Housemates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you bitch!"

We heard the front door slam.

She laughed, "I know that was mean, but I'm done. Would you mind if I slept with you without any sex?"

"That's fine."

"What a difference. Until last week, I've had to fuck him every night since we've moved in together. Oh, except when I was on the rag. Then I gave him a blow job."

"Let's just hope he doesn't come back with a gun."

"Oh god. That'd be just my luck. I'll put the chains on the doors."

She ran up the stairs and was soon back, "I suppose if he wants, he'll be able to get in, but at least we'll hear him coming."

I pulled back the sheet and crawled in. Belinda peeled off her robe and took off her negligée. She crawled in next to me.

I reached over and turned out the light. I felt her snuggle up to me. I put my arm around her. Her ample breasts pressed against my side. I could feel her muff against my hip.

"Dan?"

"Yes, my dear."

"Thanks for being my friend."

"You're welcome."

"Thanks putting up with all the craziness."

"No, big deal."

"Thanks for being my lover these last couple of days."

"That was all my pleasure."

She giggled, "Mine too. You made me realize I'm making the right decision."

*****

The next morning, Jeff was nowhere to be found. There was no evidence that he tried to get into the house. For the first time ever, Belinda was properly dressed for breakfast, even wearing a bra. She joined John and me at the 'bar'. We ate in relative silence. The three of us absorbed in our own thoughts.

Finally, John spoke up, "Belinda, are you going to move out?"

"I have to. Hopefully I can find a place."

I said, "I don't think I'm exactly welcome here either."

John asked, "Where will you go?"

I said, "I wonder if Trish's offer of taking in a roommate is still open."

Belinda said, "Here, I'll call her."

She went over to the wall phone and punched in Trish's number, "Hey! It's me, Belinda. Listen, Dan and I were wondering if you still need roommates ... Cool. I'll tell you when I get there, but suffice it to say that neither of us are really welcome here anymore ... I broke off my engagement over the weekend and last night I refused him again ... Wonderful. I'll see you around ten or so. Bye."

She turned to me, "Daniel, for the moment we have a place to sleep."

John said, "If it was up to me, you'd both be welcome."

Belinda went over and kissed his cheek, "You know John, you're really a sweet guy. Amanda is a lucky girl. Not once have you taken advantage of me. You've always been a perfect gentleman." She kissed him again.

John blushed a deep red.

Belinda sat down again, "Dan, I'll move our stuff over as soon as we're done. Neither of us have a lot."

"Thanks. I can put a box or two into my trunk. I'll need Trish's address. Her number might be a good idea too. Johnny, I guess we're not carpooling anymore."

"That's fine. It was fun while it lasted."