How Did I Get Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replaced my tongue with the middle finger of my right hand and worked this in and out slowly. Kate rocked her hips as I did this. She was so slippery I slid my index finger inside her as well. Flexing my fingers upwards, I thought I could feel her g-spot and I ran my fingers along it. I then moved my mouth upwards to tease her clit.

Encircling her erect love button with my tongue, I proceeded to tease and lick Kate as best as I could. Kate had let go of her breasts and had taken hold of my head, guiding me where she wanted me.

It didn't take long with me doing this before Kate started to really move her hips. When she did this I knew she was on the verge of cumming. I thrusted my fingers faster and sucked and licked her pleasure nub for all I was worth.

"Dan....... Oh baby.........muunnghh.......... Honey.......... Cumming............ohhhhh..........DAN."

Kate pushed her hips down and gripped my head. She then let out a guttural moan I had never heard from her before. As she did this her juices gushed out from her and she clamped her thighs around my head. I tongued and fingered as best I could as Kate writhed in pleasure from her orgasm. This went on for what seemed like a long time.

Eventually Kate opened her thighs and pushed my head away from her womanhood. I slipped my fingers from her and propped myself up. My beautiful bride to be looked totally spent. Her hair was a mess, her face flushed and sweaty, her breathing hard, her chest was rising and falling, still flushed red and glistening, her nipples engorged and erect. Her legs were shaking from the strength of her orgasm and there was a rather large puddle of 'Kate juices' on the bedspread.

I was grinning looking at my fiancé, my face covered with her excitement. Kate looked at me and smiled, but then covered her face, almost in embarrassment. Crawling back up the bed I settled down on the pillow next to her and she started giggle.

"Oh my god Dan." She giggled. "What did you do to me? ............. I have never had an orgasm like that ........ EVER. That was amazing." Kate leant across and kissed me, my face still wet from her juices. "Oooh, you taste....... Like me!"

In a macho voice I said "Glad you liked it." As I grinned at my beautiful fiancé. "I'm really glad you enjoyed it."

Kate reached down between her legs and felt the 'puddle'. She pulled her hand away and her face cringed. "I have never done that, you know........... 'wet myself' before." She said with embarrassment.

"You didn't 'wet yourself'. You just got really, really excited and, well, you 'gushed' a little." I said trying to explain what happened.

"It's not 'pee' then?" she asked, looking a little confused.

I smiled "No honey, it isn't pee. You were just very excited and ........... When you had your orgasm ... your excitement came flooding out."

"Oh Dan......... I've had some of my friend's say they have 'squirted' but I didn't really believe them. You made me do that Dan........... It was the biggest orgasm I've had. I didn't realise I could do that." She said as looked right into my eyes.

We kissed and cuddled some more and as our excitement started to grow again. I made my way between Kate's legs again, and this time I filled her with my love in a way that was a little more conventional for us.

***********

When we finished, Kate went into the bathroom and had a shower to clean herself up. I tidied the bed, stripping the 'freshly stained' bedspread off the bed, and making the bed ready for our night's sleep. I then slipped into the bathroom and had a shower when Kate finished.

I returned to the bedroom and saw Kate sitting up in bed, her silky negligee on, looking at the engagement ring on her left hand. When she saw me come into the room, she just smiled the happiest smile you could possibly imagine. I snuggled under the covers with her and kissed Kate again.

Kate looked at me and then down at her engagement ring. "Dan, I cannot believe we are engaged and going to be married. And I cannot believe you got me a ring like this. It is stunning."

"Well I hope you can believe it, because it's happening. You will have some time to get used to being like this. We will be spending the rest of our lives together." I slipped my arm around her and kissed her again.

We started talking about letting everyone know we were engaged, and we decided to ring our parents the following morning Paris time, which would be evening back home. We also decided to ring Kate's parents first.

"Dan, can I ask you to do something for me?"

"Of course my 'bride to be', anything."

"Well...... Can you please talk to my Dad and .......... I know it is very old fashioned........... but can you please ask him for his blessing to marry me. It means a lot to me if you could. Please?"

I smiled as Kate said this and said "No Kate, I won't do that."

Kate looked really hurt and angry saying "Why Dan? It is really important to me and my family. I would do anything you........."

