How Another Couple Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they left to shower, Kim took me aside and said: "Don't leave me alone I am so turned on if Alan asked me now, I would fuck the whole crew. After I would hate myself for doing it."

I asked: "What about being an extra? You like being watched would you like to do that?"

Kim said: "Fuck no, if I get naked, I will defiantly start fucking and sucking any cock that is near me. Just don't let me be alone, you need to not let me do anything sexual here."

We didn't watch the next scene as Liz wasn't in it. The pool was not in use by the film company so, we went out there to take a break. A guy around our age was sitting in a lounge chair drinking a beer.

He told use there are beer and sodas in the fridge at the pool house.

I asked Kim what she wanted and she said: "Soda, I don't want alcohol to cloud my judgement."

I went and got us each a soda and went I got back she was sitting beside the guy talking so, I pulled another chair and joined the conversation.

Turns out his name is Luke and it is his family that owns the property. I asked him: "Why did you decide to lease the house to the group that you did?"

Luke said: "I have stock in the company so, I knew we could move into the guest house and keep the property."

Kim asked: "Did you know that it would be use for this kind of thing?"

He smiled and said: "The contact person from the company told me, if we allowed them to rent to porn companies. They could pay us more for the use of the property. I talked it over with my wife and she was all for it."

Kim then asked him: "Your daughters are extras in some of the videos and they party with the actors after. They also said your wife is doing it too. Are you ok with that?"

He then said: "They are not my daughters the truth is my wife doesn't know who their fathers are. I had been divorced and was on a swinger's cruise when I met her. We have had an open relationship form the start."

I then asked him: "Doesn't it bother you that your wife is in the videos even if she isn't having sex?"

His said: "My first marriage was for convenance, she was a lesbian and I am gay. We both needed to look straight for family and business reasons. Coming from a very Christian Community, both of our fathers are Deacons in the church. If either of us came out our families would have disowned us.

We grew up together and dated when we went to college. She was invited to a party and we both went. We didn't know it was a sex party for bisexual people. Her roommate pegged her as being gay or bi so she invited her. When we arrived, her roommate kissed her and told her everybody at the party is gay or bi. Just be yourself and have fun.

We decided to get married to hide our sexuality from our families and It worked."

Kim asked: "So, why did you get divorced?"

Luke smiled and said: "Her dad was caught giving a blow job at a gay bath house. Turned out her mom knew and shared men with him. So, she didn't need to hide her sexuality anymore."

I asked: "What about you and your parents, do they know now that you are gay?"

He said: "My parents died ten years ago so for me it isn't an issue any longer."

Kim asked him: "I heard about and after party, do you take part?"

He said: "No, my health doesn't allow me that pleasure any longer."

About then Liz found us and said: "My next scene is in about half an hour if you want to watch it."

We did and told Luke it was nice talking with him. Liz led us to what I guess was the main ballroom at one time. There were day beds scattered around the room and what looked like a huge mattress in the middle.

Alan came up to us and said to Kim: "Last chance to join in. There will be thirty people involved in the actual sex. Plus, several naked female extras. You can wear a mask to hide who you are if you like. Two of the other extras are."

As he walked away, I asked Kim: "Do you want to do it?"

She said: "I do, but I don't think I could stop myself from joining in the sex. So, I better not."

I was amazed it was like a scene out of Caligula. It was incredible to watch. Kim grabbed my arm and pointed something out to me. It was Luke's wife and step-daughters, they were not extras. They were full participants in the orgy.

In the finally all the males showered Lukes's step-daughters with cum.

We met up with Liz and Dick and they told us they were skipping the after party. That they going to a club to party with some of the male talent and asked us to tag along.

Before I could say anything, Kim told them: "We would love too."

So, off we went and soon we were in a private section of a club. It had its own DJ and service bar. The thing that stood out was there were more black men than white. Also, more white women than black. Most of the white women were with their white husbands and one or two black men were sitting with them.

Liz led us to a table that was two pushed together. The four black men we met in the makeup room were already sitting there.

When we sat down Liz introduced us to them. They were Troy, Marcus, Sid. and Randy. He was the one that tried to talk Kim into being in a scene with him.

