Housemates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Dan! It is so good to see you!" She leapt into my arms and kissed me. Hannah was wearing a halter top and short shorts. She had a put blonde highlights and a bit of curl into her brown hair.

"Damn Hannah! You are looking fine!"

"You think so?"

"Know so."

"Come in and meet Belinda and John. Jeff's not home yet."

As we walked in the front door, Belinda came in from the pool. The only thing she wore was a small white thong.

Hannah laughed, "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this weekend!"

I introduced the two ladies.

Hannah said, "I think I'll join you Belinda," and pulled off her halter. She wasn't exactly a knockout like Belinda, but oh so sexy with an athletic body. She oozed confidence in showing skin. Her breasts were smaller than average, but pert. Not a bit of sag. Quarter-sized areolae surrounded two erect nipples. Hannah peeled off her shorts revealing a small bikini bottom. Her hips had just the right amount of flare and her ass had that classic feminine curve that I adored.

Belinda smiled, "You and I are going to be good friends. Let me show you around while Dan gets your stuff."

Hannah said to me, "I have a small bag in the backseat."

As I was bringing in Hannah's bag, Johnny appeared in the door, "Holy shit! They're both topless!"

"Nice view, hun?"

"Holy shit. Can you grab my other bag? It's just inside my door."

"You can get it. They won't bite."

"Don't tell Amanda."

"I'd never think of it."

I followed John back inside. The two ladies were coming down the stairs, now completely naked."

Hannah announced, "We're going swimming." She had a trimmed brown bush, shaped like a little fan. A nice contrast to Belinda's dark delta of pubes. I watched those two lovely derrières sashay toward the pool.

Dan whispered, "Holy shit."

I said, "Have a good weekend, Johnny."

"Looks like you'll have a wild time." He headed for the door.

I grinned and stepped over to the kitchen table where I stripped off my clothes. I walked onto the deck in all my naked glory.

Hannah and Belinda were already in the water and they let out a hoot when I appeared. I walked over to the edge of the pool and looked down at them.

Hannah said, "I love all his red hair."

Belinda laughed, "Along with all the rest of him. Are you going to jump in?"

I obliged by using the diving board and surfaced in neck deep water. The two mermaids swam over and draped themselves on either side of me. I could feel their breasts and pubes pressed against my skin.

Hannah said, "I explained to Belinda our relationship and she told me about what goes on here."

I asked, "How do you feel about that?"

Hannah smiled, "I'm cool with it. I told her she's welcome in our bed."

"For sex or just for cuddling?"

"Either. I really enjoyed the threesome in Dr. Miller's class."

Belinda asked, "What kind of threesome?"

"We brought one of the lesbians back with us. She sat on Dan's face while I fucked him. I found if you close your eyes, kissing is the same whether it's a guy or a girl."

Belinda smiled, "Given the state of my engagement, I think I might take you up on that offer."

Hannah asked, "What's the state of your engagement?"

"I'm finding out the relationship was built on a very shaky foundation. I'm probably going to call it off pretty soon."

Just then we heard Jeff coming through the front door. He appeared at the patio door, "Got some great fireworks."

Hannah exclaimed, "Shit! I should have asked which Jeff."

Jeff's jaw dropped, "Hannah?"

Belinda said, "I take it you know one another."

Hannah looked pissed, "Fucking Jeff Blankenship. I'm sorry Belinda, I went out with him last fall. I found him to be an absolute shit - very demanding. The one time I had sex with him was a waste of my time."

Jeff looked hurt, "No way. You really enjoyed yourself."

"No, Jeff. You really enjoyed yourself. I had a lousy time."

Belinda said, "I know what you mean."

Hannah swam over to the ladder and climbed out, "Jeffrey, take a good look because this is the last time you get to see this body naked."

She marched into the house. Jeff looked hurt. He turned and followed her.

Hannah came out a few minutes later in her bikini. She dove off the diving board and surfaced next to Belinda and me.

Hannah gave Belinda a hug, "I'm sorry. I just despise the guy. He treated me like gold for about three weeks. As soon as we had sex, really boring sex I might add, he started treating me like shit. 'Hannah do this'. 'Hannah wear that'. I told him to never talk to me again and I broke it off."

Belinda nodded, "That sounds very familiar. I think I'm leaning in that direction."

I asked, "Did you tell me that about Jeff? I don't remember it."

Hannah shrugged, "It doesn't matter."

