How Did I Get Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
501 Followers

Kate pouted a little, before leaning across and giving me a big long kiss. She held me close before getting up and heading to the shower. For the first time I could see Kate fully naked in daylight. She looked even more gorgeous than she did the night before. I watched as she climbed out of bed and went to the ensuite. I thought Kate looked gorgeous. Her beautiful, full breasts were perfect, her tummy a little soft but lovely, her bottom perfectly shaped, legs silky smooth.

I was tempted to join Kate in the shower, but decided to help her get ready. I quickly dressed, went into the lounge and tidied up from the night before. I found some bowls in her cupboards and poured some cereal for us and organised some coffee.

Kate then came rushing out of her room in a panic, calling "Dan, are you still here?"

"Yes I am Gorgeous." I replied.

Kate was half dressed with her work leggings on, and her bra, but no work shirt yet. She looked upset and flustered.

"Are you ok Honey? What's the matter?" I asked.

She looked a little embarrassed. "I thought you had left. I got scared and I thought you had left me and didn't want to see me." Kate said as her eyes got a little teary.

I went over to Kate and held her close. "No Honey. I was just out here cleaning up from last night and getting some breakfast ready for us."

Kate looked down, still holding me. She said quietly "I'm sorry Dan. I just got scared and panicked."

I placed my hands on Kate's face. I turned her to me so I could look into her beautiful blue eyes saying "Kate, I have no intention of ever upsetting you."

Kate smiled. "Sorry for being a bit of a mess. I think I must still have some 'trust issues'."

I kissed her and cuddled her close. "Don't worry Kate. I will show you I can be trusted." Kate snuggled into me as I said this.

As we moved apart I wanted to make her laugh, so I slid my hand down and gently caressed her breast. "I 'really' like the work uniform you are wearing, but I'm not sure that all the parents at the kindergarten will like it as much as I do."

Kate laughed and whacked me on the bum, before heading back to her room to finish dressing.

Once dressed Kate came out and we shared breakfast together. We talked about work for the day and the upcoming weekend. I was picking up Emily that afternoon from her mother's for our weekend together. Kate and I talked about how to let Emily know about us dating and I decided I would tell Emily that night and if it went ok, Kate would come around to my place for dinner on Saturday.

We both left at the same time, holding hands and cuddling close. I kissed Kate at her car, holding her close to me.

"I hope you have a good day today." I whispered in her ear.

"I definitely will. I can still feel where you were 'inside me'." She moaned, before biting me on the ear.

I groaned and kissed her again, reaching down and squeezing her bum, pulling her close to me. We kissed again and said our goodbyes. I watched as Kate drove off, waving to her and already missing her.

************

Work that day was very busy but I was so happy. Once I had finished I went and picked Emily up from my ex's. That night when Emily and I had dinner, I talked with her about 'Daddy having a girlfriend'. I used the example of her mother and her fiancé, and Emily said that this was a good idea. I told her I had been seeing someone and that I thought this person would be a good girlfriend. Emily asked me who it was and I got my phone out and showed her a selfie Kate and I had taken.

"Daddy, that's you and Miss Kate."

"Yes it is Em."

"Is Miss Kate your girlfriend Daddy?" Emily asked.

"Yes. Yes she is Em. Is that ok?"

"I like Miss Kate. She is really nice."

I told Emily that Kate was excited to see her and that she was coming over for dinner the next night. Emily was very excited to see Kate again away from the kindergarten.

Dinner the following night went very well as Kate and Emily hit it off again. It took a while, but Emily got the hang of not calling Kate 'Miss Kate'. My favourite moment of the night was when I was cooking dinner and I looked across from the kitchen and saw the two of them playing a game together. It brought the biggest smile to my face, and I admit, a tear to my eye, as I saw my two favourite girls playing together.

************

It was now Christmas week. Kate and I were not seeing each other on Christmas Day, as we were spending time with our own families. We did buy presents though. I got Kate some diamond earrings that she absolutely loved. Kate bought tickets to a major concert next March. It was a band I wanted to see and with 2 tickets we could go together. I really loved that she thought of this.

When I picked Emily up from my ex's on Christmas Day, my ex quizzed me quietly about my having a girlfriend. Emily had been very excited about me and Kate going out and told her mother as soon as I had dropped her back the previous weekend.

