How Did I Get Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
502 Followers

We were making out for a long time, both really getting into it. Kate had run her hands over my chest, down and around and was squeezing my butt. I followed suit and did the same, feeling her beautiful bum for the first time. Part of me was straining against my shorts, showing its appreciation for the fun we were having. I could feel Kate against me and I was sure she could feel that I was having a good time.

Our making out session was then interrupted. I went to adjust my position on the chaise, while still nibbling on Kate's neck. I moved my hips back and lost my balance, falling off the side of the chaise. I landed on the floor bum first. Kate looked across, showing concern. I was by this stage laughing heartily at the situation.

"Are you ok Dan?"

"I'm fine Kate." I laughed back. Kate too began to laugh at how funny the situation was.

Kate sat up on the lounge. Her face was flushed from our making out. She took her glass from the table and had a drink. Putting the drink down, she looked deep in thought. I got up from on the floor and had a drink too. Hopping back up onto the lounge, Kate still looked like she was contemplating something. I put my arm around her, and she turned to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck and shoulders.

"Umm, Dan. Can I ask you something?" she said, looking into my eyes.

"Of course Kate."

She paused, still looking into my eyes. She looked down slightly, and then looked back into my eyes, with a wicked smile on her face.

"Dan............. Ummmm, do want to......... ahhhhh...... stay the night?"

I couldn't believe that Kate had said it. Of course I wanted too. But I wanted to make sure that she just wasn't acting in the heat of the moment. I didn't want to regret anything and I wanted to keep seeing Kate as I really liked her.

Still looking into her eyes I asked "Are you sure Kate?"

Kate leaned forward and kissed me. She smiled and looked back into my eyes. I could sense she knew what I was thinking and wanted to reassure me.

"Yes Dan." She replied. "I've never been so sure."

"Well then I'd love to stay the night." I said as I leaned forward and kissed her.

Leaning back I could see Kate had a big smile on her face. I too was grinning from ear to ear, not really believing it was all happening. Kate dropped her arms from around my neck and stood up. I stood up too and she took my hand, leading me out of the lounge room, down the hall to her bedroom, turning off the lights in the apartment as we went.

Once we entered Kate's bedroom, I slipped both my arms around her waist, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. She wrapped her arms around me, as our bodies pressed against each other. Slowly but surely we began to move against each other, enjoying the sensations of being so close to another person. My 'excitement' was starting to show once again and I slipped my hands down to Kate's bum. I caressed her bottom and pulled her closer to me. Kate groaned in pleasure as we pressed against each other.

Our embrace broke apart as we headed for the bed. Funnily enough, we both headed for different sides of the bed, our own sides as we would later laugh about. I kicked off my shoes as we climbed onto the bed and Kate put her glasses on the bedside table before quickly resuming our kisses and cuddles.

Hands were wandering further as we both knew what was going to happen. We were exploring each other, finding what we both liked. Our kisses and embraces were becoming more passionate, as we both were really enjoying being together. Kate had slipped her hand inside my t-shirt and was feeling my chest.

I slipped my hand slowly from her behind, sliding up her side, over her shoulder and down the front of her silky singlet top. I gently placed my hand on her ample breast, cupping it tenderly and giving a gentle squeeze. I could feel her nipple start to press into the palm of my hand through her bra and top. Kate groaned with pleasure as I did this, pressing her crotch even harder against mine.

Kate slipped her hand around under my shirt, sliding down to my bum, pulling me closer. I was kissing her neck, nibbling my way around. I felt her starting to take my shirt off. I propped myself up, while still kissing Kate, as she slipped my shirt off. Kate pushed me back down onto the bed and kissed me. Her kisses then moved down my neck and onto my chest.

I slid my hands around her and then to the front of her singlet. In between kisses Kate moved back up onto me and I slowly took her singlet off. She was wearing a beige lace trimmed bra on her beautiful breasts. I rolled over and moved Kate onto her back and returned the favour, kissing her slowly, moving from her lips down her neck, onto her chest. I slowly kissed down her chest, into her cleavage, tasting her flesh. I kissed her full breasts through her bra, her nipples now protruding into the bra cups. Kate was moaning her encouragement, showing her pleasure at the attention I was paying to her.

I slid back up Kate, and began kissing her again. We rolled onto our sides facing each other and continued to kiss. Our hands were wandering again, as our kisses became more passionate. Kate was licking and nibbling on my ear and I groaned with pleasure. Kate hand had slid down my body onto my crotch and she gently but firmly squeezed my straining erection. I moaned loudly in surprise and extreme pleasure as she did this.

I moved my head and began to kiss her lips again as she held me through my shorts. I slid my hand down her front and placed it gently between her legs. The heat coming through her jean shorts was intense as Kate wiggled against my hand, giving a little squeal of delight.

Our caresses continued and I was about to undo Kate's bra, when she kissed me and placed her hand on my chest and slightly pushed herself off me.

Kate panted "Dan, I'm just going to the bathroom for a second." Her hand moved down to the front of my shorts, resting on my erect member. "You should make yourself 'more comfortable'." She said with a wicked grin on her face, and her hand tugging at the front of my shorts, giving me the hint to take them off.

Kate leaned down and kissed me again before hopping off the bed and walking to the ensuite. She smiled back at me before going inside and sliding the door closed.

I blinked hard and sat up. I hadn't been this horny in ages and still could not really believe this was all happening. I got up and took my shorts off. I don't know why, but I left my undies on and I pulled back the covers and got into her bed. I sat back and looked around, taking in my surroundings in the pale light of the bedside lamp that was on.

It wasn't long before I heard the light switch off in the ensuite and the door opened. Kate peeped around from behind the door and I noticed that her hair wasn't in a ponytail any more, but it was out and neatly brushed. She smiled when she saw that I was sitting up in her bed.

She came out and was wearing a beautiful black, silky baby doll negligée. It had a nice lace trim across her cleavage and finished just around her bottom. She gave a little twirl and the negligee rode up a little. I could see she had on a matching silky G-string.

"Wow Kate. You look stunning!!" I said as the blood began to rush down to my groin again.

Kate beamed a smile back to me as she moved towards her side of the bed. "Thank you Dan. I bought this today, hoping to wear it tonight. I wanted to look special for you." Her voice trailed off a little as she spoke as a slight look of apprehension came across her face.

"Kate, you are always special to me." I said as I pulled back the covers.

She turned off the bedside lamp, hopped into bed and moved across next to me. I slipped my arm around her and we kissed, just lightly and then in the pale light coming through the window we looked into each other's eyes. My heart was pounding and I moved my hand up to gently move some hair away from Kate's face. Our faces were close together and I heard Kate take a breath and she began to speak.

"Ummm Dan........... It has been a long time since I have .......done...... this. I have only been with one person you know. I don't know if........ if I'm good ...... at this." she said softly, looking into my eyes.

"Kate....Of course you will be good at this. You are already good at this. All that matters is that it is the two of us together. I have wanted to 'be with you' since we started going out." I said as reassuringly as possible.

She leaned into me and kissed me again. As she moved away I could see a little smile back on her face in the pale moon light that was barely brightening the room.

We kissed and I fell back down, lying on my back. Kate was half on top of me, making out again. My hands went down and caressed her unencumbered bum. Her skin felt beautifully soft as I held her close to me. Kate's hands ran down my body to my waist. She laughed as she felt that I was still wearing my underpants.

"What are these still doing here?" she playfully mocked. "They will 'have to' come off." She laughed. Her hand strayed to the front of my underpants, where she ran just the tip of her finger along the length of my erect penis. "I don't think your undies will be able to hold you in for much longer." She said with a seductive grin.

I moved my hands to the waist band of her G-string. "These will definitely have to come off too." I said, gently slipping my finger around the elastic and giving a little tug. I slipped my hand around over the silky material of the g, down between her legs. I could feel the light strip of hair above Kate's womanhood, before reaching her delicate folds. She was incredibly hot and dripping wet with anticipation and arousal. Kate groaned under my gentle touches, mashing her mouth onto mine with passion.

I slipped my hand off her panties and found the bottom of her negligee. "I think this can come off now." I whispered into her ear as I tasted her neck.

"Mmmmm."Kate replied as she sat up slightly, kissing me again.

I lifted the silky negligee up and over her head, and for the first time I could see Kate's beautiful full breasts. In the pale light I could see her nipples were standing to attention, all puckered up with excitement.

I rolled her onto her back and kissed down her neck, onto her chest and down to her full breasts. I cupped her left breast in my right hand, while kissing her right breast. My tongue flickered and licked her erect nipple, tasting her skin.

Kate was moaning with pleasure. "Ohhhh Dan. That's sooo goood. Ohhhhh."

I looked up and could see that she had her eyes closed and was biting her bottom lip, as I kissed her breasts. I moved my attention to her left breast and continued savouring her beautiful body. As I licked and gently sucked her breast, Kate's hands started to roam down my body, gently raking her fingers up and down my back

Working my way back up her chest, I kissed and teased with my tongue until I reached her waiting lips. We kissed passionately again, my hand cradling her face. She held me tight, grinding her loins against my steel hard member, her hands firmly gripping my bum. I returned to her neck, as she gripped the waist band of my undies, pulling the back of them down off my bum. I felt a firm smack on my backside and a giggle in my ear.

Taking the hint I rolled off Kate and took my undies off. My throbbing member was standing fully erect, dripping pre cum copiously. Kate sat up and took her G-string off, lying on her side facing me. I did the same and we cuddled up again, feeling her skin on my skin. We kissed again and I felt Kate's hand move down between us. Her fingers wrapped around me and she was slowly stroking my erect penis. It felt unbelievably good. I groaned with arousal at her touch, as she kissed my neck.

I followed her lead and let my fingers drift down her body to her now exposed womanhood. Slowly and lightly I brushed through her light strip of hair and gently ran my fingers between her legs. I reached the base of her delicate lips and slowly ran a finger up between her folds. Kate was sopping wet and she shuddered slightly at my touch. I lightly slipped through her lips and felt the wetness of her tunnel and then up to the erect bud of her clitoris. Kate squealed a little in my ear and then groaned, moving her hips against my hand.

She released my erection and with both hands grabbed my shoulders and pulled herself around under me. I nestled myself on top of her, my purple head bumping gently against her mound. Kate's legs were open wide and I adjusted myself so I was at the entrance to heaven.

"I want you Dan. I want you inside me." She pleaded as she looked deeply into my eyes.

I reached down and with my erection I slowly moved it through her womanhood, feeling how incredibly hot and slippery Kate was. I looked into her eyes, seeing how much she wanted this. I aligned myself and pushed slowly but firmly into Kate, still looking into her eyes. We both groaned with immense pleasure as I did this, Kate's eyes widening as I moved further inside her.

Once I fully entered, Kate wrapped both arms around me and kissed me deeply, trying to draw more of me inside her. Slowly I started to move back and forth, sliding my length almost all of the way out before thrusting back inside. Kate hips were moving in time with my motions as we grunted and groaned our appreciation.

"Ohhhh Dan you feel sooooo goood." Kate moaned in my ear as we continued.

"Kate you are so amazing. Oooooh."

We were now moving in a real rhythm, Kate's hips moving in time with my thrusts. The pleasure was exquisite. I could not remember a more wonderful experience.

We continued like this for a while, moving together as one. I was fighting a losing battle; wanting to take my time to bring Kate to orgasm, but really wanting to speed up as I was almost ready to explode.

Moving my arms I held Kate close and rolled onto my side, wanting to change positions to slow down for a second. Kate rolled too and I slipped out from her.

Kate moved around on top of me. She held me in her hand as she moved down onto me and I slipped inside her again. She then held me close as we established a slow rhythm, kissing and cuddling as we were at our most intimate.

After a while, Kate sat up on top of me, leaning back as she changed the angle I was moving inside her. I saw her fully naked in pale light for the first time and she looked incredibly beautiful. I was mesmerized watching her slowly ride me, up and down, moving her hips to direct me where she wanted me. Her full breasts were moving in time with our motions.

I started to feel the familiar feelings in my loins. I let go of Kate's hands and held her hips as I started to thrust a bit faster, pushing further into her. Kate started to moan loudly, encouraging me to keep thrusting inside.

We moved quicker together, both moving closer to orgasm. I was thrusting as deep as I could go, Kate had her back arched back as she moved faster and faster on me. She was panting loudly and I was groaning.