Jeff hung around for about ten minutes, trying to get Hannah to talk to him, but she just kept her back turned. Eventually he went inside.

Seeing that Jeff was gone, Hannah explained, "I wouldn't be so mad at Jeff if things just didn't click, but he was a real prick. It didn't bother me that the sex was awful. What bothered me was how controlling he was. Wear this. Don't wear that. Don't talk to that person. Do this. Do that. At one point, he told me I shouldn't even talk to my mother! He acted like he owned me."

Belinda nodded, "I think Jeff and I need to have a talk." She swam to the ladder and climbed out. She wrapped a towel around herself and disappeared into the house.

Hannah floated over to me and placed her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. "I don't know if this is a good time, but I'd like to talk about us."

I smiled, "I've been trying to talk about us since February."

She kissed me again, "I know, and you've been so patient with me. So, first off, I need to tell you that sex with you is amazing. I can't wait until tonight."

"I completely agree. You are an amazing woman."

"Here's the thing Dan. You and I need to figure out if we get along."

"I think we get along great."

"Yeah, with things like sex and school, but how about the rest of life. I need to learn about you. You need to learn about me. I mean, do you know what I like?"

I had to think a moment, "No, I guess not. But remember, you didn't want us spending time together last semester."

"I know. It was my idea and I can't hold that against you. I don't know hardly anything about you either. I guess what I'm saying is that I really want to spend more time with you."

"I like that idea."

"We need to figure out how to do that. The logistics I mean. College Town isn't close to here. It isn't exactly close to your work."

"Should we find an apartment together somewhere in between."

"Maybe. I'm hoping we can talk about it more over the weekend."

"But not now."

Hannah smiled, "No. Right now, I'd like for you to lie down on that chaise lounge over there in the shade."

I had a shit-eating grin, "Okay. Will you be lying down with me?"

"No. I'll be sucking on that most handsome penis of yours."

We were both grinning from ear-to-ear. I said, "Shall I lead, or do you want to?"

"Lead on, sweet prince."

I climbed out of the pool and laid down on the chaise lounge.

Hannah stood with her hands on her hips, a little annoyed, "Come on you know the drill, I need access."

I knew exactly what she wanted access to, so I spread my legs and bent them at the knees. I scooted forward slightly.

Hannah settled in between my legs. She moistened her finger with saliva and rubbed my anus. "I feel so powerful when I have you like this."

"And for some strange reason, I enjoy giving you that power over me."

She gave the head of my cock a suck, "Why is that?"

I looked into her eyes, "Because I trust you." She gave me a lick. "Because I love you." She circled the head with her tongue, "Because I know how good you will make me feel."

"All excellent reasons." Hannah began sucking in earnest. As soon as I was hard, she began stroking me. All the while, her eyes never left mine. I was enchanted by her.

Once she had me rock hard, she began bobbing and sucking. I felt her fingers rubbing my perineum. I was getting close. There was something about a prostate massage that blew my mind.

Suddenly, Belinda pulled the other lounger next to us. She had a dildo in her hand, "Don't mind me. I'm just watching."

It was a vibrator as well as a dildo, and soon Belinda was pleasuring herself as she watched us, the subtle buzz doing its thing. I divided my view between the two women. Belinda plunging the dildo into my pussy. Hannah's expert mouth working my cock.

Hannah increased her tempo and slipped her fingers into my ass. Only a few seconds rubbing my prostate sent me over the edge. I gripped my knees as my body began shaking uncontrollably. Pleasure shot up my spine as I filled Hannah's mouth with shot after shot of seed. She kept rubbing, sending waves of pleasure up my spine. Finally, I felt her fingers slip out of me. I was spent.

Hannah said, "Belinda, you want some of this."

I opened my eyes and Hannah had her mouth open, showing Belinda the wad of cum in her mouth.

Belinda stopped fucking herself with the dildo, "Hell, yeah."

Hannah climbed between Belinda's legs and lowered herself onto Belinda's naked body. Their mouths pressed together as they shared my cum. Hannah lowered herself completely onto Belinda, her elbows holding herself up on either side of Belinda's head. Belinda in turn grasped the other's bikini-clad ass.

I whispered, "You two are hot."

Hannah broke the kiss slightly, "We know."

*****

That evening being with Hannah was even better than I remembered it. In my mind, I was making love to her, it wasn't sex. I did everything in my power to give her the best orgasm of her life.