I told them: "I am not much of a dancer, but Kim loves to. Sid asked Liz to dance and she took Kim's arm and dragged her along. They danced for several songs when a slow number came on.

Kim went to come back to the table, but Sid stopped her and took her into his arms. She gave in and danced with him. A second slow song followed and they kept dancing. I noticed he was holding her closer and whispering into her ear.

She pulled back and looked at him as he smiled and nodded his head. I saw her hand leave his shoulder and move down. It was on the side away from me so I couldn't see. But I did see her eyes get wide and it looked like she was saying 'WOW'.

After that they came back and she downed the drink I had gotten her. She then said: "Any more of these better be virgin. I want to keep my wits about me."

Just then Marcus took her hand and led her back on the dance floor. Two numbers in and another slow song came on. Marcus pulled her tight to him and she closed her arms around his neck. They looked more like lovers than two people that just met. He looked like he was grinding his cock on her.

Again, she moved her hand only this time it was on the side I could see. I was shocked, Kim was feeling his cock through his pants.

They dance three more fast songs before coming back. She downed her next drink a virgin like she asked for. I pulled her close and asked her: "Are you having fun?"

She answered: "Yes."

I then asked her: "Did you feel anything that you like?"

She looked like a dear caught in the head lights and said: "You saw that? I am so sorry."

I smiled and told her: "No, you are not. It was the second one you felt since we got her. Relax and have fun I am ok with you having some fun."

Troy came over and asked me: "Can I steal her away for a few dances?"

I told him: "Sure enjoy yourself with my wife."

Kim gave a funny look because of what I said. I just called to her and said: "Have more fun."

As they got to the floor the song ended and a slow song came on. She moved close to him putting her left hand on his neck and as he pulled her closer her right hand went right for his cock.

Randy came over and sat with me. Of the four he was by far the best looking. The other three were very good looking but Randy had not only the looks, he had a confidence about him. He was about six foot three with broad shoulders. I had noticed him during the filming, he was shaped like a swimmer. With narrow waist and hips compared to his broad shoulders.

He spoke saying: "Did you mean what you said."

I asked him: "What I said about what?"

He said: "Did you mean for her to have more fun doing what we can both see her having fun doing to Troy?"

I smiled and he said: "I take that as a yes. Tell me how would you like to see her holding my cock? When they come back, I am going to dance with her next. Order her two drinks to have ready when they get back."

I asked him: "Why two drinks?"

He told me: "I noticed she downs a drink each time she comes back. When I get her on the dance floor and we start to dance I am going to tell her to not just feel my cock like the others.

I'm going to tell her to take it out of my pants. So, she can see how nice her hand looks holding my black cock. I will make sure you can see her holding it.

Then I will tell her to think about how good it would feel when it is hard and sliding in her pussy. I expect she will be nervous, so I will tell her if she wants to calm her nerves. I gave you something to add to her drink that will take that away. But, not affect her making up her mind if she wants to have my cock inside her. Are you ok with that?"

I told him: "I am not ok giving my wife any kind of drug. If she wants to have sex with you, I am ok with it. In fact, I am looking forward to it. I was hoping she would have agreed to being an extra during the orgy scene today."

Randy smiled and said: "There isn't any drug, I will tell her that so she thinks there is. I have done this before to help a wife to get over her nervousness.

I will tell her if she wants something to calm her, to look at you and nod her head. Then you make like you are dropping something into her drink. That is why I had you order two drinks. So, she could choose which drink to have. The one she thinks has the calming drug or they one without."

I hen asked if: "If she agrees where will we go for it to happen?"

He said: "My condo is across the street we will go there."

I said: "I thought that is a hotel not condos?"

Randy said: "The lower two thirds is a hotel the top third is condos. The owner did that to help finance the building. The condos have a separate entrance so we don't have to deal with the lobby or hotel elevators."

Kim came back to the table with Troy, Randy stood and whisked her back onto the dance floor. The third son was a slow one and just like he said. When she went to feel his cock, he stopped her and whispered in her ear.

Kim got a devilish look on her face and reached for the zipper on his pants. When she got his cock out, I thought I might cum in my pants. She looked so hot holding his huge black cock in her small white hand.

