Housesitting with the Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," I greeted her with, "How was your day?"

She smiled and replied, "Work was quiet, so I got to use the Spa. I needed it," then, "How did you go, everyone alright?" She asked.

"They are fine, Mum was complaining about you stealing me away but that's what Mum's do. How was your lunch?" I asked her.

She shifted a little and blushed, saying quietly, "Fine."

"Don't tell me you two had a fight." I said to her.

"No, it got a little heated at lunch but it was what happened later." She said.

"What, where is Lynn?" I asked her.

"She is upstairs, in her room. Don't worry, it's all good." She patted my arm.

"What's the story then." I asked her.

She clicked off the TV. "I'll tell you in bed," and headed upstairs.

I sat puzzled for a moment then followed her, wondering what sort of trouble I had caused between them, silently cursing myself.

We got into the room and she slipped off her nightie and slid under the covers, then turned to watch me undress. I slipped in beside her, feeling her warmth as she cuddled in a lay her head on my chest. I played with her hair and asked her, "What happened baby?"

She lay up beside me and we kissed and then began, "Well, she told me about your little morning get togethers, which I wasn't best pleased about, but I trust you and you didn't let me down. I reminded her about our rules about keeping boys to ourselves and she flat out asked me if you could fuck her."

"What did you say to that?" I replied cautiously.

"I told her no of course, and she went into a little rant about how we were lucky we had each other and how lonely and frustrated she was just now. When I told her to cool her heels when she was alone with you, she took the huff and fucked off home. I went back to work and decided to smooth it over when I got back." She explained. She thought a little and asked me, "Do you want to sleep with my sister?"

I wondered if it was a trap but decided honesty was probably the best policy. I answered, "Of course I do, and she is almost as beautiful as you are. I not a fucking idiot though, I'm definitely not trading one for the other."

"Good," she smiled and hugged me a little tighter.

"What happened when you got back?" I asked. Again she shifted a little, "Well? I think there is a lot more to this." I pressed.

"There is," she replied, "When I was getting changed in here she came in and asked if she could talk to me. I had cooled off by then and gave her a hug and we both apologised for going off on one earlier." She started rubbing my chest, "We sat on the bed and chatted about things for a while before I asked her what was on her mind. I had joked about you asking to watch us and she asked about us all doing something together."

"Did you tell her we are going out on Saturday?" I asked.

She nodded then explained, "She didn't mean that you dope."

"Oh!" I replied feeling a little stupid, "How did that conversation go?"

She continued, "I asked her if she was up for crossing that many boundaries, which she said she was. I wasn't so sure but my pussy was. I told her to lie beside me, right where you are now." Her hand moved down to my stiffening cock and she kissed me, "Are you enjoying my story?" she asked.

"I am, tell me what happened?" I asked a little more urgently, needing to know more.

Relishing telling the story now, she continued stroking me at now full stiffness. "I played with her hair while we chatted then gently kissed her on the head, neck and lips. She did the same to me, I told her she needed to strip to her knickers like me which she did, a lovely little pink pair I believe you approved of." I moaned a little as she gripped me tighter, "Naughty boy." she admonished me. She quietly continued, "As we held each other and I asked her if she had been with a girl before and she replied only really with me. I told her that I had, but I have been drunk but remembered to it being very different to men, and that I hadn't really done the threesome thing properly." Still relaying her tale.

I was too into it to pull her up on more details of this revelation, but made a mental note to pursue some details later. I was scared to interrupt her flow, "Keep going." I gently pleaded with her. She said nothing but moved down to suck my cock and I spun her into a 69 to return the favour. I could taste her arousal already and I gently probed her with my tongue and finger.

She stopped sucking. "Gently," she said quietly, "I'm still sensitive from earlier."

"Earlier?" I asked her again.

She turned around and sat on my lap, her wet pussy lips splitting and sliding along my shaft. She leaned over to kiss me and continued to grind. She paused to tell me, "I asked her if she wanted to play with some toys and she got up and grabbed the same ones we used last time. I told her to use the black one you got me and asked her to take my knickers off. She was a little hesitant and I had to ask her again. She slipped them off and I spread my legs. She seemed unsure and I told her to fuck me with it." She revealed.

"Wow." I softly exclaimed, "I wish I had been here." I felt her grinding get a little faster then she reached back and put my cock into her, she was so slick the full length went right in. "I think you're enjoying telling me." I said to her.

She gently rocked on my cock, then gasped, "It was so fucking horny, once she got started she was right into it. I was rubbing my clit but she got made me cum quick enough. She didn't stop and I soon was cumming again. I had to stop before I got carried away. She lay down and we held each other again. I was kissing her asked if she wanted me to do the same to her." She uttered. I was rubbing her clit while she spoke, getting progressively more ragged and she suddenly came, triggered by the recent memory.

I kissed her then whispered, "Love you baby," as she got her breath back. I was still solid inside her and was desperate to find out what had happened, I said to her, "You need to tell me the rest."

She smiled and looked naughtily and me, I felt her squeezing me. "I bet you would, you dirty boy. I bet you are wondering about me naked, here with my little sister. I don't know if I should keep telling you our secrets." She giggled as I pulled her down and rolled her over. Now on top, I held her arms and started to stroke in and out of her, she moaned, and I sped up, getting her close to cumming. I slowed down and stopped. She gave a little agonised cry of frustration.

"Spill." I said, "Or no more cums." She wriggled for a bit, playing the game.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell," she laughed. I released her arms and she reached for my hips, pulling me into her. "Lynn just looked at me, then lay where I had been and slipped off her knickers." She paused then asked, "Did you see her pussy?" she asked me.

"Sadly no." I replied, "So you will have to tell me about it."

"It's a lot bushier than mine, hairier than I remember her being last time. She was wide open, so wet. She smelt more aroused too, probably being around you." She gasped as I picked up the pace again then slowed to let her focus, determined not to cum myself, although I could feel it brewing. "I picked the purple one that both of us like and asked her if she was ready for 'Steve'. She nodded and it slid right in, she was soaking." She continued before tailing off. I told her to rub her clit and really started to pound her. She got progressively louder until she reached another orgasm again, really strong this time, almost forcing me out but I pushed in to prolong her cum. She recovered and I asked her if she wanted me to stop, "No,no. Go slow for a bit, my pussy is throbbing."

I was gently rocking my hips as I quietly asked her, "Tell me about fucking your sister."

She closed her eyes and started, "I told her to touch her tits, I was turned on by how hard her nipples were. I wanted to kiss and suck them but I didn't want to freak her out. I used the dildo on her and was stroking it full length when she came, a big one." She opened her eyes as she felt how hard I was getting then said, "Don't cum in me, I'm not sure it's safe. Let me stroke you while I tell you the rest."

I slid out, slightly bummed but still solid. Sharon uses the rhythm method as she doesn't want any hormones messing her up. It sucks but hasn't let us down, although we've enjoyed a few risky calls along the way. We held each other and kissed gently and before she started tugging me again. "My big boy not happy?" Dhe asked.

"Are you kidding me, this is amazing. Keep going baby, you are going to make a mess soon." I signalled to her.

"Just give me a little warning." She quietly asked me.

"How did it end up with you guys?" I urgently asked her.

"Oh that," she giggled as she slowed down the action on my cock, edging me. "We kissed and held each other and she asked again about the three of us." She teased as sped up the action again.

"Well?" I demanded.

"I told her I would think about it". She whispered to me.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted to her, but she had anticipated it, she quickly covered my cock with her mouth as I started to convulse and fill her with my spunk. She gently massaged my balls as my eruptions become less strong. She smiled and opened her mouth to show me my cum then closed it and quickly swallowed then stuck her tongue out cheekily. I got my breath back and held her with me. Once the sex fog had cleared, I was able to process her story a bit more clearly. "What's to think about?" I asked her.

"Well, I've got the most to lose here. I could fuck things up with my boyfriend and sister if it goes arse over tit." She explained.

"I suppose you are right" I reasoned to her, "It's entirely up to you, I love you both and I would never do anything to hurt either of you." I said to her.

"I know honey, I love you both too and I think it would be amazing experience to have." She replied.

"What does Lynn think?" I asked her.

