Housesitting with the Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rounded the corner as I waited, surprising me a little. "Hi," she brightened then standing up, kissed me on the cheek. "Night," she said, then whispered, "I knew you were looking at my bum", then grabbed a handful of mine and scooted off giggling.

I turned and went back into the room, finding Sharon standing with her arms folded, "I don't know," she sounded mildly exasperated, "Sometimes I think all she needs someone like you to give her a good fucking to reset her benchmark on what a real man is supposed to be like. It's just loser after loser."

"Lynn will find someone to give her what she needs, she's cut from the same cloth as you. It just takes time, eventually it rewards you with the experience you need to progress." I consoled, "Besides, it takes me all my time to keep up with you." She smiled and gave me a big hug, kissing me. I left her and headed home, many different thoughts swirling around.

The week followed the usual pattern. Sharon asked if I wanted to have lunch with Lynn and her, a thing we sometimes did. I headed out and met Sharon at work and we walked over to meet Lynn at the little Italian place we liked in town. On the way Sharon hinted that she though Lynn might be getting crush on me, and gently teased me about it. I asked her why she thought that.

"I was still wearing your boxers the morning after the gig," she started, "I was in the kitchen grabbing breakfast and Lynn came down and joked about the size of them on me and I told her all that mattered was that you filled them." She paused and bit her lip, "Don't be mad but we were talking about cock sizes and yours in particular. Just the way it went, it was pretty odd chat but she seemed overly interested. I think she was just horny." She concluded.

I said half jokingly, "Well, that's not going to make this lunch or staying two weeks with you pair awkward at all."

She just laughed, "What can I say, we're sisters. We overshare, on a lot of things."

"More than just the clothes?" I quizzed her.

"Everything except boys," she replied then nudged me, giggling, "So far." Both of us laughing as we left it at that.

We arrived and Lynn was already seated at a table, she looked different. I finally noticed what it was, she had put on some makeup and was wearing a little more colour than usual. I sat down and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, "You look lovely," I told her, Sharon pretending to scowl then smiled.

"You do honey," she said to her, asking, "Any special occasion?"

"Just wanted to cheer myself up a bit and looking forward to seeing my two favourite people." Lynn replied.

We ate and chatted and made some half plans for when their folks were away, Lynn had taken the first week off, same as me, but Sharon was struggling to get any time away. She had managed to get switched to early shifts, so at least we'd have days and evenings. Sharon had to get back so I offered to walk Lynn home as I was still free for the next hour. As we parted Sharon said to me within earshot of Lynn, "Don't forget to ask her about the all the cocks," which had the required effect as she turned beet red. Result achieved, she kissed me and Lynn and headed back to work at the gym.

Initially quiet as we started heading back, Lynn surprised me by taking my arm as we walked and I asked her how she was doing. "Oh, fine now." She replied, "I had a good chat with Sharon over a bottle of wine, put everything to rights."

I decided to delve a little deeper, "She seems to think you maybe jump in a bit too quick when dating. Can I be nosy and ask how many boyfriends have you had? I've only met a few." I enquired.

"It's not like I'm churning them over, I'm not that kind of girl." Giving me an accusing look, "Honesty. Only five or six," she mused, "Only a couple of serious ones that went into months."

"What's the 'or six'?" I asked her.

"Holiday fling in Greece, the usual," she said.

"You should know all about the cocks then." I teased her.

She stopped and punched me on the arm, then took it again as we continued walking again, laughing, "I knew I shouldn't have said anything to her. Your underwear looked huge on her was I said."

"I can give you a pair if you like," continuing the wind up.

Still laughing, "Maybe one day, I don't think your girlfriend would approve though." She looked up at me, "She's right though, you are a big guy, maybe that's where I'm going wrong. I always seem to end up with the little boys with shit attitudes." Lynn concluded.

I regarded her as we eased along the road, "Is that what your chat was about?"

She thought and replied, "She just caught me off guard with the cock chat, I guess it's been on my mind lately." She tailed off then asked me, "Did she tell you what she did?"

"No," I replied, "Just that you guys share a lot."

