How Did I Get Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
499 Followers

Kate held me tight again and said "Sounds good to me, man of my dreams."

We kissed and held hands as we walked back up to the villa. Once we climbed the stairs up the deck, I could see that the staff at the villa's had put a bottle of bubbly on ice and two glasses next to the hot tub, just as I had asked.

Kate giggled girlishly "Ooooh, champagne in the hot tub. That is so romantic Dan."

She turned me around so I was facing her. I slipped my hands around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "Thank you Dan for all of this. It is all so wonderful. I love you so much." She kissed me again.

As we went inside to change into our swimmers, Kate started to talk. "Dan, I went out during the week and bought a new bikini. It is the first time I have had one in ages and......well....... I'm a little self-conscious about it."

I went over and kissed Kate, holding her tight. "Kate, you don't have to be self-conscious. You will look amazing in your bikini. You are stunningly beautiful." Kate smiled as I said this.

"Dan, can you go out and organise the champagne? I will be out in a minute." She said as she kissed me and headed to the bathroom.

I quickly took my clothes off and slipped on my board shorts, grabbed my towel and headed out to the deck. I poured two glasses and got into the hot tub. The water was perfectly warm. I heard the sliding door open and I turned to see Kate coming out, wearing a plush towelling robe. She looked a little apprehensive, but smiled when she saw me smiling up from the hot tub at her.

"Now Dan, please tell me if I look silly in this. I hope it isn't too much." She said as she undid the sash and started to drop the robe.

I was stunned. Kate looked so gorgeous. She was wearing a black with multicolour stripe triangle bikini top, and matching tie side bikini bottoms. She did a little twirl and her bottom looked perfect, cheekily covered by the bikini bottoms.

I stood up and offered Kate my hand helping her into the tub. When she was standing in the water next to me, I kissed her and held her close. I said "Kate, you look beautiful in this bikini. You could be a bikini model you look so good."

Kate blushed and smiled a little. "Thank you Dan. It still feels a little funny to be wearing something so sexy."

"I don't know why, you are very sexy." I said and kissed her again. "You are sexy and lovely at the same time."

Kate relaxed as I said this and we settled down in the water. I passed her a glass of bubbly and we clinked our glasses together. "To the woman I love more than anything else."

"To the man I love and cherish." She said as she smiled, looking right into my eyes.

We sat back and relaxed in the tub, holding hands and drinking our champers, sliding across the seat, a little closer together. I put my arm around Kate and kissed her.

"I love the way you look at me when we cuddle together" I said.

"I love the way you hold me tight, so safe and loved" she said.

"I love the way you smile at me. I 'melt' a little inside every time you do." Kate smiled as I said this. "Yes just like that. It gets me here every time" I said pointing to my heart.

"I love the way you make me smile all the time when we are together."

This went on for a little while, turning into a little game. We were moving closer together all the time, now facing each other, looking into each other's eyes as we spoke.

"I love the way you feel cuddled up close to me." I said

"I love the way you make me feel when we are cuddled up close."

"I love the way your beautiful eyes sparkle when I look into them."

"I love the way you can see right into my soul." Kate said breathily.

"I love the way your neck tastes." I said as I lowered my head and kissed and nibbled Kate's neck in all the places she loved. Kate squealed a little as I did this.

"I love the way you squirm when I kiss your ears." Kate said with a giggle as she kissed my ear, nibbling on my ear lobe. This had the great effect of 'increasing my excitement' so to speak. Kate was grinning at me when she finished, almost daring me to see my next move.

I slipped my arms around her and lifted her onto my lap. I leant forward as I said "I love the way you look when you are all wet."

I moved my face forward and kissed her breasts, tasting all of the beads of water on her cleavage. I slipped my mouth down and sucked and licked her rapidly hardening nipples through her bikini top. Kate groaned in pleasure as I continued to kiss her breasts and then she squirmed forward on my lap, squishing against my ever hardening manhood. Kate groaned with pleasure as she wriggled her hips, moving against me.

