How Did I Get Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
499 Followers

"Mmmmm, I certainly do. But I don't know if he is 'ever' going to ask me." She said in an exasperated tone, almost pleading.

"I'm absolutely sure you will be asked."

"Is that a proposal?" Kate asked hopefully.

"No Honey, but you will definitely know when I'm asking you." I said with a smile.

Kate cuddled me excitedly. For the first time we had both acknowledged that we wanted to be married. It felt good that it was out in the open and we both wanted to be together, forever.

*********

My new role at work lasted for 4 months, finishing up in the middle of July. I enjoyed the project I had run and it appeared to have been successful. Going back to my regular role seemed a little boring in comparison.

On August 9, I can still remember the date; my boss Bill called me in for a meeting. When I arrived I was surprised to see the head of the company's Australian division, Gary was also present. Their tone was very friendly when I arrived, so I did feel a little more at ease.

They congratulated me on the success of the project I had managed. We discussed many aspects of the project and my management of it. After about half an hour they finally got around to the real reason for the meeting. Bill was retiring at the end of October and they wanted me to take over his position. I was absolutely thrilled to be offered the position. They outlined their expectations, my duties, new salary and car package and transition period.

Gary then said "I understand you are in a relationship at the moment Dan. What is your girlfriend's name?"

"Kate. Kate Taylor." I replied

Gary typed on his computer as I answered his question and then said "I'm just sending you an email outlining details of the final part of your promotion. As a reward for the great work you have done, and as a kick start for your new role, we are sending you on an overseas trip. You can also take Kate with you."

I was dumbfounded. The trip outlined was amazing. Leaving Australia on September 1, we were spending 5 nights in London, 4 nights in Paris, 4 nights at our US head office and another 3 nights wherever we liked in the US. Business class flights and all expenses (besides shopping) paid for. While it was a junket, there was some work involved on the trip. We were going to 2 days of trade shows in London and Paris, as well as a full day of meetings and an extensive tour of the company's head office facilities. It would be a whirlwind tour, but it was something Kate and I had wanted to do, but really were not in the position to do at the time.

Gary then asked me to send Kate's details through so they could finalise the booking and arrange visa's and passes to the events we were going to. I thanked both Gary and Bill for the trip and the big promotion, and Bill outlined how I would be working with him from now till his retirement, so I could be up to speed in the position.

I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day. Kate was coming to my apartment that night and I couldn't wait to tell her.

When Kate arrived, she was feeling a little down as she'd had a hard day at work. Some kids were misbehaving and a couple of others were not feeling well, which made for a long tough day.

I sat Kate down on the lounge and I sat down on the floor and rubbed her feet as she told me all about her day. I was trying my best not to be too excited about my news, but letting Kate de-stress from her day.

She thanked me for the foot rub and apologised for being in a mood. She then asked about my day. I immediately told her about my promotion and the new role I had. Kate was so happy for me.

"Dan, I told you all of the hard work you did over the last few months would get noticed. I'm so proud of you." She sat forward and cuddled and kissed me.

I then went and grabbed my phone, sending her the email from my boss. I asked her "Kate can you get your phone, I am just forwarding you an email. Can you please read this and let me know what you think."

Kate scrolled through her phone, found the new email and started to read it. I watched her face as she read it.

"Dan, why are you sending me an email from your boss?........ You have to go overseas, I'll miss you .......... Why do they want my details?......... Are WE going on this trip? ....... Dan tell me now. Are we going overseas?"

"Yes Kate WE are going overseas. London, Paris, Portland, and then wherever we want to go in the US. What do you think?"

As I said this Kate squealed and started running around. She finally jumped into my arms and smothered me with kisses.

"I can't believe this Dan. Did you organise this? Oh I love you so much."

"No I didn't organise this. I only found out about this at the meeting today. It is a reward for my promotion and a start in my new role."

"Are you sure I can come along with you?"

"Yes Kate. They specifically asked about you and wanted me to take you with me. I hope you want to come along."

"Of course I do Dan. Travelling with the best boyfriend ever, what more could I want!"