"Kate, Kate, Kate." I interrupted. "I'm not going to ask your Dad over the phone because I have already asked him." As I said this I held Kate close to me.

"You already have?" she asked, looking very surprised.

"Yes Gorgeous. I asked him when we all had dinner at your parent's house before we came overseas."

"Really?" Kate asked again looking happier.

"Yes really. I remembered that you said your dad was very disappointed about 'last time' and I also believe it to be the right thing to do."

"So they know we are getting engaged?"

"Well your Dad knows. I don't know if he told your Mum, but I doubt it. I don't think she has been extra excited when you have spoken to her on the phone has she?"

Kate was now looking at me with so much love in her eyes. "No she hasn't. Oh Dan I love you so much." She kissed me again, before saying "No wonder I want to marry you so much."

***************

The following morning was filled with happy phone calls to excited parents and siblings. Everyone was so thrilled for us that we were engaged. I rang up Emily to tell her as well and she was very excited that I was getting married again. My ex even congratulated us on the phone. That last day in Paris we saw a few more touristy sites and even went window 'bridal' shopping.

We flew to Portland the next day and after such an emotional time in Paris, Kate and I were both very tired. The trip was long with 2 plane changes and layovers at other airports before finally arriving in Portland. We were taken to our hotel, ordered room service and crashed for the night.

Our tour of Head Office was the next day and the weather was perfect. Kate and I were taken to the campus style head office and were given a fully guided tour of all of the amazing facilities, meeting key people and seeing some of the amazing R & D work the company did, and the training facilities there for the athletes they supported.

The trip then moved to Disneyland, where we had a ball. Being 'big kids' for a couple of day's was fun. While enjoying ourselves there, all our conversations seemed to be about getting married. What sort of wedding we would have, big or small? Who would we invite? When we were going to have it? All the fun, planning things we were looking forward to taking our time doing when we were back home.

On the weekend we arrived back home we went and saw our parents and they were all so happy for us. Kate's dad did confirm that I had spoken to him before our trip overseas. He then was in trouble from Kate's mother because he didn't tell her. My parents were also very happy and welcomed Kate into the family with open arms.

Speaking with our families we worked out that Kate and I would have an engagement party in about 6 weeks, once the weather warmed up a little. It was also decided that the party would be at the Taylor's house as they had the space for the party.

Kate and I returned to work the following week and we spent the Monday night at Kate's place. Tuesday morning Kate and Maddie were working the early shift at the Kindergarten and had to leave at 5:00am to get there. I stayed in bed until 6:30am, before travelling back to my apartment to get ready for work. It was a wet and miserable day, with rain constantly tumbling down. I left my apartment at 7:20am to drive to work.

I was first in the queue at the traffic lights, waiting for the arrow to go green. I was turning onto the major arterial road, and the traffic was heavy for a wet day. I was listening to the news on the radio, when I noticed the arrow had turned green. I drove out into the intersection.

BANG.

I remembered flashes of light......... people milling around ............ lying down but moving in a vehicle........ fluorescent lights passing over my head.............

The next thing I knew I opened my eyes and there was a nurse looking at me. I couldn't move my head. I heard her say "He is waking up."

Popping up behind the nurse I could see Kate. She looked distraught. Her eyes were cried out, her face stained with tears.

"Hi Kate." I said quietly. "Where am I?"

"Oh Dan. Are you ok? You're in hospital after your car accident this morning." Kate said, as she took hold of my left hand. I groaned in pain as she did this. "Oh Honey, I'm sorry." She said getting a little teary again.

"What time is it?"

"About 10:15"

"In the morning?"

"Yes Honey."

Then the doctors and nurses came in and started to examine me. It turned out that I had broken my left thumb, had a few cuts and grazes, and had been knocked out in the crash. They did scans and x-rays and confirmed that there were no other injuries. They decided to keep me in hospital overnight to monitor me after the concussion.

I was moved to the ward and Kate was there waiting for me. She looked a lot happier seeing me sitting up in bed than when I saw her before. She gave me the biggest hug of all time, and then continued to fuss over me, making sure I was comfortable. I couldn't believe that Kate was there for me so quickly. I had to know how she found out about the accident.