I moved my face out from her ample cleavage, looking up at her beautiful smiling face. She leant down and kissed me deeply, her tongue dancing with mine. Our lips moved apart as her face was right near mine. With the most breathless of whispers she said to me "I love the way you make me all wet."

Kate took my hand and moved it down her tummy, to between her legs. She slid back a little on my lap and guided my hand to inside her bikini bottoms. I took her lead and continued down, feeling her smoothly shaved womanhood.

My hand moved lower, feeling her lips slide apart under my touch, slippery with her juices. Above the water I was looking into Kate's eyes as I did this. She bit her lip and breathed in deeply as I did this. My finger slipped into her silken tunnel and Kate groaned with pleasure, leaning down to kiss me as I did this.

I withdrew my hand after a little while and Kate looked a little disappointed. I reached up and cradled her face in my hands, kissing her deeply. Then I took her hand and drew it down between us. I undid my board shorts with one hand and then guided Kate's hand to my throbbing erection. She wrapped her hand around me and I groaned into her ear. "I love how you make me like this all the time."

Kate stroked me as we kissed deeply, alternating between firm strokes and gentle, almost ticklish touches. I slid my hand back down inside her bikini bottoms, continuing to pleasure her.

She released me from her grasp and went to stand up. I slid my hand out of her bikini bottoms. Kate looked straight into my eyes she put her hands down to the sides of her bikini bottom and undid the ties at the side. She took the bottom off and placed it on the edge of the hot tub. I saw that Kate was completely shaved for the first time. Kate then reached behind and undid her bikini top, releasing her beautiful breasts from their confines. Her nipples were fully erect, the droplets of water on her breasts making them glisten.

As she did this I reached under water and took off my board shorts and placed them on the edge of the hot tub.

Kate moved across and held my erection again in her hand. As she sat onto my lap she deftly guided me into her womanhood. Kate groaned as she lowered herself down onto me. I groaned at the same time, feeling her wrap herself right around me.

As Kate settled herself down on me she leant forward and kissed me. Looking into my eyes, she squeezed me with her womanly muscles and said "I love making love with you. Only you. Anywhere, anytime, I'm yours Dan."

I leant up and kissed Kate, teasing our tongues together, as we slowly moved together, in and out. As our kiss broke apart I looked into Kate's eyes and said "I love you so much Kate."

"I love you Dan."

The game playing had now stopped as we made love right there in the hot tub.

************

After our adventure in the hot tub, we headed inside and cleaned up. Our room service dinner arrived a little later and we both enjoyed sharing a candle lit dinner together. After dinner we headed out onto the deck and sat on the big comfy outdoor lounge. The breeze was a little cool coming in off the ocean, so we cuddled together.

I loved having Kate in my arms and she loved being cuddled by me. She was sitting in front of me, leaning back on me. We sat there for a little while just watching the waves rolling in. I looked down at Kate's face and she had a beautiful contented smile. Shortly, Kate turned her head and kissed me.

"Dan, thank you so much for all of this. I have never had a holiday like this before. You look after me so much I still can't really believe it."

"I love looking after you Kate. You deserve it." I said with a smile.

Kate looked back at me before her expression changed a little. She looked a little embarrassed before saying "I'm sorry I got so teary on the beach before."

"Don't be sorry Gorgeous. It just showed how much it meant to you."

"Oh Dan, it means more than you could possibly know."

Kate then paused. I was about to say something, but I could see that Kate was thinking, almost contemplating something.

She then started to speak. "When I went through everything that happened last year, I was really struggling. I had plenty of support from my parents and my friends, but I didn't feel very ...... ummm ........ 'loveable'."

Kate turned her head and looked at me. I had a puzzled look on my face.

"The person I had been in love with for years and was supposed to spend 'the rest of my life' with cheated on me with my best friend. I felt like ............like no one wanted to love me or would ever want to love me........"

I cuddled Kate closer as she spoke.

"Then you came in to my life." She smiled so warmly at me. "We became friends and then started dating. My love for you just grew and grew, and I knew you loved me. It feels so good to be wanted. To be wanted for me. And it feels so great to want to be with someone again. You know wanting to be with them all the time."

Kate was smiling at me with the happiest smile I had ever seen.

She continued "When we were down on the beach and you told me you loved me, well, I was just overcome. I was crying the happiest tears ever. The man I am so in love with loves me too."

Kate reached up and kissed me again, and I snuggled her closer.

"I will always love you Kate. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I am never, ever letting you go." I said.

"And I'm never letting you go."

A short time later we headed inside for bed. For the first time in our relationship we were going to actually just sleep together, and not fool around. Kate was tired after a busy week at work, and a little emotionally tired after the day we had shared.

We kissed again and held each other close. Kate was had her head lying on my left shoulder facing me as she started to yawn sleepily. With my left hand I gently stroked her back as she began to drift off to sleep.

I whispered in Kate's ear "I love you Kate."

She snuggled in a little more and dozily said "I love you too Dan."

************

The next day was Kate's birthday and I had organised for us to out to the Great Barrier Reef for the day. We had an amazing day as neither of us had been there before and it was a great experience. We even managed to 'make out' in the ocean a little as we went snorkelling around the reef.

That night I had organised a dinner for us at a nice restaurant in Palm Cove. Kate and I dressed up a little as it was a special occasion. During the dinner, as we talked about what a wonderful day we had just had, I reached into my pocket and pulled out her birthday present.

"I do have a little birthday present for you. Happy Birthday Kate." I said as I slid the package across the table.

"Dan this holiday has been more than enough. You didn't have to get me a present as well."

"Yes I did. I wanted to give you something special to remember this birthday."

"Honey, I will never, ever forget this birthday." Kate replied grinning madly.

She opened up the present and inside was a box from a world famous jeweller (the one that was featured in a movie about 'breakfast' there). Kate was extremely excited when she saw this. She opened the box and found the necklace I had bought for her. It was gold with an arty styled heart shaped pendant with a small diamond.

"Oh Dan. This is so beautiful. I love it. Thank you so much."

Kate then stood up slightly and kissed me across the table. I offered to come around and put the necklace on her, and she quickly accepted. Kate held her hair up to allow me easy access to her neck and I placed the necklace on her doing up the clasp, and snuck a little kiss on her neck as well.

The chain was a little longer than a normal necklace and was further down her chest than was usual, as I had noticed Kate had a few necklaces that she liked that were like this. It looked great on Kate and she liked it very much.

I then told her "Now this may sound a little sappy, but I chose the heart pendant and the longer chain because........... you have my heart and I wanted it to be close to your heart." I said.

Kate held the pendant to her chest and smiled. She leant across and kissed me again. "It's not sappy, it's romantic. I will treasure this forever. I love it, and I love you."

"I love you too Kate."

************

The rest of the trip was great and we came home completely loved up. We got back to our normal lives, and we were together every chance we could. Kate spent time at my apartment and I did the same at hers. On the weekends when I had Emily we all spent time together. We were definitely a couple.

While being a very happy couple, we did not agree on everything. The things we didn't agree on however were not of any great consequence to our relationship. It did take some time for Kate to disagree with me on things, as she was not used to being able to share her opinion and have it listened to by her boyfriend. We discussed things together and came up with solutions or compromises. Kate seemed to love me even more as we were really sharing our relationship.

I was still a little insecure as I did have some worries though. I wasn't sure how Kate felt about spending her weekends with her boyfriend and his daughter, and not being out with her friends.

One night after putting Emily to bed, when Kate and I were cuddling together on the lounge and I decided to ask her about this.

"Kate, I have to ask you, do you miss being out with your friends rather than being with me and Emily? I'm worried that you might be bored just being with us."

Kate just laughed. "Oh Dan you don't have to worry about it. I love Emily and I love you. I really want to be with you and I love all the time we are together."

"I just worry that you might feel like you are missing out on doing things with your friends when you are with us doing 'family things'."

"I'm not missing anything at all. I'd so much rather be with you, my boyfriend, sharing our lives, than out with my friends." Kate paused for a second before continuing. "My friends will always be there. Some of them are in relationships and we see them, but others are just interested in partying and stuff and I'm not really into that."