First, I spent a good twenty minutes bringing her to orgasm, then I sustained it for another ten. Finally, I buried my cock into her pussy and extended her orgasm for another ten. When it was over, we collapsed in each other's arms.

*****

It was the afternoon of the Third. Both the weather and the household climate had become sultry. Belinda and I were lounging naked around the pool. Hannah wore her bikini. Jeff was nowhere to be seen.

I asked, "Ladies, how about some iced tea?"

Hannah said, "Love some."

"Belinda?"

"Certainly."

I had really gotten into being naked, especially around Belinda and Hannah. They admired me just as much as I admired them.

I placed a pitcher of tea and three glasses of ice on a tray and was heading back out when Jeff came in the front door.

He whispered, "Dan."

"What's up?"

"I had a great idea. How about if you and I were to swap girlfriends. Sort of like a wife swap. You fuck Belinda and I get to fuck Hannah."

"Jeff, are you nuts? You and I don't get to decide that."

"Why not?"

"It's their bodies. They control what happens to them. Plus, Hannah hates your guts."

"I know you'd love to fuck Belinda."

"That's beside the point. We don't control them."

He looked at me like I was the one who was nuts.

I said, "If you don't believe me, let's ask them."

We walked out to the pool and I set the tray down, "Jeff has a proposal."

Hannah said, "No."

Jeff looked annoyed, "I haven't even said it yet."

Hannah said, "I don't care, the answer is 'no'."

Belinda said, "Okay. Let's hear it."

Jeff got excited, "So, I was thinking that Dan and I could swap girlfriends."

Hannah turned to me, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

Hannah laughed, "I didn't think so." She looked at Jeff, "Even if I was Dan's girlfriend, I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last man on Earth." She pointed at her crotch, "Jeff, remember what I said yesterday?" She pointed at her crotch, "You are never getting this pussy again." She pointed at her chest, "These boobs? Never again."

Belinda looked pissed, "Wait, did you even think to talk to me about this?"

Jeff was flustered, "Well, I ..."

Belinda's face started getting red, "So, you just assumed that I would do what you told me to do? That you could bargain away my body and I would be okay with that?"

Jeff looked panicked, "It would be great for both of us."

Belinda laughed, "It would be great for me. It would be the first time a man gave me an orgasm all summer."

Jeff looked to me, then Hannah, "What are you talking about? I make you cum all the time."

"Jeff, you've never made me cum. I don't even fake it. You're so absorbed with getting your rocks off, you don't even think about me."

Jeff looked like she slapped him across the face.

Belinda continued, "Remember how Dan made Trish cum? When he made Tara cum? Have you ever done that for me?"

"Well, I ..."

"The answer is 'no'. You've never gotten me even close to an orgasm. I'm just your fuck toy. Well, I'm done." With that, Belinda got up and marched off. I heard a door slam.

Jeff looked at me.

I said, "Dude, you're the one who's fucked this up. You better do something."

Jeff looked at me, then Hannah.

Hannah laughed, "You sad sack of shit. Go lick her clit till she cums. Then she'll forgive you."

*****

That evening, making love with Hannah was amazing. This time we ended with her riding me, those luscious hips churning and pulling my cock. When we were through, she collapsed on top of me.

We were just catching our breath, when I felt Belinda slide in next to me.

"I hope you don't mind, but this is the only friendly bed in this house."

Hannah kissed her, "You are always welcome here."

Hannah slid off to the other side of me and Belinda snuggled up to me. I felt bare breasts on either side of my torso. What a heavenly way to sleep.

*****

July 4th

Hannah and I had slept in. We were awakened by a screaming match between Belinda and Jeff. I looked over at my clock radio: 10:12. It sounded like the gist of the argument was that Belinda objected to Jeff thinking her body was something that could be bartered. I think Jeff also realized that Belinda slept with us last night.

As we were lying there in bed, Hannah said, "Well, it's started."

"Oh, I think that argument has been a long time coming."

"No, my period."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's one of the burdens that we women bear. Don't worry about tonight though. I have something special planned."

She got up and put in a tampon right in front of me. She put on her bikini, "That puke doesn't get to see me naked."

I, of course, didn't care who saw me naked so I never got dressed. We went upstairs and the argument was still blazing. The coffee was already made. I put on an apron to protect the family jewels and I made us some eggs and toast. We took our meal out to the pool so we didn't have to hear the full blast of the screaming.

Just as we were finishing up, Belinda came out wearing a bathrobe and sat with us.

I asked, "Have you eaten?"

"No."