"Kate, I was so happy to see you when I woke up before. How did you know that I was in hospital?"

"Well you won't believe this. Maddie and I were having a break at work and we were in the staff room having some breakfast, watching the TV. The traffic report came on before the news, and they showed the accident from the helicopter." Kate started to get teary again. "I could see it was your car, because of all the company logos on it. They said that the road was blocked and the occupants of the vehicles.... had been taken........ to hospital in a serious condition." Kate was now crying.

I held my arms out and she cuddled up to me, still crying. I held her close and stroked her hair. We cuddled for a few minutes like this, before Kate lifted her head and kissed me. She took off her glasses and still sniffling, she dried her eyes.

"I started crying at work and Maddie looked after me, as she also realised it was you in the accident. She then said that I had to come here and look after you. She helped me pack my things up and organised with my boss for me to leave. I drove here as quickly as I could, but traffic seemed to be everywhere.

"I arrived here at about 9am and they brought me in to see you...... You were unconscious and had the neck brace on. Oh Dan I was so scared. I thought I was going to lose you." Kate said as she cried again. We cuddled some more as Kate composed herself.

"I was so happy when you woke up and you asked for me. I hadn't lost you."

"No Kate. You aren't going to lose me. Ever."

************

I stayed in hospital overnight and was discharged the following morning. My parents picked me up as Kate went into work at my insistence. She would be just sitting around bored at my place all day as I was just going to rest. I was off work for the rest of the week to recuperate.

Kate came over straight from work to stay the night with me. When she arrived, she was really quiet, not really being herself. Something was on her mind, but she wasn't saying anything. Our dinner was nice and we cuddled together on the lounge. Kate still looked very distant, so I switched off the TV and asked her what was on her mind. She immediately said nothing, but from the way she looked at me and I looked at her she could tell I didn't think this was the case.

She sighed "Dan I need to talk to you about something, but I don't know how to say it."

I was a little wary as I couldn't tell what Kate was thinking. "You're not breaking up with me are you?" I asked half-jokingly, but I was also very scared if this was the case.

"Oh no Dan. I never want to break up with you. I want to be with you forever." She paused before continuing. "That's what I want to talk to you about."

"What?" I asked, now feeling very confused.

Kate looked deep in thought, before she spoke. "Dan after what happened yesterday, I ...... I don't want to wait for us to be married."

She looked at me wanting to see my reaction. I started to smile, feeling very happy at this unexpected turn of events. Kate then started to smile too as she could see I was happy with this.

"How quickly do you want to get married?" I asked still smiling.

"As soon as we can. I don't want to be without you Honey." Kate said looking much happier than she had all night.

We started talking about the getting married, how soon we could do it, what we wanted for the wedding, really planning it out.

This continued over the next couple of days until we finally came up with what we thought was a great plan. During the next weekend, we had both sets of parents over to my place and we discussed what we wanted to do. After they asked why we wanted to get married straight away, and we told them our reasons, they seemed very happy. They helped us in planning the logistics and came up with some great suggestions.

Over the next few weeks, we all worked hard pulling everything together. Luckily we had some plans already underway for our engagement party and were able to use some of those. Kate and her sister Amanda were very busy getting all of the 'bridal' side of things organised, even shopping with Emily as she was going to be our flower girl.

I enlisted the help of our great friends Pete and Elouise, whose help was crucial in getting this to work. We sent out our invitations for the Engagement Party, asking everyone to dress 'semi-formal' as we explained we wanted the party to be a bit of an event.

The invitations came back in and everyone we asked was coming to the event. We had 80 people coming, not including our direct families.

**********

While we were really busy organising everything Kate and I still had a little time together to enjoy ourselves. One night we went out to the movies, just to be together and have a relaxing night. I was waiting in the foyer of the cinema for Kate after the movie had finished.

As I was standing there I was approached by a young man. He was about 5'8", sandy hair, slim build, almost Kurt Cobain-ish. He said "Excuse me mate, ummm, are you here with Kate Taylor?"

"Yes I am. She is my Fiancé. Why?"

"Oh. I thought I saw you together........ I just wanted to make sure. I used to go out with her." He said quietly.