"So you don't feel like you are missing out on anything then?" I asked.

Kate cuddled closer to me. "Dan I have everything I have EVER wanted right here. The most wonderful boyfriend, who loves and cares for me, treats me like I'm the best person in the world. All the time I'm with you is always great. You are always looking out for me, caring what I think, asking my opinion on things. Do you know how ...... amazing it is to be in a relationship where your opinion matters. Where your boyfriend doesn't take you for granted and loves, really loves being with you."

I was looking at Kate, smiling, relieved to hear her say this. Kate looked up at me and kissed me. She continued "After my previous relationship, I now know what love really is. And what we have is love Dan."

"I love you so much Kate. I do really love being with you and I always want to 'share' our relationship."

"Me too." Kate then giggled and said "When I tell my friends about you and what we do together, and how you are always looking after me and are so considerate of me, well let's just say there are a few of them who are looking to trade up from their current boyfriends."

"Well they can't trade up to me, as there is only one girl for me. I was the one who traded up when I started going out with you Kate."

"Ohhh Dan, there is only one man for me. You."

*********

My work life started to become very busy. I was placed in charge of a new project, running the launch of a completely new product range. It was a big challenge, with some long hours and tough deadlines. Thankfully there wasn't a great deal of travel with this role, so I was able to spend plenty of time with Kate.

Kate would do little things to surprise me. When I was at work she would send me little messages and emails. I'd often find little notes in my work bag, saying how much she loved me. It was awesome being in a relationship with a wonderful woman who loved me as much as I loved her.

We saw all our friends and families regularly. Our parents met each other when I had my birthday and they got along very well. Seeing our friends as a couple was great too. Our lives were blending together so easily.

We celebrated our 6 month anniversary by going out for dinner and then spending the night at Kate's. I had been pretty tired as I had been working very hard and was a little tense. I was feeling very happy though, with the woman I loved in my arms. Feeling very blissful we cuddled together and started talking about the future and our future.

Kate asked "Dan what do you want in the future? You know for work and other things."

I gave this some thought for a few seconds before answering "Well with work I really like my job now. I would eventually like to go further up the ranks of the company, but I am content with where I am now."

"You know they might be thinking about promoting you Dan, especially after your new project finishes."

"Yeah, we'll see." I said doubting this.

"What about other things?" Kate asked.

"Ummm, oh I'd definitely like to have a house again. I love my apartment, but it isn't what I always wanted. A house would definitely be great."

"Anything else?" Kate asked in a really coy voice.

I looked Kate in the eye "And I know I'd like to get married again." I said, letting the words just hang there for a second.

Kate was grinning like mad and played along by asking "Do you have anyone in mind?"

"Oh I definitely have someone in mind, but I don't know how they feel about getting married. I'm not sure that they would want to." I said, teasing Kate a little.

"I think that they would definitely want to be married with you." She said with a grin, before reaching across and kissing me. Kate then looked straight into my eyes, almost fishing for a proposal.

"Well that is good to hear." I said with a grin. Kate just sarcastically groaned and rolled her eyes at me. Then she giggled and cuddled me close.

"And what about you Kate, what do you want in your future? You know with work and other things?"

Kate thought for a few seconds before answering. "I love my job teaching the kids. I don't think I want to run a kindergarten though. There is too much paperwork and too many issues to deal with all of the time. But I would really like to be the head teacher of the kindergarten. You know plan the curriculum, organise classes that sort of thing."

"I can see you'd be great at that."

"Yes I'd really like that, but that won't happen for a few years yet." Kate paused briefly before continuing. "I'd also like to have a house. You know something to make our own. It wouldn't have to be like my parent's house on acreage, just a nice house."

Hearing her say 'our house' really made me smile.

"Anything else?" I teased.

"Oh yes. I definitely want to get married and have a family." Kate said as she squeezed me tight.

I wanted to keep the fun going. "Do you have anyone in mind?" I asked, just as she had asked me.

demon160
demon160
499 Followers
1...345678