**********

The weeks leading up to the trip went really quickly. I was busy learning my new job, and getting prepped up for the Trade Shows we were going to visit. I was also helping Kate understand what we would be doing at the shows, what to expect going to Head Office and working out where else in the US we wanted to go. We finally decided on seeing Disneyland for the last part of the trip and work organised the rest. While it was really busy I did manage to find the time to do some last minute shopping before we left.

Before we left we had a 'going away' dinner with both sets of parents and Kate's sister. It was a good night. Our families had met before, so there was no awkwardness. The night went really well and our families all wished us well for the trip.

The trip over to London was long, but was great fun as I enjoyed seeing my beautiful girlfriend experience all of the 'fun' of long haul flights for the first time. Travelling in Business class on a long haul flight was a first for me and I enjoyed it.

We stayed at a very nice hotel right in the heart of London. Kate and I did all of the touristy things in London, seeing Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Tower of London and most of the other famous sites Kate had only seen on TV. We ate out at nice places, went to see a show in the West End and generally crammed as much into our few days there as we could. I had been to London many times before and loved showing Kate around.

We went to the trade show on our second last day there. The show was for sporting equipment and I was there to see our European range and look for products we could range and promote in Australia, as well as seeing what other the brands were doing and looking for any new trends coming from Europe.

I was worried that Kate would be bored at the trade show, but she surprised me greatly. Firstly she dressed up in business attire, white blouse, black skirt and she looked a million dollars. With her glasses on and her blonde hair back in a ponytail, she looked like the beautiful secretary everyone wished they had, professional, but very sexy.

It was while we were talking with my colleagues from England that Kate impressed me the most. I should not have been surprised, as Kate is very smart and learns quickly. She spoke with confidence, asking very pertinent questions and making great suggestions. I could not have been any prouder.

As we were leaving the show, I kissed Kate deeply and held her close. This did draw a few looks from other delegates at the show. I then offered Kate a job working for me. She giggled and said that it was fun playing business woman for the day but she didn't want to do it for a job.

We travelled to Paris the next day and again stayed right in the centre of Paris in a beautiful hotel. We did a little sightseeing that afternoon, but the next day we had to go to our next trade show. This one was for Clothing and Footwear. The day was busy but Kate helped me greatly throughout the day, as we saw everything I wanted to see and took copious notes regarding possible changes I wanted to make to our Australian range.

The third day in Paris was a great day for many reasons. Even though we were a little tired after the big day at the trade show, we started early and did many of the major touristy things, even going up the Eiffel Tower. Having Kate in my arms as we gazed out over the 'City of Love' was amazing.

That night we went out for dinner in one of those classic Parisienne bistros, enjoying a sumptuous meal together. The weather in Paris was a little cooler in the evenings and I had my coat with me.

After our delicious meal we headed towards the Eiffel Tower. In the evenings, for the first 5 minutes of every hour the tower was lit up with sparkling lights, complementing its regular illumination. We had always seemed to have missed this on our previous night's there, and I wanted to make sure we could see it tonight.

We went to a beautiful park, not far from our hotel, which had a great view of the Eiffel Tower. We arrived just before 9pm and Kate was cuddled up close to me. There were a few other people in the park, mostly tourists watching the 'light show'.

The tower lit up and Kate really enjoyed it. We snapped photos of each other, selfies of the two of us together, and just enjoyed being there. I reached into the pocket of my coat and felt around. I knew now was the right time. I trod on my shoe lace and 'undid' my shoe.

I slipped my arm from around Kate and said "Sorry Babe. My shoe has come undone. I'm just going to do it up."

"Oh, ok Honey."

As I did my shoe up I looked at Kate and she was watching the lights and not even looking at me. I reached out took hold of Kate's left hand. She turned and looked at me and I was down on one knee, holding her left hand in both my hands.

"Ohhhh Dan." She said.

I took a deep breath. I looked into Kate's eyes and said "Kate, you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I love you with all of my heart and being with you makes me the happiest person in the world. I cannot imagine my life without you and I want to be with you forever. I want to have the rest of our lives together as I try to make you as happy as you make me. So....." I took my right hand and reached into my coat pocket, bringing out a small, pale blue ring box. Kate had her mouth covered with her right hand. I opened the ring box up and Kate squealed a little as she saw the ring.