I confirmed to my ex that Kate and I were dating. She started to get a bit judgemental towards me, but I stopped her in her tracks, saying I never questioned her choice of fiancé as it wasn't any of my business what she did anymore. She quickly apologised and agreed it wasn't for her to say anything. I did confirm that this all started after Emily had finished at the kindergarten, which did seem to ease her mind.

Christmas celebrations with my family were great as my sister Meredith and her family came down from the north coast. We were all having a good time and Emily enjoyed playing with her cousins.

Meredith cornered me during our gathering and took me aside. She could see how happy I was and wanted to talk to me about it.

"So little brother, when are you going to tell me your news?"

"What news? What do you mean?" I replied.

"Come on Dan, you can't fool me. Something is going on with you, you look so happy. What is it? Let's go brother, spill the beans."

My face broke out into a smile as I was desperate to tell someone.

"Meredith, promise me that you won't tell anyone yet. I mean it."

"Yes, yes what is it?"

"I .......I have a girlfriend." I gushed

"Oh Dan that is so good. Why haven't you told me before?"

"We only started going out a couple of weeks ago. But we have known each other for over a year."

"Who is it Dan?"

"It's Emily's teacher from kindy, Kate." I pulled my phone out and showed Meredith my favourite picture of us together.

"Dan she's very pretty, but she is young. How old is she?"

"Kate is 24, turning 25 in February. But her age doesn't mean anything to me. She is the first woman I have had a real attraction to in ..... forever."

"I'm so happy for you Dan. You look so happy. I just have to ask. Have you two slept together?" Meredith said with a big grin.

"Meredith!" I replied, feigning being insulted by the question. "I wouldn't tell you anyway." I said as I was nodding my head answering her question. She just laughed.

I told Meredith a little about Kate and what she went through earlier in the year. I also told her that it was serious between Kate and me, and that I was taking it at her pace, not wanting to put her off. Meredith was very happy for me and said that she thought Kate was lucky to have me as her boyfriend.

*********

Over the New Year period Kate and I met each other's friends. We celebrated New Year's Eve at a party with Kate's friends. They were good fun people. I did feel a little bit 'old' amongst Kate's friends, but with Kate introducing me around this feeling passed quickly. Her closest friends were really nice and were happy that Kate was dating again, and with a good guy.

As the night went on I noticed Kate became a little quieter than usual. She did not seem her usual self. I slipped my arm around her and asked quietly "Are you ok Honey?"

Kate reached up and kissed me. "I'm sorry Dan. I just remembered what happened earlier in the year and last New Year's Eve. It still upsets me a little." She held her arms around me and cuddled me very tight. I held her close, trying to make her feel safe.

She looked up and a smile was on her face.

"I've got to thank you Dan."

"What for?" I asked.

"For being you." Kate then kissed me before continuing. "You are always thinking of me, wanting to know how I am feeling, caring for me. It makes me feel so good to be with someone who really cares for me. And that makes me the happiest girl in the world." Kate held me close again, a bit longer this time. I cuddled back, holding her tight.

"You make me very happy too Kate. I still really can't believe we are going out. I feel so lucky to be with you." I said.

"No Dan, I'm the lucky one." Kate said. We kissed again, before returning to the party.

*********

The next day we went to a barbeque at my best friend Pete and his wife Elouise's house. I have known them both since high school and Pete was my best man at my first wedding. They knew I was bringing Kate and they both welcomed her warmly. Elouise made sure Kate felt at home with our other friends, and Kate fitted in with my group of friend's easily.

Kate really enjoyed herself with my friends, even though they were all older than her. Pete took me aside during the day to say how great Kate was, and how I seemed really happy. I told him that I thought Kate was amazing and that I was falling for her. Pete thought that was great.

A little later Elouise caught up with me in the house while I was getting Kate a drink.

"Dan you have certainly found a wonderful girl in Kate. She is so lovely. You know she really likes you don't you Dan."

"I certainly hope so Lou. I am really falling for her."

Elouise looked at me with a big smile on her face. "I could tell. I haven't seen you this happy since ..... well probably since high school. Definitely happier than you were with the Bitch."

