House Sitting With My Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a few deep breaths and slid my swim trunks on. I needed to not think about that right now, not before going out into broad daylight.

Ben's pool was a big rectangle, with a small connected hot tub next to the porch. The whole yard was closed in, not that it mattered, there weren't really close neighbors in his expensive neighborhood. I came out onto the deck to find Kay and Em lounging in their bikinis from the day before, tanning in the mid afternoon sun. If I had to guess, from the oily look of their skin, they had yet to use the pool at all.

I didn't think I would ever understand the desire to sunbathe. I had beat both John and Charlotte, and while Kay and Em must have heard the door open, neither of them looked toward me. I forced myself to take another deep breath. There was a lot of exposed skin next to that pool. And after the day before, it wasn't hard to visualize the rest. There was a good chance I would have stood there dumbfounded for a good while longer, luckily Charlotte bailed me out.

"You think they swam at all yet?" She asked, coming through the sliding screen door and joining me in watching our sisters. She was wearing the same one piece as the day before.

"Not a chance." I answered her.

John followed soon after. "What are we waiting for?" He asked, looking between us and our other two cousins. John had already taken his shirt off, and one look at him made me even more self conscious than I'd been a second ago. He'd never swam yesterday, and so I didn't realize he'd been selling himself short when mentioning he'd started hitting the gym in college. John was as tall as me, but way more muscular, filled out and defined.

"Nothing." Charlotte answered and went to test the water with her foot. John followed her. For a moment I desperately wanted not to have to take my shirt off. I felt like a loser, easily the ugliest of my cousins.

"Come on Scott, meet you at the deep end." Charlotte looked back at me, her dimples cute in the sunshine.

"Coming." I took my shirt off in one quick motion, not letting myself think about it anymore, and moved past Kay and Em toward the other end of the pool.

"Peanut gallery is here." I heard Kay mutter. I ignored her.

Upon seeing me move, Charlotte had dived in, swimming toward where I walked. Wanting to get under water as fast as possible, I didn't wait for her, and dove in. We swam aimlessly for a little under an hour. Charlotte tried to get Em and Kay to join but they refused. She had fun balancing on the edges of the sectioned off hot tub. Ben had this water basketball complete with a small hoop that hung over the side, so John and I took turns trying to make tricky shots.

At one point I noticed Em had left. "Where'd she go?" I said, getting out of the pool just long enough to ask my sister.

"To get us something to drink." Kay said without opening her eyes. "We were bored."

"And you didn't go with her?"

"I don't have my new license yet, idiot. I don't want them to refuse to sell to me again."

That was a problem she'd had, alright. "Maybe if you hadn't used fakes the last couple years they'd still trust you."

"Oh fuck off."

I did, jumping back in the pool.

Em returned with a massive brown bag. Kay John and I got up to greet her, and see what presents she'd brought.

"Scotty, Ben got any glasses?" Em asked as we crowded around the porch table. She'd put on small shorts and a cover to go to the store.

"Yeah, one second." I hurriedly wrapped myself in a towel so I wouldn't drip everywhere, and ran inside. I caught a glimpse of tequila before I went. I grabbed five regular water glasses out of the cabinet. When I returned Kay gave me a look.

"Really?"

"We're not using any of their fancy shit. This is fine." I said stubbornly.

"Lay off Kay," Charlotte said. She was up against the poolside, still in the water. "Em, can you make me one of whatever you're drinking?"

"Cause you asked so nicely..." Em was already opening the bottles. She poured two drinks, one for herself and for Charlotte. She took Char hers then shook off her shorts and cover, walking back over to her pool chair. Kay followed her example, leaving John and I at the drink table. I wasn't exactly sure if all of us drinking was the best idea, but I wasn't the responsible one here.

Not to mention I didn't want to look like a narc in front of the three college students, and Charlotte didn't seem at all phased by the addition of alcohol. I mixed some shit together, usually me and my friends just did whatever we could get our hands on, so I wasn't exactly careful.

After John and I had our drinks we joined Charlotte on the pool edge, putting our legs in the water while sipping our concoctions.

"We should play a game." Charlotte said, pulling herself out of the pool so she could better enjoy her marg.

"Like what?"

"I don't know," she shrugged. "Just something altogether. You guys included." She gave our older sisters a look."

"Count me out." Kay said, leaning back with her eyes shut.

