All Comments on 'Household Sluts'

by JordonLynn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Goldlion1Goldlion1over 19 years ago
Holy fucking shit!!!

I love your style! The way you play with racial stereotypes, dominance and submission, and the internal dialog of someone who realizes that certain words CAN and SHOULD be used in a way that is sexy and respectful. All brilliant, as is your prose.

I have to tell you I'm not into incest stories, nor stories when one party "forces" another into sex, but the way you present them both makes the reader sure that the feelings and actions are resident in the characters BEFORE the "action" happens. Thank you for the delicate balance between internal dialog, descriptive action and HOT FUCKING SEX. You are a mistress of the pen and I hope you never give up writing.... I can’t wait for the next chapter!!!!

Goldlion1Goldlion1over 19 years ago
Fucking amazing!!!

Amazing story!!! The way you manipulate racial stereotypes, the use of language that would normally make people cringe, the aspects of coercion (which I usually find a turn off) appropriately done to show that the acts committed were residing in the characters beforehand and the way the dirty talk was obviuously as respectful as it was nasty were all so fucking HOT! You are brilliant at creating atmosphere and your little “asides” took nothing away from the story, I love your prose and your pacing is right on.

I would love to read more, although not into incest stories, this particular one grabbed me and didn’t let go….

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep up the good work

100 points from me . Excellent story worthy of continuing. Love the intensity of the scenes!!

afrodisiacmwfafrodisiacmwfabout 19 years ago
Sweet Slut Sis

Oh Gurlfriend you are once again the bestest as I got so losted in this one & I too have the wettest imaginable crotch (sorry forgot to wear my thong)...missed ya as we've both been so busy lately but know you loved my welcome home present for my special gal pal...Luv ya Baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another winner

Loved it! Looking forward to more chapters. Hope you'll give us more from your "O/D" and "Starters" series too!

FastThinkerFastThinkerover 18 years ago
One hell of a stroke

I really loved the rocket style start with all these fetishes thrown into the first pararaphs. Really. I'm into character development, all right, because, as Hitchcock said, you've got to be afraid (or whatever) for your hero/heroine ;o) or it's only half the fun.

But nothing is to be said against an instant erection caused by one damn hot story. And IR is not even my No 1 fetish....

I love your style in all of your stories. You're definitely one of the few who can not only think of a hot story but put them into just the right words, too.

Just one more thing:

WRITE PART THREE.

Even if your new husband keeps you occupied most of the time. Congratulations btw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn

I love this story i can't wait to read the 2nd chapter! I can honistly say this one got my panties soaking wet and the chair cusion as well i think i will take ur advice and put a towel there! Sheila (whitemama from dark )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MOTHER OF FUCKING JESUS!

this story is a dream come true for a nigger-lover like me. i love the stereotypes of a nigger with a huge cock, huge balls, and massive amounts of nigger-jizz. comparing him to a gorilla is so hot! more interracial stories like this are badly needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AAA #1 ~ TRULY A SPECTACULAR READ!

BRAVO! JordonLynn,

I have no doubt in my mind that this is... "THE SEXIEST AND MOST EROTIC FUCKING STORY I HAVE READ IN AT LEAST 25 YEARS"

I loved every single word, that I read it again immediately after I finished it the first time and certainly will read it many more times in the future I'm sure.

Excellent Erotic Writing Style

Sincerely,

Ron C

phxaz2phxaz2over 17 years ago
AAA #1 ~ TRULY A SPECTACULAR READ!

BRAVO! JordonLynn,

I have no doubt in my mind that this is... "THE SEXIEST AND MOST EROTIC FUCKING STORY I HAVE READ IN AT LEAST 25 YEARS"

I loved every single word, that I read it again immediately after I finished it the first time and certainly will read it many more times in the future I'm sure.

Excellent Erotic Writing Style

Sincerely,

Ron C

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT BUCK NIGGER STORY!

AWESOME STORY! I LOVE STORIES ABOUT WHITE WOMEN BEING WHORED BY BIG BLACK BUCK NIGGERS AND BEING CREAMPIED IN THEIR PUSSY BY ALL THAT NIGGER CUM!!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 12 years ago
Very confusing and poorly plotted

And, why did Denny deserve such treatment? I say he should Glock his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worst I've seen here

Denny should have "Glocked" his sister, and then his "stepfather," and then his mother. I'm fond of incest stories, but man, this one is just SICK-O. I kept reading in the (futile) hope that it would get better (or at least less bad), but no ... it just got worse. (And the fact that it's interracial is not what bothers me.)

A ten-inch cock is just not believable. A middle-aged housewife suddenly becoming a hoe for a porn star is not believable. Getting her college-age daughter and son involved immediately is not believable, and is REALLY SICK. Jen was already a whore in her first semester of college. I feel like I need to wash my monitor with soap before I can go ahead.

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
glocked?

Whomever said that was dumb as a muthafucka! Just because your dick ain't fucking measuring up you mad! Get a fucking life and quit being childish!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous