Housewife Awakening Pt. 16

Story Info
Housewife fully embracing lesbian sex, fisting and fetishes.
1k words
4.23
4.8k
5
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 15

My wife's massage sessions with Erin continued to intensify during her bi-weekly visits to the point where Erin found it was time for Karen to step up from the 14" long and 4" thick dildo. Erin had ordered the largest dildo attachment that was available for the Hismith but, before it arrived, she was adding a 10.5" long inmi Double Team Remote Vibe alongside the 14" monster to put Karen into an orgasmic trance. All of my wife's friends were now also getting pussy massages from Erin but none had taken it as far as my wife was. Only Beth, Connie and Jennifer (Karen introduced her to Erin) had graduated to the 10" long and 2.5" thick dildo while the rest of the ladies (Cheryl, Sarah and Donna) were reaching their peak of orgasmic perfection with the 6" long and 2.5" thick dildo. All of the ladies had also started leaving pairs of their flats and heels at Erin's to get them soaked with each others' pussy juices.

When the much larger 14" long and 6" thick dildo attachment arrived, both Erin and my wife were skeptical if it would even work. Erin was worried that my wife would be in too much pain to even achieve a single orgasm. My wife's pussy had about a 2" opening gape that was now permanent but this was the largest thing she'd ever seen. However, upon seeing it, something inside my wife stirred and craved to be filled beyond anything she'd had before. Erin warmed my wife up with a thorough double fisting and worked her pussy harder than she ever had before. Erin was plunging both of her hands in past the wrist and rotating and grinding in deeper and deeper. My wife was loving it and had several orgasms during the warm up.

Once Erin figured she was ready, she pulled out her hands, lubed up the monsterous dildo and slowly started to work it into my wife's pussy. Once the enormous head of the dildo popped in past her pussy lips, she was possessed (as Erin described it). She told Erin to hold onto the machine and she beared down on this enormous invader as hard as she could. Her pussy lips were stretched beyond anything Erin had ever seen but Karen was taking it all in slowly. At about 10" of depth, my wife stopped her pushing. She was completely full. Her pussy had nothing left to give and no more ability to stretch. Before Erin even turned the machine on, my wife's orgasms started.

Instead of trying to turn the Hismith on, Erin grabbed a Hitachi vibrator and put it to my wife's stretched out clit. As soon as those vibrations hit her clit, she started convulsing in waves of orgasms. Erin said my wife's pussy was convulsing but was so stretched and full, it wasn't leaking a drop of her orgasms. After about 15 minutes of this, my wife passed out.

As Erin slowly pulled the enormous dildo out of my wife's pussy, her juices gushed out everywhere. Knowing this might happen, Erin had already placed a pair of Jennifer's size 12 brown leather flats close at hand. She slipped one of the flats under my wife's ass to catch the torrent of pussy juice as she removed the giant dildo.

Once the dildo was removed, Erin took a few moments to admire my wife's gaping pussy. It was a completely destroyed cavern hanging open about 4" now. Erin then slipped the other of Jennifer's size 12 flats deep inside my wife's soaking, slippery pussy.

Before my wife came back to, Erin had removed both flats and placed them on her chest between her breasts and her chin. My wife awakened with a look of complete euphoria on her face. Seeing Jennifer's flats, she took the one that had caught her juices and poured some all over her breasts. She asked Erin to massage her nipples and breasts. Erin both massaged and devoured Karen's breasts while Karen slipped the other flat back inside her pussy. The session finally wrapped up and Erin put Jennifer's flats back in the special cupboard where she now kept the "shoe club" shoes.

Being Tuesday, my wife had spent a bit of her work day teasing and fooling around with both Connie and Cheryl. Their typical day was teasing each other with shoeplay and flashing their panties or pussies. My wife usually had one of their shoes in her pussy for part of the day and, if two of them happened to be in the bathroom at the same time, they would lick, finger and fist each other to a quick orgasm and return to work. By the time my wife got home, she was still very aroused despite being teased and fucked at work and fully satisfied at her massage. Most nights I'd fuck her as soon as she got in the door and then Sarah would come around after dinner and spend the night.

Occasionally, she'd return home with Connie or Cheryl and let me watch them fist and foot fuck each other. I never got to fuck Connie or Cheryl but, being that Sarah was still coming around after dinner every day and spending the night, I got to watch my wife and Sarah fist and foot fuck each other and then they'd let me take turns fucking them both.

My favourite was my wife on her back with Sarah on top of her on her back with both of their pussies presented to me. I'd slide in and out of my wife a few strokes and then switch to Sarah's pussy for a few strokes. I'd repeat this until I was ready to cum. I was allowed to cum in either of them but it was usually Sarah's tighter pussy that set me off. I'd bury my cock and shoot the first spurts in her pussy and then switch and shoot my remaining cum deep inside my wife.

They'd usually eat each other out afterwards and lap up all of my cum and their juices before we all fell asleep. Every morning, my wife would wake up with either Sarah's hand or one of her feet deep inside her pussy. Some nights, Sarah would sleep with her face buried in my wife's pussy or they would sleep end to end with their toes in each others' mouths.

While I loved this pattern, I wasn't prepared for what was coming next in our marriage...