How did It Happen? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grasped her, my fingers dug into her firm flesh and she tore her lips from mine and threw her head back. My mouth immediately descended to her neck and throat. I launched kisses at her sensitive skin, nipping and biting, all the whilst breathing deeply, growling as my animal lust emerged, which only moments before had been held prisoner within me.

Abby scrabbled at my waist band, pulling the tight material downward, but it became lodged around my now swollen member. She growled at me in frustration, placed both hands on my chest and pushed me away, I stumbled backward, my bare back hitting the wall. But Abby was upon me in a heartbeat, and she sunk to her knees quickly, and tugged hard. My weapon sprang free brushing against her cheek, as my underwear fell, gathering around my ankles. A pure animal growl emanated from deep within her, the power of speech lost to her as she glared at my swollen tip intently. Wrapping her hand around her prize She sank her head closer to my tip, until she engulfed me within the warm confines of her mouth.

I threw my head back at that moment. I swelled and twitched anew in her. She quickly crammed more of me into her and bobbed her head upon me, sliding me rhythmically in and out. There was no finesse in her technique, she grasped my ass and pulled me toward her as she tried to take more and more of my shaft in her mouth and I placed my hands on the back of her head. My hands intertwining her hair, then gripped and pushed her head further on to me.

Her mouth was full of me by now, I felt my head touch the back of her throat. She immediately gagged a little and drew her head back again as I released some of the pressure, but she quickly tried to swallow me again. Every time I got near her reflex she pulled back, until she was virtually fucking her face upon my rigid cock. Faster and faster, she picked up speed, moaning around me as she did. Then she let my cock pop from her mouth as she gasped for breath, mewing and moaning she took my cock in her hand, thin strands of saliva connecting her to me, she rubbed it against her cheek, a mixture of spit and pre-cum smearing her flawless skin.

Her tongue darted out and bathed my shaft and she leaned forward slightly, travelling along my length until her tongue reached my contracted balls.

Exhaling a moan, Abby lathered my balls with her tongue. My cock lurched as the sensations shot through me like electricity. Serving only to enhance my lust, I thrust my hips forward. My shaft rested against her forehead as she went to town on my balls, her tongue lashing and bathing me with firm hot swipes. She twirled her tongue in circles as she descended lower, taking each of my testis in her mouth and gently sucking.

But she was working into a frenzy. She gave great gasps of pleasure. Gentle clearly wasn't on her mind, as she sucked harder, popping my balls free she craned her neck, twisting around and forcing my legs apart slightly. My balls now rested on her forehead, and she shoved her head through my legs until she was licking my balls roughly again, gasping she retreated further under me and I felt her tongue lap at the strip of skin behind my sack.

My jaw went slack as the sensations flowed through me, I closed my eyes concentrating on the feelings, all thought of the immorality of sex with my daughter had evaporated as her tongue traced further and further along my perineum, until she was licking around my asshole.

An involuntary twitch shook me as the shock of her tongue touching my asshole sent wild feelings racing thought me. Even the thought of it turned me on to new heights and the feeling of her rimming me made my cock pulse and jerk fiercely of its own accord.

A high-pitched moan escaped me; the feeling incredible. Abby meanwhile was wild and untamed, she was prising my ass apart to get closer and closer. Her breathing was coming in ragged gasps and moans and her tongue tried to penetrate me.

My legs started to shake, the pleasure overwhelming me, 'oh my god my daughter was riming my asshole!' kept running through my head. As the thought repeated itself over and over again, I became more and more turned on sinking further into my depravity. I looked down, Abby's back was arched, her head obscured by my ass, cock and balls. She was on her knees, her heaving chest pointing up at me inviting me to feast on her swollen nipples and flushed full breasts. Her knees were spread and her pussy was open and glistening, her juices freely flowing, making my mouth water at the sight.

I gripped my cock, which since Abby's rough blowjob had gone untouched by either of us.

Three strokes was all it took. A shocking jolt raced up my spine, my whole body went rigid and I held on tight to my breath, savouring the brief moment where I teetered on the verge of orgasm. When suddenly, her tongue finally penetrated me. A split second later my orgasm wracked me and the warmth grew in my loins, my tip becoming too sensitive to stroke and I jerked forward slightly, bending at the waist and screwed my eyes shut, the feeling too intense. I erupted, pent up frustration and lust sprayed forth, arcing over Abby's beautiful nakedness, falling to drench her skin.

Her breasts, stomach and even her legs and mound we're sprayed by my twitching monster. Each spurt rocked me, and I shouted and groaned as each fresh load pumped its way out.

Abby squealed as my hot cum splattered against her. Her own hand raced down to her dripping sex, she quickly pinched her clit and rubbed her fingers fast around herself, desperately trying to orgasm before mine finished.

As I drained the last of my sticky cum, my legs finally gave way and I collapsed. I toppled sideways, rolling on to my back and lay there shaking, the occasional spasm making me twitch. My ears rang and white lights appeared before my eyes. I drifted off in post orgasmic bliss, but not for long as I became aware of a figure above me.

Abby was standing above me, gazing down at me, primal hunger in her smouldering eyes, rivulets of semen trickled and traced her toned body, as she sparkled in a ray of sun drifting through her window. My cum was stark white against her bronzed tan. Her hands shook and her breath was shallow she watched me like a cat watching her prey, waiting for me to move so she could pounce.

I wanted her to pounce on me. I welcomed it and gave myself over to it. I wasn't done yet; the guilt hadn't come back and I felt my cock stir again. I hadn't wilted too much, and now I could feel it lol around, my heart still beating a tattoo, which my shaft pulsed in time to.

Abby retreated to the edge of the bed, never taking her eyes from me, her hand caressing her mound, her eyes on fire as she sat, leg wide. I got up, my erection standing proud before me, a strand of cum dripped from my tip. I looked at her, my own lust not abated, indeed returned with force. Narrowing my eyes, I advanced on her and she caught her breath and shuddered. I bent at the knees, grazing my sticky tip against her clitoris.

I wanted nothing more than to penetrate her. To pound her and fuck her. Yes I wanted to fuck my daughter, and that admission freed me even further. I closed the gap between us and pushed her back on the bed hard. Her legs raised with her momentum as she hit the mattresses, the air knocked out of her for a moment. I gave her no time to react, but instead of sinking my dick into her, I dropped to my knees and lapped at her extremely wet pussy. Immediately Abby arched her back and groaned loudly, her hands grasping my hair and pulling me into her.

I wanted her cum. I wanted to taste her, I wanted to feel her juices rushing over my chin and the thought spurred me on. I latched on to her clit and sucked, then releasing it, I swiped my tongue over her nub again and again.

I was grunting myself, making myself as horny as hell, the vibrations from my groaning pleasuring her swollen clit. I inserted two fingers straight into her, she gripped me tightly and I began to pump them into her. Curling then upward, I easily found the sponge of her g-spot. Rewarded with yelps every time I drove my fingers into her, I sucked harder on her clit, alternating between sucking, nibbling and licking. Soon her hips were rocking and she was grinding herself on to me.

Abby was soaked, her juices coated my chin, dripped and ran between her ass cheeks, making her sticky and slippery as she bounced against my face. Slipping my fingers from her I slid one of the shiny digits along her crack until I felt the bud of her ass with my finger tip. Latching on to her clit tightly I pushed against her rose bud, slick from her juices, my finger tip slid in easily to the first knuckle.

I was rewarded with a jerk of her hips and a yelp. She pulled my head hard against her. I pushed hard and more of my finger disappeared into her anus. I held it at the second knuckle and swiped savagely at her clit again and again.

Suddenly her hips jerked up and her legs wrapped around my head, her back arched and she came. A wild scream filled the room as she thrashed about, I tried to keep locked on her clit, but she was moving too erratically and squeezing my head hard between her thighs. My finger in her ass was soon pushed out as she contracted her whole body. Sweet nectar flowed from her and rushed into my mouth. I drank from her cup greedily, gasping. The scream transformed into a strangled gurgle as she hunched. I pulled my head from between her legs, unable to bear the pressure of her legs squeezing me any longer, and she clamped them shut again. Abby rolled on to her side, drawing her knees up as another tremor rocked her tight body.