"Ohhhhh Dan." Kate cried as she sat up, eyes wide open, her hips bucking wildly as she experienced her orgasm.

This set me off to as I started to erupt inside her. "I'm cumming Kate." I almost shouted as I sprayed rope after rope inside her. Kate was panting as she squeezed me inside her, her velvety confines pulsing around my exploding member.

Kate fell forwards down on me and kissed me, trying to draw as much of me inside her. We held each other close as our orgasms flowed together. As we came down from our orgasmic high, Kate and I were still kissing.

We were both hot flushed and sweaty, but kept holding on, wanting to be close. Kate was looking into my eyes, her beautiful blue eyes looking deep into mine. We kissed again, gently, tenderly, dare I say it lovingly. Kate was smiling her beautiful smile right to me, and I was smiling back.

I slipped out from her confines as Kate rolled off me and lay down beside me, flat on her back. We both lay there for a short while, getting our breath back. I looked across at Kate and she smiled back at me. She had the most contented look on her face. I reached across and moved some hair off her face and gave her a small kiss.

She smiled back at me and just said "Wow."

"Wow yourself." I replied as we both giggled, feeling closer than ever before.

Kate moved across, kissed me and snuggled up with me. I slipped my arm around her, kissed her head and held her. I held her close as I just closed my eyes for a minute.....

***********************

That wonderful feeling of waking up absolutely refreshed. It felt so good I didn't want to open my eyes. I then sensed movement in the bed. My eyes snapped open in panic. Looking around for a split second I didn't realise where I was. Then it quickly came back to me. I was at Kate's. I had spent the night with her and we had shared the most passionate, intense love making I had ever experienced.

Sunlight was starting to come into the room. I slowly rolled over and could see Kate was waking up too. She was lying on her side facing me, as she pushed some hair from her face. She looked gorgeous.

"Good morning Dan. How did you sleep?"

"Hi Kate. I slept amazingly well. How about you?"

"I slept so deeply. It was great." She said with a beautiful smile on her face.

We were lying there closely, looking into each other's eyes. It was almost the post 'sleeping together' glow we only shared for a short time last night. The sun coming through the window behind Kate bathed her with a beautiful glow. She had no make-up on and looked amazing.

"You look stunning this morning Kate." I said as I leaned across and gave her a small kiss.

Kate was blushing and smiling madly. Our hands had found each other under the covers and our fingers intertwined, holding hands. It was pure bliss.

We were just looking at each other, enjoying being together. Neither of us had said anything about the previous night. Kate took a breath and started to speak.

"Dan, I was very nervous about last night. Not that I was nervous about wanting you to stay, but .......it was just that I hadn't done 'that' for such a long time, and with my ex ...... ummmm .......cheating on me, I didn't know if I was, ........ ummmm if I wasn't good at this."

"Kate, you have nothing to worry about at all. You are amazing. Not just this." I said as I motioned my hands around to indicate being in bed together. "But you are amazing at everything." With that I moved across and gave Kate a kiss.

Kate beamed her smile at me saying dreamily. "It really was so wonderful being with you last night. I'm so glad that we shared this."

"I'm so glad too Kate. It was amazing last night. You might not believe it but I was nervous too."

"Really?"

"Yes I was. Not the 'staying the night' part which was unbelievable, but more nervous in case it got weird between us afterwards. I don't want anything to spoil what we are starting to have together. I really want to keep seeing you and I'm feeling this hasn't mucked anything up between us." We both leant across and kissed again, a little longer this time.

"Oh it definitely hasn't mucked anything up. It seems even better to me. And I really, really want to keep seeing you too." Kate said with her smile lighting up her face. "Dan, I am sorry I fell asleep so quickly last night. I was exhausted after the fun we had."

I laughed and replied "I was about to say the same to you. I just closed my eyes for a second and now we are here." We were both laughing together.

Unfortunately our bliss was soon interrupted as Kate's alarm went off.

"Ohhhh. I've got to get up to go to work." She said as she reached across and turned off her clock, with a look of sadness on her face.

"I don't want to get up either, but we both do have to go to work today."

demon160
demon160
502 Followers
123456...8