the sheer fabric. My eyes strayed to her navel piercing as well, a beaded piece with white stones. Her hair was up in a ponytail, as it had been all day.

"Can I come in, or are you gonna yell at me?" My older cousin asked, her voice light.

"You can come in. And I didn't yell at Charlotte."

"Well, good, cause you definitely shouldn't have." She came to stand in front of me. "Why all the emotion all of a sudden? Did I let my baby cousin drink too much?"

"No." I sighed again. "Hit a sore subject is all."

"Why's being a virgin a sore subject?"

I motioned back toward where we'd come like it was obvious. "Did you not see how Kay reacted? John? Even you weren't nice about it. You think I'm happy no one wants to fuck me?"

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't realize. And Kay's a bitch. You know that."

"Whatever." I said, looking away from her. Em wouldn't let me, getting on her knees beside the chair, and taking my hand.

"Hey, now don't you be a bitch too. I said I'm sorry, okay? I wouldn't have asked if I knew." She squeezed my hand. "Hey, look at me. Okay?"

"Okay." I finally said, meeting her gaze. She looked at me with those big brown eyes, and pouty lips. In spite of myself I felt a stirring in my suit. Fucking teenage brain.

"Now why did you say no one wants to fuck you?" She asked.

I shrugged. "No one has."

Em rolled her eyes. "Yeah, like that's the number one qualifier. I can tell you for a fact there are people who would fuck you."

"That's easy for you to say." I didn't buy it.

"No? Well I would."

"Excuse me?" I did a double take, not quite sure I heard her right.

"I'd fuck you. I don't know if you forgot already, but I kinda saw what you're packing yesterday. You don't have a half bad dick."

"I'm your cousin!"

"And your cousin is saying she'd fuck you, trying to cheer you up so you don't ruin everyone's night. Can you just take a compliment?"

I wasn't sure what to say. My feelings were still a little raw, but it was impossible to have a girl say she'd fuck you and not feel better. Especially a bombshell, older and more experienced girl like Em. Exactly the type of girl I'd thought my inexperience would keep me from ever getting. Even if she was my cousin.

"Have you done anything at all? Surely you've had a girlfriend before?" Em asked.

"I had one girlfriend sophomore year. But no, we never did anything." Normally I would never have told Em these things. But something about the way the afternoon had been going with our pool game (and undoubtedly the alcohol) was making it easy. "I got a handjob earlier this year at a party, but that's it."

"Okay, now I'm surprised. So nothing beyond handjobs?"

"One handjob." I corrected her. "And we got interrupted."

"That's it, you can be embarrassed now." Em said with a smile. "Kidding!" she added, though I hadn't needed her to. "So never even a blow job?"

"Nope."

Em shook her head in disbelief. I caught myself looking down at her cleavage. When she spoke again, I could only describe her voice as one filled with mischief.

"Want one?"

I was lost for a second. "Want what?"

She immediately crawled around to my front, getting between my legs. Her hands left mine and strayed toward my waistband, tugging gently. "I'll do it."

"A blowjob?" I was dumbfounded.

"Yes, I will. Do you want me to?" She tugged again, a little harder this time.

I gulped. My brain was saying think. My dick was saying don't. I nodded.

Em pulled harder, trying to get my trunks off. I propped myself up a little and helped her. My cousin dragged them quickly over my knees so they fell to my ankles. My dick popped free. It was already semi-erect. Without another word Em fastened her hand around it, and gave it a few slow pumps up and down. Em applied just the right amount of pressure, and my dick throbbed as it quickly enlarged. Obviously I knew she was experienced, and only had that one half handjob to go off of, but I was immediately impressed with how well she knew how to grab it.

"You really have nothing to be embarrassed about." Em spoke matter of factly, like nothing out of the ordinary was happening and it was completely normal for one cousin to give another a handy. "You want to have sex in college, right?"

I just nodded, too enamored with the sight of her hand on my dick.

"Then you'll be fine. Girls will go crazy over this." She stroked a few more times, until I was rock hard. Then, without any warning, gave it a lick. Her tongue went up the entire length, and when she reached the head, she promptly tilted her mouth, encasing my dick in those beautiful lips. I groaned. Her mouth was wet and warm, and her tongue added a sensation I had only dreamed about. She sucked with a pop, then gave me a smile.

"That feel good?"