"So, Kathryn Jane Taylor, will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, yes." Kate squealed as she reached down and kissed me. I stood up and we kissed again, embracing tightly.

We pulled apart and I looked again into Kate's eyes. She was beaming and I quietly said "I love you so much Kate."

"I love you too, my husband to be." She said before kissing me again.

I brought the ring box up and she could finally see it properly. "Oh Dan, it is so beautiful." Kate said as I lifted the ring from the box. I carefully slipped the ring onto her finger.

"Do you like it Kate?"

"Ohhh Dan it is beautiful. I can't believe that you got me a ring from Tiffany's. It is stunning."

"Just like you my beautiful fiancé."

We took pictures at the Eiffel Tower, selfies with Kate showing off her engagement ring. We were both so happy.

We walked back to our hotel, arm in arm, talking excitedly all the way there. As we entered our hotel, I asked Kate if she wanted to celebrate with some champagne in the bar.

"I would rather celebrate with you back in our room." She said with a mischievous grin.

Once we entered the lift and we were alone we started kissing and cuddling. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. We were both extremely excited and knew what we wanted. This continued until we got to our floor. Kate grabbed the room key from me and ran down the hall. I chased her and we kissed again at the door.

Fumbling with the lock we made our way inside. We kissed and caressed our way to the bed, somehow managing to shed most of our clothes on the way. Kate was in a sexy matching black satin and lace bra and panties set, and I was down to my boxer shorts.

Kate pushed me back onto the bed and stood in front of me. I sat up as she took her glasses off and kissed me again. "Dan, I love you so much. Now that I'm going to be your wife I want to make you as happy as you make me. I want to try something tonight and...... I hope I do it right and you enjoy it."

I was about to say something but Kate kissed me again and pushed me back down on the bed. My legs were hanging over the edge of the bed as I was lying down and Kate crawled up onto me. We kissed passionately again, tongues dancing together. I ran my hands around Kate and unhooked her bra. Kate slithered out of it as she started to kiss down my chest. Her left hand started to stroke my rapidly hardening member through my shorts, as she teased my nipples with her tongue.

Kate continued to kiss down my body, gently, lightly, almost in a ticklish way. With her hand stroking me at the same time it was very arousing. She gently pulled my shorts down, releasing my erection from its confines. Kate perched herself on the bed, with her face right near my rock hard manhood. She was playing with me, twiddling her finger in the copious amount of pre-cum that was flowing from me.

"Dan, I have never done this before...... I hope you like it." She said.

Then Kate lowered her face down and she snaked her tongue out and licked right along the underside of my erection, flicking her tongue lightly against the sensitive area under the head. Pre-cum dribbled out onto her tongue. I groaned loudly, not really believing what Kate was doing. Our sex had been fantastic, but we had never indulged in oral before this.

Kate tasted my pre-cum and looked up at me. "You taste delicious my fiancé. I wonder how the 'rest' of you taste's?"

With that Kate opened her mouth and slipped me into her mouth. She took the head in her mouth and tickled it with her talented tongue. Kate then pulled me out her mouth with a satisfying smack of her lips. Kate just grinned at me as she took me in her mouth again, this time taking more of me into her mouth. She began moving her mouth and her hand up and down me. It was exquisite.

"Oh Kate, that's amazing. Ohhhhh." I said trying to tell her how wonderful it felt.

She continued to bob up and down on me, while using her hand on me in a twisting motion. My erection was becoming slick with her saliva and my pre-cum.

"Kate, Honey that is so good. You are amazing." I said. Looking down I could see Kate looking back up towards me, grinning while she had her mouth full on me.

This continued on for a while, before it all began to get too much. The rumblings in my groin I had been trying to supress were coming to the surface.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum. Kate I'm cumming."

As I said this she took her mouth of me and stroked me faster. I came and came hard. Rope after rope pumped out of me, shooting up onto my chest, stomach and all over Kate's hand. Kate slowed her hand down and gently milked the last few drops out of me, onto the head of my penis. I was spent. I had never received such an enthusiastic blow job before.