"Yes I'm a lot happier. It is so much better than it was with my ex. I'm crazy about Kate Lou. She really gets me and I think she is so amazing. I don't know how, but I know we are meant to be together." I replied trying to find the right words to say.

Elouise gave me a hug and said "Do whatever you need to do to keep her Dan. Kate is wonderful and you deserve to be this happy."

We moved apart when Elouise turned and said to me "Don't you lose her Dan."

"I won't Lou. I definitely won't."

**************

Our next big hurdle was meeting our respective parents. I met Kate's parents the following week when Kate and I had dinner with them. We went to their house which was on acreage in Sydney's 'hobby farm' area in the North West. Kate's sister Amanda and her boyfriend James were also there.

Kate's mother Fiona was a beautiful, older version of Kate. She shared Kate's sweet nature and amazing looks, as well as Kate's good humour and quick wit. Her dad Robert was a very nice man and after the initial awkwardness that occurs when you meet your girlfriend's father, we got along very well. We had many common interests and conversed for a long time about those.

Robert and I did have a long conversation about Kate, and in particular what had happened with Kate the previous year. While he was a little reticent at first about my being 10 years older than Kate, he could see that my intentions around his daughter were genuine. He did seem pleased that I was a 'better person' than Kate's ex and was happy that we were dating.

I remembered that Kate's birthday was coming up in February and I asked Robert if they had planned anything special for the occasion. He replied that they didn't have anything in mind. I discussed with him the plans I had started to come up with and he thought that Kate would like what I had in mind.

Kate was very happy that I was getting along with her family. The rest of the evening together was very good.

The following week we went and had dinner with my parents. Kate was very nervous about meeting them and making a good impression. I told Kate not to be nervous, as I knew my parents would like her. I had already told them a lot about Kate and that she was younger than me. They said they didn't care about how old Kate was, only that I was happy.

Our dinner went really well. My parents were so happy to meet Kate. They thought she was lovely and could see that I was very happy with her. Kate was a little nervous of course, but soon relaxed and enjoyed herself. My mother entertained Kate with embarrassing stories from my childhood and Kate revelled in my embarrassment.

Both my parents really liked Kate and could see why I liked her too.

***********

It was now late January and Kate and I had been back at work for a few weeks. I messaged Kate to call me when she was on a break as I wanted to ask her something. About an hour later she rang me. After our initial hellos and catching up on our day she asked me what I wanted to ask her.

"Kate, I need you to ask work if you can take a couple of days off as I have a little plan for us."

Kate immediately perked up. "What's the plan you have for us? What are we doing Babe?"

"I will tell you tonight. I just need for you to ask for Thursday 11th, Friday 12th and Monday 15th of February off."

"My birthday's on the 12th Dan. Come on what do you have planned?"

"Just make sure you can get those days off. I'm sorry to rush but I have to go to a meeting. Please message me to let me know you can get the time off and I will tell you more tonight. Ok Honey?"

"Ohhh Dan, I'm so excited. I will go and check right now. Can't wait to see you tonight."

"Neither can I. Bye Gorgeous. See you tonight."

"Bye Honey."

Kate messaged me back about an hour later, saying it was all arranged for her to have the time off. During the afternoon I finished booking our little mini-break away. When I finished work I drove over to Kate's apartment.

Maddie opened the door and let me in as Kate was in the shower. We had only been chatting for a few minutes when Kate came out and gave me a big kiss and hug. Kate then grabbed my arm and dragged me away to her room.

Maddie yelled out "You kids have fun now." As Kate and I giggled, heading down the hallway towards her bedroom.

Kate kissed me again and asked what I had planned for us.

"Well I have booked a little trip away for us to celebrate your birthday and Valentines' Day, if you would like to come away with me?"

"Oh Dan that is so nice, I would love that." She kissed me and then started talking again. "Where are we going? What do I need to pack?" Kate asked getting all excited.

I hugged her tightly. "I'm going to keep you in suspense I think." I replied with a giggle. "I will just say that we are going somewhere near the beach, so you can pack accordingly." I teased.

"Come on Dan. Please tell me where we are going?" Kate pleaded. "I'm so excited and I want to know."

