All Comments on 'How Carol Got Her Groove Back Ch. 03'

by chaospez

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Really good story, very reminiscent of our friend klrxo - that's a good thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not the best

It' just my opinion but you ruined the whole story when you had Carol screw a black guy. Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a one

this was even not as good as the second ch. the first was just readable the second was not readable I refused to read this based on past ch. therefore a 1 start over after ch.one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pretty good story

U have good insight. Should try to stay more realistic and write about peeping , rubbing and jo.

washdog10washdog10about 12 years ago
A Disappointing Story

This story ended badly for one that started with so much promise. The story had a wonderful base from which to work, with the mother and son being attracted to each other. The first chapter had me thinking that at some point they were going to fuck. Alas, they did not. Injecting another guy into the story was distracting and removed the intensity that was building between mother and son. The color of the guy was of no concern. That he was in the story at all was a distraction, and he was introduced to the story with no explanation of where he came from nor why. Thirdly this shifted the story from the realm of the possible and kept it in fantasyland. The teasing that she had done, along with their playtime together had set the stage for some incredible sex, but that was left out altogether. I would hope that you would let Carol get angry with Jerome and tell him to get lost so that she can do what she really wants to do, FUCK her son. Brad deserves to get that pussy, after all he designed the plan to get her back in shape and she really does want him to fuck her.

hornacekhornacekabout 12 years ago

Don't listen to the comments about ruining the story because "she fucked a black guy" (uh, racist much?) or because it got off track (it got back on track this chapter). A good course correction and I am more eager to read the next chapter than I was after reading the last chapter.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 12 years ago
Love the descriptions

I love where you're going with Brad and Carol. She's a merciless tease.

Jerome's having fun indulging his mama fetish and getting Carol used to incest roleplay so that when Brad does finally reach the promised land, it won't be near as riven with guilt and hesitation on HER part as it would be otherwise.

It sucks that Amy, Brad's GF left him blue-balled and didn't do anything orally or manually to relive his tension in Ch 1, showing no creativity or flexibility on her part.

She did have a good suggestion though, screw older women who'd appreciate his gifts.

XXXCellent story! Moar, plz!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Started out GREAT, then went downhill ...

Your first chapter was nothing short of awesome! Loved how you built up the tension. I agree that adding Jerome to the story was a bad move. You should have concentrated on the mother/son heat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good until the end

The story was on the verge of receiving a (5), then you had to bring jerome into the story again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely stupendous

Amazing story that I cannot stop reading and will probably read over and over and over.. You shoud get 10's for this! Keep writing in this genre. You are so important here...To those of us who have had experienced lactating lovers, making love is wonderful, but experiencing the most personal and sensual sharing, this is it. It gets no more personal and meaningful.

Stay in this genre please!!!!!.

JwasherJwasherover 7 years ago
Wow!

This story is incredible!!! So unbelievably hot. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An engrossing tale!

I was engrossed and stimulated as I excitedly read till the end of this erotic story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous