Housewife Awakening Pt. 14

Story Info
Housewife fully embracing lesbian sex, fisting and fetishes.
1.5k words
4.62
3.9k
2
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 13

The week went pretty much like all recent weeks had. Erin, Connie, Sarah and Cheryl each had their way with my wife. Every night my wife came home from work absolutely reeking of pussy. She'd have pussy juice running down her leg some days but, every day, she had dried pussy juice all over her body, clothing and shoes. Sarah had pretty much taken to being at our house every day and her training continued to the point that my wife could easily fist her pussy and I began to feel the odd twinge of jealousy. My jealousy went away as I watched them pleasure each other and invite me in on occasion. I was also starting to really enjoy fucking her young pussy after my wife had finished fisting her.

My wife's massages became more and more intensive as Erin's goal seemed to be giving my wife an infinite number of orgasms. After many months of this routine, my wife's pussy had become a wide open, gaping hole that could accept almost anything now. Contrary to what you might think, her pussy became more and more sensitive and orgasms flowed more easily from her body.

We started to make arrangements for her girls' weekend. We rented a cottage about two hours from our town and Karen invited all of her female lovers to join her. She was becoming so sexually excited as the day approached when she'd have her six lovers all together for a whole weekend. She told me all she fantasized about happening and I was getting very excited too. Finally, the Friday of her weekend arrived and she headed off. She gave me a deep kiss and thanked me for putting this into motion and promised me she'd spend the next several weeks telling me about it.

Karen picked up Erin, Sarah and Beth. Cheryl and Connie drove together and Donna drove alone to the cottage. When they had all arrived, my wife introduced the ladies all to each other. They popped corks on a few bottles of wine and the conversation turned to sex as all the ladies dangled and teased each other. Beth took charge of the conversation and announced this was my wife's weekend and the ladies were all going to focus on her the whole weekend.

Wasting no time, my wife had Connie and Cheryl at her feet. They each removed her heels and started kissing and rubbing her sweaty pantyhose feet. Beth and Donna took my wife's dress off. They each sucked on her nipples while Sarah licked my wife's pussy and Erin rubbed her clit. As soon as my wife's pussy was good and wet, Sarah was the first to fist her. They were overloading my wife with pleasure and took turns moving around her body. In a little under an hour, each woman had sucked on her pantyhose toes, nipples, pussy and had fisted her. They kept this up for a couple of hours and they licked her entire body over head to toe in the process.

The ladies were relentlessly working my wife's body and keeping her in constant pleasure. It only changed when Cheryl was fisting my wife's pussy with her large hand and Beth slipped her hand inside too. My wife exploded in orgasm as she felt both hands inside her pussy. Once her first orgasm calmed, they pounded her relentlessly in unison with their hands clasped inside her womb. After her body released several orgasms and her juices were running down their forearms, Erin slipped a couple of fingers in my wife's pussy alongside the other women's hands. My wife described having a feeling of complete satisfaction with all of her lovers working her body.

When my wife thought she could no longer take it, Beth slipped her hand out of my wife's pussy and Connie slipped her hand in to replace it. As her two workmates fisted her, they were describing how they fucked my wife's shoes when she left them at the office and how they wanted to fuck her every day from now on at work. After several minutes of this, Cheryl and Connie slipped their hands out of my wife's pussy. My wife begged the ladies to keep her pussy filled, so Donna positioned her pantyhosed foot, still inside her smooth black flat, at the entrance of my wife's pussy. My wife reached down and pulled Donna's foot in as deep as it would go.

Cheryl helped Donna to stand while Erin pumped Donna's foot in and out of my wife's pussy. After Donna had shoe fucked my wife for a while, she slipped her foot out. Sarah slipped off one of her sweaty flats and pushed her foot inside my wife's pussy. After each woman foot fucked my wife and then put their foot up for my wife to lick her own juices off. One after another, they all took turns foot fucking my wife. After about six hours of continuous fucking, they all thought my wife might need a rest. Completely drained, my wife drifted off to sleep with Cheryl's size 10 foot in her pussy.

As my wife slept, the ladies all took the opportunity to get to know each other more intimately. They fucked and fisted each other for a couple more hours before all the ladies feel asleep on the floor of the cabin with the fireplace roaring. My wife was the first to awaken in the morning and she now had one of the ladies' heels buried deep in her pussy. My wife figured her pussy had been filled, constantly, for the last 14 hours and she felt a deep sense of relaxation.

My wife slipped the trashed heel out of her pussy and set about on her own version of Cinderalla. Instead of trying the heel, however, she went around the room squatting her pussy down on all of the ladies' feet to see who the heel might belong to. In less than half an hour, she had fucked the twelve feet of her lovers and didn't care whose heel it was. As they all began to wake up, one of the ladies starting making breakfast while the others took turns keeping my wife's pussy full with the hands or their feet as they waited to eat. The ladies spent the day hanging out, playing cards and watching movies but, never once, letting my wife's pussy be empty. She had something in her pussy all day long. Not necessarily fucking her, they were just making sure her pussy was full the way she loved it.

That evening was pretty much a repeat of the previous which each one of the ladies fucking her numerous times with their hands, feet, shoes and inserting their pantyhose and panties inside her pussy. Sunday was pretty much a repeat of the previous day with the exception of the ladies spending the whole day fucking my wife relentlessly and masturbating their pussies with her entire body, her clothing and heels.

When it was finally mid-afternoon and time for them to pack up and leave, my wife's pussy had been filled or fucked for nearly 40 hours straight and her body was completely painted with pussy juice. Now that her pussy was empty, she craved it to be filled again. Beth gathered up all of the dirty panties and pantyhose, one by one, pushed them inside my wife's pussy to keep her feeling full. My wife arrived back home around 8:00pm and absolutely stunk of pussy all over. Her hair had dried pussy juice in it, her clothes and shoes were stained with pussy juice all over. She stood at the door in her skirt and heels and spread her feet wide apart. She told me to her pussy was filled and wanted me to help her unload it.

When I lifted her dress, I wasn't quite ready for what I saw. My wife's pussy was swollen and raw and just a huge, gaping mess with some pantyhose hanging part way out. I pulled out several pairs of pantyhose and panties and, as I did, her pussy started running juices out. This was exciting her. When I finally pulled the last pair out, I reached up inside her pussy as deep as I could and felt one last thing. It was nylon knee high, tied shut with the wedding bands of the Erin, Beth, Connie and Cheryl. I almost blew my load in my pants right there. Apparently, it was a temporary memento of how my wife had helped them with their lackluster sex lives. The next time the ladies wore them; there would be the dried pussy juice of my wife on them.

I pulled my cock out right at the front door and slid it up inside Karen's pussy. Her pussy was so gaped, I could hardly feel it at all. With my mind filled with images of how her pussy got so broken, I started to cum almost immediately deep inside her womb. My cum slowly dropped out of her pussy when I pulled my cock out of her. She kicked off her heel and slid it underneath so my cum and her juices would run into her shoe. I then carried her tired body upstairs. Karen was so tired, she didn't even bother cleaning herself up. She told me that was the weekend of her dreams and would love to make it an annual tradition. I asked her why she couldn't do it more frequently....