Housesitting with the Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snuggled in, mindful of not making a scene and quietly asked her, "Is Lynn alright, she seems a bit quiet." Looking over to the toilet.

"She's fine," she replied, "Maybe a bit nervous, as we probably all are." She reached under the table and moved her hand up my thighs to my cock asking, "Are you ready?" I looked at her and gave a gentle nod as she said, "Relax honey, let's have a perfect evening."

Before I could reply, Lynn returned and we continued our meal, the girls returning to wine as I stuck to vodka. I was getting a warm buzz on as we ordered dessert. I got up to use the toilet and when I returned, Sharon got up to head there, leaving me with Lynn. She looked a look more relaxed as I slid back in beside her. I asked her how she was enjoying herself and she admitted that she was worried about being the odd one out but had been nervous about it for no reason. I put my hand on her knee and asked her, "I had wondered where the horny girl from all this week had gone."

She laughed as she replied, "I'm keeping a lid on it until later, you'll see."

I moved my hand up under her skirt as we looked as each other feeling her stocking tops and rubbing the bare skin above them. She moved and held my hand from going any further. "The blue is perfect, I love those stockings." I told her. She blushed a little and moved her hand over to my thigh. She kept going and placed it over my cock, making it start to stiffen a little. She still was gently rubbing it when Sharon returned.

"I clocked you pair from over there, calm it down for fuck sake. I like it here." Feigning mock annoyance then looking at me, "And you, get rid of that goofy grin, you look like a dog with two cocks." She said, laughing.

"I feel like it." I said to them both, setting us all off as our desserts arrived. We enjoyed the rest of the meal and travelled back to the house in a relatively strange but relaxed silence. I rested my hands on each of their knees, both of them covering it with theirs. We arrived and merrily piled into the living room. I kissed each of them, thanking them for a brilliant evening.

"It's not over yet by any means," said Sharon, "We still have another bottle of champagne." Then went to fetch it.

We grabbed some glasses and I opened the bottle, pouring out three drinks. We clinked them in celebration and Sharon said, "To us," then, "I think we should take this party upstairs." We raised our glasses in affirmation then she whispered in my ear, "Give me ten minutes with Lynn, then head up." I nodded and watched them go. As I sipped my drink I was still buzzing but unsure of whether this was all still going to happen. I listened and never heard anything from upstairs then glanced at the clock. I thought fuck it, drained my drink then stripped off to my underwear and slowly headed up the stairs. As I approached the room, I saw a little light and heard gentle noises. I opened the door and stepped in.

Sharon was sitting with her eyes closed on the edge of the bed, her cat suit and bra gone. Lynn was kneeling behind her kissing her neck while reaching round to gently massage her tits. She had taken off her dress and I could see her tits bulging out the front of the Basque. I could also see a selection of toys and lotion bottles lying around the bed area, fast work I thought. They both looked up when I entered the room.

"There's our boy!" Sharon opened her eyes and exclaimed as they both gave a little cheer. She motioned me over and Lynn moved round to sit beside her, I saw she was missing her knickers, perhaps she never had them on to start with. Her dark bush flashed in and out of my vision she whipped round, I could see the curls poking out as she sat. Both them smiling, waiting for the next move.

"Right, you two." I said, smiling as I stood in front of them and took each of their hands then pulled them up to be standing with me. Putting my hand around Sharon's neck I pulled her in to kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing. I reached around to the back of Lynn's bum and pulled her in towards us, massaging her cheeks, spreading them. She put her arms around us both and kissed my chest. I stopped kissing Sharon and switched to Lynn, kissing her with tongues for the first time, with a lot more urgency than before.

Sharon reached down to massage my cock to full hardness then said to Lynn, "Time you got these pants off him."

"At last." She sighed. They both sat back of the edge of the bed, and she motioned me over. I stood in front of her as she reached up and gripped the sides and tugged them down. My cock popped out and she gave out a little squeal. I stepped out of them and stood between the sisters. Lynn reached out and gripped the middle of the shaft, feeling it's girth then gently began pulling and brought up her other hand to weigh the balls. She said to Sharon, "I want to watch you suck it."