My mind raced. This was Adam. Kate's ex who cheated on her. He caused so much emotional pain to my beautiful Kate. My right hand clenched into a fist unconsciously and my muscles tensed up. I am a person who never seeks physical confrontation, but just seeing this guy got my blood boiling.

He then said in a quiet, rather depressed voice something that took me quite by surprise. "Look after her. Kate is great and she deserves to be happy."

Feeling absolutely confused I said "Ok I will."

With that Adam walked away. I was standing there stunned at this little exchange when Kate came up to me.

"Are you ok Honey? You look like you've seen a ghost."

I pointed towards Adam as he was leaving the cinema. "I just saw your ex, Adam. Just up there."

Kate saw him and immediately got angry. "Rrrgh idiot. How did you recognise him? I don't think you have ever seen him before?"

"No he came up and spoke to me."

Kate was shocked. "What? What did he say?"

"He asked me if I was here with Kate Taylor, and I said yes and that you were my fiancé. He then said that he saw us together and that he used to go out with you. I started to feel really angry when he said this as I realised who he was. He then said 'Look after Kate. She deserves to be happy.' And he just walked off."

We were still both a little stunned, when Kate put her arms around me. We cuddled for a little while, just calming down.

"He is a coward. He hasn't even apologised for what he did to me. He didn't come over when I was here did he?" she said.

"No and he wouldn't. I don't think you will ever see him again."

It was funny how we had never seen him before that. Kate and I didn't speak a lot about our previous relationships. While we did see my ex nearly every week when dropping Emily back off to her, we never really talked about what happened. Kate only spoke about her ex early on in our relationship mostly about how much nicer I was.

"No we won't see him again." Kate said. "It doesn't matter anyway. I'm going to be Mrs Dan Matthews in a couple of weeks. And I can't wait."

Kate and I kissed and cuddled up tight, leaving the cinemas with our arms around each other.

**********

The day of the engagement party arrived. I picked up Emily from her mother's and she was very excited. My ex gave me a hug and gave us her best wishes as Emily had told her the plan for the day.

When Emily and I arrived, she was whisked away to get ready, with Kate and Amanda. I was left to chill out before everything started. The Taylor's house looked amazing. The party was starting in the walled garden that Kate's mother Fiona had built. It was on the opposite side of the driveway to their house and was a beautiful English country style garden.

The caterers had set up a bar in there and music was playing. As all our guests arrived our parents greeting everyone, explaining that Kate and I wanted to make an 'entrance'. Everyone was milling around talking and catching up with each other.

Looking at my watch I could see it was 4pm. I could see everyone was in position. Now was the time. I walked into the garden, by myself and saying hello to people as I made my way along the stone path that ran to the raised gazebo at the far end of the garden. Everyone was a little confused as I was by myself. I stopped the music and picked up the microphone.

"Hi everyone. Thank you all for coming today. It means so much to both Kate and myself that you are all here." I looked up to the entrance to the garden and could see Amanda give me the signal that all was ready. Looking at the confused looks on the faces of our families and friends was brilliant.

"Now everyone, if you wouldn't mind being patient with us for a couple of minutes, we will get the party really started."

I put the microphone down and the music started back up again. Not party music this time, but Pachelbel's Canon. I stood in the raised gazebo grinning madly as everyone gasped and murmured, beginning realise what was happening.

First into the garden came Emily. She looked lovely in the dress she and Kate went shopping for. She sprinkled flower petals onto the stone path, smiling at everyone. When she reached the gazebo, she came up and gave me a big hug.

Next Amanda came through the gate, looking glamourous in her dark blue strapless dress. Amanda is more 'classically beautiful' than Kate as she is slimmer and a bit taller. She glided down the path towards the gazebo. As she walked towards us, I was joined up there by my best mate Pete as my best man and his wife Elouise.

Everyone now turned to the entrance to the garden. Kate and her dad Robert came into the garden. Kate looked stunning. Her hair was out with a beautiful wave to it. Her ivory dress was strapless, with the bodice decorated with crystals and her skirt flowed down, not like a big flouncy dress, but very elegant. Kate was absolutely beaming as she came down the path. Everyone oohhed and aahhed as Kate walked down the path, but I watched and Kate was only looking at one thing. Me

1...345678