How Business is Done Pt. 05

Story Info
How business is really done - ethics are optional.
2k words
4.6
2.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Classes were getting more and more interesting. Unlike I was accustomed to in the small private schools, students felt empowered to push back on the instructors and argue with their presentations, most of which were sound legal doctrines tested over the ages. Students demanded the professors use only their preferred pronouns when calling on them. Others demanded the right to walk out if they were triggered by a comment. Then a big one came; some were demanding that all students in the class receive the same grade. They argued that any difference in grades was due to systemic racism and historic prejudice against people that, through no fault of their own, didn't receive a great high school education.

I listened to all of this and wondered if these people really understood how the world works. Did they think if they just threw a temper tantrum that the professors would give up and give them what they wanted? From what I had heard from Mom and Bert, they might be more successful if they spread their legs for the professor to enjoy their favors. It worked that way for the woman in sororities, it seemed.

***

The entertainment committee chair called a meeting to plan the party and determine roles that needed to be filled.

"Ladies let's go through how we always conduct our parties here at house. For those of you new to this committee, there are many roles to fill to make it successful. We need to issue invitations to the fraternity brothers we want to attend. Linda, can you take the lead on that and round up the help you need?"

"Yes, I did that last year."

"We need two people to check our guests in the front door and determine their legality for alcoholic drinks. All men under 21 will be given a red wrist band. The others get green. Who wants to volunteer for that?"

I raised my hand. At least that might get me away from the real action.

"Thanks Jackie. Can you talk another sister into helping you? Let me know who volunteers.

"Next we need three people to be at the direct contributions table. The guys will be steered there after they are checked in. A fifty-dollar donation will be suggested but if guys want special attention in our VIP room, that will be $1000. Before they leave the table, give them a receipt for their donation. Who wants to take responsibility for this?"

I spoke up, "I have a friend in mind who would do that. All of you know Deb, I think."

The chair replied, "She'd be perfect. No previous experience is needed so a new member would be fine. She has a very outgoing personality which always brings in more money. Let me know if she accepts. Thanks Jackie."

"Next, we need three people to help the caterers with food service. They are bringing all the trays so our job would be to pass the trays around all the rooms where our guests are drinking. Who can take the lead on this?" Amira volunteered to round up that crew.

"We will have three private security men here. One at the front door helping with the guest clearance, one on this main level to monitor for over-consumption and control how many guests are down being serviced. The third will be in the downstairs rec room to monitor for any problems, disputes, over-consumption, etc. They will be in voice communication if help is needed. We talked to their boss and they've agreed that they will take their pay in trade. That means we need three sisters to make themselves available after the party is over. Who wants to volunteer for this assignment?"

Shamille raised her hand. She was one of five black sisters in our sorority. "I will," she said. "Can we use the same rooms upstairs that we did last year?"

The chair replied, "You mean those two we set aside for private discussions? Those will do." Some of the committee members laughed. They knew all about those private discussions. I learned later that one of the ladies had squirted all over the place in her orgasmic pleasure. It was a mess to clean up.

"Now, let's talk about the rec room jobs. Lindsay has already lined up the two shifts of ladies to take on the action. There will be ten on each shift and the shift will last an hour. The guard will only allow 15 men at a time down there starting this year. I need three of you to provide drinks to the ladies and our guests, towels, extra tubes of KY, condoms as requested, and help with any cleanups needed. Last year, we had more than the usual semen leaks and some of the men waiting ejaculated before they could even get near a lady. That's why we're not allowing as many men standing waiting for their turn. It was a mess, but our cleanup team did a hell of a job. Shamille, you were down there as I remember, but were you servicing or cleaning?"

"I was servicing. Most of the time I was working two guys at a time, in fact."

"Now wait a minute," our chair said. "I thought we had a rule that a lady could only entertain one man at a time."

"But Amy was not feeling well, and I took over her responsibility. We had to stay on schedule."

"Oh, I forgot that. Did you service six guests rather than three?"

"Only five. Her first guy was huge, and she had a lot of pain dealing with him. She left after that."

"I understand. I'll talk to Lindsay. All the servicing ladies should know if they sense their guest is too big for them, they should ask him to move to another lady. We always have at least one lady on duty who can accommodate cocks up to 14 inches. Those are rare."

Shamille replied, "Not in the hood."

"Yes, but the hood is not in the fraternities," the chair exclaimed.

"Well, their dicks are. Two of the Sigma Chi brothers are at least that long. I know from personal experience."

"Shamille, stop bragging," said her best friend, Jacqueline. Shamille threw a paper cup at her.