I knew she didn't need a second invitation and I swung round to face her, she leaned forward and ran her tongue from the bottom of the shaft to the top of the head before engulfing it with her mouth and began working the head with her tongue. I momentarily dipped my knees and closed my eyes before opening them again and gave a gentle moan of approval. I looked at Lynn, watching her sister at work, then she looked up at me and we made eye contact. Sharon motioned her over and I watched her as she reached out to caress my balls before leaning in to lick the shaft. Sharon pulled back and held my cock for Lynn. She kissed her sister, then licked around the head of my cock before engulfing it. I could feel her working her tongue as she sucked, getting faster. Sharon joined back and the two of them alternating between kissing each other and licking and sucking my cock. I could feel the cum starting to rise and I gentle stopped them. They lay down and kissed, holding each other. I slipped off Sharon's knickers and ran my hands up and down her stockinged legs, I was in heaven. Sharon moved her hand and I saw her gently rubbing Lynn's clit while her pulled on Sharon's nipples. I knelt to lick Sharon's pussy, which was already soaked. I easily slipped in two fingers and heard her gasp through the kissing, Lynn gently moaning too. I switched tonging Sharon's clit and nibbling on her lips while rubbing the inside of her vagina and soon started to feel the walls tighten on my fingers as she started to shake.

"That's it honey, cumming." She cried out as she shook and let out a huge moan. She recovered and breathlessly said to me, "Now give me that big cock." I shuffled up and easily slid home. She looked to me, then to Lynn, who was leaning over and sucking her nipples. I was sliding in with slow deep strokes and I reached down and gently massaged the inside of Lynn's stockinged thighs before working my way up to run my finger along her pussy lips for the first time. She moaned as I rubbed her clit then inserted a finger into her. She shifted and I lost my reach, so I concentrated on her sister. She said to Lynn, "Rub my clit." I felt her fingers as she stroked her sister to another orgasm while I held my cock still deep inside. She screamed louder this time as she came.

I pulled out and stood up then pulled Lynn up by the hands. I told her, "Time to get you out of this." As I spun her round and unclipped the fasteners to her Basque. I opened the whole length then pulled it down with the stockings still attached and rolled then off either leg. I stood behind her, my cock jammed into her back and cupped her tits. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "You want it baby?" She just moaned a yes and turned round to kiss me. I laid her back down on the bed beside her sister.

Kneeling between her legs, I ran my hands up her naked body from her knees to the side of her thighs then traced my way up to rounded tits, her nipples solid with arousal. I kissed her gently on the lips then moved to her ear, neck and onto the top of her chest. I looked over to Sharon who was watching mesmerised, idly playing with her clit. I locked eyes with her as I moved to take one of Lynn's nipples in my mouth sucking gently before switching to the other. I motioned her to take over and she kissed Lynn before moving down. I moved down to her pussy and smelt her arousal as I ran my nose through her bushy curls. Licking around her hole I worked my way up her lips to her clit. As I put one finger in, I heard her moan as her hips shifted and she squirmed for more. I slipped in another then curled them up to gently rub her inside of her vaginal roof. I felt Sharon move and soon felt her mouth on my cock again. This caused my actions to become a bit more urgent and Lynn uttered gently, "Yeah Steve, going to make me cum." I looked up just in time to see her scream out as she orgasmed, her pussy clamped down on my fingers. I was gently rubbing the outside when I felt Sharon stop and shift then looked down to watch her put a condom on me. I gave a little disappointed sigh.

"I know honey, we're not sure she's safe and I'm not ready to be an auntie yet." She said, which broke the ice and the three of us laughed, but she had planted a little seed. She rubbed my balls and bum then kissed my covered cock and lay back down to see what would happen next. I shifted up and grabbed my shaft and rubbed my cock up and down Lynn's opening, her hips rising to try and get more contact. I locked eyes with her, and she nodded and I started to push in. She gasped as I started to open her up, wetter but way tighter than her sister. I gave a couple of shallow strokes then pushed in full length.

