Housewife Awakening Pt. 12

Story Info
Housewife fully embracing lesbian sex, fisting and fetishes.
2.1k words
4.47
2.5k
3
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 11

When my wife arrived at Erin's massage parlour, she once again ran into Beth; who was just leaving with an absolute glow about her and a very unsteady walk. They exchanged kisses and briefly discussed plans for Sunday. My wife asked Beth to come with her to the bathroom. When they got in the bathroom, they kissed with passion and Karen pulled the dildo out of her pussy. She pulled down Beth's yoga pants and slid the warm, wet end of the dildo up inside Beth's pussy. She was able to slide about half of it into Beth's pussy before it stopped. She let the end hang down one of Beth's legs and pulled her yoga pants up. You could clearly see the outline of the rubber cock under the material. Beth was excited when she found out hers was the third pussy it had invaded that day. Beth left with the dildo obscenely on public display bulging out her yoga pant leg.

My wife then into the massage room to see Erin. Erin explained to my wife that Beth had stepped up to the next bigger attachment on the Hismith and my wife said she wanted the same. After the usual warmup, Erin rolled up the Hismith with an enormous 14" long and 4" thick. My wife gasped and smiled as she told Erin to go easy. Erin asked my wife if she minded an observer for the process and she, of course, had no objection. With that Erin brought in a familiar face. It was Cheryl. Cheryl had called her and wanted to know more about this special massage she had heard so much about from my wife and Connie.

My wife's pussy easily took the large dildo and Erin started the normal routine of increasing the speed to get my wife worked up to a continuous orgasmic state. Erin explained to Cheryl that she would start her with a much smaller attachment and it would be up to her to find the right size and speed to meet Cheryl's needs. To demonstrate the release possible, Erin asked Cheryl for one of her heels to use for the process. My wife lifted her bum so Erin could place Cheryl's warm heel to catch her juices.

Once the enormous 14" dildo hit maximum speed, my wife blacked out in an orgasmic dreamland. When she came to after Erin had stopped the machine, she saw Erin showing Cheryl her pussy juice filled heel and was explaining how the release works. Cheryl lapped up some of the pussy juice and exclaimed how fresh it tasted. Erin explained how it cleanses your body. Cheryl slipped off her other heel and divided the pussy juice between them. She put both of them back on her sweaty bare feet and pussy juice oozed out around her toe cleavage and foot.

My wife needed help up and out to her car after this session. Her pussy was completely wrecked and she was completely exhausted. I think Erin had found my wife's perfect session parameters. When Karen got home, she told me about this whole session and it made me hard as a rock. I bent her over the kitchen counter and was amazed at the sight of her thoroughly worn out pussy. I plowed my cock into her with ease. I was getting used to her pussy being so loose that it couldn't even grip my cock but the mental images I had of her pussy being used by Erin and her juices gushing forth to fill her coworkers heels made me cum deep inside her cavern. She told me that today's session changed something with her. She had a mad craving to have something inside her pussy and felt incomplete without something filling her. I asked her what she wanted to do about it and she said "let's stuff my pussy full of as many dildos that will fit and I'll go about my evening like that...see if it helps".

I managed to get two large and one smaller dildo stuffed deep inside her. She pulled her panties up to help hold them in place. Watching my wife cook dinner and go about some housework and knowing her pussy was completely full had me rock hard all evening. It got really interesting when her Avon lady, Jennifer, stopped by unexpectedly. Karen had forgotten all about her appointment with her. It was so much fun watching my wife squirm and shift around as she sampled some new products and bought a few things.

Once Jennifer left, my wife said she needed me to fuck her again. She sat on the couch, spread her legs wide and I crawled up between them. I reached to pull out the smaller dildo and she stopped me. She told me to find room. Her pussy was so dripping wet that I rolled my hard cock around in her juices and started to push in between these dildos. She gasped in pain, so I stopped. I misread her gasp because she grabbed my ass and pulled me all the way in. After a few moments, her pussy adjusted to the fullness and I started to pound into her recklessly as she described what she'd like to do with her Avon lady if she had the chance. It didn't take long before I was blowing another load inside my wife's enormous and stuffed pussy. I withdrew and she pulled her panties back over the dildos and carried on for the remainder of the evening. When she pulled them out before her shower and bedtime, I could see right inside her gaping pussy up to her cervix. My wife's status as a beautiful size queen had been restored and we were looking forward to where it would take our relationship.

Karen went into work the next day looking gorgeous as usual. The only difference today was she was wearing panties to hold an 8" long, 3" thick dildo inside her pussy for the day. At her work, there was a new dynamic between her and Cheryl now. Cheryl's change of attitude was obvious. She was in charge and was going to call the shots. When she arrived at the office, she went over to my wife's desk and rolled her back in her chair. She put her foot on my wife's lap with the same black heels that were still damp with my wife's pussy juice and Cheryl's foot sweat. She told my wife to remove her shoes, one at a time, and lick her feet and heels clean. My wife obeyed as this version of Cheryl made her pussy wet immediately.