She laughed, "We do indeed. When we were talking about the different shapes and sizes, she went away and came back with one of her toys hanging out the fly of your boxers shorts, waving it around saying Stevie time baby!"

These two are just like each other I thought, then asked, "Which one, hopefully not the bullet one."

She giggled, "No, the big purple one. She said it's just like you." Looking up at me. I thought about the purple dildo she got a while back, we had even compared to my cock at full mast one time.

"Fair enough," I conceded, then jokingly,"I hope she gave you a loan of it."

Still laughing, quietly replying, "Actually, she did," then teasingly, "I was using it before I came out." She blew me a kiss and gigled as we walked. It got me thinking again and I was starting to harden now, trying to walk and adjust without her noticing. I subtly changed the subject and we soon reached the house. I gave her a big hug and she kissed me on the lips this time, grabbing me bum again. The kiss lingered a little longer than it should have and I said to her, "Thanks for a lovely lunch and even more interesting chat." I regarded her standing there, "You do look really nice today, I'll see you soon."

"Thanks Steve," she said, "Later." Then waved as she headed inside.

I headed back, deep in thought. The next time Sharon and I were together, our post session chat drifted to my conversation with Lynn. She laughed, "She is a horny little minx." I asked her about sharing the toys, curious as to how far that went. "Oh yeah," she freely admitted, "Sometimes we watch each other."

"What?" I replied, she immediately had my full attention. "Do tell me more."

She naughtily said, "She used to come into my room, where it's further from our folks' bedroom, less noise," continuing, "One time I interrupted her mid-session and instead of embarrassing her, I stripped off and joined in. We didn't touch each other but the constant eye contact was one the most erotic things I've experienced, which is saying something."

"That sounds super horny, is that as far as you guys have went?" I quizzed her, engrossed now.

"You are an animal!" She scolded me, "No. We've done a bit naked cuddling, sharing the same bed but nothing further." Drifting into her own thoughts.

"Interesting, maybe I will have to get you two to give me a show." I teased her.

She burst out laughing, "Keep dreaming son."

The week leading up to Sharon's folks heading off on holiday were pretty uneventful, but the sexual tension with her was definitely ramping up. A few glances here, casual touches in passing, closeness in conversation, I wasn't sure where it was all leading. I asked Sharon about it, all she said was, "Get some rest, you'll need it." Winking. When her folks left for the airport, her Dad just gave me a pat on the shoulder and told me to look after his girls.

The first night, Lynn was out with her friends, Sharon and I watched some TV then retired to bed for a gentle session before we turned it in for the night. Sharon was sleeping and I got up to go to the toilet. Lynn still wasn't back and, on a whim, I left a pair of my shorts on her bed to see what she would do, then headed back to bed and sleep.

In the morning, Sharon had already left when I came to and I had a shower then got dressed. I was sitting on the couch when Lynn came down and I asked her how her night went.

"Great,' she said, "Really nice to catch up with a few people I hadn't seen in a while. I thought I better give you two some peace as well."

"I told you that wasn't necessary, but thanks anyway. We had a quiet one." I said to her. It was then that I noticed what she was wearing under her long t-shirt she had worn to sleep. "I see you got my present." I pointed out, laughing.

She sheepishly replied,"I was a bit drunk last night and I put them on when I came in. I forgot I was wearing them, sorry." As she was leaving she slid them quickly down and off, then picked them up and handed them to me before heading off for a shower. I held them up to my face to inhale her scent.

A little embarrassed, I headed out without saying my goodbyes and did some errands. When I returned both girls were home and we arranged a food delivery. We watched a movie and chatted into the early evening before retiring for the night. Sharon was a little bit more fired up than the night before and was noisier too. After we were done, I was catching my breath and I heard some gentle moaning next door. "We must have set Lynn off." I whispered to her.

"She was watching us earlier, I saw her at the door." Sharon whispered back.

"Shit," I quietly uttered, "I didn't want her to be the gooseberry while I was here."

She rubbed my chest, "She doesn't sound like she's having a bad time, I'm wondering if she's imagining you fucking her." She whispered, grabbing my hardening cock, "Seems you like that idea."

