Housewife Awakening Pt. 13

Story Info
Housewife fully embracing lesbian sex, fisting and fetishes.
2.5k words
4.54
3.1k
3
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 12

It was finally Saturday and, after a week filled with Karen's pussy being used to its limits, we decided to take this Saturday off and just go for a nice drive in the country. Despite wearing a simple outfit consisting of a plain white t-shirt, her short denim, button up skirt and brown flats, my wife looked sexy. She didn't bother with panties. The weather was perfect and our drive was nice. Naturally, Karen was teasing me by unbuttoning a couple on her skirt and showing maximum amount of leg in the car. She also started dangling her one flat. I had a massive boner as I drove.

When it was time to stop for lunch, we pulled into a pier side restaurant in a small town. The people in the restaurant looked pretty typical for a Saturday lunch crowd except for one woman, in her early 40s that seemed completely out of place. This woman was sitting at the bar wearing a very formal dark green, full-length dress and white floral patterned heels. Being that everyone else was dressed pretty casual, she really stood out. My wife and I became very intrigued and picked a table where we could easily see her. This woman, who we later learned her name, Donna, was reasonably good looking and seemed to be about my wife's dimensions. We ordered our drinks and kept eyes on Donna.

She was sipping a beer and looking at her cell phone mostly. On occasion, she would reach down and pop one of her shoes off her heel and dangle it. Obviously aroused by this, my wife tells me she has to meet this woman. My wife is completely sexually attracted to this strange women. My wife then discretely reaches under her own skirt and fingers her pussy to pick up some of her juices. She dabs her pussy juice on her neck and wrists, gets up and heads to the empty bar stool beside this mysterious woman. Karen introduced herself and made some small talk about what was happening around town. Donna seemed to warm right up to her like she needed a friend to talk to. Apparently, Donna had been stood up by blind date and had just received the message on her phone. My wife consoled her and complimented her on how great she looked and her choice in outfit.

As they talked, I saw Donna take off one of her size 7 heels and hand it to my wife. My wife looked around the restaurant to make sure no one was watching and then put her nose right inside Donna's heel. She took a big smell and handed it back to Donna. Donna slipped her heel back on and they both got up and came over to my table. My wife introduced me to Donna and we had lunch together. As we were eating, the two ladies were getting deeper and deeper into a conversation about sex. They were oblivious to me sitting right there, so I took a look under the table and they each had a shoe slipped off and were playing footsie.

My wife broke my trance when she asked if I minded hanging out at the bar, so she could spend a few hours with her new friend. Of course, I was OK with that. I ended up sitting at that bar for 4 hours, wondering what my wife and Donna were up to and knowing it involved them fucking each other. When my wife finally returned, she looked completely disheveled. I came out to the parking lot and Donna was in her car waiting to say good-bye and thank me for lending my wife to her.

Karen had to drive us home as I had a couple too many at the bar. Once in the car and on the road, Karen reached in her purse and handed me a very wet pair of Donna's panties. I sniffed and licked them as she started to tell me about her afternoon with Donna. They went back to Donna's house and, once inside the door, they went at each other like horny teenagers. Karen sat Donna down on her couch, so she could kneel in front of her and remove the heels from her very sweaty bare feet. She licked Donna's feet and heels completely. Then she hiked up Donna's green dress and spread her legs. Karen pulled her panties aside and revealed a neatly trimmed pussy that looked very unused. My wife put her pussy eating skills to use on Donna to give her an amazing orgasm. Donna confided that she had never been with another woman but was so attracted to her that she had to find out what it's like. Karen wanted to give her another orgasm, so she went back at her pussy with her mouth. She told me that Donna was really tight....she could only get two fingers inside her pussy. She fingered and licked her to a screaming orgasm.

Donna wanted a taste, so she lifted my wife's face up to hers and they kissed deeply. Donna said she wanted to taste my wife's pussy. They switched positions and Donna gasped when she spread my wife's legs and saw her gaping monster of a pussy. Karen told her she was a size queen and wanted Donna to use her however she wanted. Not quite knowing what to do, my wife coached her and, in no time, my wife's pussy was releasing orgasms onto Donna's face. Karen wanted to feel Donna's perfectly manicured hand inside her pussy. Donna was timid, at first, but started to get the idea once my wife pulled her arm and buried her hand deep inside her body. Donna balled her hand up into a fist inside my wife's pussy and then started slowly stroking in and out. After about 10 minutes of this gentle fisting, Karen told Donna to fuck her hard. Donna looked like a crazy woman as she started to really pound my wife's pussy with her fist. Within a few minutes, Donna was punching her hand in and out of my wife's body. Her small hand wasn't even completely testing the limits of my wife's pussy doing this, so my wife told her to try her other hand too.

Donna worked both hands into her pussy and held in deep as my wife released an orgasm. She started to pump in and out of her pussy, working her pace up to frenzy again. After Donna had thoroughly ruined my wife's pussy, she asked if my wife could fuck her. Knowing she wouldn't be able to fist Donna, she told her to lay back on the carpet. My wife slipped off her brown flats and put one on Donna's face to smell her foot sweat and a mix of pussy juices from her and her friends. Donna commented on how amazing it smelled and tasted.

That empty feeling returned to my wife's pussy, so she took one of Donna's heels and pushed it into her own pussy. My wife then started to rub her sweaty big toe up and down Donna's wet slit to pick up lubrication. She slowly started to insert her big toe inside Donna while she rubbed her clit with her other big toe. My wife toe fucked Donna to several orgasms.

By the time the afternoon was over, Donna and my wife had licked each other all over, fucked several times and had countless orgasms together. My wife had even managed to get three fingers and Donna's panties inside Donna's pussy. I pulled out my cock in the car and wrapped those damp panties around it and jerked myself off with them as my wife continued her recount of the afternoon.

The surprises kept coming when my wife spread her legs and I could see Donna's white floral print heel still inside her pussy. She pulled it out and handed it to me. Then she reached in her purse and pulled out Donna's other heel and slid it inside her pussy. I put my panty-wrapped cock inside Donna's heel and almost immediately blew a load deep inside the toe. Donna wanted my wife to use her heels until their next get together. So, the idea of giving my wife's pussy a rest was shot but she made another new friend.

Sunday morning began as any other but, today, Karen dressed sexy as ever without going overboard for church. My wife was wearing a dark green dress; similar to Donna's from yesterday and Donna's floral print white heels. I loved this dress as it hung loose but had a slit all the way up her leg. As usual, we sat beside Beth and Steve at church with the ladies sitting next to each other. The ladies were both dangling their heels during the service and were often touching each other's feet and calves with the feet. I was so distracted by their game of footsie.

Beth and Karen were going to do their usual Sunday lunch and afternoon but Beth asked if I wanted to join them since Steve had a golf game. I could see, by the expression on my wife's face, that she wanted me to turn down the invitation but I gladly accepted. Beth said that, instead of going out, she'd love to make us lunch at her place. We got to Beth's house and sat at the island in her kitchen.

My wife and I couldn't take our eyes off this beautiful older woman in her business casual shirt, skirt and heels as she prepared lunch. Her ass was swaying back and forth and she occasionally slid her foot out of her open back kitten heel, revealing her perfectly groomed foot and painted toe nails. We ate our lunch and the sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Beth finally broke the ice by telling my wife that she hadn't had a real cock in years and wanted to know if she'd allow me to fuck her. My wife simply responded that she didn't see any reason why they couldn't share. They agreed to let me play out a fantasy where I catch them making love to each other. They went up to Beth's bedroom while I watched some TV in the living room for a while. I gave them about half an hour to get warmed up and did they ever.

When I "found" them together, they were in a 69 with their hands inside each others' pussies and each only wearing heels. They were both slowly gyrating their hips. I pretended to be shocked as my wife and Beth explained themselves and asked me to join them. Beth was on top of my wife, so my wife pulled out her fist and got up behind Beth. As I put my cock at the entrance to Beth's pussy, I heard my wife say "she needs to get fucked hard". With that, I slid my cock all the way until my balls touched Beth's body.

Despite her pussy being loose and sloppy like my wife's she gasped in pleasure at the feeling of a real cock going inside her. As I fucked her, she kept her hand inside my wife's pussy and my wife started to lick Beth's clit and my cock and balls. The feeling of my wife's tongue on my cock as I fucked Beth was amazing. Knowing this could be a long afternoon, I popped a Viagra while I waited in the living room. Good thing I did because I blew a load deep inside Beth's pussy after only a minute or so. With my cock still hard, I kept fucking her gushing pussy as my wife lapped up the flood of juices coming out of Beth's pussy. I kept fucking Beth with my wife licking at her pussy and my cock for about 15 minutes before I blew another load inside her body.

I then asked the ladies if they would lie on top of each other, face to face, with their pussies presented to me. I got up behind them and slipped my cock inside my wife's pussy and pounded her for a few minutes and then switched to fucking Beth's pussy. The smell of pussy and the visual of my wet cock going from my wife's pussy to Beth's and back was amazing. Being that both of these women had gaping pussies, I decided to try something. They were busy kissing and groping each other and just waiting for more from me. I slipped Beth's kitten heels off her feet and slid one inside Beth's pussy. I slid the other into my wife's pussy. Being open back kitten heels, I had a perfect entrance with them hanging out of their pussies.

My cock was slick with their juices, so I slid into Beth's heel in her pussy and started to pound her. After a few minutes, I moved up and slipped my cock into Beth's heel in my wife's pussy. I fucked my wife for a few minutes and was ready to blow another load. I pulled out and cummed all over the shoes hanging out of their pussies. Once the blood came back to my brain, I pulled out the heels and slipped them back onto Beth's feet.

Next up was Donna's floral print white heels. I slipped them off my wife's feet and pushed them inside each of their pussies. They continued to kiss deeply while I fucked them really hard with Donna's heels. After they both had numerous orgasms on those heels, I pulled them from their raw pussies and put them back on my wife's feet.

The three of us spent the entire afternoon fucking in every imaginable way. We wrapped up only moments before Beth's husband arrived home. We were all spent and satisfied. Karen told Beth that I wouldn't be joining them very often but would let Beth get some real cock once in a while. That Sunday evening, my wife was completely exhausted and spent sexually. She said she wanted to relax in the tub, so I drew her a warm bubble bath to soak in.

As she soaked, we started to do a bit of an inventory of her lovers and worked to figure out how to manage all of this. So far, she had sex with Erin, Connie, Sarah, Beth, Cheryl, Dave and Donna. I told her how proud I was of her and that we could manage. Karen told me she wanted to plan a girl's weekend with her female lovers. I thought it was a great idea, so we started planning it. She was going to rent a cottage on the next long weekend and invite all of them.

Just as we were thinking of heading to bed, Sarah popped by. My wife, now completely insatiable, was glad to see her even though her pussy was completely raw from the afternoon with Beth and I. They spent some time making fairly gentle love to each other and they fell asleep with Sarah's bare foot inside my wife's pussy.