Housewife Awakening Pt. 10

Story Info
Housewife fully embracing lesbian sex, fisting and fetishes.
2k words
4.52
3.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 9

Karen got home and she was simply glowing. These days, being filled with sexual teasing and satisfaction, made Karen absolutely radiant. She had also lost her inhibitions about being out in public with her own pussy juice trickling down her leg. We developed a deeper desire for each other than we'd ever had. Even though her pussy was pretty much gaping and ruined permanently, we stopped doing anal. I was good with that because I had always preferred her pussy. She would let me fuck her with just my cock or with one of her shoes on my cock or with enough toys and my cock to fill her up. She was definitely needing to be filled.

Karen sat down in the foyer and peeled off one soaking wet brown leather flat at a time. She let the pussy juice drip off her feet into the flats. I asked her how both of her flats cames to be filled with pussy juice and she explained the whole situation with Erin and Beth. I was blown away that innocent, conservative 63 year old married woman was secretly having her pussy serviced on a regular basis. My cock started to swell. Karen told me she wanted to Ziploc the flats, to keep them as wet as possible for Sunday. I told my wife that we needed to taste Beth's pussy juices, so I licked her one foot while she brought her other foot up to her mouth and devoured Beth's pussy juice from it. I must admit, I had never tasted pussy from a woman that age before but it was amazing mixed with my wife's foot sweat.

I took my wife right there in the foyer. I pulled her skirt up and, with no panties on, slid my cock right into her worn out cavern. She reached down and handed me one of her open toe heels from the shoe rack beside her. I pulled out of her and slid my slippery cock into the heel until my cock head was poking out of the open toe. I slowly slid back into Karen's pussy and she moaned with delight. In no time, I was buried right up the heel of her shoe. I started fucking her pussy coming all the way out and all the way back in. Her pussy was sloppy and the heel was covered in her juices already. She begged me to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. I was loving this as I could fuck her as hard and rough as I pleased. Her pussy was so ready for it and she was getting pleasure from the rough treatment. I was going so deep and hard, the heel was pounding against her asshole when I bottomed out. I finally unloaded an orgasm deep inside my wife's pussy through the open toe of her soaked heel.

We had a nice dinner together and we lounging on our back patio in shorts and t-shirts. Out of the blue, Sarah popped by our place. She said she had been craving my wife all day and hoped we didn't mind her company. Or course, we didn't mind. Sarah slid another lounger up beside Karen's facing her. She slipped her sweaty Keds off and slipped one foot up underneath Karen's loose shorts. Karen spread her legs to let Sarah get proper access. Sarah slipped her sweaty foot easily inside my wife's pussy. I threw a large towel over them; in case the neighbours had a view.

I got the ladies some drinks and we just relaxed. Sarah just kept her foot deep inside my wife's pussy and wiggled her toes as they both looked at their cellphones. My wife then slipped her foot up Sarah's skirt and discovered her damp pussy with no panties on. Karen started to slip her toes inside Sarah's pussy. Although Sarah had taken my wife's small hand in her pussy already, she couldn't take her size 7 foot. My wife only managed to get her toes inside her but couldn't push past the ball of her foot. They both sat and relaxed and massaged each other's pussies casually.

After about an hour, we all went to bed. We spent several hours fucking and sucking and, once again, Sarah stayed the night sleeping between us. It was nice because I'd wake up a couple of times in the middle of the night with a hard-on and slip it into her young pussy for a few minutes. One of the times, two of my wife's fingers were already there and I just pushed in alongside them. In the morning, they were firmly scissored together and they had each others toes in her mouths. As I watched, they were slowly grinding their pussies together and suckling on their toes. Everyone got up and headed out to work. This happened about 3-4 times per week.

The week was one sex fueled day after another and, when it was finally Sunday, my wife was excited to go to church. She dressed a little bit sexy but nothing that would attract too much attention. She had a mid-thigh length denim skirt with buttons up the front, a white blouse and, of course, her brown flats filled with Beth's pussy juice and stained on the outside with Connie's. As we were almost out the door, my wife stopped and said "I almost forgot something". She reached down and pulled off one of the soaking flats, dragged her fingers through Beth's pussy juice and dabbed it on her neck like perfume. As I watched her slip the flat back on, there was so much pussy juice it oozed in between her visible toe cleavage.