"Maybe it's you she's thinking about," I said quietly back, "I could be getting tuned on thinking about that." She moaned gently and starting sucking my cock. I started rubbing her pussy in time with the moaning next door and soon all three of us were making noise again.

Sharon left early again in the morning and I headed downstairs to grab some coffee and toast. I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard Lynn coming down the stairs, she saw me an did a little jump. "Oh, didn't think you were still here." She said. I saw she was wearing her nightshirt again, this time with her own shorts. I just had on my shorts and caught her having a quick look to check me out, it was then I caught a glimpse of what she was holding. When she saw me looking she tried to hide it then held up the two dildos for me to see. "Caught!" Lynn sighed.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked her.

"No,no. I was just heading to the kitchen to wash up before putting them back in Sharon's drawer." She explained.

"Want some toast?" I asked her pointing to the plate.

She sat down beside me and grabbed a slice and started to bite into it. "Thanks," she said in between bites. I got up and made some more, and some tea for her. I sat back down we ate and drank, enjoying the quiet.

"Sorry if we made too much noise last night." I said to her, "I really meant it when I said I didn't want you to feel awkward with me staying here."

She put her head on my shoulder and her arm over her chest, "I love you being here, it makes me feel safe." Quickly following it up with, "The shagging is something else entirely, it's doesn't help with my horniness. At all." She giggled.

I put my arm around her and pulled her into me a bit more. I could feel her soft braless tits and her hard nipples pushing into my side through her shirt, I was starting to harden again. I kissed the side of her head saying, "It sounded like you did alright yourself last night." She started rubbing my chest, working lower until I grabbed her hand and held it. "Lynn," I whispered, "I would love to help you out, but your sister says you share everything except that." She moaned a little disappointment and looked up at me, our eyes met as we kissed gently, breaking it off and moving slightly apart.

I saw her looking at the bulge in my shorts as she reached over for the one of the toys, the purple dildo. She held it near my cock and said "Jeez, Sharon wasn't kidding," then, "Is that as big as it gets?"

"Not quite, I need more stimulation for that." Making a show of looking at her legs and covered tits.

She laughed and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and got up to head for the kitchen. I shouted through to ask her if she wanted to go for a walk and she replied yes. I headed upstairs to calm down as well as get showered and dressed.

We headed down to the old railway path, into the back of town I hadn't been too. She showed me Sharon and her old schools and we chatted easily. As we headed back she took my hand as we walked and said, "I hope this morning wasn't too weird, I just got a bit of a shock seeing you there half dressed."

"Not at all, I'm beginning to enjoy our mornings together. I was thinking about it earlier and I'm sorry if I presumed you wanted sex and made it strange." I replied.

She looked at me and gripped my hand a bit tighter then replied, "I did!" then sighed, "But you are right, it's not fair on Sharon," then sadly, "I think I'm missing the idea of it more than the actual thing."

"She said you were watching us." I gently probed her.

"I had a quick peek but couldn't see much, a real shame. You guys aren't exactly subtle. I was heading back from the loo, you can't blame me." She thought about the admitted, "She looks like she has a much better time with you than I ever had with my guys." Looking a little sheepish.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" She nodded and I said to her, "How many guys have you slept with?"

She bumped me in the side then said, "Only 3 believe it or not and one of them was the two night stand on holiday I told you about." She looked at me and asked, "What about you?"

"A gentleman never tells," I said winding her up then, "More than 3".

"I'll bet," she said suspiciously, then laughing as she said to me, "I can see why my sister keeps you around."

We changed tack and chatted about her plans for the day as we headed back, both of us seeing friends later and I was heading out to the cinema with Sharon. Lynn was sitting in the living room as I left and I said to her, "Bye. If I don't see you later, see you in the morning." Nodding to the couch, she just smiled and gave a little nod.

I relayed my day to Sharon later, she wasn't surprised but said she would have a word with Lynn tomorrow as they were meeting for lunch. I explained that I didn't want to cause trouble and she assured me it wasn't an issue, she just needed to remind her of the rules again. I quickly changed subject and asked her to tell her that I had managed to get a reservation for the three of us at the weekend at our favourite bistro. She squealed in delight and kissed me. Lynn wasn't home when we returned so it gave us the chance for some alone time.