I nodded again, finding words had completely left me. Em gave me another few strokes, spreading her spit up and down my length. Then her mouth was on me again, sucking and licking. Her other hand grabbed at my balls, fondling and squeezing. My dick was in heaven, jolts of pleasure shot straight to my brain. Her hand moved fast in sync with her mouth. I was worried I was going to cum too fast, but then she came up for air. As she did, a strand of spit drew itself from her mouth to the tip of my dick, before sliding down her chin. It was surreal, and insanely hot.

"Did you like seeing Kay and I yesterday?" Em's hand slowed to a leisurely pace while she wasn't actively sucking me, and it made a faint wet noise now as it worked my newly soaked cock.

"Uhh.." I groaned as a bit of precum leaked out of me. "Yeah..." I managed to get out.

"You're such a perv, staring at your family like that." Her voice dripped with seduction. "I bet you'd do anything to see my boobs again. Why don't I take them out for you?"

Em didn't wait for a reply, instead reaching a hand behind herself to loosen her top. It only took a small pull for it to slide down. She didn't take it off completely, but let it fall to the top of her midsection, completely exposing her boobs for me. Taking a second, she leaned back so I could get a good view. Much bigger than Kay's, Em's boobs were huge handfuls, the nipples pierced with silver bars, and the skin pale and fair. She had the beginnings of tan lines around what had been covered during her day of laying in the sun. My cock throbbed in her hand, aroused by the sight of her. She gave it an extra hard squeeze.

"Somebody likes my tits," She purred before leaning forward and taking me in her mouth again. I groaned with ecstasy as she started sucking me off again, bobbing up and down on my cock. Her mouth was making a sweet slurping sound, something I'd only ever heard in porn, it was surreal to hear it happening to me, to my dick. I was breathing heavily now, my heart beating out of my chest. Em's own breath came in ragged gasps as she took most of my length into her mouth and throat. Almost reflexively, without really meaning to, I clenched my ass and thrusted my hips forward. My cousin made a choking sound as she gagged on my dick. Rivulets of her spit ran down my length, leaking out around her lips. Her choking gave me a start, and worried I'd hurt her I quickly pulled back. My cock popped out of her mouth.

"Shit.. sorry." I stammered.

Em gasped, shaking her head and letting out a light cough. "No, no it's okay." Em assured me once she'd recovered. "Just caught me off guard, didn't realize you'd like that as much as you did." She watched herself stroke me for a second. I expected her to go back to blowing me. Instead, she let go of it and stood up.

"Wha-" I started to say, thinking I'd done something wrong.

"You don't want to be a virgin, do you?" Em asked me.

"No..." I said hesitantly.

"Okay, good, cause I'm going to sit on it." Em pulled her bottoms off in one go. All of a sudden I was staring at her naked pussy, covered by that small trim of pubic hair. I'd seen it from a distance the day before, but this was much closer. I could make out every detail. I think my heart stopped.

Em looked down at me, an amused look on her face. "Jeez, you'd think you've never seen a naked woman before, the way your jaw is on the floor right now."

I self-consciously shut my mouth, swallowing. The nerves had gone straight to my dick, and it wilted somewhat. Em wasn't phased. She grabbed it again, giving it a few firm and long strokes. It only took a few seconds and I was rock hard again, my dick glistening in the dim light of the video game room. My eyes went from Em's hand on my cock, to her pussy, to her boobs, finally settling on her eyes. Her blonde streaked brunette hair was still in the ponytail, but there were a few strands falling out. She wasn't completely naked, her top sitting under her boobs, but something about that made it hotter.

"Ready?" She asked.

For some reason all those high school sex ed videos came to me in that second, and so the only word I got out was; "Condom?"

Em giggled. "I'm clean, and I don't think I have to worry about anything from Mr Virgin here."

I had no idea if that made sense, but I wasn't about to argue. There was a naked woman standing in front of me, holding my dick. I'd been imagining this moment for most of my teenage life. Granted, I hadn't thought it would be at Ben's house, with my cousin, but then again, is anyone's first time what they expect?

Em gave my dick another slow stroke, then straddled me. The recliner was plenty large enough for her to comfortably sit on top of me, and have both legs nestled between the cushions. She put one hand against my bare chest, steadying herself. The other stayed on my dick. I felt it touch the softness of her pubic hair first as she situated herself. Then it was against something wet and slippery.

"I'm putting it in..." Em's voice was raw, heavy with arousal. I had no words. She pushed herself up on her knees, leaning forward to line us up. The feeling on my tip as it slipped along her slit was electric. Easily the most intense feeling I'd ever had on my dick, I figured that was about to change. Then I felt a wet and warm pressure as she got it to her entrance. Her hand slid down to my base, keeping it steady, and then she let herself down. There was a brief moment of pressure, and for half a second I was worried I wasn't going to go in. Then I was past it, Em let out a deep sigh, and I was no longer a virgin.

I groaned aloud as my cousin sunk down onto my dick. It felt incredible, warm and wet and right. I'd heard it described before as a feeling of correctness, knowing immediately that this was where my dick belonged. I finally understood what that meant.

And I knew there was no fucking chance I was going to last.

Em stayed still for a second, keeping me inside of her, hand still firm against my chest. She brought her other hand up and rocked a bit, and I felt her insides flex against my cock. I felt my balls ache. I was dangerously close to cumming. I tried desperately to distract myself, becoming worried I was going to embarrass myself.

"Fuuuuccckkk..." I groaned, unable to take my eyes away from where my dick was penetrating my cousin. Em must have known I was fighting a losing battle. She reached for my hands.

"Touch my boobs." She urged, pulling them up to her chest. I obliged, having been passive until that moment, I squeezed her breasts, feeling the wonderful mounds in my hands.

"Uuhhh.." I panted as she raised herself slightly, using her knees and the position in the chair to begin riding me. I watched my dick reappear, coming out almost to the head, before disappearing as she sunk down again. My heart was in my throat, pounding so hard I thought it might explode. I could feel the cum welling up in my balls, rapidly working toward an orgasmic eruption.

The friction was too much. Em's boobs in my hands were too much. Fucking my cousin was too much. She raised herself up four times, and on the fourth, I came.

"Ahhh..." I gasped. It was so sudden and so overwhelming a feeling I exclaimed in surprise. My brain burst into pleasure, and I was cumming, feeling myself pump semen into Em's pussy. She just sat on me, smiling as my dick twitched inside of her, feeling herself abruptly filled with her cousin's cum.

She stayed smiling as I came down from my climax, a smug grin on her flush face.

"Oh fuck.." I said, as the post nut clarity hit me like a truck. "I just came inside you." I stared up at her dumbstruck.

Em giggled. "No fucking shit. You're lucky I didn't go off birth control after breaking up with my ex."

I digested this, taking a second to understand I hadn't just risked an incest baby. Then I was quickly overcome with other anxieties.

"I didn't mean to, um, well... I mean you felt great. I'm sorry I came so fast." I could feel myself getting red with embarrassment, even as my dick shrunk inside of Em.

"Oh I was counting on it." Em said dismissively. She pushed off my chest, unmounting me and the chair. My now nearly soft dick slipped out of her, bringing a mess of cum and pussy juice with it, dripping all over my lower stomach. "I wouldn't have offered if I thought you'd last. They'd come looking for us eventually."

Em reached for my discarded towel and started wiping between her legs, doing her best to get as much of my semen as she could. I just kinda stared at her, not really sure what to say. After she was satisfied, she put her bikini bottoms back on, and started to fix her top as well. Then she looked over at me.

"You just gonna sit there drooling like an idiot?"

I looked away quickly. "Sorry." I grabbed the now very used towel and tried to clean myself up as best I could. I could tell Em's eyes were on me, but didn't look up at her.

"You have to promise me not to be embarrassed about that, first times don't even count." Em finally said. I knew she was talking about the speed with which I came. "Really, I take it as a compliment. And it's nice being your first."

I looked up at her then, and she gave me a look, her beautiful lips pursed.

"And that was for you, not about me. Now you're not a virgin anymore, so no more pouting. Okay?"

I nodded.

"Promise me?"

"Okay, I won't be embarrassed." I said aloud.

Em accepted that. Then she sighed. "Fuck though, feeling you inside of me was nice. I was already horny as fuck. You're going to have to make this up to me."

That left me speechless once again.

"But we have a game to get back to." Em said matter of factly. "Charlotte told me to come apologize, and I believe I did more than that. So put your trunks back on and let's go have fun."

Em didn't wait for me, leaving the den headed back toward the pool. I sat for a moment, still in shock.

If only I knew the week I had ahead of me.

**

TBC