I then saw they were talking as she was slowly stroking his cock. She then turned to look at me and nodded her head. I made like I was putting something into one of her drinks. They finished that song and when a fast one came on. He tucked his cock away and they came back to the table. She downed the one she thinks I put a drug in. She then asked me: "Why did you get two?"

I explained: "I thought it best to get two. So, you could choose which one you wanted. We both know you just decided to maybe take things further and I helped give you that option."

She downed the second drink and they headed back to the dance floor.

Liz who had heard Randy and I talking and witnessed Kim holding Randy's cock and said to me: "I knew once she saw and held his cock. She was going to want to have sex with him. I am glad you are ok with it and helped Randy with his trick to calm her jitters."

I asked her: "We will most likely be all night. What about you and Dick?"

She said: "Honey we already have a two-bedroom suite across the street. If Kim doesn't want all four of the guys. I will take care of the ones she doesn't want."

I asked her: "Do you think she may want more than just Randy?"

Liz said: "If I know Randy and I do know him extremely well. He is asking her that now."

I asked: "How do you know that?"

She said: "Because he just signaled the DJ to play another slow song. He will ask her when it started. If it will be just him, or if she would like to really enjoy herself with more than just him. If she is interested in more than just him. She will look this way and show with her fingers how many she wants to enjoy."

I asked her: "What if she wants them all what will you do?"

Liz smiled and told me: "I will have Dick take me onto the dance floor and he will hold me against him with me facing away from him. That is the signal that we are looking to enjoy black cock.

I will have plenty of black cocks to choose from. That is why we get a two-bed room suite. One to fuck in and one to sleep in."

What if Kim doesn't agree to this?"

She said: "Then you guys would use one bedroom and Dick and I would go to Randy's condo to party till we needed to sleep. Then we would come to the suite and crash in the other bedroom."

Kim and Randy came back to the table and Kim said: "Honey Randy has invited us to his condo. I need you to tell me you know just what that means."

I told her: "I know you are going to experience his black cock that I watched you playing with. So, you know I am looking forward to watching you loving every second of it. Let's go."

While Kim was talking to me, Liz was talking to Randy. Who then whispered to Kim, she then went to Liz and talked.

Kim smiled as Liz was talking to her and came back to talk to me. She asked me: "Are you ok if we all go to the hotel where Liz and Dick have a suite?"

I asked her: "By all, you mean Liz, Dick, and Randy, or the five of us plus, the other three guys?"

Kim got that devilish smile again and said: "Just in case I want to enjoy more than just Randy. Is that something you might enjoy watching me do?"

Before I could answer her, she reached down and felt my cock.

Her smile got wider as she said: "Your cock seems to like the idea of me with more than one black cock. What do you think, condo or hotel?"

I told her: "Fuck it, the more the merrier. You realize all four guys are going to want to fuck you. Are you ok with being gang banged?"

Kim still smiling said: "Yes, after having felt all their cocks. I can't explain it, but I want to let them all fuck me. Will you hate me if I do?"

I told her: "Not as long as you don't mind me using our cell phones to record it."

So, the eight of us went to Liz and Dicks suite. Once there Liz started kissing Kim as they slowly striped each other. Once they were both nude, they laid on the floor as Liz went down on Kim till, she had an orgasm.

Then Kim returned the favor eating out Liz. The four guys stripped as Dick and I watched the show. Then they went to work on Kim and Liz. Randy offered his cock to Kim to suck as Troy started eating her pussy.

Liz was sucking Marcus while Sid ate her pussy. Troy moved up and started feeding Kim's pussy his big black cock. As it started to enter her, she stopped sucking Randy.

She told Troy: "Go slow, I have never had anything that big fuck me before."

She then went back to sucking or I should say. Trying to suck Randy's huge black cock. When Troy was about five inches in, Kim started to orgasm. Randy pulled away and told her: "Just enjoy the ride. You and I have all night to enjoy each other."

He came over to me and asked me: "Are you willing to let her spend the night with me when all this is over? If so after she has enjoyed the others, I want to take her up to my condo just she and I. We will meet all of you for breakfast around ten down in the restaurant tomorrow."