"She was a little frustrated I didn't want to jump right in. We discussed the various consequences and she said that I was right and would be happy with what I decided." She replied.

"Consequences, like what?" I asked.

"Oh, the whole incest thing, little things like birth control and I told her you would probably want her arsehole, since it's virgin territory." She teased me.

"You know me so well, how did that do down?" I replied.

"All Lynn said was wait and see. Anyway we have a couple of days, I'll weigh it out and let you know before we go for our meal. In the meantime you better behave yourself. She's been warned too." She said. We talked for little while longer then tiredness overtook us and we drifted off. I didn't even hear her go in the morning and hadn't really thought about Lynn until she appeared downstairs at breakfast.

"Morning" she said cheerily the asking, "None for me?" pointing to the food. She was dressed a bit more normally this morning in a longer nightie and still had a sleepy look. I told her to sit down and headed to the kitchen. I made her some tea and cereal then gave her it and sat down next to her. We chatted as she ate and I finished mine.

"No show and tell this morning?" I teased her.

She smiled shyly "Not this time, my sister had words yesterday." She said quietly.

"I heard you guys had quite the time," I said to her, "I really enjoyed hearing all about it".

Her eyes widened a little. "Is that was all the noise was about last night?" She asked.

I got a little more serious asking her, "How are you feeling about things now?"

She thought and answered, "I see her point and I guess I let the hormones run a bit riot, Sharon and I are lucky that you had the willpower not to just jump in first chance."

I nodded in agreement and said to her, "Not that I didn't want to of course, it was touch and go yesterday morning."

She laughed and cuddled in to me, replying, "For sure. What do you think she will decide?"

I answered, "Honestly I don't know. It all depends if slutty Sharon overcomes her guilty angel. Could go either way. If she says yes, we are all in for a hell of a night."

She squirmed a little and snuggled in a bit closer. "I hope she says yes," she whispered, "I really need some cock." giggling.

I rubbed her thigh, going under her nightie as I told her, "I would love giving you it. I want to see you getting some pussy too." Teasing her again, as she went quiet.

"I wasn't sure until yesterday, but now I really want to be with you and Sharon." She said.

I kissed her and said, "Let's just see what happens baby." We lay like that for a while before getting organised for the day and heading out for a walk. We held hands as before, a lot more relaxed but with less chat, enjoying the quietness of the park. Sharon came home and nothing was mentioned about the past few days. All three of us went out to the cinema and had a few drinks before heading home. All very relaxed, no pushing the issue and I was glad for the lack of tension.

She knew what I was thinking as we lay touching in bed saying only, "Tomorrow baby," and left it at that as we enjoying some gentle lovemaking before sleep overtook us. I woke in the morning as she was getting ready to go. She kissed me and asked, "Are you sure you want to fuck me and Lynn?"

"Only if I have to." I replied, trying for nonchalant but sounding over eager.

She laughed, "Good, get some rest today you horny bastard." She was still laughing as she headed in to say goodbye to Lynn before she left. I lay there in thought for a little while then looked over when I heard Lynn enter the room. She sat on the side of bed and reached under to rub my arms and chest.

"I'm so excited, she just told me." she said and slipped under the covers. She lay with her head on my chest and I played with her hair.

"Me too, but we need to wait for her." I said.

"I know," she sighed, then lay of her side to talk to me, "I was just try to sneak a preview," and smiled.

I reached over and touch her tits through her nightie for the first time, cupping one and feeling her nipple harden. "Two can play that game," I told her. We held and I kissed then I flipped her onto to her back and lay between her legs, our underwear as a barrier. She moaned and moved her hips as we dry humped for a little while then stopped. I gently kissed her neck and whispered, "Those knickers better not be here later." She looked at me with hungry eyes and smiled a gentle nod. We slowed things down and held each other the got up to get ready. We both had errands to run otherwise things might have progressed differently. As we chatted, preparing to leave, I jokingly asked her if she wanted me to wear anything special later. She laughed and replied, "Those little white pants from the other day." I chuckled as I remembered.

Half serious, she asked, "What about you?"

"Oh, I like Blue. I think it would suit you," partially caught off guard. She looked thoughtful and nodded. We hugged a goodbye and I left.