She cried out, "Fuck! That's so deep." As I pulled in and out a couple of times. She got her breath back and I started to pick up the pace. I was glad for the condom now as it dulled the sensation, but I would have loved to have dumped a load in her right then. I continued until I felt she was getting close again the pulled out. She gave a little disappointed cry and asked if she was good, "You bastard, I was almost there." She laughed. I told her to switch and lay in her place. She climbed on top and dropped down onto my length, riding me hard. I pulled on her tits, a little rougher than before and she seemed to like it, I couldn't get enough of them. Sharon had gotten up and grabbed a few things I couldn't see but I saw her working a dildo in and out of her pussy and moved to the back of Lynn. I pulled her toward me and kissed her. She whispered to me, "She's playing with my bumhole." She moaned as I felt her grind a bit harder, then cried out in orgasm again. "Making me cum," she repeated and her pussy gripped my cock so hard when she came I thought I was going over the edge myself. I was glad when she leaned over to kiss me. I felt Sharon play with my balls and Lynn shivered as Sharon put a plug into her bumhole, then looked round to her with a naughty smile and said to both of us, "I love having both my holes filled."

Sharon moaned, "Me too honey." I could see her sitting, rocking on the black dildo. I told Lynn to switch again and moved Sharon onto all fours. I rubbed around her pussy and found she was soaking down there. She had also lubed up her own bumhole in readiness, so I knew the next move. I removed the condom and tossed it into the bin then returned to see Sharon was tonging her sister's pussy whilst reaching back to finger her own. I watched for a minute, observing her technique of little licks compared to my long tongue strokes, useful knowledge for the future. I grabbed the lube and covered my cock then stood behind Sharon. She tensed a little as she felt the contact of my cockhead against her opening, then relaxed as I pushed eased slowly past her ring. I pushed in deep, enjoying the tightness gripping me, feeling her nails bouncing off my shaft as she worked her pussy harder. I was stroking a bit faster and beginning to wonder who would cum first. Sharon cried out, "Harder honey, almost there," then gasped and relaxed as another wave washed over her. I could see now that she was now working the black dildo hard in Lynn's pussy while licking her clit and she soon came again too. I was still impaled in Sharon's hole when Lynn slid out from underneath to watch, fascinated. Sharon moaned and I reached out play with Lynn's hair and ran my hand down her side. I turned her round and as I wiggled the plug in her hole, she moaned.

She was still watching as I asked her, "You want a turn?" Nodding to my cock in her sister's hole. She swallowed and gave a little nod, and I pulled out. She lay beside Sharon, and they held each and gently touched as I gave myself a quick clean. Sharon reassuring her that it'll be fine, just go nice and slow and that Steve knows what he is doing. She took in a deep breath as I put her into the same position as Sharon, who was now getting tongued by her sister in a full roll reversal. As I gently but firmly pulled out the plug of her, she gasped. I watched as Sharon rubbed her hair and told her to relax. I lubed her hole up and inserted a couple of fingers. I reached over and grabbed her hand, moving it back to rub her own pussy. She wiggled and I lubed up my cock again and held it near her bumhole. I said to her, "This first bit is the worst, just try and relax, I'll go slow." I pushed into her tight hole, I felt her virgin ring try and resist then felt her tense a little, I paused and rubbed her back and said, "Almost there." As she relaxed my cockhead popped past, I pushed and was halfway in.

"Fucking hell!" She cried out as I waited stock still for her to get used to the size. When I felt her rubbing her pussy again, I pulled out a little bit then pushed back in further. I asked her if she was ok and she half groaned. "It feels like I've got a log in there but the soreness is going, keep fucking my arse." She urged. I put a little more lube and started to stroke into her loosening hole. She had lost focus on Sharon who was now fucking herself with the dildo, urging us on.

I could feel the cum rising at let them know I would be cumming soon. Sharon urged, "Cum in her hole, fill her."

I asked Lynn if she wanted it and she just cried, "Yes! In my arse". I bellowed out a huge cry and filled her bowels with my cum. I could feel her pulsing as she came at the same time. The sweat was dripping off us and we lay with each other. Lynn said, "I can feel it running out," then dashed to the toilet.

I held Sharon and said to her, "Love you baby, was that okay?"

She replied, "Fucking amazing, are you up for another round?" I nodded and told her to give me a minute. She said, "Take your time, Lynn still owes me a cum," nodding to the bathroom. When she returned I went through to give myself a quick wash. I came back to Lynn on all fours, tonging her sister and fingering her. I could tell Sharon was close and decide to quietly watch, feeling myself harden again already. Sharon cried out again, gripping her sister's hair as she came on her tongue then gasped and release. They both relaxed and looked round to look at me, now back at full mast.

"Fucking hell Steve, does that thing ever quit?" Lynn asked laughing. I lay beside Sharon and Lynn turned her attention to me licking and sucking my cock whilst wanking it firmly. I kissed Sharon and tugged on her nipples, she moved round to let me suck on them. After a while she swung over and faced away from me as she sat on my cock. I gently spread her bum cheeks as she rocked down on me. I could see her kissing Lynn with playing with her tits and pussy. We fucked like that for a bit until I moved her back to lying down and start to hammer her on top. Lynn was crouched on top of her face and I could see Sharon working her lips and clit, alternating between using her nose and tongue.

It was Sharon's stockinged feet rubbing on my hips that eventually set me off and I knew I was going to cum again. I wasn't sure whether to pull out and Sharon sensed me getting close and said, "It's ok honey, give it to me." I picked up the pace and eventually exploded, her cries imploring me to fill up her pussy with my cum. I lay there for bit, watching while she got Lynn off again and pulled out, watching my load drip out of her gaping hole.

I lay in the middle and kissed them both then said, "Love you guys, that was incredible," finally feeling how knackered I was, "I think you've done me in." Lynn rubbed me chest as Sharon got up to take off her hold ups and clean herself.

"Thanks baby," Lynn softly said, "That was some fucking you gave me. I loved having your big cock in me," giving it cheeky squeeze. I asked her how her bum felt. "A bit tender but I loved that. Not sure if I could go for it all the time." Lynn said. She thought and asked quietly, "Want to know a secret?"

"Always, you can tell me." I answered conspiratorially.

"That's the first time I've had a man's spunk in me." She revealed.

"Really?" I replied a little surprised, "I thought you had boyfriends, no drunken slip ups?" querying her back.

"Nope," she replied "Always with a condom. Not that I didn't want to, but I either shat out of it or the guy was normally useless."

"I'm honoured." I told her, "Two firsts in one evening."

"A lot more than two," she said nodding to the bathroom where her sister was.

"You cool with that?" I asked her.

"Yeah, the only surprise was I didn't know horny Sharon was, although I should have known." She replied.

Sharon came back and we chatted about our evening before I drifted off. I woke up as Sharon was switching off the alarm.

"Fuck." She said, "I could really do without an early Sunday shift today."

I kissed her, "Morning baby, you ok?"

She sighed, "Tummy muscles are sore, maybe overdid it, but glad we were all together. Something magically about bring that close to two other people. I'm just so glad it wasn't weird." She had wakened up a bit more and asked how I was.

"Pretty tired, nervous energy done me in more than anything. That was some evening, I still can't believe it happened with you two cuties." I explained.

"Believe." She said getting up and kissed me, then half seriously, "You owe me two cocks next time."

I looked at her and smiled, "Next time eh? I'll think about that." She winked then headed to get showered and dressed. I drifted back off to sleep with horny thoughts.

I was still dozing when I felt a movement on the bed and Lynn climb in beside me and snuggle up to my back. I felt her soft tits press into my back and her bush tickle my bum.

"Morning." I mumbled to her still trying to waken up.

"Hey." She said kissing the back of my neck. We lay cuddled up for a while and I asked her where she went last night. "I couldn't get settled, you two went out light a light so I decided my own bed was best for sleep." She said as I turned round to face her. She gave me a half smile and pecked me on the lips. "I had the best time last night," she said, rubbing my chest, "Thank you."

I smiled as I replied softly, "I had the most incredible time, really mind blowing. This whole week has been really special for me." I put my hand on her hip and kissed her.

"Me too." She said as we broke the kiss and she hugged me. She reached down and stroked my hip then reached down and held my cock. She looked at me and said, "You were so good, I loved it. My bum might regret it later, but I really like that too. She was giving my cock a squeeze, then she started to massage it and I could feel it harden.

I saw the horny look in her eye again and smiled as I said to her, "Didn't you get enough last night?" She nodded then looked puzzled, "What is it?" I asked her.

"Can I tell you another secret?" She asked as I nodded then she was quiet as she bit her lip then continued, "My pussy is still humming from last night. I've been horny since I woke up from what little sleep I got. I need you again." she said kissing me. I didn't have any issue with this as our relationship had changed forever. I leaned over the suck on one of nipples, as I moved her legs opened to give better access. I could feel how wet she was and could smell her scent wafting up to me. I gently worked her as I asked her what she what her secret was. She bit her lip and shyly said "I want another first."