Housesitting with the Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me?" I asked again, warming up to the coming task.

"I need you in my pussy. I want it natural, no condom." She whispered as I rubbed on her clit.

"Are you sure?" I said as I positioned myself between her legs. She nodded and I said to her "Put me in." She reached for my cock and aimed it at her slick hole. I pushed in and she gasped, I felt the grip on my cock inside her.

"Oooh," She murmured, "That feels so much better." I started to gently thrust into her, wanting to make her first bare fuck special. I kissed and sucked on each of her nipples, tonguing them a lot gentler than last time then kissed her as we enjoyed some very gentle lovemaking. I felt her lifting her legs up, giving me a bit more depth, so I started stroking into her deep. She softly moaned and gasped "So big, deep, love it, little faster, little faster." I knew she was going to come soon and I kept up the pace. She tightened and flung out her arms then cried out as she came. She got her breath back and I held myself in her. She looked at me as we kissed again. "Love you." she said quietly.

"Love you too baby, that looked a big one." I said in reply, stroking her face.

"Just the best." She sighed. I asked her if she wanted to change position and she replied she was enjoying it like this. I felt a little twinge as I started my action again. She rubbed her feet on my bum as I gentle pumped her pussy, now feeling slick and relaxed after her orgasm.

It was starting to build again and I quietly warned her "Baby, I'm going to cum soon."

"Good." She sighed.

We held eye contact and I asked her, "Where do you want me to cum?" She was quiet and I felt her squeeze my cock, I leaned down to kiss her again and said, "Where, baby? It won't be long," building, feeling her move with me.

She quietly replied, "Hmm, I really want another first." Looking down at where we were joined.

I groaned as I thought about dumping a load in her pussy unprotected, "Baby, that's risky, you know what it could mean," enjoying the tease.

"What, what would it mean?" She moaned in reply.

"It means I could put a baby in you?" pumping harder and feeling her building as well. I teased her more asking gently, "Would you like that?"

"Hmm,yes." She moaned, then looked at me. I was feeling her milking me, "Do it in me, keep going. Don't stop!" Gripping my arms as she came again. That set me off and I could feel my cock starting to pulse as I started to release my spunk into her. "I can feel it!" she cried. She was gripping onto me as I continued to pump her full of my cum. I stopped and we held each other, both spent for the time being.

"That maybe wasn't a good idea." I said to her quietly, my senses returning.

She kissed me on the chest and said, "It should be okay," caressing my arms and said, "Nobody I would have rather have had as my first, or rather firsts. I feel like a real woman now. The fact that I really could get pregnant, scary but such a turn on!" I leaned back and pulled out, watching our fluids run out her. "I can't believe I've got your spunk in both my holes now, I was practically a virgin yesterday." both of us laughing.

"I don't know about that," I said to her, "You are as horny as your sister, you just need to find the right dance partner."

"I know," she said, dipping a finger into her pussy then bringing up her finger as I watched her taste it, "Hmm, I'll have to find my own Steve, in the meantime can you help a girl out?" raising an eyebrow at me.

"Fucking hell, you pair are going to be the end of me." I said as I grabbed her, and we headed to the shower.