As my wife was servicing Cheryl's feet and heels, she could see her amazing pussy under her skirt. Cheryl wasn't wearing panties with this short skirt. When my wife had Cheryl's second foot and heel clean, Cheryl slipped her heel back on and went to her desk. During the course of the morning, Cheryl explained that she had discussed her fantasies with her husband and he was excited.

Her husband, Dave, said he wanted to be able to fuck my wife too. Cheryl told my wife that Dave had a very large cock that she'd love. This intrigued my wife but she was a bit reluctant as she was only interested in taking women as her lovers outside her marriage. Cheryl simply told my wife if she wanted to continue to fuck her, she would have to allow Dave to fuck her as well. My wife wanted so badly to feel Cheryl's size 10 foot inside her cunt again that she almost agreed to this deal on the spot. The day progressed with Cheryl giving my wife a wonderful show of her hiked up skirt, long legs and pussy while she dangled her heels. Unable to resist, my wife made her way over to Cheryl's desk and went underneath between her legs. My wife spread Cheryl's legs and put her mouth right on her beautiful pussy. She loved the taste of Cheryl and ate her pussy like a starving animal.

Cheryl's phone rang and she took a call while my wife's face was still buried in her pussy. My wife could hear that it was Dave and Cheryl told him that "the old milf is eating my pussy right now". Then, as the call ended, Cheryl said "ok, see you shortly". Cheryl then informed my wife that she needed to call me because Dave was on his way to join them. Frantic, my wife called me and filled me in on the details. I told her that I trusted her judgment and to do whatever pleased her. I hadn't considered how I'd feel about all of this if she would be fucking another man's cock but it occurred to me that she was letting me fuck Sarah all the time. I gave her my blessing and told her she needed to fill me in on this later.

My wife then went back over to Cheryl's desk and resumed eating her pussy. After about 15 minutes, her husband Dave arrived. Dave was a large man at 6'2" and 210lbs and by the time my wife first saw him, he already had his cock out. My wife said it wasn't as thick as she expected from Cheryl's description but it was the longest cock she'd ever seen. No wonder Cheryl's pussy was able to take a dildo so deep the other day. Cheryl rolled her office chair out and my wife followed, not letting her mouth leave that delicious pussy.

My wife felt Dave lift her skirt up over her bum and make an excited "oooh" when he saw a dildo already in her pussy. My wife turned around and told Dave to stick his cock in her alongside the dildo. She soon felt Dave's cock head entering her. Cheryl practically yelled at Dave to fuck her deep and hard. "She can take it, she took my whole foot inside her cunt". Dave grabbed my wife's thighs and pulled hard into her. An orgasm rocked my wife as the head of Dave's cock displaced her cervix deeper inside of her.

After Dave pounded my wife's pussy for a few minutes, Cheryl instructed him to remove his cock and the dildo from her. She handed Dave one of her black heels and he knew what to do. He slipped his massive cock inside his wife's heel and tucked his balls inside the heel cup. His cock was so long, it filled up that size 10 heel. Then my wife felt the toe of Cheryl's heel at her slick entrance. She pushed back to get it started in as she craved it badly. In one swift motion, Dave slid that size 10 heel and his cock deep inside my wife's pussy. This set her off with another orgasm.

Cheryl was telling my wife to focus on eating her pussy and not to stop. Waves of orgasms were rolling over my wife as Dave pounded deep into her with Cheryl's heel. Cheryl then handed my wife the dildo her husband had pulled from my wife's pussy and instructed her to fuck with it. My wife plowed the dildo in and out of Cheryl's pussy with the same intensity Dave was pounding her. After a few more minutes, Dave pulled out of my wife but pushed Cheryl's heel back deep inside her. Cheryl instructed my wife to sit on her desk and dangle her heels as she watched Dave fuck her. My wife watched and rubbed her own clit as Dave's massive cock slid deep inside his own wife's pussy. My wife guessed Dave's cock was 12" long and his balls were hammering Cheryl's ass as he plowed deep into her over the desk. My wife moved over a bit and started to rub Cheryl's clit as Dave fucked her. Cheryl had a monster orgasm and Dave erupted inside her simultaneously.

After Dave withdrew, Cheryl stayed on her desk and told my wife to clean her pussy up. My wife got behind her and lapped the juices from her pussy. She reached her fingers inside Cheryl and scooped out as much of Dave's cum as she could and drank it up. When she was done, Cheryl told her to give her back her heel. My wife slid the destroyed looking heel from her pussy and slid it onto Cheryl's foot. Dave thanked my wife and his and left. The rest of the day went quickly and my wife couldn't wait to get home to tell me about her day.