When we got to church, we sat in our usual spot. Finally, Beth and Steve arrived. Beth greeted my wife with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She held the hug a bit longer and whispered in Karen's ear that she recognized the scent she was wearing. My wife also smelled something familiar on Beth when she returned the kiss. It was her own pussy juice on Beth! Karen whispered back that she also recognized the scent Beth was wearing. Beth was dressed in a loose fitting summer dress and had on beautiful red heels that went with it. The two women sat beside each other and they were touching the whole time. During the service, I noticed that Karen undid a button on her skirt to show a little more leg. I also noticed that Beth kept stealing glances of my wife's legs and feet as she dangled her stained and soaked brown flat.

We stood to sing and I saw my wife undo another button on her skirt as she sat back down. She was showing a lot of leg and Beth couldn't stop from watching the show again. At the end of the service, Beth asked Karen if she wanted to go for lunch with her. Her husband and I were both good with that, so I hitched a ride home with Steve and Beth went with Karen. I knew what was going on, so I asked Steve if he wanted to grab some lunch at a sports bar and watch the game for a few hours. He gladly agreed. We ended up hanging out, having a few beers and spending the whole afternoon watching sports at the bar.

I took a cab home and Karen was there when I arrived. She was glowing like she'd been up to something (which I hoped she had). I sat down on the couch, and was our usual catch up routine, Karen pulled off my pants, hiked up her skirt and stood over top of me. Right away, I saw a red heel buried in her pussy and I recognized it as one of Beth's. Karen pulled it partway out and lowered herself onto my cock. My cock slid right inside the drenched red heel to the toe box. I reached down and tucked my balls inside the heel cup. Karen then lowered herself until my cock and the heel were buried in her destroyed pussy. Then, she began to tell me about her afternoon.

Her and Beth went to a neighbouring town for lunch and, when they got in the restaurant, they found a booth that was out of sight of most of the others. They made some small talk and almost immediately, my wife heard Beth drop off her heels. Beth's feet went immediately to my wife's and they were playing a bit of footsie as they ate lunch. The conversation quickly came around to their massage sessions with Erin. As they talked, Beth's foot slowly made its way up my wife's leg. Being mostly out of sight of others, Karen uncrossed her legs and parted them to allow Beth to proceed. Beth's foot kept traveling towards my wife's pussy and she was getting excited.

In discussing their orgasm therapy with Erin, Beth timidly admitted that she had watched Karen during her fucking machine session. My wife told her she knew and it excited her even more. Karen also told her she loved that her feet were soaked in Beth's pussy juice. Just as Karen admitted that to Beth, Beth's toe found my wife's pussy lips. Beth was shocked that my wife had been at church with her short, unbuttoned skirt with no panties on but took it as the green light to proceed further. My wife felt Beth's toes slowly enter her soaking pussy. Karen then slipped off one her flats and brought her foot up under Beth's dress. Beth was wearing panties but my wife's toes pulled them aside and she discovered Beth's pussy was as loose and used as her own. After a few minutes, both women had each others toes in their pussies.

Above the table, they maintained their conversation so as not to attract attention. What they hadn't noticed was they had attracted someone's attention and it was Cheryl, my wife's coworker. Cheryl saw my wife and came over to the table to say hi to her. Trying to compose herself as best as she could, my wife greeted her and introduced her to Beth. Both women were struggling as their pussies were soaking and filled with feet. They didn't think Cheryl could see what was going on under the table and she couldn't. Cheryl then said to Beth "one of your heels bounced out into the aisle here when you dropped them" as she crouched down to retrieve it for Beth. Just then Cheryl froze. She could clearly see what was going on under the table now. She mumbled a few other things, delaying her time looking under the table.

Cheryl put Beth's shoe down beside the other and rose up. She smiled at the two of them and said "enjoy your lunch" and went back to her booth with her husband. My wife and Beth finished up their lunch and raced back to Beth's house like a pair of horny teenagers. My wife described Beth as an amazing lover. They spent the afternoon making love with their hands and feet. Both had their hands and feet inside each other's pussies for hours that afternoon and gave each other countless orgasms. Karen said she finally found someone who was as much of a size queen as she.

When they were both exhausted, Karen asked her why she wasn't worried about her husband coming home. Beth told her that Steve and her had an open relationship for years and, due to his age, wasn't always able to satisfy her. Beth then slid her red heel inside my wife's pussy and told her to give me a treat when I got home. She slid the other up her own pussy and told my wife that Steve was also in for a treat. Karen then started going up and down on my cock and Beth's heel hard. It wasn't long before I blew a massive load inside Beth's red heel.