I woke up with Sharon in the morning, she kissed me left for work and I drifted off for another couple of hours before getting up. I half thought about the morning before and slipped on the smaller briefs I had with me and headed downstairs. I made some coffee then ate some fruit and read a bit from the latest book I was into. I heard Lynn upstairs pottering about for a while so I made her some breakfast while waiting for her to come down. I thought I was clever wearing what little I had on until I saw her.

"Morning" she said softly when she came in the door. She was wearing a little pink see though bra with lace flowers that covered the nipples but hardly contained her large breasts that were bouncing about as she walked, and a matching G-string that had a satin panel to cover the front.

I just about choked as I coughed out, "Morning," then pointed to the food I had made her. She smiled and padded barefoot before sitting down in the same spot at yesterday, kissing me on the cheek. I looked her over at her milky white tits bulging as she ate breakfast.

"Shit!" She exclaimed and quickly jumped up, then headed off upstairs. As she turned and left I got half a glance of something wedged in the little, single back strap of her tiny knickers. She returned a few minutes later with the purple dildo that was obviously a favourite of both of them. She stood there waving it, giggling, "I forgot this." She laid it on the table in front of us and resumed her position beside me. She snuggled into my side and said quietly, "I used it again this morning."

I started to harden as she was rubbing my chest as I said to her, "Thinking about our morning routine?"

She purred, "Yes, getting that big cock hard to see how it compared," nodding at the dildo.

I whispered to her, "I want to let you try. We discussed this, I can't."

"I know," she softly replied, "We can still have our little play tho," now rubbing my stomach.

I looked into her eyes and kissed her, a deep kiss and she softened and hugged me in tighter. I pulled her over to me more and felt her tits push into my chest. I ran my hands down her back to her lovely curvy bum and cupped a cheek and squeezed, then reached around with my finger and found what I was looking for. She moaned and I broke off the kiss and said to quietly to her "You are a very naughty girl," pushing the top of the plug she had put in her bumhole.

She sat around and looked at my cock, now rock hard in my briefs, you could see the head and veins clearly through the thin material. She picked up the dildo and laid it on my thigh. "A little bit bigger that purple Steve, but I reckon I could still manage it." She said, almost to herself.

"No doubt," I said to her as I took her hand and laid it on top of my covered cock. She licked her lips as she ran her fingers up and down it, squeezing and exploring.

Mesmerised, she continued her exploration and declared, "I've never had even one close to that," she said, "It's so thick."

I kissed her as she rubbed my cock through the cloth and asked her,"Tell me about the plug."

She smiled and replied softly, "It was Sharon that got me thinking about it a while back, I've started to like toys, there but never tried it for real."

I got her to spin round so I could see. I ran my finger under the string between her cheeks. I wiggled the plug head with my thumb, then over her covered pussy, feeling the heat and dampness. She moaned and pushed back. I was running my finger over the curly hairs poking out the side when she asked, "Do you think I should shave it down there?"

"No way." I told her, "I love the natural look you have," running my hands down the inside of her thighs the back up to her bum. I sat her down and pointed to my tented out cock, laughing at it. "So much for a quiet breakfast."

"So, was that enough stimulation for you?" She quizzed me.

"It appears so. I need to let this go down now before I fuck you and things up with your sister." I honestly told her.

She pouted and laughed, rubbing he pussy through her knickers before declaring, "Purple Steve to the rescue again then," then kissed me and headed upstairs. I heard not so gentle moaning as I headed past her room to get shower, almost stopping but thought better of it. I got dressed then cleaned up downstairs and was getting ready to head out when Lynn reappeared, wearing jeans and a scooped purple top that showed off her generous cleavage. She reached up and put her arms around my neck and I kissed the top of her head.

"Say hello to your sister for me and enjoy your lunch." I said to her.

"We will, where are you off to?" She replied.

"I need to check in with my folks, then I'm heading to grab food with one my mates. I'll be back a bit later." I told her.

"Enjoy, see you," she said cheerily then headed off in the direction of the kitchen.

When I got back in later, Sharon was sitting in her nightie watching the TV as I plumped down beside her and kissed her.