Housemates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish twirled a strand of wet hair, "Well, if I'm not disappointed, perhaps some head may be in order. Maybe something more."

Jeff was splashing around in the pool. He must have decided he couldn't be seen in the water so he got out and started bouncing on the diving board.

I stepped over to the table and nonchalantly stripped. The idea of a blow job from Trish had made me tumescent. Once I was completely naked, I walked over to the two women.

Belinda eyed me lustfully, "See? Nice equipment, don't you think?"

Trish stepped over and took my shaft in her hand. She looked up into my eyes, "Very nice." I became lost in those blue orbs.

Belinda touched my shoulder, "Will you go skinny dipping for us?"

"For two incredibly beautiful women? Gladly."

Belinda gave me a peck on the cheek, "Flattery will get you everywhere."

I went over to the diving board and made a decent little jackknife. The water was nice after a hot day. Jeff was racing around the deck and I don't think he had a clue what had occurred.

Belinda called out, "Okay, boys come over here. We need to inspect."

Jeff was like a little puppy and ran over to the women who were now seated at our outdoor table. I stayed cool and slowly walked over. The water had killed any swelling in my cock, but at least it wasn't cold. I walked up next to Jeff.

Belinda leaned in close to our crotches. "Perhaps we should measure. We need a ruler."

Trish said, "We'll just mark this stick."

Belinda took Jeff's flaccid cock in her hand and laid the stick next to his shaft. Trish made a mark with her fingernail. Then they did the same thing with me. Trish said, "I think Dan's got you by about a quarter inch."

Jeff protested, "Well, of course. The water made me shrink. I'm much bigger when I'm hard."

Trish said, "OK. Let see." She put a rolled towel on the deck and knelt down in front of him. She took his cock in her mouth. Jeff looked surprised. Belinda did the same for me.

Jeff said, "Hey Belinda, you're my fiancée. You should be taking care of me."

Trish said, "What's the matter with me?"

"Ah, um, ah, nothing."

Belinda smiled, "We're just getting you hard. Nothing else."

She proceeded to take the head of my cock into her mouth. I looked over at Trish sucking on Jeff. That was nice. Belinda sucking on me. Holy shit! She was doing something with her tongue that quickly had me hard. Then she took my entire erection into her mouth. She licked my balls and made some humming sound in her throat that sent electricity up my spine. In moments she had me fucking her throat with those beautiful green eyes locked in on mine.

Jeff protested again, "Dan's hard enough."

Belinda slowly came off my cock, "I wasn't going to make him cum." Saliva dripped down her chin. She had a shit-eating grin.

Trish finished with Jeff, "I think we can measure now. He's nice and hard. Where's the stick."

Belinda did the honors again, "Now Dan's got you by an inch. Daniel, you're a grower, aren't you?"

Trish took my erection in her hand, "Ready for your blow job?"

Jeff was getting pissed, "Why's he getting a blow job?"

Belinda said, "Because Trish promised him one if he went skinny dipping."

"What about me?"

Belinda laughed, "What about you? You just got naked."

Trish led me by my cock over to a chaise lounge in the shade, "If you lay down, I can take care of you properly."

While I laid down on the lounger, Trish untied her top, freeing her lovely breasts. Firm mounds, high on her chest with lovely pink nipples. "I have found that men enjoy seeing my body."

I smiled, "I certainly do."

She stripped off her bikini bottom exposing her fire bush. Damn! Trish straddled my leg and I felt her muff on my knee.

She took my cock in hand, "I think what I love about us redheads, is how pink our skin is." She gave the head a little suck, "Don't you agree Belinda?"

Belinda had pulled up a chair to watch, "I really like the red pubes, but the pink skin is very nice. Beautiful in fact."

Jeff just stood there with his jaw open, then he got pissed. He called over to Belinda, "You should come up to bed."

Belinda said, "What are you crazy? It's barely evening. The sun is still up. I still need to make dinner. I'm watching this."

Jeff stormed off.

Belinda chuckled, "It's better if he's not here." I watched her put her fingers down the front of her bikini. I wasn't sure which made me hotter, naked Trish astride my legs or Belinda fingering herself.

Trish's warm mouth enveloped me, sucking and pulling, "Mmmm. I could get used to this." Her tongue traced a path around my circumcision scar, then down my shaft. She took each of my balls into her mouth, moaning with pleasure. Back to the head where she began bobbing and sucking, her hand stroking my shaft.

I looked over and Belinda had removed her bikini bottom. She slouched down, giving me a direct look at her pussy, her labia spread like a little flower. Belinda propped her legs on the arms of her chair. Her fingers were slowly rubbing her clit.

Trish was now taking more of my cock into her mouth, sucking and licking. Her hums sent shivers up my spine. Her blue eyes locked in on mine. God, she was hot. Every so often I heard a slurp or a bit of suction.

She came off my cock, smiling, "Dan, would you mind terribly if I was to put you inside me?"

"Would I mind terribly having sex with you? I'd be an idiot to say 'no'."

Belinda laughed, "I need a better view." She stood and pulled her chair right next to me. I reached up and touched her pubes. She peeled off her bikini top. The three of us were now completely naked.

Trish said, "Jeff would have a stroke, but it would be so cool to have a three-way."

Belinda sat down again, "Dan, you like licking pussy, don't you?"

"Love it."

"Belinda you could sit on Dan's face while I fuck him." Trish mounted me and placed my cock at her opening, "This is the second-best part. That wonderful vagina stretch."

I nodded, "I am assuming that cumming is the best part."

She leaned over and kissed me, "You know it."

Trish slowly pressed herself onto my cock. I had to agree with her. The initial penetration of a woman was heavenly. She placed her hands on my chest, balancing herself. Her feet were hooked over my thighs. I was supporting all her weight. She began slowly grinding her hips, her pussy clenching me, pulling me. I placed my hands on her sweet ass cheeks. She looked down at me with an impish grin.

Belinda groaned, "I love this view."

I turned my head and her bare breast was inches from my face. One hand was between her legs, the other was pulling on a nipple. I reached up and pulled on the other one, receiving a smile from Belinda.

Trish moaned, "This is so hot." She looked at Belinda, "You need to ride his face and we can swap spit."

I heard Jeff, "Holy fuck!"

Belinda pointed at Jeff, "Bring the other lounger over here and we can fuck side-by-side."

Trish was slowly grinding on me. She leaned forward and kissed me, "When you came home today, did you imagine you'd be fucking a fellow redhead?"

"Not in my wildest dreams."

Jeff and Belinda were now positioned next to us with Belinda on top.

Belinda said, "Match my movements, Trish. Synchronized fucking."

Trish laughed, "A new Olympic sport!"

What happened over the next ten to fifteen minutes was mind-blowing. The two women moved their hips in tandem. From my viewpoint, it was like having sex with both. First, their hips slowly ground back and forth, pubic mounds rubbing pubic mounds. Trish's vagina gripped and pulled on my cock. Then they were moving up and down, pussies being pistoned by cocks. Belinda's breasts were bouncing nicely.

I was determined that I was not going to cum first and ruin this wonderful scene. I tried to focus on something other than the stimulation on my penis, but I found that impossible. I saw Trish's eyes go wide and I felt her vaginal contractions on my cock. She threw her head back and stopped following Belinda, her breath coming in pants as her orgasm took over.

Jeff said, "Oh, god!"

I sensed that Belinda would be frustrated again. Meanwhile, Trish was in the throes of orgasmic bliss. I felt my own orgasm approaching and thrust my cock upward into her pussy, my seed shooting deep inside her.

Trish leaned forward and began kissing me, "That was amazing."

Trish lay on my chest for several minutes. Belinda walked off toward the house. The woman was seriously frustrated. Jeff just lay there with a sated look.

Trish whispered, "Would you like to take a dip in the pool?"

I nodded. Moments later we were in the water, her long legs wrapped around my waist. She pressed her lithe body against me, her muff on my stomach.

She kissed me, "That was wonderful. I wish I lived closer."

"Where do you live?"

She mentioned a suburb that was on the opposite side of the city, "If you ever need a place to stay, I would love to have you as a roommate. I'm not far from your work."

The present situation was wonderful, but I couldn't sleep in the basement forever. I decided that I'd take Trish up on her offer once the summer was over.

Trish's arms were around my neck and we began an extended tongue wrestling match. I held her ass as she pressed herself against me.

I spoke into her mouth, "Are you driving all the way home this evening?"

"I am. Unless I find a place to stay." She was grinning from ear to ear.

"I think we might be able to find you a place."

"Would I have to get dressed?"

"Trish, you can stay naked for as long as you want."

"I'll stay naked as long as you are naked."

I kissed her, "Deal."

Belinda was standing naked on the deck above us, "Would you two love birds like cheese on your burgers?"