"Want me to make you something?"

"That would be a nice switch, but I'm not really hungry. Hannah, I'm taking your approach. Jeff doesn't get to see me naked anymore. He treats me like I'm a piece of meat. I gave him back his ring, too."

Jeff didn't appear at all and the three of us just lounged around. Belinda went up and came back in one of her more conservative bikinis. I use the term conservative in a relative sense. You could still detect her feminine charms, but it was slightly harder with the dark material."

About four o'clock, Jeff appeared. He seemed oblivious that Belinda had broken off the engagement. He held up a paper grocery bag full of fireworks, "I'm going to shoot these off in the street. Anyone want to watch?"

All three of us shook our head.

A few moments later the sounds of small explosions reverberated through the neighborhood. It went on for about 30 minutes and then stopped. I was surprised that Jeff didn't appear and tell us about his successful show.

Then I heard, "Hey neighbor!"

It appeared to be coming from just over our privacy fence. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went over to the gate. Belinda and Hannah followed.

I opened the gate and one of our male neighbors was standing there, an older fellow with a beer belly. He eyed the women with a leer.

I said, "Hey. What's up?"

"I just wanted to let you know that your buddy was just taken away in a cop car."

Belinda was pissed, "I told him the fireworks were a bad idea."

The neighbor said, "He probably would have gotten away with a warning, but he started giving the cop shit. The cop slapped some cuffs on him, shoved him in the back of the patrol car, and then took the rest of the fireworks as evidence. Your buddy asked me to let you know."

"Okay. Thanks. I guess we're going to have to go bail him out."

Belinda said, "I don't think we need to rush. Let him stew a little. Plus, we don't even know where they took him. Let's wait for a phone call."

I shook the neighbor's hand, "Thanks for letting us know."

"No problem," he said, looking over my shoulder at the feminine charms.

The three of us returned to the pool.

Hannah ran inside, "Be right back."

She returned with a little paper bag and a shit-eating grin, "Belinda, you might want to try this."

She set the bag on the table and stripped off her bikini, "Dan, would you like to do the honors?"

She held up a butt plug.

Belinda asked, "What's that?"

Hannah smirked, "Watch."

She handed me the plug and a tube of lube, then got on her hand and knees on a chaise lounge.

I motioned for Belinda to join me.

She said, "Is that what I think it is?"

I nodded, then squirted some lube on Hannah's rectum, "We're just going to massage her sphincter a little first." I probed with my finger.

Hannah groaned, "The first time we did this back for a class assignment, I didn't know what to expect. Now, I love it. Dan's really good at getting me ready."

I added a second finger and worked her asshole a bit, slowly expanding my fingers, "Now, we'll add the plug little by little."

Hannah lowered herself onto her elbows, thrusting her ass higher. I slowly worked the plug with a gentle fucking motion. I could tell Hannah was enjoying it and I made the insertion take about three times longer than necessary.

Finally, I pushed the bulb past her sphincter and her ass sucked the plug in, "There you go."

Hannah said, "I have a second one. Would you like to try Belinda?"

"Fuck yeah."

Belinda quickly stripped off her bikini and took Hannah's place on the chaise lounge, "Dan are you going to do it?"

"Only if you want me to."

"I want."

Belinda thrust her ass up in the air and I lubed up her rosebud. I circled her hole with my finger, then slipped my forefinger in.

Belinda groaned, "Oh ... That's nice."

Hannah knelt beside Belinda and began fondling her breasts. I inserted two fingers into Belinda's rectum and began working her sphincter.

Belinda said, "You've giving me goosebumps."

I slowly worked on loosening her rectum. Hannah had reached up between Belinda's legs and was rubbing her clit.

Finally, I said, "I'm going to slowly work the butt plug in."

I placed the tip at her asshole and began slowly fucking her with it. I was surprised, but Belinda's rectum began contracting. She's cumming. I whispered to Hannah, "Keep it up."

Belinda's body began shaking. A slow, low moan came from her open mouth. I kept up the slow fucking motion with the butt plug. After several minutes I pushed it all the way in, her rosebud transformed into a bejeweled circle. Hannah stopped when I leaned back.

Belinda collapsed forward and began laughing, "Oh my god! That was amazing!"

I looked over at Hannah. We were both smiling. I said, "Glad we could be of service."

Belinda repeated, "Oh my god. The tingles from my ass went right to my clit."

I asked, "How does it feel?"

"A little full. I know I have something up there, but it is so cool."