How Business is Done Pt. 06

Story Info
How business is really done - ethics are optional.
1.9k words
4.33
1.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb invited me for dinner at her apartment. As I mentioned earlier, Alex shares it with her. They had prepared a seafood casserole with steamed spinach and Hawaiian rolls. Delicious.

Alex had purchased six beers from the delivery made to her sorority house. Because she had helped pay for it with her sexual favors, her only cost was twenty-five cents a can. The sorority didn't bother with her age issue.

Deb had visited the TV studio with a senior sister, Stacy, to secure a five-minute spot on three local news shows. The purpose was to explain their effort to raise funds for the shelter. They had prepared a short video with two women telling their stories of abuse. To protect their identity, the women's faces were blurred. To the average viewer, these were appalling examples of normally unseen crimes against both women and children. Deb was very proud of their work to raise the money. She and Stacy were interviewed by the news anchor. They wore lovely professional attire and thought everything was on track. It was scheduled to run in three days.

The next morning, Stacy called and said they were needed at the station for a meeting with the owner. When they arrived, the staff assistant accompanied them to the owner's office.

Deb said, "I suspected something was amiss when the owner, a middle-aged man, stood and came to hug Stacy. They kissed before she introduced me. Stacy said that he had attended Yale and was in Sigma Nu. He was class of '94 and was a frequent visitor to KKG during his years there. Stacy asked if he were ready. I had no idea what she was talking about. He said 'Yes' and they walked toward a room on the other side of his desk. She asked me to come along.

"When I walked in the door, I saw a bed and a bathroom. She began taking off her clothes and motioned for me to follow her lead. The owner removed his. I realized immediately what was expected and I had to do the same. He was a sophisticated sex addict. After sitting on the edge of the bed, he pulled Stacy's hand to have her stand in front of him. As he cupped her naked butt, he lapped at her clit. She spread her legs enough for his hand to separate her cheeks and rub her asshole with fingers of both hands. She relaxed her anal muscles to allow both fingers to slide into her rectum for a few seconds.

"She evidently knew this preference of his from prior visits. She turned and bent over to moon him and present her anus for his attention. I was grossed out when he rammed his face into her ass and licked her anus. She looked at me and smiled.

"As I stood there naked, I wondered what my role was to be. It didn't take long to find out. He reached for my hand and turned me. He said to bend over. I mooned him like Stacy had done and he moved in. I jumped as I felt his warm tongue work its way up my butthole. It tickled.

"That's all he wanted from us. We dressed and left. Stacy told me in the car that he had agreed to run spots for the sorority in return for a couple of the sisters letting him lick their butts. That's the first time anyone has licked my ass. It felt a little weird, but he was harmless and that was obviously a fetish left over from his days on campus. We saved $5000 by letting him have his fun."

Alex laughed when I asked, "Did you fart in his face?"

Deb giggled and said, "He might have liked that. When I see him again, I'll ask if I should."

Alex replied, "Take Jackie with you. He would love to see two pairs of C-cups like you both have."

Deb replied, "Mine were in full view and he ignored them. He's a pure ass man. To hell with boobs."

***

The invitations went out to both fraternities. After the acceptances and regrets came back by email, we learned that sixty guys would be at the party.

Two of our sisters drove up to see Jose for all the alcohol we needed. That evening, I asked how their acquisition went. Both reported that Jose was happy to lick their clits and suck on their nipples for a few minutes. He told them another sorority had just left before they arrived. They assumed he must have fucked them and had no ammo left in his balls.

***

A week later, Alex came to our sorority house for a group lunch. The sororities often get together socially and cooperate on meaningful causes. Competition is still a core competency between them as they try to attract the same type of pledge: pretty, fit, rich, sophisticated in public, sex hungry in private with a fun, outgoing personality. Connections helped.

At lunch, Alex described the car wash competition that was planned. Two of the sororities, Kappa Alpha Theta (KAT) and her sorority, Pi Beta Phi (PBP) had challenged each other to raise money for the shelter KKG was supporting. The competition was to see who could raise the most money from cars washed the last Saturday before our big party the following weekend. Planning was underway by both. This was a big deal since $10,000 was the bet. The loser would have to donate that much from their pockets to the shelter fund.

The search for a good place to have the cars washed determined that the parking lot of the very large Walmart Supercenter was perfect. The very far section of that lot was rarely used, it was next to a large and busy highway, and it had an entry from that highway.

Two of the sisters called on the manager of the store to seek permission to use that area. The manager supported their cause. She said that many of their customers were in difficult situations and one of their cashiers had been a victim of abuse. The only problem was access to water.

One of the PBP sisters had an uncle who built swimming pools in the area. She knew that in October his business was slow, if not dead. He might be able to help. After just one call, a tank of water was schedule to be delivered for their use. Connections helped.

Alex told us, with a lot of smiles and giggles, what PBP was planning. They had secured promises of help from one of their affiliated fraternities. Ten brothers committed to help the twenty or so sisters kick KAT's butts. Weather was still warm and sunny which allowed the ladies to wear only bikinis and the guys to go shirtless. As most of the men had impressive 6-pack abbs, it would be a very eye-catching contingent of beautiful young people asking drivers to come in from the highway for a car wash. The actual washing of the cars would also be a group effort.

***

On Sunday following the car wash, Alex called. It had gone much better than planned. It seemed that many of the cars coming in were driven by men. (Well, duh!) The ladies discovered that if one of them hopped into the passenger's seat to collect the money and visit with the guy while he waited in line, the tips went up, by a lot.

Deb and I laughed and laughed some more. Just try to name a man who wouldn't enjoy talking to a beautiful young woman wearing a bikini and sitting next to him in the car for five to ten minutes. This would become a new legendary event for study by future sisters. Sure, it was using sex to collect money and claim bragging rights, but it worked. At the end of the day, they had collected $11,945.

KAT was pissed. They didn't think about using their obvious sexual attraction to help their cause. Although they did have help from another fraternity, they could only raise $8,600. After their additional $10,000 donation, the shelter received $30,545.

***

When not in class, all the sisters pitched in to thoroughly clean the house and decorate for the party. A new case of KY Jelly and several boxes of condoms in various sizes were purchased and stored in the rec room supply cabinet. The hundred or so hand towels that would be used for clean ups were pulled from storage and run through the washer and dryer.

The day before the party, the two teams of ladies that would be providing the rec room entertainment went through a dry run. Each decided where in the room they would operate. The team leaders reviewed their selections and helped with pillows and cushions the ladies would need to be comfortable. Servicing several men in one hour was hard on your back, I learned.

The average service time for a guy had, according to the previous year's records, been seven minutes and 25 seconds. Allowing for cleanup time between guests and the fact that each fraternity had more than the usual number of young studs who could fuck for a longer time, all agreed that the 10 crew members on each shift should be able to accommodate the guests. Normally about half the guys would double dip and that went into the equation. All felt comfortable with the plan.

The final check on the video security cameras showed that the entire room was covered. If there was ever a legal challenge to what they were doing, the video footage could be used to show everything was consensual and no one was gang raped or assaulted. Students studying for law degrees respected the law and wanted to be prepared for any future disputes. Also, by later studying the footage, they could determine the average time needed per man for future planning purposes. Of course, the footage was also fun to watch, sort of like Pornhub but with actors you personally knew.

A final entertainment committee meeting was held late Friday. It had been learned that the three security men coming to help were all recently retired marines with twenty or more years of service to our country. They had all served with the owner of the security company. After leaving the service, they became bodyguards for wealthy clients and VIPs visiting Yale or nearby businesses. This new fact caused a stir in the room. It appeared that more ladies would be volunteering to help with the end-of-party thanks upstairs.

The results of the raffle were reported. Nine hundred and eighty-seven tickets out of a thousand were sold for $20 each, most of them to fraternities. That was another $19,740.

I hadn't heard much about the raffle, so I asked what prize was to be given. Our chair said that grand prize was dinner for the winner at our KKG house followed by breakfast at our KKG house. Everyone smiled as they realized that prize left all night open for other activities, of which some came instantly to mind. The date was to be determined by the winner. The drawing would be during the party and the winning ticket number announced on the KKG website on Sunday.

Stacy reported that donations from the TV news promo interviews totaled $27,690. The promo was scheduled to run for the final time on Friday evening, and the donation phone line would remain in service through Saturday.

Direct donations would be collected as planned when the guests arrived.

The End of Part 6