"Let's get back to the need we have. Who will volunteer to round up the three needed to support the service team?" Christine volunteered.

"Now the last jobs to fill will be the VIP rooms. These are important and only the mega contributors to the charity will have access. Who wants to volunteer?"

Carly spoke up, "The two who covered those duties last year have graduated. Can you tell us what's involved?"

"Sure. The guys expect special services for their money. They will want hand or foot jobs, blow jobs, normal clit licking, nipple nursing, maybe licking a lady's asshole, maybe a rim job, definitely normal fucking and possibly anal fucking. One guy two years ago wanted his prostate massaged."

"Whoa," said Johanna. "That's all my specialties. I had no idea you had a job that is perfect for me. I'll find someone to help."

Carly spoke up, "I'll help. I can do all of that."

"Before we adjourn, is there anything else I've missed?"

"Yes," I replied. "Shamille said she would take responsibility for servicing the security guys and you agreed that she could use two rooms upstairs. Do those rooms need to be assigned to two ladies during the party."

"Good question, Jackie. Let me explain. During the party, our sisters will be circulating around the house talking to our guests. As sometimes happens, one of our guests will ask a sister if they could get away from the crowd and have a quiet talk. She will take him upstairs and they can do whatever they want."

"I do have one more. Are cameras allowed in the rec room or the VIP rooms?"

"Absolutely not," the chair said.

I said, "I'm sorry for asking all these questions."

"No apology needed. This is all new to you and I'm happy you're asking questions. One day, you might oversee planning a party."

The committee adjourned. At least I now knew what was expected. It was all so matter-of-fact and business-like. I wondered if this was the way they would handle real jobs one day. If your lawyer boss had a rough day in court, just give him a blow job on the way home. If a judge asked you to review the facts of a case ahead of the trial, meet him in his chambers and do a strip tease and let him lick you ass. Or better still, you lick his. If you need more vacation than you have a right to, just invite your boss to dinner and a night in the hotel. I'm sure his wife will support you. She did the same thing. This window on the real business world was wide open and the view was getting clearer every day. I was becoming numb to it all.

***

As Jackie learned late that evening, Alex had had an interesting day.

She reported:

"I and my senior advisor arrived at a warehouse just outside of town. It was non-descript and partially hidden among other warehouses. She called the phone number given and a man walked out to meet us.

"'Hey ladies, come on inside,' he said.

"We followed him in and learned his name was Jose. The man the sorority normally dealt with had been arrested on drug charges. Jose stepped in to handle the business while his partner was trying to fight the charges and avoid extradition.

"He said, 'I understand you need 20 cases of beer, a case of Jack black label, six bottles of Johnnie Walker red, 3 bottles of Woodford and 2 of Patron. Oh, also three Blue Coat. That comes to $1235 retail. You asked for your customary discount for services rendered. Is that right?"

"The senior advisor said, 'That's right.'

"Good, that will be $494 in cash. Let's go to the back room for the services."

"I had no idea what was going on, but I followed her back.

"When in the back room, Jose began removing his trousers and my advisor began undressing. No words were spoken. They seemed to know the routine.

"As I watched in horror, Jose helped her lay on an air mattress that was covered in a white sheet. He began by nursing and massaging her breasts while she sucked his cock. After a few moments, he moved down to bury his face in her crotch. She moaned and arched her back. He licked her clit in a vigorous circular path. She seemed to climax. While she twisted and lifted her bottom off the sheet, Jose quickly turned her over and inserted into her vagina from behind. Both bucked and moaned. Finally with a loud grunting sound, Jose unloaded.

"He stood, with his penis partially erect and reached for me. He removed my halter top as I stood petrified. Burying his face in my cleavage, he reached behind me, slipped his hand down the back of my shorts to rub and then insert a finger in my butt. Never have I had a finger in my rectum, but it felt good. I relaxed and let him slip it in farther. As my senior advisor watched closely, I tugged on his erect penis and another three spurts of thick semen shot onto the floor.

"Jose thanked us for coming and asked us to come back. The alcohol would be delivered that night to the backdoor of the sorority house.

"After paying the cash, we returned to the car. My advisor said, 'You did good in there. That's the way you get a 60% discount in the real business world. I even had some great sex. Next time, you can come and bring another girl who needs the training'.

"I now understand more of the sorority's expectations. It wasn't that bad, Jackie. He was clean and not abusive, and I had no semen in me that needed to be flushed. Not bad at all. I think I've always associated sex with love. Now I see it's also sex with business."

The End of Part 5