I kissed Kate and she kissed back and we cuddled close. Her hand slid down my front and squeezed my increasingly hardened manhood. "Please tell me Dan." She whispered in my ear, while nibbling on my earlobe.

I groaned as what she was doing felt so good. However I remained strong, laughing as I said "You can use all of your 'womanly charms' on me, but I still won't tell you till I'm ready." In as macho a voice as I could manage.

Just then Maddie knocked on the door, asking if I was staying for dinner. She saw us cuddling and kissing and she just groaned and shook her head. She then giggled and said we should 'go get a room'. Kate and I were laughing as well, and kissed me again on the lips. She was absolutely beaming with happiness at my little surprise.

************

The next couple of weeks flew by and before we knew it our holiday had arrived. I still hadn't told Kate where we were going, but she did know we were going on a plane to get there, and it wasn't overseas.

I had arranged for us to fly to Cairns and then travel half an hour further north to Palm Cove, staying right on the beach in a secluded villa. Kate was so excited once she found out where we were flying to and then where we were staying. I showed her the brochures of our villa on the plane and she could not believe that we were staying in a place as fancy as I had chosen.

During our plane flight Kate and I spoke about travelling and she marvelled at all of the places I had been to. She was not an experienced traveller by any means, and had only been on a plane a few times before this. Kate and her ex had not really taken many trips away, as he didn't really like travelling.

It seemed to me that all through Kate's previous relationship her ex only did what he wanted and didn't take much notice of Kate's opinion at all. Hearing Kate talk about her previous relationship made me realise how I valued having Kate with me and how I wanted to 'share' our relationship. And most importantly I knew that I loved Kate and I wanted to let her know.

Our plane landed in Cairns and we were met by a car to take us to our resort. We checked in and were taken to our villa. It was absolute beachfront, with a large living/dining room. The bedroom had floor to ceiling windows, looking straight onto the beach. The bathroom was all marble and had a double shower, while on the deck was a sunken hot tub, screened for privacy, and a large lounge with lots of cushions, to sit and watch the waves lapping the shore. It was a stunning place to stay.

Kate came over to me as we were looking out of the window at the waves rolling onto the beach. She slipped her arms around me and squeezed me tight. I turned and kissed her.

"Well Babe, what do you have planned for us now?" she asked.

"I thought we could take a walk down the beach and have a bit of a look around at Palm Cove, if you would like to?"

"That would be fantastic Honey." She replied before kissing me again.

We headed out across the deck and down the stairs onto the beach. It was a nice summer's day, low 30's and a sea breeze blowing. The water was still warm, and we walked along the beach hand in hand. We talked, cuddled and kissed, enjoying just being together.

When we headed back to the villa, Kate and I stopped down near the shoreline and looked back towards where we were staying.

"Dan, thank you so much for organising this. It is amazing. I can't believe we are staying in a place like this. You didn't have to go to so much trouble." She said.

"It was no trouble........" I paused. I had Kate in my arms. I lifted her sunglasses up so I could look into her beautiful blue eyes. Now was the perfect time to tell her what I was feeling.

"It was no trouble at all........ for the woman I love."

I heard Kate draw breath, as she bit her bottom lip and slowly broke into the most beaming smile I had ever seen.

"I have wanted to tell you this for such a long time, and I cannot think of a more perfect moment than now. I love you Kate. I love you so much."

Kate's eyes welled up as I said this and tears started to run down her cheeks, but she had a huge smile on her face.

"I love you too Dan." She said as she kissed me firmly on the lips. Her face then slid next to mine as we held each other tight, really tight. We cuddled for a long time, just holding each other.

When we moved apart, Kate still had tears streaming down her face. I gently wiped away the tears off her cheeks saying "I hope these are happy tears."

Kate beamed as she said "Happier than you could ever imagine."

We held hands and moved up the beach, sitting on the warmer dry sand, closer to the villa. Kate snuggled in against me and we just cuddled together.

We had been cuddling together for a little while when I noticed the shadows stating to lengthen and the cool breeze picking up a little. I leant across and kissed Kate. I had in mind what I wanted to do next and decided to tell her.

"Well I don't know about you, but I think there is a hot tub on the deck calling out our names." I said with a smile.

demon160
demon160
501 Followers
123456...8