I caught up with my friends and had lunch with my parents before spending an hour in the gym. I was feeling pumped and while I was standing in the shower, my thoughts drifted to the evening. What if anything would happen? A few doubts crept in about all the various scenarios could play out, I shook myself out of it and resolved to go with the flow. I stopped by the store on my way home to pick up some champagne for the ladies that my budget allowed for, it was still the good stuff. I parked and headed in. When I opened the door I heard chatter and laughing then saw Sharon and Lynn sitting together on the couch, obviously enjoying the bottle of wine that they were sharing.

"Hey honey," said Sharon, brightening up when she saw me.

"Hi Steve," said Lynn with a cheeky smile.

"Ladies. I bring gifts." I said and held up the bottles.

"Ohh," Sharon said, taking them, "Good choice, you are welcome back anytime."

I sat down and asked them how there day had been, Sharon said she had been busy so that had burned up the day. Lynn had been with friends and seemed a bit more chilled for it. I nodded to the bottle. "Don't worry," said Sharon, "It's only the first, we won't be getting sloshed before we head out." It was a few hours until we had to grab our table so, knowing Sharon, I suggested they get a move on. "In that case I'm taking one of these," she said as she grabbed one of the bottles I'd brought and headed upstairs, followed by Lynn who looked at me as she left, strangely quiet. I watched a game that was live on the television, reckoning that it would give me enough time to get ready after. Once it was finished, I got changed into clean underwear, the one that had been requested plus black shirt and trousers. I combed my hair in the mirror, listening to the music and laughter next door, wondering what I had got myself in to.

As I was sitting on the couch, things quietened down upstairs. I stood up just as Sharon came in. She came over and slipped her hand around my waist, then kissed me on the cheek. "Looking good honey," she said approvingly as she checked me out.

"Stunning." I replied, seeing her properly, "You look gorgeous baby." She looked like a fucking goddess. She had straightened her blond hair which was down just past her shoulders, her green eyes were perfectly framed by the burnt orange eyeshadow she had applied and her trademark dark red lipstick. She had complimented it with a red topaz necklace and matching earrings. Her black sleeveless cat suit perfectly displayed her toned and tanned shoulders and arms and the high cut waist that perfectly shaped her rear. She had on high black heels to get her nearer my height and I presumed, black stockings, I ran my hand over her bum then down to her side to check. Hold ups I discovered, which meant she had her black sheer underwear on. Perfect.

I looked up to see Lynn standing there and held out my other arm to welcome her into our embrace. She stepped nervously over, then into our arms. "You look absolutely killer Lynn." I said to her as she smiled and followed her sisters lead and kissed me on the cheek, gripping me a bit tighter. She had brushed out her wavy brown hair that framed her face and was wearing smoky blue eyeshadow and a light pink lipstick with subtle blusher. She had on some sapphire earrings and a chain with a blue stone in it that sat perfectly between her large breasts. She had on a marine blue midi dress and black boots with a mid-heel. At second glance her breasts did looked a lot bigger than normal and I saw the strap to what I recognised as Sharon's blue Basque. Maybe a little too small for her, but it amplified the effect of giving her a killer hourglass shape. I knew then that it was blue stockings she had on, she looked electric. I could smell the two different brands of perfume fighting for space with my aftershave. I didn't think we were going to be popular with the cab driver.

"I'm pretty speechless with how you guys look, honestly, amazing." I told then still stunned.

"Well, you did bring us champagne, so we thought we make the effort." Lynn replied.

"Yeah, you are handy to have around so you can hang with us for a bit." added Sharon nudging me in the ribs.

We were still laughing and joking as we piled into the taxi, I sat in the middle, holding each of their hands as we made the short trip to the bistro. I had booked a booth in the corner so we could have relative peace as I knew the place would be busy. I followed Lynn as she slipped in, then Sharon completed our C shaped collective. We ordered drinks and our first two courses then chatted about things we had coming up and Lynn relayed the gossip from her time with friends in the afternoon. In between courses Lynn headed to the toilet, giving me a chance to chat alone with Sharon.

"Hey sexy girl," I said to her, "Enjoying your evening?"

"I'd forgotten how much I loved this place. The company is okay too, I suppose." She replied, smiling.