All Comments on 'Housemates Ch. 07'

by FrankieJunior

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love that Alex and Brayden have deeper feelings for each other and especially that Brayden sucked Alex’s cock - and seems open to even more. Plus Logan’s DP was super hot!

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97about 2 years ago

… Well, they’re screwed.

JRSONJRSONalmost 2 years ago

I was very happy to see a new chapter for this story, I actually thought it had been forgotten by the author and left unfinished like way to many good stories on this site! I find it so frustrating when a great story is left unfinished!

The past two years have been a rough go for most of us with this pandemic, and all the political bullshit going on! I hope whatever has kept the author unable to continue writing will improve! He outdid himself with this chapter!

Please continue this Hot story! Quite the cliffhanger with Jess standing in the doorway! Holy fuck... things could get really messy! But thanks for preparing us for Jess crashing the party. Someone has some serious explaining to do! I cannot even think about this all destroying what Alex and Brayden have only begun to share together! I'm rotting for things to work out for them!

Try not to keep us waiting to long for chapter 8....

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 2 years ago

I understand life gets busy but please please please hurry with the next chapter I have seriously been waiting on Jess to catch them. Please don't make me wait that long lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This reminds me sooooo much of Wattpad.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Frankie Junior? This was worth the wait. Seems you spent the downtime between Ch. 06 and Ch. 07 honing your writing game. Such a great update on this story, Alex and Brayden’s story. Big Dick Adonis is a brilliant twist. This installment pulled together so many established elements of the story that it’s obvious you’re an author with a story plan. You also love a cliff hanger! Neighbors kids broke the doorbell so no one should be mad at Jessica’s unannounced entrance. Brilliant Frankie Junior, brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you Frankie Junior! I agree with many of the other comments, you really outdid yourself on this one and can’t wait for more chapters! I can tell you have a great story plan. My biggest fear right now despite the other storylines is this… Over the last couple of chapters, I’ve been becoming more and more fearful that Brayden NOT Alex is the one at the biggest risk of getting Hurt (Unrelated to the Jessica/sister issue). I’m really invested in Brayden’s peace/acceptance of himself. Brayden, maybe just being a little older, has had time and some long term significant romantic experience. He appears to me to already be longing for a committed dating relationship with Alex and hoping/maybe even expecting a monogamous one. It’s seams obvious, he was jealous of Logan and he was quick to ask about what was going on with the marks on Alex‘s neck from the professor during the picnic “date.” I really hope Alex realizes “the Diamond in the rough” he’s got in Brayden and doesn’t want to play the field right now and break his heart. As many readers have mentioned, Alex is quick to make poor decisions.

I suspect Alex‘s sister and Alex will be OK relatively soon as she knew something was wrong for a while too with her and Brayden and maybe this will even help to explain it. With their great bond as siblings, I’m guessing she’ll trust that Alex had nothing to do with Braden‘s ultimate decision to break up.

On a more somber note, I don’t think it’s a good idea, that if the professor develops longer term significant problems professionally, it would be a lot less complicated for everyone (especially the professors family and Alex’s student moral character to both faculty and students) that someone else does that reporting. Preferably Christopher self refers/seeks counseling if this continues before involving Administration and HR. Hopefully a little bit of grace for him seams appropriate at this point.

I also really hope Logan and Alex quit messing around. The risks to their long-term deep friendship get greater and greater, no matter what happens with either of their current roommates.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 2 years ago

So glad you posted this epic and great chapter, hope life calms down for you and your happy each day, looking forward to seeing the next chapter when you can, thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've checked your profile once a month, hoping you would write another chapter. When I found out yesterday that you did I was so eager to read it and it was worth the wait!

remy247remy247almost 2 years ago

So good. Please keep going.

lovemehard2122lovemehard2122over 1 year ago

Oh please oh please oh please write another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Don’t leave me hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic,I wish you would add more chapters and include Logan in a 3 way with them all.

Great Job WOW!! You have a great story here and I would and Want to read more.

Great job my friend

ValhallaLOTGValhallaLOTGabout 2 months ago

OMG, that was fucking hot, mind blowing and mind bending. I am so fucking jealous of all them. I would love to have had that whirlwind sex scene to totally loose myself. I was waiting for her to catch them. Chapter 8, here I come jerk myself off. Alex can cum and be my Lover anytime he wants. I want a femboi like him for my wife. Strong, stern and do t take shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous