Housewife Awakening Pt. 11

Story Info
Housewife fully embracing lesbian sex, fisting and fetishes.
2.4k words
4.57
3.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 10

The weeks went on with a pattern emerging. Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, my wife was getting fucked silly by me and Sarah. Tuesdays and Thursdays were her orgasm sessions with Erin. The occasional Friday, Connie and my wife would spend the evening making love. They also spent some time fooling around in the office when the circumstances permitted. Sunday afternoons were Beth and my wife testing each others' limits. By my count, Karen's pussy was being used constantly and her whole demeanor changed over the last several weeks. She was more attentive and loving towards me (to which I reciprocated). She even lost a couple of pounds (not that she needed to) and this whole regiment seemed to be making her happy all the time. The last thing in the world Karen seemed to need was any more lovers or sexual encounters. And then Cheryl came into the picture.

Karen went into work looking and dressed gorgeous as usual. She had on the same outfit she wore to church the day before. Connie had the week off, so it was just Karen and Cheryl in the office. Cheryl had a perfect view of my wife, so, my wife took that as an opportunity to gauge Cheryl's interest. Karen unbuttoned her skirt until only two of the buttons were done up. When she sat down and crossed her legs, her skirt draped over and exposed almost the entire length of her legs. She reached down to unstick the one flat from her foot so she could dangle it. As soon as her foot popped out, a very strong smell of Beth's pussy juice filled the air.

Karen went about her work and kept stealing glances at Cheryl. Every time she looked, Cheryl was watching her legs and feet and dangling flat. My wife could see that Cheryl had her legs crossed and was clearly grinding her thighs together. Cheryl was wearing a cute outfit with grey yoga pants, a white silk top and grey blazer along with black 3" heels. At 5'10", Cheryl had long, slender legs and rather large size 10 feet. She was also dangling and dipping her heels; which turned my wife on. My wife continued to dangle and, occasionally, cross over her legs and dangle the other flat. As she did, Cheryl would definitely have seen her bald pussy as her denim skirt was doing nothing to hide her.

After 2 hours of this, my wife asked Cheryl if she could come and look at something on her computer. Cheryl got up and, apparently, didn't notice a wet spot had formed in her grey yoga pants and her rather large cameltoe was showing. When she got to my wife's desk, Karen rolled back in her chair so Cheryl could get a good look at her legs and pussy intersection. After Karen asked her question, Cheryl asked her who the lady was she was with yesterday. My wife explained it was a friend of hers from church. Cheryl then asked "do you a lot of friends like that?" to which my wife replied "you can never have too many friends like that".

Cheryl then noticed the large wet spot growing in her own yoga pants and became embarrassed. My wife told her not to be embarrassed and slipped a finger in the crack of her wet cameltoe. After a few brief moments, Cheryl stopped her saying she was married and couldn't believe what had come over her. Cheryl then returned to her desk. My wife was surprised but also enjoyed the challenge.

At lunch time, they both ate together in the board room. Cheryl mentioned that her heels were killing her. Karen, being the caring person she is, rolled her chair over in front of Cheryl and pulled her feet into her lap. Cheryl tried to object but my wife's soft voice convinced her that she could give her some relief with a foot massage. My wife slipped off Cheryl's size 10 black heels and was taken back by the smell of her foot. She had been sweating a lot in her heels and it smelled wonderful when it hit Karen's nostrils.

Karen set her heels on the table and set about rubbing Cheryl's sweaty feet. Cheryl enjoyed this and leaned back in her chair with her eyes closed, thanking my wife for her caring touch. As my wife rubbed her feet, she could see the wet spot in Cheryl's yoga pants getting a bit bigger. Karen then intensified her massage on Chery's right foot and allowed her left foot to fall between her thighs. Karen spread her legs wide. As she worked her magic on Cheryl's foot and in between her sweaty toes, Cheryl's left foot extended out naturally as a response to the satisfaction she was feeling.

Soon Cheryl's toes touched her wet, gaping pussy. Cheryl felt this too and withdrew slightly. Karen reassured her that she could relax and just enjoy. Cheryl's foot, once again, stretched out and her toes touched my wife's pussy. This time, she didn't withdraw. After a few minutes, my wife moved forward and this made Cheryl's big toe slipped into her pussy. Cheryl told my wife this shouldn't be happening and withdrew her toe. Karen switched feet and allowed Cheryl's right foot to fall between her thighs. Cheryl's big toe had been pretty deep in my wife's gaping pussy and Karen could feel her slick wetness on it. Cheryl's toes, once again, entered my wife's pussy and she just held it there. Sensing that Cheryl had finally given in to her urges, Karen leaned down and sucked on her big toe. Cheryl gasped and this caused her right foot to slip into my wife's cavernous pussy. Karen continued to suck and massage Cheryl's toes and foot as Cheryl leaned back and moaned in delight.

Karen told me she wanted to see if she could take Cheryl's size 10 foot in her pussy, so she moved up and straddled Cheryl's foot and started to bear down on it. It's a good thing there were no appointments and the boss was away on business because this scene would have certainly got them both fired. My wife's pussy was leaking juices all over Cheryl's foot and providing an abundance of lubrication for what was coming. She continued to bear down on Cheryl's foot as she sucked and massaged her other foot. Cheryl had leaned up now to watch what she was feeling on her foot. She even wiggled and twisted her foot to help it get in deeper. My wife's pussy was eventually impaled on Cheryl's large foot.

Cheryl began wiggling her toes deep inside my wife's pussy and this drove her right to an orgasm. Once her orgasm subsided, she started riding Cheryl's foot. My wife was worked up so much she was coming right off Cheryl's toes and slamming all the way down to her ankle. After a number of orgasms, my wife finally pulled off Cheryl's soaking foot and slipped her black heel back on it.

Karen asked if she could please Cheryl further but she objected. She said maybe another time and was ashamed she had allowed this to progress. Karen tried to ease her mind but understood her reluctance. She'd have to play the long game with Cheryl. They both composed themselves as best as they could and went about their day. Karen continued to tease Cheryl with her open skirt and dangling flats, knowing it was only a matter of time before Cheryl would be part of her weekly routine. At the end of the day, my wife suggested Cheryl see her friend Erin for a massage and promised her it would relieve all of her tensions. Cheryl was intrigued and took Erin's information down.

After a long day at work, my wife returned home with Sarah. She had contacted her and picked her up on her way home. We all ate dinner quickly and headed to the bedroom. We spent the evening fucking in every imaginable way. Sarah had reached the point where my wife could fist her pussy but my big hand wouldn't fit yet. Sarah said this was the night she wanted to take my wife's foot all the way and was determined to do so. My wife sat leaned up against the headboard and presented her feet for Sarah. I lubed up Karen's right foot and Sarah straddled it. I grabbed one of Sarah's red flats and started rubbing my wife's pussy with the toe. This got Sarah excited and gave her something to watch as she worked on impaling herself on my wife's foot.

My wife's pussy easily took the small size 5 red flat inside and I pushed it in until only the back of the shoe was visible. Sarah screamed and beared down hard on my wife's foot. She had finally done it. Her pussy enveloped my wife's whole size 7 foot to the ankle. She held herself there while I handed her the Magic Wand. Sarah started rubbing her clit with the wand and her orgasms started coming fast and furious.

I grabbed a vibrator, slid the red flat out of my wife's pussy and put the vibrator in the shoe. I pushed the red flat back into Karen's pussy until her pussy lips closed around the back of the shoe. I stood over my wife and she sucked my cock as her orgasms rocked her. I switched over and had Sarah suck my cock. I went back and forth between the two ladies, always stopping short of my own orgasm.

Sarah had countless orgasms with my wife's foot buried inside her pussy. After almost an hour, Sarah slipped off my wife's foot, nestled up beside her and drifted off to sleep. I finally was ready to release my orgasm, so I put Sarah's other red flat in my wife's mouth and she held it out for me. I let loose a giant load inside her flat and collapsed beside my wife. We all drifted off to sleep until the alarm clock went off.

Sometime during the night, my wife slipped Sarah's cum filled red flat up Sarah's pussy and pulled her panties on to keep it there. My wife had slept the entire night with Sarah's flat and the now dead vibrator inside her pussy. As we all got ready for our day, Sarah realized she'd have to wear her red flats, as she hadn't brought another pair of shoes. She was turned on by the idea of wearing them with my cum in and her pussy juice all over one and the other completely marinated from being in my wife's pussy for hours. They looked totally trashed and soaked right through.

My wife dropped Sarah off at her house on her way to the office. Karen was wearing a loose floral dress, beige stockings, no panties (she stopped wearing panties weeks back) and her Lulu black flats and she planned on enticing Cheryl again. She spent the morning dangling and dipping with her flats and showing Cheryl her pussy under her dress. Cheryl couldn't concentrate or keep her eyes off my wife all morning. Karen knew it was only a matter of time before Cheryl caved in to her desires.

During lunch, Cheryl was trying to be distant and cold towards my wife but couldn't help herself from returning the footsie my wife was playing with her. In the afternoon, my wife decided to turn up the heat. She reached in her purse and pulled out a monster 14" double dildo she had recently bought. Cheryl didn't see that or my wife stuffing it in her pussy. She had about 10" of it inside her and about 4" of the rubber cock hanging out. She continued to dip in and out of her flats and spread her legs obscenely for Cheryl. Cheryl gasped audibly when she saw the dildo hanging out of my wife's pussy.

She finally got up from her desk and came over to my wife's. My wife noticed a trail of wetness appearing from under Cheryl's skirt and knew she had aroused her lot that day. Cheryl said nothing but bent over my wife's desk and lifted up her skirt to present herself. My wife got up, pulled the dildo out of her pussy and put the soaking wet end into Cheryl's willing pussy. Her juices and Cheryl's made it easy to slip about 8" of it inside. My wife then lowered Cheryl's dress and told her to go back to her desk without dropping the dildo. Cheryl's pussy was amazing and managed to grip the dildo. She walked back to her desk with a few inches of the dildo hanging lewdly below the hem of her dress.

Cheryl played with the dildo for my wife's viewing pleasure. My wife's pussy was feeling empty, so she slipped off one of her black Lulu flats and pushed it deep into herself. After about an hour of this mutual masturbation, my wife pulled out her shoe and slipped it back on her foot. She went over to Cheryl's desk, slipped off her wet flat and handed it to Cheryl. My wife then reached down and started fucking Cheryl with the dildo, going deeper with every stroke. Cheryl couldn't resist any longer and brought my wife's shoe up to her lips. She devoured her pussy juices as my wife fucked her senseless.

Cheryl's pussy was reasonably tight but my wife was impressed with the depth she could take. She pushed the dildo in her pussy until it bottomed out. Cheryl erupted in an orgasm and, when it subsided, she once again felt ashamed she had let things go this far. She dropped my wife's flat on the floor beside her foot and asked her to stop and pull the dildo out. My wife pulled the dildo out and shoved it back into her own pussy. She slipped her flat back on and sat on Cheryl's desk.

They had a great discussion about what was happening and my wife explained that Cheryl's husband would probably be pleased if he found out she was fucking another woman. My wife told Cheryl to explore that with her husband as a fantasy of hers and see how he responded. Cheryl came around and thanked my wife for her advice and for a release of pleasure she had given her, the likes of which she had never experienced. The workday was nearly over, so my wife just left the dildo in her pussy to enjoy the feeling of Cheryl's pussy juices mixing with hers. Being Tuesday, my wife headed off to her massage appointment with Erin.