Houseguest for a Hot Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
New friend comes to stay for the weekend.
1.4k words
3.9
35.5k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the Author: This is a continuation of my East Coast Vacation story. I tried writing it in the third person this time, if feedback is generally positive I'll post additional parts as I finish them.

To everyone who offered constructive comments or feedback last time around, thank you. To everyone who rated the story (good or bad) thank you as well.

***

The phone rang on Wednesday afternoon, it was Shaun, he had been making his way across the country and was looking for a place to crash for a night or two. Nick ran it by Alice and to his surprise she was fine with the idea, but suggested maybe someone else watch the kids for the weekend.

As usual, the grandparents were always willing and Nick had them packed up and headed off in the car Thursday morning. His mind wandered with thoughts of what the weekend might hold. He wasn't expecting her to send the kids out of the house, was it just a precaution, or did she want to revisit what had happened on their vacation. He nearly missed his turn-off as he headed down the highway, and was grateful that a red light gave him a moment to collect his thoughts and regain composure.

***

With Nick headed into the city to drop off the kids, Alice took an opportunity to enjoy a long hot shower. She ran her hands through her hair, rinsing the soap out as the water ran across her curves, covering her in warmth, relaxing her body. It had all happened so fast, she heard the words come out of her mouth, but she hadn't really been aware of them until the surprise hit Nick's face. Surely Shaun would've understood if they'd said no, there were plenty of places to stay in the city. Now the kids were out of the house, he was arriving the next morning, and her body was practically vibrating with nervous excitement. Her hands explored her body as she thought back to the last night at the hotel. Clever Nick, tricking her into thinking that the man fucking her while she was blindfolded, bound to the bed, was the young man that had joined them in the hot tub the night before. Despite it being a birthday promise, she could've said their safe word, but she hadn't. The excitement of two men running their hands all over her body, kissing, biting. Both of them taking turns fucking her. Maybe she wanted it more than she realized. Maybe... She was a little disappointed to realize there was only two people in the room that night.

No, no that couldn't be it could it? Either way, she decided to do some grooming to surprise Nick. Even if they didn't get into any trouble this weekend, she fully intended to pounce on her Husband tonight. She needed a release, and nobody knew how to make her feel the way that he did. She didn't need anyone else, he could fill her every need just fine.

***

Headed back from dropping off the kids, Nick found himself stopping at a local adult toy store. It wasn't often that they had time alone where they could get loud, perhaps it was time to bring home a new toy. He settled for something he'd had his eye on for awhile, and satisfied with his purchase he headed for home.

***

The day passed quickly, with Nick tending to yard work and Alice preparing the spare bedroom then taking some time to prepare a nice dinner for two.

They didn't talk much about their guest as they ate, instead spending time reminiscing of when the last time they had a dinner alone was. The wine flowed freely, and a cocktail or two followed as the night pressed on. Before they knew it, it was time to head to bed, and Nick found himself lying there alone as Alice disappeared into the ensuite.

She emerged a moment later in a lacy negligee with matching sheer underwear below. His jaw briefly fell open as his eyes took in the sight in front of him. Her nipples pressing through the fabric, and from what he could tell, not much more than a thin patch of hair remained down below, as her bare lips were visible under their flimsy covering.

He tried to rise from the bed to meet her but she playfully pushed him back down and straddled his thighs. She leaned down to kiss him, and was met with ferosity as his lips met hers. His left hand finding a place in her hair as he pulled her in close, his right taking a breast firmly, caressing his wife as her hips started to rock to and fro. She could feel his member spring to life in his boxers, pressing up against her slit, which had grown wet itself.

Never one to remain out of control, Nick let the grinding continue for a little before seizing a chance to pull Alice to the side and get her down on her back. Receiving no sign of protest, he slipped his fingers into her waistband and pulled the lacy garment down and off of her legs. He kissed his way up and down the inside of her thighs, tongue probing the depths, teasing her labia, steering clear of her clit to make her squirm. Her hands grabbed his hair and pulled him further into the space between her legs, driving his mouth onto her pussy. Taking it as a sign that she was ready, he moved up to her clit and began to work his tongue back and forth across her love button. The sounds of Alice's moans filled the air, no need to be quiet with an empty house. As her body opened up to him, he decided the time was right to figure out if tonight would be a good moment for the new toy. Covering his index finger in saliva, he slid it down, over her labia, down to her back door, and began to massage it. She bucked her hips into his face, and he obliged by slowly working his finger into her, gently probing deeper, then sliding back out as he loosened her up. It didn't take long for him to get a second finger along with it, and it wasnt long after that before the wave of pleasure she'd been riding hit its peak and her body melted into the sheets.

While Alice recovered, Nick reached into the drawer under the bed and grabbed his newest acquisition.

"I picked a little something up today, I think you'll like it." he said, as he found a bottle of lube to accompany the toy.

"After that, you can do whatever you want to me" she replied.

Smiling, he applied lube to the outside of the toy, and a bit to himself, and responded

"Maybe I should fuck you nice and hard then" as he climbed on top of her.

"But what about the toy" she asked, still half out of it. The question answered itself as she felt her husbands cockhead slide down across her clit and against her pussy. As he slid forward, she felt him sliding into her, and down below, she felt a smaller, softer shaft sliding into her back door. Reaching down she found a strap on attached to the base of his shaft, he was filling both holes, and as he began to work back and forth she slipped into pure ecstacy.

Nick was surprised at how receptive she had been to the new toy, maybe with a bit more of a warmup he could've slipped his own hard member into her ass. But not tonight, tonight the strap-on was going to do the job just fine. His hips began to slam into her harder, he wasn't going to last long, and they were going to need new sheets on the bed with the load he could feel coming.

"Oh God.. Fuck me, hard, fuck that feels good, come for me.." Alice blurted out as their bodies crashed together. She could feel Nick getting harder inside of her, every nerve ending down below was buzzing with electricity as he filled her up. He began to fuck her faster, and she knew it wouldn't be long. With one final thrust he began to unload inside of her, and as he let loose, the pulsing of his cock was enough to push her over the edge as they came together.

Exhausted, sweaty but satisfied, they passed out beside each other and drifted off to sleep with thoughts of what the weekend might bring.