I told him: "On two conditions, one I want to watch her enjoying your cock here before you leave. Two she needs to come and ask me for my permission to go with you."

Randy smiled and said: "Smart man, if she has your permission, she won't have any guilty feeling about spending the night with me without you there."

I then asked him: "Given your profession, are you able to record Kim and yourself? I would love to be able to watch it back home."

Randy smiled and said: "I can do that and do you one better if both of you agree. In three days, the company Liz the guys and I work for has chartered a smaller cruise ship for a four-day cruise.

They are filming dozens of scenes and Kim can participate but not be in the finished videos. You could also join in if you want."

I told him: "I like it, why don't you tell her about it before we meet up tomorrow if she spends the night with you. Don't let her know that I already know about it."

We then heard Troy tell Kim: "I'm ready to cum where do you want it?"

Kim said: "Please cum in my married white pussy."

She then looked at me with a look of fear realizing what she said. I smiled and nodded my head to let her know I was alright with it.

She mouthed thank you just as Troy filled her with his cum. As he pulled out Dick moved in and sucked his cock clean.

He then asked Kim: "May I?"

She looked at me an again I nodded my approval. Then she shocked the hell out of me and had Randy laughing.

She told Dick: "Eat my black lovers cum out of my married white pussy you cuckold faggot."

I said to Randy: "I don't know where that came from. I never heard her talk like that."

He told me: "Liz must have told her Dick likes to be called cuckold and faggot."

Here I was talking to a guy I just met that was not only going to have sex with my wife. She was also might want to after, spend the night with him. Without me being there, and I liked the guy and could see us becoming friends.

Marcus has just told Liz he was ready to cum. She told him: "Feed it to Kim she hasn't tasted back cum yet."

Kim heard her and moved over so Marcus could cum in her mouth. Normally Kim prefers hat I don't cum in her mouth and when I do, she always spits it out. So, I was looking forward to what she would do when he filled her mouth with his load.

He stood up as she knelt in front of him. Her mouth was wide open and he started to cum. The first shot went right in her mouth, the second went half in and on her fore head. He then painted her face with the rest.

I was shocked when she closed her mouth and swallowed. He then used his cock to push the rest of it off her face into her mouth and she again swallowed it. But what blew me away was she started sucking his cock clean and when done thanked him for giving her his cum.

Best of all I got everything on my cell phone. Next Sid got her on all fours and started fucking her doggy style. Liz handed him some lube and a small but plug.

I expected her to protest as I didn't think she was going to be willing to let these guys fuck her ass given the size of their cocks. But she let him lube her and shove the plug into her ass.

He had been fucking her for around ten minutes when Liz showed her a bigger but plug. Kim nodded yes and Liz handed it to Sid. He removed the first one and handed it to Liz took the lube from her and squirted it in and around Kim's asshole.

It took some doing but he got in into her ass. Liz then told her: "Honey after you get use to that one, you and I need to go to the bathroom so I can help you to clean out your bowels."

Sid had great stamina as by now he had been fucking my wife for close to a half hour. I mentioned it to Randy who informed me they had all taken Viagra.

Liz told Sid: "Time for her to cleanout we'll be back."

When they came back Sid Laid down and Kim mounted him. Marcus got behind her and lubed her asshole. I got close so I could get the shot as his cock started into her. I could see up her asshole it was wide opened.

Liz told her: "Take a deep breath and just relax. He will go slow till you get used to it."

He did and Sid stayed still. Once Marcus has about half his cock in her he started for fuck her. Soon she was enjoying the feeling of his whole cock up her ass. Then Sid and Marcus started fucking her in a rhythm and Kim was loving it.

When Troy offered her his cock to suck, she told him: "Not now I am enjoying this too much to try and suck your cock."

Marcus said: "I am ready in your ass or in your mouth again?"

Kim told him: "I don't think I want your cock back in my mouth after you have it in my ass."

Liz told her: "Sweety if you are going to continue fucking black guys, you need to get used to it. Besides I cleaned you out good won't be any different than going from your cunt to your mouth."