Housemates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the afternoon, both women walked around with their bejeweled butt plugs. Belinda seemed to be really enjoying it. As she passed either Hannah or me, she would stop and kiss us. When she kissed me, she would give me a little pull on my cock.

About eight that night, the phone rang. Belinda answered it, figuring it was Jeff, "Hello. ... How much is bail? ... Do you have that in savings? ... I can't get it out until the morning. ... Look, you're just going to have to wait. ... I'm not going to a bail bondsman. I'll get the money out of your savings account in the morning. ... Bank opens at nine." She hung up.

She looked over at us, "Jeff has $500 bail. I'll bail him out in the morning." She had a shit-eating grin, "That means I can watch and learn about anal."

Hannah took her hand, "And we'll teach you."

The three of us went down to the basement. I sat on the edge of the bed and Hannah pushed me onto my back, "Belinda, want to help me get him hard?"

"Hell, yeah."

I scooted up onto the bed with a pillow behind my head. Hannah knelt on one side of me and Belinda knelt on the other. They began licking and sucking. I closed my eyes and took in the sensations. Lips were on my balls, on the head. Someone took my shaft into their mouth. Two tongues were licking. Two mouths were sucking. What an amazing sensation.

Hannah said, "I think it is so empowering to give a blow job."

Belinda asked, "How so?"

"We control this man. He is completely in our power."

"I never thought of it that way."

"I learned that in sex class."

After a few more minutes of sucking and licking, Hannah said, "Okay. Time for the main event. I'll try to explain what I'm doing. Grab that box of Kleenex." Hannah grabbed the lube.

Hannah continued, "If you watch porn, anal usually has the guy behind the girl and he pounds her ass. Dan and I don't do it that way. Our sex professor also insisted on using a condom - just to be safe. This lube is latex safe." She opened the condom and rolled it over me. Then she squirted a large dollop of lube on my erection, "An ass doesn't lubricate itself like your vagina does."

She threw her leg over me and straddled my waist, "When I'm on top, I'm in charge. I control how fast or slow I take him inside me." She looked at me, "Ready, my lover?"

"Yes, my love." Yes, I truly love you.

She leaned down, held my face, and gently kissed me. I closed my eyes. Electricity shot through me. We gently probed back and forth with our tongues. After several heavenly minutes she eased off and spoke into my mouth, "Here we go."

Hannah grabbed a tissue, raised up on one knee, and pulled the butt plug out. She wrapped it in the tissue and set it aside. Then she placed me at her asshole.

She explained, "I like to go slow. I stretch out the fireworks that explode at my asshole. Plus, I'm in control the whole time." She slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She smiled at me, "How cool is this?"

I placed my hands on her breasts and started rolling her nipples. Hannah threw her head back as she started deliberately moving her hips up and down. Slowly she enveloped more and more of my shaft.

Finally, she bottomed out, then leaned forward and gently kissed me, "Thank you. This is so nice."

"Oh so nice."

I looked over and Belinda was focused on the sexual intercourse.

Hannah steadied herself by placing her hands on my chest. I moved my hands to her ass cheeks.

She said to Belinda, "I like to start off slow and slowly increase speed. If at any time, you feel friction, then more lube."

She began slowly moving up and down on my cock. I could feel when the head hit Hannah's sphincter and she would immediately reverse direction. Anal sex with Hannah was nothing short of amazing. She started grinding our pubic mounds together so that her clit got some action. It felt like she was stroking my cock, but with her ass. Soon she had her head back and eyes closed. Back and forth, up and down. Slowly she began to increase speed. Hannah reached down and started rubbing her clit. Suddenly, Hannah placed her feet on either side of my torso and began doing squats on my cock.

She looked down at me, "Oh Daniel! Oh god!"

Her sphincter began involuntarily contracting - an orgasm. Her fingers gripped my chest hair and she steadied herself again. Her hips flying, my cock pistoning her ass.

"Hannah. I'm cumming."

She looked down at me, wild eyed. I thrust up into her and shot my seed. I grabbed her nipples and gave them a gentle twist. Hannah's eyes nearly popped out of her head. Still her hips kept flying. How long could she keep going? After another minute or so, she collapsed onto me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. Her body shaking. Her sphincter contracting on my cock.

Belinda lay down next to us, "How long does it take you to recover?"

I said, "Maybe an hour or two."

"Could I try that?"

Hannah reached over and cupped Belinda's cheek, "Most certainly."