Almost simultaneously we said, "Sure."

We watched Belinda's ass sway as walked over to the grill.

Trish said, "Isn't she beautiful?"

"She is, but she isn't a redhead."

Trish kissed me, "Excellent point."

Several minutes later, Belinda called out, "Dinner's ready!"

Trish and I climbed out of the pool. Jeff had put on some swim trucks, but the rest of us stayed naked.

Jeff said, "Belinda, you should put something on."

"Fuck no. When you can figure out how to give me an orgasm, maybe I'll start listening to you."

"I'm trying."

"Dan made Trish cum. Is he a better man than you?"

Jeff looked pissed, "No."

"Then figure it out."

*****

We spent the evening dancing naked to the radio around the pool. Jeff just sat at the table and drank beer while the ladies and I were quite erotic in our rhythm.

It was about ten o'clock when I led Trish down to the basement, "It isn't a lot, but this is where I sleep."

"This is fine." She looked at the open stairwell, "Not a lot of privacy.'

"The only other person who lives here is John and he won't come down here. Belinda visits regularly."

"I hope she visits us tonight."

I sat on the bed, held my hand out to Trish, and put on a posh accent, "Would you share my bed, me lady?"

She pushed me backwards and fell on top of me, "Most certainly, my good man."

I rolled us over so that Trish was on her back. I traced my tongue along her collarbone, then down to the side of her breast. As I moved in a circle around the underside, I heard her breath suck in, then subtly become shallower. Go slow, Daniel. I brought my hand up to her other breast, being careful not to touch her nipples. I encircled her nipple with my tongue, getting ever closer. As I reached her areola, I shifted to her other breast.

"Are you trying to torment me?" Trish asked.

I duplicated my approach on her other breast. "Perhaps."

"Well, you are succeeding."

I was nearing her areola when she grabbed my hair and moved my mouth to her nipple.

She whispered, "Please?"

I continued to tease, first breathing on her, and then finally touching the very tip of her nipple with my tongue. Trish groaned. I circled her nipple with my tongue a few times, then finally took it into my mouth and sucked. She pressed my head into her breast. I moved over to her other breast, teasing her again.

She spread her legs further apart and I moved between them. I used my elbows to keep most of my weight off her. I could feel her pubic hair on my stomach. Tease some more! I traced my tongue across her toned stomach.

I raised up in a push up and pulled myself back to her lips. As I did, my erection brushed against her pussy. She smiled seductively. I lightly kissed her, and then began sliding down her body again. I traced my earlier path along her cleavage, then across her stomach. When I reached her pubes, I grabbed a tuft with my lips and pulled gently. I skipped over the main course and moved up to her legs.

As I was kissing Trish's silky thighs, a naked Belinda appeared in the armchair next to the bed, "Don't mind me. I'm just here to watch."

I looked over and her legs were spread, her fingers working her clit.

Focus Daniel! I pressed my nose into Trish's pubic hair, breathing in her pheromones. Her scent was working overdrive on my desire. After a few moments of olfactory arousal, I slid lower, moving my arms under her legs so that her thighs came up on either side of my face. I moved to about halfway up her left thigh then began to slowly slide my tongue down toward her vulva. Her labia glistened with moisture. I stopped in the valley between her leg and vulva then slowly circled across her perineum to the other side, lapping up her juices. I slid my tongue up the inside of her right thigh, then stole a look up at her face. Trish's mouth was parted, her eyes locked in on me. I gave her a smile and started kissing and tonguing my way toward her crotch.

I hovered over her vulva and blew softly. Then, I lapped at the river of juices across her perineum. I rimmed her anus then parted her labia. I thought I heard a quiet whimper as I reached her clitoris. I immediately backed off, using my tongue to probe into her vagina and suck up more juices.

"Please," she whispered, "Please make me cum."

Keeping my eyes locked on hers, I moved my mouth over her swelling clit and began licking, not continuously though. I would lick for a few seconds and then stop; teasing her and increasing her anticipation. My tongue ran the length of her opening, lapping up her moisture, then a few more seconds on her clit. I got on my elbows, placing my left hand on her breast and my right at her vulva. I gently ran a finger around her erect nipple with one hand while rubbing the opening of her vagina with the other. Trish placed her feet on my back, maximizing her spread.

I continued this cycle of teasing countless times. I never broke eye contact. I could see her beginning to pant a little and I slipped my finger in to find her g-spot. It was already wrinkled, indicating Trish was close to climax. I backed off a little, keeping her on the edge of orgasm. A little lick on her clit. A little rub on her g-spot. A pinched nipple. Rinse and repeat.