"Boring," Char sighed. "How about like truth or dare or something?"

"What are you, like thirteen?" Em teased her. "That's so boring."

"Okay well I'm trying to think of something. We are here to hangout after all." Charlotte looked around at the pool, her eyes settling on the hoop. "Why don't we have like a shooting contest or something?"

"Shooting contest?" I was dubious.

"Yeah, we all have to take turns trying to get a basket."

"And then what?" Em asked, amused. "Winner gets another drink?"

"No, we could make it more fun than that. Winner gets to dare someone to do something, or ask a truth."

"So truth or dare with extra steps?" John said with a smile, also giving her a hard time.

"Whatever, but it'll be more fun." Charlotte insisted.

"How does one win then?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Most baskets?"

"Out of how many?"

"Okay then, here." Charlotte stood, walking around to grab the ball where it'd floated. She moved to the opposite side of the pool from the hoop. "Anytime anyone makes it from here, they get to ask someone truth or dare."

John scoffed. "Way too close. Would just happen every round."

"Okay," Charlotte moved a few steps to the side. "How about here?"

"Still too easy." It was Em who said it this time. I looked over to see her and Kay were both watching. Despite what they said, it seemed they were bored of laying in the sun all day.

"Fine." Charlotte moved to the corner, so the hoop was diagonal, far and at a tricky angle. "Here."

"That could be fun." I said, wanting to feel out the rest of the group.

"I'm in." John shrugged.

"Em? Kay?" Char asked.

"I'll do it." Em said, "I'll destroy you guys anyways."

We all looked at Kay.

"If I get to go first." My sister finally said.

"All yours." Charlotte offered the ball. Kay put her drink to the side and walked over, taking it.

"Just so we're clear on the rules here, if I make this I get to do what exactly?" She held the small foam ball, looking around at us all.

"Pick one of us to ask truth or dare," Charlotte said.

"How about this," Em interjected. "If you make it, you get to dare someone to do something, or ask them a truth. You get to pick the person and the request. They don't."

"That's more like it." Kay smiled.

"Fine with me." Charlotte agreed. John said it didn't matter to him. Now everyone looked at me.

"Yeah, we can do that. But no dares that would damage the house."

Kay rolled her eyes. "We're not animals Scotty." Then she sized up her shot. She missed.

"Let me go first she says," Charlotte giggled.

"Fuck off."

"Who's next?"

"I'll go." John stood up and went over to grab the ball. He took half a second to line up his shot, then sunk it.

"Alright asshole, don't make it look so easy." Charlotte said with a smile.

"Now who's my victim." John looked between us all. "Alright, Scott. What's the worst thing you've ever done?"

I was surprised he chose me, but took it in good humor. Of course, the first thing that jumped into my mind was jack off with my cousin, but it took me half a second to realize that wasn't exactly the worst.

"Hmm," I thought about it for a second. "Probably when I spilled a drink on Mr Henderson. I was running by him and spilled it all down his back."

Kay burst out laughing, the other three cousins just looked at us confused.

"Who the fuck is Mr Henderson?" John asked.

"Kay and I's middle school Math teacher." I answered, then added guiltily, "He was in a wheelchair. He had to sit in the mess the rest of the day. I didn't tell anyone either. It started a rumor that he pissed himself, and I was too embarrassed to tell anyone different."

John laughed, and Charlotte gave me a playful punch on the shoulder. "Asshole." She said. Em just shrugged. "Definitely not that bad, as far as worst things ever done go."

"Alright, my turn." Char retrieved the ball and took her shot. She also sank it. "Em, what is your favorite piercing?"

"Like you don't know." My older cousin said, a small smile on her face. "My nipples, easily." John and I were both just kinda speechless. It made it hard not to stare at the obvious outlines of her bars in the bikini top. "Makes them a hundred times more sensitive. My turn?" She got up unfazed, and bent down to retrieve the ball that had once again floated idlily toward the pool side.

Em missed, and I went last, missing as well. That sent it back to Kay, who sank it this time right off the backboard.

"Alright, John. Out of myself, Em, and Charlotte, who do you think is the hottest?" The question was not out of the ordinary for Kay, as I'd mentioned before, she liked pushing buttons. His answer didn't help.

"You." It hardly took him a second to answer. Kay gave us all a satisfied grin. Charlotte and I traded looks. Em pretended to be offended.

"You could have at least thought about it," She said jokingly.

John shrugged and didn't elaborate, choosing instead to go after the ball and keep the game moving, something I agreed as probably being the best course of action. There weren't any more exceptionally interesting questions for a while. For the moment we stayed away from dares. I wasn't sure if people had just forgotten dares were an option, or if, like me, they were struggling to think of any good ones, and so instead just opted for the intimate and often semi embarrassing truths. I had no doubt that would change as we finished a few more drinks. The next stand out question came a few rounds down the line. Em won, her first win, and looked right at me with an evil look in her eye.

"Scotty, you and Ben have been friends for a long time, and you must have been coming over here a lot. Have you ever jacked off in this house, and if so, when was the last time you did?" To everyone else, it seemed like a perfectly innocent get-Scotty-to-admit-an-embarrassing-truth question. But Em was using it as an opportunity to get Kay to put some pieces together, thinking I would be forced to answer yesterday morning. Unfortunately, that wasn't the last time I'd jacked off in Ben's house.

There was a split second where I thought I should just give the answer she expected. If I gave the actual truth, last night, both her and Kay would know instantly that Charlotte had been with me, or at least in the house. I could feel the heat rising in my face as I weighed my options.

"Oh he definitely has." Kay said, laughing at me.

"When Scotty?" Em asked again, thinking I was embarrassed for the wrong reason.

"Last night." I blurted. Em's face immediately changed to one of surprise. I glanced at Charlotte. Her face was a mask. Ironically, it was Kay that saved me.

"Well thanks very much, cuz, for that window into my brother's pastimes." Kay seemed more focused on it being her turn than putting two and two together. One look at Em told me she was not as oblivious. She was looking between Charlotte and I, obviously trying to figure out if her little sister knew anything about my confession. Char purposely avoided her gaze, pretending to be caught up in whether or not Kay would make her shot. For that at least, I was grateful.

I was proven to be right, and after we were each another drink deep, the questions started to get a little more risky. John asked Em how many guys she'd kissed, and she answered she'd lost count, easily over twenty, but only three girls. That put some images in my mind that made it harder for me to stay modest. Kay asked John if he'd ever had sex in public. He admitted he had, last year, in a college library. Em asked me what my biggest kinks were. I tried not to blush or look at her when I answered piercings. To my honest surprise, it was Charlotte who gave the first dare.

"Kay, I dare you to flash John." There was a brief moment of silence while we all digested what we just heard. I turned to Kay, expecting her to get upset.

"I'll get you back for that." My sister said. "Scotty, close your fucking eyes."

"Nothing he hasn't seen before." Em said with a smirk.

"Bitch." Kay turned to face John, who was just too bewildered to really comment on what was happening. Without another word she quickly pulled up her tube top. She let him stare for a solid second or two, before pulling it back down and into position. "Close your mouth buddy." She said to John, who still wore a look of shock.

Em and I both missed our shots, sending it back to Kay. Kay got up looking determined, and hit a clean shot without touching the rim. She turned on Charlotte instantly.

"Okay cuz, I dare you to play the rest of the game naked." She said triumphantly.

"Um..." Charlotte shifted on her feet. Everyone could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Yeah Kay," Em interceded for her sister. "That's a little much."

"Oh c'mon, they had us naked yesterday, karma's a bitch."

That got John's attention, who looked at me for answers. "Tell you later." I mumbled. Meanwhile Em wasn't letting Kay get away with her dare.

"We opted into that bet, Charlotte isn't opting into anything here."

"She just had me flash John!" When Kay saw no one was coming to her defense, she sighed exaggeratedly. "Fine. How about this, Charlotte you have to take your swimsuit off, but you're allowed to stay wrapped in a towel."

The other three of us turned to Char, waiting to see her response.

"If that's too much..." Em started. Her little sister interrupted her.

"No, I don't want to be the spoil sport. That's fine. Give me a minute." Char grabbed one of the larger towels and slipped inside the house. A minute or two later she came out again, wrapped snugly in it. At the end of the day, she hardly showed any more skin than she had been a second ago, yet there was something precarious about her situation that was hot. Especially in how careful she had to be not to let the towel ride up. I felt my dick swell a bit in my suit. The game went on.

The next dare came, once again, from Kay. And when she singled me out, her look was somewhere between amusement and devilishness.

