How Business is Done Pt. 04

Story Info
How business is really done - ethics are optional.
2.3k words
4.6
3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the discussion with Bert, I called Deb the next evening. She invited me over. Her apartment, shared with Alex, was just a block away.

After selecting an adult beverage that Alex had secured by mysterious means, we sat in the living room to talk. I gave a summary of the discussion I'd had the previous night. They were not surprised.

Alex replied, "My sisters have already told me that I would need to accompany one of them to negotiate a deal on beer to be delivered. I was told to wear shorts and a halter top. The guy selling the beer likes big breasted ladies."

Deb said, "I'm assigned to work on the fund raiser for the shelter. My team leader told me to go with one of the seniors to learn how to negotiate with the TV station. She said to wear slacks and a thin top that would show the points of my nipples."

I replied, "I wonder what I'll be asked to do?"

Alex said, "I was at the house for a meeting last night. Four guys from an associated fraternity stopped in and went downstairs with six of my sisters. I went down about 20 minutes later to get a soda. They were all naked and having sex on the sofa, the top of a table and on the floor. All six women were busy. The guys were happy. I don't think they even saw me."

Deb asked, "If they had seen you, what would you have done?"

Alex replied, "I probably would have joined in. Those guys were handsome and well hung."

I asked, "Alex, are you still a virgin or haven't you told us something?"

"No, I had sex after a party in August. I was drunk at the time, but I remember him entering me. It hurt, but not as bad as it did the next morning."

Deb said, "Now that you've admitted that I guess I also have an admission."

We stared at her.

"I gave my virginity to my Phys Ed teacher just before I graduated."

I exclaimed, "Jeez Deb. Why did you do that?"

"I was working out late in the gym after school. I'd done that several times. He came in and begin lifting weights near me. We talked and he told me I was only going to get a 'D' in gymnastics. I was surprised and begged him to give me at least a 'B' so I could still be the valedictorian. I would lose it, otherwise.

"He said, 'I'll tell you what. If you do me a favor, I'll do that for you.' He wanted to have sex with me. He said that he'd been watching my boobs grow for four years and just had to fuck me before I graduated. He asked how old I was and when I told him 18, he approached and touched my breasts. He begged. I was scared but being valedictorian was important to my parents. I let him go ahead and do it. My hymen bled for several minutes, but he didn't care. That's when I learned about men. All that matters to them is pussy. I earned an 'A' in the class. I think he was lying to me."

I asked, "Was being valedictorian that important to you?"

"Not to me, I was already accepted here. But it was very important to my parents. My mother was valedictorian of her high school senior class. After I made straight A's for three years, that's all she could talk about."

After finishing the beer, I left for my place. My life suddenly felt depressing.

***

The following day, I called Mom. I had to get her advice. Should I keep my virginity and drop out of the sorority or accept the inevitable and stay in. I was very conflicted. I wanted Bert's advice to be what she would also say.

She told me that her situation was similar but that she had given her virginity to her long-time boyfriend before leaving for Yale. She had never shared that with me.

"Sweetheart, I'm afraid you're beginning to learn more than we wanted to tell you about real life. We tried, maybe too hard, to protect you and give you every chance to make your own decisions someday.

"Let me tell you about a friend of mine who's also a divorce attorney. She was in a tough negotiation for her client. It had dragged on and on. The abusive husband was demanding full custody of their two small children. Her client was also demanding full custody. Her client had overwhelming fear for her children.

"The judge asked to see this attorney in his chambers. When she sat down and explained her client's logic for custody, the judge stood and walked behind her chair and said, 'I have a solution.' He reached over and cupped her breasts and kissed her neck. She realized immediately that she needed to barter her body for her client. When the judge walked to lock his door, she took off her clothes and let him have his way. It took only a few minutes, and her client was given full custody. This judge had gone to Yale and was a classmate of the attorney.

I replied, "So this does happen in real life."

"Yes, it does. It's not ethical but it's often the only way to get a win for your client."

I was almost afraid to ask but had to know, "Mom, have you ever done that?"

"Jackie, that woman was me. I'm not proud of it but I had to trade temporary use of my body for my client. Her husband killed a woman just six months later. I hate to think what would have happened if the judge had given those two lovely little girls to him."

"Does Daddy know?"

"Yes, I told him. He knew the judge from his college days. Your dad then confessed to having had sex with one of his female lawyers. She was threatening to leave the firm with a dozen or more clients if he didn't spend the night with her. She evidently had the hots for him since he hired her. He did it and saved the firm millions of dollars. He found out later that she'd been sleeping with many of those clients to keep them committed to her. She was in a sorority at Yale and was well experienced in how to manipulate men.

"Honey, this happens all the time with building inspectors, union bosses, and tax inspectors. There's probably not a policeman anywhere that hasn't been influenced by women doing them favors. Many women real estate agents will gladly spread their legs for a big commission. All the men at city hall expect sexual favors for their approval of building or occupancy permits. Millions of dollars are at stake. And many of these business women giving their bodies to the cause were in the sororities."

I asked, "Would you do it again."

After a moment of silence, Mom said, "Yes, I would. If the cause is more important than a few minutes of sex. And your dad would to, I'm sure."