I popped my head up and could see Kate still holding my penis. "How was that my fiancé? Did I do ok?" she asked as she looked at me all innocently.

"Kate that was amazing. I have never had anything like that before. You are amazing ...... unbelievable."

"Thank you Dan." She paused, looking at the head of my penis which had a few blobs of cum still on it. "Mmmmm, I wonder what you really taste like."

Kate then leant down and with the tip of her tongue picked up one of the blobs of cum. She took it in her mouth and swallowed. She looked up at me and smiled again. "You taste nice Dan. I didn't know what to expect, but you taste quite nice."

With that she lowered her mouth again onto me, cleaning me off with her tongue. When I was all clean, Kate then licked her hand, getting the rest of my orgasm off it.

"Dan you really taste nice." She said.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around Kate. I kissed her and could taste the remnants of my load on her lips. We fell down onto the bed, kissing and cuddling again. I held Kate close and kissed her in all of the little places she liked.

"Kate that was unbelievable. That was the first time you had done that? Really?"

"Yes it was. I just wanted to make you happy Dan."

"Honey, it was beautiful. You always make me happy, but that was just AMAZING." I said before kissing her again.

As we pulled apart Kate was grinning, looking very pleased with herself. I wanted to please her as she had done with me. I slip my hand down her body and noticed she still had her panties on. I rolled Kate over onto her back and started to kiss my way down her body, starting with her neck, nibbling and tasting all of the places she liked.

I made my way down to her beautiful breasts. As Kate was lying on her back, her ample breasts were splayed out and her dusky pink nipples were already rock hard. Kate was moaning her encouragement as I kissed, licked and sucked her nipples making them even more erect.

I continued down kissing her soft tummy, running my tongue into her belly button and tickling her a little. Kate giggled and groaned as I did this. My left hand was now between her legs, gently caressing her mound through her panties. Kate's panties were drenched with her arousal and she was gently moving her hips as I caressed her. Looking up between her breasts I could see Kate had her eyes closed, enjoying what I was doing.

I took hold of her panties and started to slide them down off Kate. She lifted her bottom up, so I could slide them right off. I slid them down her thighs and off her feet, placing them on the floor. I crawled back onto the bed and started to kiss Kate's right leg. Kate's eyes shot open as she wasn't expecting me to do this. Continuing to kiss, I teased and tickled all the way up Kate's inner thigh, tasting her beautiful soft skin.

Kate propped herself up a little. "Dan, what are you doing?" she asked.

I grinned "I want to see how you taste, and to make you as happy as you have made me."

"No one ..... I've never..... no one has done ......... that for me before........ Ohhhhh Dan."

My tongue traced its way almost to her womanhood, before I said "Just enjoy it Kate."

I was now lying down on the bed on my stomach, between Kate's legs, with my face right near her womanhood. I went to her left thigh, kissing my way again back towards her pleasure centre. Kate had dropped her head back down onto the pillow, and was rolling it from side to side, moaning with excitement.

Moving back right between her thighs, I kissed all the way around her opening, not yet touching her where she wanted to be touched. Kate's legs were wide apart and her dark pink lips were glistening from her juices. They had opened up of their own accord as Kate was so aroused. Her intoxicating fragrance filled my senses.

Now it was time. I gently placed my tongue at the bottom of her sex and slowly licked my way through her very wet, very slippery womanhood. Kate's juices were tangy as they fell onto my tongue.

"Ohhhhh, mmmnnn Dan, ohhhhh" Kate groaned as I did this.

I just touched her clit with my tongue and Kate jumped. She looked down at me in surprise, and I looked back at her, smiling. She settled back down and I continued to work my tongue all through her very sensitive area.

With my left hand, I opened her lips up and teased her even more with my tongue. Kate was holding her breasts with her hands, her fingers twisting and tugging at her engorged nipples. I swirled my tongue around and probed it into her vagina, tasting her from the source. I slid my tongue rapidly in and out and Kate groaned again.

"Ohhh Dan ...... mmmmunnngh ............ don't stop........ohhhhhh"

demon160
demon160
499 Followers
1...345678