"Please," she whispered.

I began vigorously licking, rubbing, and pinching. Her legs started trembling as she grabbed my head and pressed my face into her pussy. Her eyes closed. Her back arched. A guttural "Ahhhhh," came from her throat.

I eased off her clit, but continued rubbing her g-spot. Her vagina was pulsing with orgasmic contractions. My goal was to keep her in ecstasy for as long as possible. Her body bucked. I eased off on the finger wave for just a moment, feeling her contractions continue. Her back eased its arch and I thought the contractions might begin to fade, so I began rubbing her g-spot again. This time she grabbed my hair as the contractions increased in intensity again.

I looked over and Belinda's head was back, her body in the throes of her own orgasm.

I continued teasing Trish's g-spot, then just barely touched my tongue to her clit. Her body jolted, she was panting loudly, yanking my hair back to keep my mouth from her clit.

In between pants I heard, "Up... Here..."

She started pulling on my ears. I resisted and continued feeding her orgasm, her body quivering with pleasure. I reached up and gently pulled on her nipple. Her back arched and she clamped her thighs on my head.

Trish's breath came in pants, "In ... me."

I pulled myself across her body, stopping to suck hard on first one nipple, then the other. Her body shuddered with each suck. I rubbed the length of my stomach across her pubic mound, moving my erection toward her pussy. She reached down and guided me to her opening. With a single thrust, my cock parted her labia. Her contractions were still going as I buried myself in her vagina, the warmth and wetness engulfing me.

Trish brought her knees up and locked her ankles behind me. Her hands grabbed my ass cheeks, setting the timing of my thrusts. Our eyes were locked in again, her mouth open. I kept the strokes as long and slow as possible, trying to check my orgasm as long as possible. Her pussy still contracting, massaging my cock. I continued thrusting, then I felt the point of no return approach. I whispered, "I'm cumming."

Trish grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me to her. She thrust her tongue into my mouth. My body shuddered as I came. My back arched, then I fell sideways, bringing her with me, our bodies joined. Her vagina still contracting on my erection, sending electricity up my spine.

Belinda separated us, pushing both of us onto our backs. Then she was between Trish's legs, "I love cum."

I heard her cleaning Trish up, sucking and slurping. Then Belinda was on my cock, milking the cum from my shaft, cleaning the pool of cum from my stomach. She collapsed on my stomach.

Trish rolled over and snuggled against me. She whispered, "Wow. Just wow."

*****

Sometime in the middle of the night my mind eased out of sleep. Belinda had moved to my other side so that I had a naked woman on either side of me.

*****

When I awoke on Saturday morning, only Trish was with me. She was curled up, knees against my leg, partially covered by the sheet. One lovely breast was exposed. I rolled on my side and just admired her.

I'd been laying like that for about five minutes when Belinda came down the stairs completely naked. "I've decided I'm not wearing anything all weekend."

Trish opened her eyes, "Oh, I like that idea. How about if we need something from the store?"

"Then I'm wearing the smallest bikini I have. Come on upstairs. I have a nice breakfast prepared."

The three of us emerged in the kitchen and Jeff was sitting at the table. He looked like he was pouting, "Is everyone going to be naked?"

I smiled, "Yup."

"Belinda, I demand that you cover yourself."

She put her hands on her hips, "Jeffrey, what is your problem? One minute you're begging me to tease Dan and John. 'Belinda, you should go topless.' Now, you want me to cover up? Fuck that."

I could see Jeff getting pissed, "It's not right."

"Says who? I can be naked in my own house. Dan and Trish are naked."

"Well, that's different."

Trish laughed, "Jeff, just between you and me, you're being a bit of a controlling asshole."

I poured Trish and me a cup of coffee, "Jeff, what's the big deal? You can get naked too."

He shook his head, "It's not right."

Belinda said, "So now you're getting all morals and ethics on us?"

"Well, no."

"Then I'm being naked. All damn weekend." Belinda dished up a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and fruit for each of us. She said, "Just let it go, Jeff."

*****

After breakfast we lounged around the pool. Trish and I preferred the shade as we both tended to burn - the curse of the redhead. Belinda on the other hand used some kind of suntan oil and laid out in the sun. Eventually Jeff joined us and even stripped down to nothing. We had the radio going, but none of us felt like dancing.