Housewife Awakening Pt. 17

Story Info
An old beginning in our marriage.
1.4k words
4.39
2.7k
3
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 16

A few changes happened rather quickly in the arrangements my wife and I had been keeping. Sarah had met a girl her age and, while she was very grateful to my Karen and I for nurturing her sexuality, she felt she had to spend all of her time with her new girlfriend. We both understood and wished her well. Shortly thereafter, an economic downturn gripped our area and the company my wife worked for with Cheryl and Connie was forced to close. Their husbands were also both affected and they moved away for other jobs. We did hear that Cheryl and Connie ended up working together at another company and continued their sexual relationship together; not willing to give everything pleasurable up!

Worst of all, Erin's husband had to take a job in a different city. Erin and her husband ended up moving away. I was able to buy the Hismith from Erin so my wife and I could continue her pussy massage sessions on our own. Donna had found herself a man and confided in my wife that he was a wonderful man with an amazingly thick 10" cock. Thankfully, Beth and Steve were not affected and neither was Jennifer in her Avon business. My wife and Beth still had their Sunday afternoon get togethers every week after church. On top of their passionate love making sessions, the two ladies used the Hismith on each other every week to continue their pussy massage routines. My wife hadn't tried the 6" thick attachment since Erin used it on her a few months prior but her pussy could easily take the 4" thick attachment now. Her and Beth were both graduated to that size.

Jennifer and my wife hooked up at least once every two weeks for several intense hours of deep fisting, foot and shoe fucking. The pace was a bit more manageable and I was fucking Karen pretty much daily. Life was extremely good. And then my stepdaughter left her idiot of a husband.

I should have mentioned that I have a stepdaughter earlier on. My wife was married briefly before she met me. I started into our marriage as a stepfather. I have described this in another story series, Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet, here on Literotica if you are interested. Sherry is 36 years old now and is even sexier than 15 years ago. She had nowhere to go, so my wife welcomed her back home. I was excited and terrified at this idea. Sherry and I had fooled around for a couple of years before she moved away from home. In between servicing my wife's high sex drive, I had become sexually active with Sherry and a couple of her friends. I'm fairly certain my wife never found any of this out but, if she did, she never said anything to this day. Some secrets were about to come out between my wife and I and Sherry.

Sherry was all moved in and I couldn't resist her. I started sniffing her panties, nylons and shoes and dropping loads in and on them. Those smells came right back to me and were driving me into a level of horny I hadn't felt in years. Sherry had also returned to her touchy-feely self with me and many of the habits she had in her early 20s still stuck. She would come into my office when she got home from work, kiss me on the cheek and drop her heels off beside my desk before she headed to her room or the shower. It seemed like she was trying to re-kindle our previous relationship and it was working. She was working every day with my cum inside her shoes and kept leaving them for me. She knew I would fuck them like I used to.

After a couple of weeks of my wife trying to hide her extra-marital trysts, I decided to take advantage of her Sunday afternoon away with Beth. Sherry and I decided to do a movie afternoon like we used to. We both sat on the couch and Sherry swung her legs over onto my lap. She was wearing only a pajama t-shirt and a pair of black flats on her bare feet. My cock went right to full rager instantly. I knew exactly what do. As the movie began, I gently massaged her feet with her shoes still on. Then I popped her heel out the one flat and slid my cock right in under her foot until my cock head was nestled under her toes. I slowly peeled off her other flat and gave her the foot massage of her life. I looked over at her and she was looking right at me. Without saying a word, we both knew it was back on. She started to fuck my cock with her foot and shoe. I raised her other foot up and started licking and sucking her long slender toes. This gave me a good view of her pussy. She had no panties on and I could see her pussy was a lot more used looking that it was when she was 21.

When I sensed I was about to blow my load, I pulled her foot and shoe off my cock. I guided my stepdaughter over to me, lifted her pajama shirt and she straddled my cock in one swift motion. Her loose, damp pussy and the sweat from her toes on my cock head ensured a slippery entrance. I held her tight and we kissed deeply. I told her not to move for a few minutes because I wanted to enjoy being deep inside her pussy first. Slowly but surely, she started to gyrate her hips and ride me in and out. Knowing I wouldn't last long, I pulled her off my cock and dove my tongue into her pussy.

I licked her pussy and clit hard while I plunged three fingers in and out of her pussy until she came hard on my face. After she came and her fluids were running thick, I tucked a fourth finger and my thumb and started to press my hand inside her body. I couldn't believe it but she easily sucked my whole hand into her pussy. I fisted her to another orgasm and then she straddled my cock again. I didn't last long before I blew a load deep inside my stepdaughter's gaping pussy. We took a breather and continued to watch the movie. We finished the movie and decided to watch another.

I fucked Sherry again and then started fisting her again. Just as she was bucking against my fist and I was plunging harder, we both heard my wife clear her throat behind us. We froze. Just when I thought I was going to feel a butcher's knife in my back, Karen said "I'm glad you two are still in love". She told me to pull my hand out of her daughter and she was going to show me how to please her.

My mind was blown as I watched my wife slip off her right church heel and put her sweaty toes against her own daughter's gaping hole. Karen told me, as she slid her foot inside Sherry's pussy that she also had a sexual relationship with her. She said it was my fault because she could smell her own daughter's pussy and feet on the dildos, vibrators, panties and shoes I used to fuck her with when Sherry still lived at home. She told me the smell became intoxicating to her and she started even making room for the two of us to carry on. Eventually, she had to try the real thing for herself.

Karen said it started with a movie night for the two of them. It had started with an innocent foot rub like it had with me. It went from a foot rub to them making love to each other. As my wife went on, she continued to fuck her daughter's pussy hard with her bare foot. Sherry had several orgasms on her mother's foot before my wife pulled out of her. We all slept in our bed that night. Sherry pretty much picked up where Sarah left off. Sherry marveled at her mother's enormous pussy. She slid her black flats into Karen's pussy and she slept with them in her all night. In the morning, Sherry wore those soaked flats to work. My wife and I talked about the future and she forgave me for not telling her myself about what Sherry and I had done years ago.