"Scotty, I dare you and Char to kiss."

Grouping Charlotte and I together romantically never failed to get a rise out of my sister. I didn't say anything, my tongue tied, and my dick embarrassingly responding to the prospect of kissing my towel clad cousin. Luckily, I was in the pool, having retrieved the ball when it failed to float into reachable range on a previous shot, and Charlotte came to me. I got the briefest of views up her towel, not all the way, but enough to see a lot of slender leg and tantalizing bare skin, before she was bending down next to me. Keeping one hand securely on the towel, she leaned in expectantly.

I didn't give myself time to overthink it, and just went for it. Our lips met, hers were soft and slightly wet, and then it was over. When we separated I was surprised to see a slight flush in her cheeks. Without another word she hurried back to where she'd been sitting, legs securely crossed on a pool chair. My dick was hard in my trunks, and I realized I needed to do something quick, or I'd have to take an embarrassing turn. John did nothing to help me. He sunk his shot, and turned on Kay in an instant.

"As you said, karma's a bitch, and I liked what I saw earlier. You have to play topless for the rest of the game."

I was somewhat aghast at John's forwardness, but I supposed the alcohol and nature of the last few turns were starting to make us all feel a bit sensual. I expected my sister to refuse him, but as she'd surprised me the first time, she did so again.

"I better not catch you staring Scotty." Was all Kay said, and then she shimmied her top over her head. My sister's boobs were perky and firm as a result of her overly active life, with nipples on the smaller side, like two copper coins. I tried not to stare, but it was a difficult exercise in self control. "How's that for being lame?" She said, looking at Charlotte as if challenging her.

"I take it back, you came to play." Char said, holding up her hands with a bewildered smile. It was her turn. Since she'd had to put on the towel she'd been struggling to hit the basket, having to be careful not to expose herself. This time she made it though, and looked at her sister. "When was the last time you had sex?"

"You coulda dared her to do anything and you go with that?" Kay said.

Char shrugged. "John already got you back for me."

"Too late, she already asked." Em said. "And it was three months ago, with my ex. So too long."

"Your turn." I said, having swam over to grab the ball, and brought it back for her.

"Thank you sir," Em said, taking it from me. She hit her shot too, and paused for a second to think. "What the hell, Scotty, same question, when was the last time you had sex?"

Immediately I felt myself start to get red. I probably should have just lied, coming up with a contrived situation. I could have just said a date like Em. It would have been easy. Instead I said nothing, and blushed, and instantly gave myself away.

"No fucking way," Kay was the first one to speak, of course. "Scotty's a fucking virgin!"

"No shit really?" John asked.

"He can't be, you're about to go to college. You're telling me you for real are?" Em looked mildly surprised. Kay was laughing. John had a stupid look on his face. I didn't let myself look at Charlotte. I wouldn't be able to handle her giggling at me.

"I- it just.. I never got a chance." I sputtered. Kay just laughed louder.

"A fucking virgin. That's classic." My sister managed to get out.

I had enough. I pulled myself up out of the pool. I don't know if it was the alcohol, but something about the ridicule was too much. Not in front of Charlotte. I knew I was a fucking loser, I didn't need everyone reminding me I was.

"There he goes." Kay said as I grabbed a towel and stormed inside.

"Scott-" I heard someone call behind me. I think it was Charlotte but it could've been Em. It didn't matter, I didn't turn around.

Not knowing where else to go, I went to the den. I collapsed into a chair, still wet, not really caring that I was making a mess. My first thought was fuck them. Fuck them. They had no idea how hard it was being a virgin out of high school. Everyone around you has experiences that you didn't get. Not to mention I was more than aware I was about to go to college. I'd be fucked. I figured everyone would have similar reactions to the ones they'd just had. I was mortified at what it'd be like.

There was a sound as the door opened.

"Can I not just get a second?" I asked, turning. It was Charlotte

"Sorry, I'll leave you alone." She paused, still clutching that towel around her nakedness. "I just wanted to say, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. It's only a game."

I wanted to tell her nevermind, she could stay. But I didn't. She waited another second, then left. I sighed, frustrated with myself. I suddenly cared about the mess I was making in the recliner, so stood up and properly dried off. I thought about changing out of my suit, but just threw the damp towel on the seat instead and sat back down. I buried my head in my hands and sighed.