We lay there for quite a while. I felt moisture on my chest and I put my hand to her cheek.

Hannah softly laughed, "Yes, Daniel. You've brought tears to my eyes. That was so wonderful."

She patted my chest and lifted her head. I held her cheeks and softly kissed her, "So nice."

*****

I was awakened by Hannah kissing me. Then she was kissing Belinda. I was getting late, "I think Dan's recovered by now."

Belinda sat up and stretched, those lovely breasts just above my face. She smiled down at me, "I suppose we'll need to get hm hard again."

My two friends began the two-person blow job again and quickly had me rock hard. Just the idea of having two women sucking on me at the same time was enough to get me hard. To have them actually do it was incredible.

Hannah took over, "Okay, let's put the condom on him. ... That's it. ... Now straddle him. ... I'm going to remove your plug."

Belinda groaned, "I never knew the asshole was so sensitive. God, that feels good."

Hannah lubed me up, "Okay, Belinda. You control this. Place his erection at your opening. ... That's it. Now just ease yourself onto him."

I felt my cock being enveloped in Belinda's virgin hole. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as she allowed her weight to stretch her sphincter.

Belinda's eyes opened, "I got him in me."

Hannah cupped Belinda's cheek and kissed her, "Now press him all the way in. You might need to move up and down as you work the lube. ... That's it. ... Isn't that amazing?" Belinda nodded. "Just go slow. You're in charge."

I felt Belinda's ass cheeks on my hips, "You're all the way in."

She leaned over and kissed me, "This feels amazing."

"Yes, it does."

Hannah instructed, "If things begin to feel dry, we just add lube. Start slow and fuck him. Experiment with how you move your hips. Different motions feel differently inside you. All of it is so cool."

Belinda placed her hands on my chest and started moving. First up and down, then fore and aft, her rectum gripping and pulling me. I felt Hannah's hand at Belinda's pussy, rubbing her clit. I reached up and took Belinda's nipples between my fingers, gently rolling them. Her head fell backward as she luxuriated in the sensations flowing through her body.

By moving slowly, she was able to hold off her orgasm for several minutes, but when she came, it was quite powerful. Her anus was contracting on my cock, goosebumps stood out on her skin. Her head was back, mouth open in a silent plea. Finally, she fell forward onto me.

Hannah asked me, "Did you cum?"

"No."

Quickly she stripped off the condom and replaced it with another one. She lubed me up and pressed me into her ass again. Belinda snuggled up next to me watching as Hannah began vigorously fucking me. After ten minutes, Hannah began cumming. Her contractions were enough to push me over the edge. I thrust up into her as I came. Finally, Hannah fell forward onto me. She moved her hips and I fell out of her ass.

*****

July 5th

In the morning, Belinda made us a very nice breakfast. We sat at the kitchen table and Hannah answered Belinda's questions about anal sex. When we were done, Hannah asked if we could chat in private. We took our coffee out to the chaise lounges by the pool.

Hannah reached over and touched my hand, "Thank you for a very fun weekend."

"Thank you for coming."

"I know what I said earlier, but after last night I've started looking at us as a couple."

"Hannah, you know how I feel about you."

She held up her hand, "Dan, I know all that. You need to know I'm starting to have those feelings toward you too. I'd like for us to think about what it would like to be a couple. I think we have some possibilities."

"I agree."

"I get done with my internship right before Labor Day Weekend. Maybe I can come down here and we can look for an apartment together. We can consider the possibilities."

"I'd like that."

She leaned over and softly kissed me, "Thank you."

We finished our coffee and went inside. Belinda had Jeff's savings passbook, "Dan, when Hannah leaves, would you mind coming down to get Jeff out of jail with me?"

"Sure. Not a problem."

Hannah patted my chest, "He's a good guy."

Belinda went on tippy toes and kissed me, "The best."

We got Hannah off with plenty of hugs, kisses, and promises. Then I drove Belinda downtown. We had trouble finding the right jail. First, we went to the local precinct, but we learned that because Jeff had to appear before the municipal court, he was at the courthouse facility.

Belinda made Jeff sit in the back. He never said a word the entire drive home. Once we were home, he went straight to his room. The only time we saw him was when he came down to the kitchen, made a sandwich, and then took it back upstairs.

I made dinner for Belinda and me. There was a portion for Jeff, but he never showed. John came home and he immediately sensed a change in the household climate. I took him aside and explained what had happened.

Belinda went up to the room and grabbed some things, then slept on the living room couch.

I went down to the basement and read for a while. The house was quiet and I reached over and turned off my light.

Over by the stairs I heard, "Dan?"

"Yes?"

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, Belinda climbed on my bed, "Can you make me cum like that again?"

"Which way?"

"Anyway. I just want to feel loved. Would you mind?"

"Not at all."

I felt her naked body next to mine. Her breasts were against my chest. Her face next to mine.

She kissed me, "You know when I realized Jeff wasn't for me?"

"When?"

"When you were rocking Trish's world with our synchronized fucking. You confirmed it when you rocked Tara and Hannah's world. Jeff's never going to rock my world. He doesn't care. For him, I was his trophy wife. I would actually be okay with that if he made love to me and cared about me, but I'm just his fuck toy."

I rolled her over onto her back, "Can I make love to you then?"

"I'd like that."

My night vision was working well, I placed my hand to her face and gently kissed her. Her hand went to my shoulder.

I spoke into her mouth, "I'm going to do everything in my power to make you feel special. We just need to be quiet."

She nodded. I kissed her again then moved to her earlobe, tenderly suckling her soft skin. I traced my tongue down her neck then across her collarbone. Her hand went to the back of my head. I licked my way down her sternum then began circling her breast, slowly moving closer and closer to her nipple. When I reached her areola, I moved to the other breast.

Belinda whispered, "You're not going to suck me?"

"All in due time, my dear."

I repeated my move on her other breast. When I moved off when I reached her areola, she said, "You love teasing, don't you?"

I chuckled and moved back to the original breast and the same circular licking.

When it came time to switch, she forcibly held my head in place, "Oh no you don't. Suck me properly."

I latched onto her nipple and sucked for all I was worth. She moaned and arched her back.

She whispered, "Your teasing does make it worthwhile."

Now I moved between her nipples, sucking and nibbling. Even in the dark, I was amazed at her breasts. Time to move lower.

I moved between her legs. I traced my tongue across her belly. When I reached her muff, I pressed my nose in, breathing in her pheromones. I gave her pubes a little pull with my teeth.

I took one of her feet and rubbed the soul, gently suckling her toes. I kissed my way down her leg. When I got to her thigh I began licking. She partially spread her legs. I moved to her perineum to lap up the nectar flowing from her opening.

I looked up into her eyes, "My dear Belinda, you taste absolutely amazing."

She was smiling. I went to her other foot and repeated my maneuver. I laid down on my stomach between her thighs, maintaining eye contact the entire time. I began licking around the perimeter of her vulva. I heard a few appreciative groans. Then I started at her perineum and parted her labia, stopping just before her clit. I probed into her opening with my tongue and reached up for both nipples, gently rolling them. I could see the anticipation in her face so I lightly touched her clit with my tongue.

Belinda placed her feet on my back, spreading her legs wide. I circled her vulva and found a river flowing across her perineum. I lapped up her juices and tongued her anus.

She whispered, "Oh more please."

I focused on her clit, bringing my right hand down to her vagina. She was flowing like a river and I stopped to drink deeply. Focusing on her clit with my tongue, I probed into her vagina. Her g-spot wasn't ready yet, back to her nipple with moistened fingers. Her hips started moving, increasing the speed with which my tongue moved on her clit.

Belinda closed her eyes. Maybe she's getting close. Fingers back to the g-spot and sure enough, she was ready. Now I focused on nipple, clit, and g-spot and I soon had a reaction. She grabbed my head, pressing it to her clit. Her back arched and her head was thrown back. She was panting as her vagina contracted on my fingers. I kept it up until she grabbed my hair and pulled my face from her crotch. I moved up her torso and sucked on each nipple. Her body bucked with each suck. I was face-to-face with her. My cock touching her vulva.

I whispered, "Can I?"

She nodded. She reached for my cock and placed it at her opening. I slowly pressed myself into her. The tightness of that first penetration was exquisite; her warmth and wetness exhilarating. Her vagina contracting on my erection. She grabbed my face with both hands and thrust her tongue into my mouth.

I felt her feet on my butt so I brought them up to my shoulders, bending her in half. I thrust deeply into her womanhood. I decided to go hard for a while, slamming into her pussy. Belinda was panting with her hands on my ass. Her vagina was still contracting; her orgasm still going strong.

I decided to let Belinda do some work. I pushed her legs flat and rolled us over so I was on my back. She whimpered and got her knees astride my body. I cupped her ass checks as she began riding me in earnest. I moved to her nipples, rolling them again. She threw her head back and placed her hands on my chest. Her hips began moving very quickly. She looked down at me with an intensity I've rarely seen.

I whispered, "I'm cumming Belinda."

I grabbed her ass as she kissed me. My back arched and I thrust up into her. She groaned as I came deep in her pussy. Her hips kept moving. I shot several more spurts into her.

I eased my back, "Wow."

She collapsed onto me, took a deep breath, and whispered, "Wow is right. That was really intense. Thank you."

I wrapped my arms around her, my cock still inside.

Belinda laid her head on my chest, "When I finally do get married, my husband will have to be able to do that. My other lovers can't hold a candle to you. That was amazing."

We lay there basking in the afterglow. I stroked her hair. She petted my chest hair.

Belinda kissed me, "I really want to stay with you."

"It's okay if you do."

"Maybe for a little while. Then I'll go back to the couch."

*****

The next morning I awoke alone.

When I came upstairs Belinda was wearing a bathrobe, "Remember, Jeff doesn't get to see me naked anymore."

I took my shower, then knocked on Jeff's door, "Rise and shine. We need to leave soon."

Jeff came out, "What the fuck? Where's Belinda?"

"In the kitchen."

Jeff came storming down the stairs, "What the fuck?"

"Jeff, we're not engaged anymore remember?"

"Oh, yes we are!

"I gave your ring back to you." Belinda stayed calm, "Jeff, you don't own me. We're done. We're not getting married."

John came down and was surprised to see a modest Belinda. He slipped onto a stool at the bar. Jeff stormed off.

*****

That evening, the fireworks started again. Jeff and Belinda had another very loud argument. From what I could hear, most of it revolved around their incompatibility. He wanted Belinda to come back to him. She refused. The argument went on for at least an hour.

Their door opened and Belinda's voice was as loud as I've heard it, "You wanted to trade me for Hannah! You treat me like I'm a fucking piece of meat!"

Jeff screamed, "That's 'cause you're just a fucking cunt!"

"A cunt you will never see again!"

"Fuck you, bitch! You need my ass!"

Belinda's voice was shrill, "I don't need shit! Don't you understand? We're done! Through! Keep your fucking ring! I'll never take you back! No one gets to call me a cunt!"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to sleep with Dan. I'm going to fuck his lights out! He'll make me cum! Something you've never done. He treats me with fucking respect!"

Soon Belinda appeared in the doorway, tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry. Can I come down here? I have nowhere to turn."

"It's okay." I patted the bed, "It would probably be a bad idea for us to have sex though like you suggested."

Belinda sat on my bed, "I know. But I want to make him insanely jealous."

"How are you going to do that?"

"With some serious acting. How long have I been down here?"

"I don't know a minute or two."

"I'll start in another five. I don't know about you, but I'm going to need to move out. I can't stand being around Jeff anymore. He just doesn't give a shit about how I feel about anything. He just wants me to be his trophy wife and cook and clean for him. He just called me a cunt. That crosses all my red lines. I should have moved out when he wanted to swap girlfriends back when Hannah was here."

"You might need to actually pursue a career now."

"Probably not a bad idea."

I thought for a moment, "What's your degree in?"

"Mathematics."

"Shit woman! You should be able to get a job anywhere."

"I know. I just have enjoyed being a kept woman for the last couple of months. Time to get off my ass."

"Any prospects?"

"I actually had three job offers that I turned down. Two insurance companies and a bank."

"Maybe give them a call, see if the offers are still out there."

"I'm sure they'll hire me. I graduated magna cum laude."

"Belinda, I can't believe you. You're a brilliant mathematician and you're settling to be a trophy wife?"

"Kind of feels like that doesn't it? Settling." She looked to the stairs, "I think that's long enough. Time for some acting." She smiled. Then in a loud voice, "Oh Dan! ... Oh shit! ... Oh god! ... Oh god I'm cumming! ... Oh fuck me! ... Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder!" She started bouncing on the bed, "Harder! ... Oh fuck! ... God you're huge! ... Oh fuck! ... Ahhh! ... Ahhh!"

Jeff yelled, "Shut the fuck up!" He appeared at the top of the stairs.

Belinda smiled at him and said softly, "Gotcha!"