"I've got to think about this," I replied. "You're scaring me."

***

I'm not sure why but I had to talk to Bert. I needed more of his wisdom.

"Hi Jackie"

"Hey Bert. Do you have a minute?"

"Sure thing, this Latin is killing me. I need a break."

I replied, "I took three years of Latin. I'll be happy to help if you need me."

"Damn, girl. Was that at the boarding school?"

"When I was in the sixth grade, my parents hired a private instructor. She was a native Italian and I learned both Latin and Italian while I was in the sixth through eighth grades in Boston. When I attended the boarding school in Geneva, I continued with Italian instruction and started French. I studied French all four years I was there. Several of my classes were taught using French."

He replied, "That's impressive. You're at least two years ahead of the average Yale law student. The school expects all of us to be well-versed in Latin to graduate. But let's get back to the reason for your call. What's going on?"

"I'd like to see you in person if possible. I'm conflicted on this whole virginity thing we talked about. After talking with some close girlfriends and my mother, I don't trust my decision making. I'm hearing many different opinions. I respect your advice and need more of it."

He replied, "I don't have anything planned tomorrow evening. Could we have dinner somewhere? I talk better on a full stomach."

I agreed.

***

Following dinner at an Outback Steakhouse, we returned to my apartment. We settled down for a long talk with cups of coffee. That talk would not end until 2:00am.

I began, "I need your advice. I talked to two close friends and learned that both are no longer virgins like I believed. Of our little group, I'm the only one left. I've known these girls since grade school and I had no idea they were sexually active.

"I called Mom and explained my situation. She agreed that there would be pressure put on me to help entertain men at the parties. She felt it during her time here. She was not a virgin, I learned, when she came to Yale. Still, she was shocked by the whole situation. She ultimately gave in as the pressure was unbearable.

"Jackie, I've been thinking about our conversation the other night. I was out of bounds in expressing my opinion on what you should or should not do. That is something only you can decide. I think I've learned enough about you, however, to care about you."

"I care about you, Bert. I've never been able to talk to a man just friend to friend."

He replied, "I remember reading somewhere that men and women can't be just friends. There's always a sexual attraction that underlies the friendship. Do you feel a sexual attraction to me?"

"I know that if someone forced me to give my virginity to someone, that someone would be you. I guess that means that I do feel a sexual attraction to you. Are you attracted to me?"

"Yes, I am. But there's a problem." He looked down and paused. I could see he was conflicted.

"I've been in a serious relationship with a girl I met last spring. She's not in a sorority. She's from Texas and she took me home to meet her parents in July."

I sucked up my disappointment and replied, "That's wonderful. It is serious if she took you home. I'm surprised you volunteered to participate in our initiation."

"I didn't volunteer. I was forced."

"Oh. Who forced you?"

"She did," he replied.

I exclaimed, "What?"

"She demands that I have as many sexual encounters as possible before we get married. In her terminology, once she puts her brand on me, only she will be allowed to sexually entertain me. Before that, she wants me to become an experienced lover."

I said, "Do you think she is also having as many experiences as possible? I've read that if one spouse is encouraging her significant other to play around, it's because that spouse is also playing around."

Bert said, "I think that might be the case. I've seen some indications when I visit her apartment. Just subtle clues."

"Like what?"

"We had a date last weekend, and I went to pick her up. I had to take a leak and went to the guest bathroom. The toilet seat was up. Women never leave the toilet seat up. I went to the fridge for a beer and found a brand that I know she hates. She also hates Thousand Islands dressing. There was a bottle of it in fridge. That night, I saw a hairbrush that didn't belong to either of us. It was in the drawer of the bathroom that's in her bedroom."

"Have you talked to her about it?"

"Not yet."

"Why not?"

"I'm afraid of the answer. I'm very attracted to her. I don't want to lose her."

I said, "So in order to keep her, you're willing to share her body with other men?"

He paused and was silent for several seconds.

I added, "Maybe that question shouldn't be answered. At least, not to me. Only in your heart can you deal with that question."

He said, "You're wise beyond your years, Jackie. Your question is difficult because it shows me I'm too willing to compromise."

I asked, "Is it possible that both of us are naïve. Sex between unmarried people has been going on forever. Why are we shocked that it's going on here. It is a primal urge, after all, and very difficult to restrain. I feel the urge to have sex every time I see a certain type of man."

"What type is that?"

"Your type."

He replied, "I've been trying to hold back and not discuss this. Jackie, I've had a strong sexual attraction to you since we met."

"You're just saying that because I let you lick my pussy."

He laughed and replied, "No, you're the whole package, not just a sex organ."

"Bert, what is it about me that causes you to say that?"

"Whenever I look into your eyes, I see a woman that is just out of my reach. I barged into your life but don't feel I belong there. How can a guy who has licked a girl's pussy then lecture her on keeping her virginity. We've not even kissed. Your magnetism has me going crazy. I can't get away from you and, in all honesty, I don't want to."

I added, "They say that eyes are a window into the soul."

Bert replied, "If that's true, you have a beautiful soul."

I replied, "Maybe we did get things out of order." I moved to sit beside him, and we kissed.

The End of Part 4.