Finally, she began to go limp and drawing her knees up further, whimpering contentedly.

But I was in no mood to stop, her cream dripped from my chin whilst my shaft throbbed, aching for attention. As she lay in post orgasmic bliss, still on her side, I stood and shuffled forward letting my swollen head lead the way.

Like an animal it could sense its prey. It wanted. Needed. It was going to have. It was in full control of me, and I had no intention of stopping it, even if I could have.

Abby's ass was like a peach, squeezed together as small tremors still gently shook her. I positioned myself so that one of my knees was tucked behind her own drawn up legs, whilst the other rested gently against her ass and back. My rod lay nestled against her, nudging her slippery sex.

Abby was in no real state to realise what I intended, she was only now coming down from her orgasm. But I gave her no real chance to react. I grasped my cock and quickly guided myself into her with ease. Her cum lubricating her fully.

Abby groaned loudly in surprise, sucking air between her teeth as I penetrated her. I slipped in straight to my balls. She was ever so tight. The shock of the entry made her grip my shaft tightly, but I held myself in her. I grasped her by the thigh and hip, Abby rolled her shoulder back flat to the bed, her legs still twisted, held tight in place.

I felt my power over her grow as I invaded her, she looked back at me, her eyes narrowed slightly and her mouth open, panting, longing and lust written clearly on her face.

I jabbed into her hard, bringing a gasp from her and slid myself from her, her vagina clinging on to me until just my tip was inside her hot wet tunnel. Suddenly I slammed into her burying myself, Abby yelped and pushed her hips back at me. I gave her no time to react and withdrew again and slapped back into her.

I could feel the power over her, running through my veins like a drug. We weren't father and daughter any longer, we weren't even human beings. We were animals, creatures of passion, feeling and lust. She wasn't a person to me right then, she was a piece of pussy that need to be fucked and from the looks that she was giving me I was just a meaty cock to pound her.

In those moments as I began to pound her, over and over again, my anger rose and I fucked her cunt harder and harder, plunging in into her with all my strength. I was growling and snarling like a beast, and she was grunting and writhing under me.

I wanted to punish her. I wanted to teach her that was I charge. I wanted to dominate and even humiliate her till she submitted. I slapped her ass and grabbed handfuls of her tit flesh as I pounded her mercilessly. My previous cum giving me the staying power. I was panting, but to slow down was unthinkable, it would have been a weakness and I had to breed my bitch.

I watched with dark satisfaction as her eyes rolled up and she began to jerk under me, a great heave and her pussy spasmed, gripping my cock tightly, but still I didn't stop. I ploughed her through her orgasm, her strangled cries spurring me on and I tried to drive myself into her deeper. Her orgasm kept coming, every time to she peaked a new spasm seemed to rock her, eventually sobbing and gasping for breath she tried to push me off, her hands were weak and shaking and slipped on my sweat streaked stomach.

"Please.... no.... more..." She gasped at me between hard jabs.

Abby scooted up the bed slightly on my out stroke and I slipped from her completely. I hadn't meant to, I wasn't finished with this slut yet, but she rolled onto her front closing her legs, obviously sensitive and sore from my pounding. I was tired and the fatigue hit me, sweat poured from me, but my cock throbbed and ached, demanding more. I wrapped my fingers around it gazing at my daughters' up turned ass, which trembled, as small after-orgasms flowed through her. She was covered in a sheen of sweat and her legs and ass were sticky with her juices.

I nearly stopped there and then, but memories of all the things she'd put me through returned and a red mist descended on me again. I stood above her, my angry weapon in hand, and dropped to my knees, my cock hovered over her ass, my knees either side of her thighs. If I couldn't get any more pussy, I'd take something else instead.

I ran my hand down the crack of her ass and found her soaked crease. I slipped two fingers straight inside her and was rewarded with a small moan. I took those sticky fingers and ran them straight to her arsehole, pushing insistently. Her cum had lubricated her and they slipped in with little resistance. Abby clenched her buttocks at this new intrusion.

"No dad..." she whispered pleadingly. But I wasn't in the mood to hear her and I quickly aimed my thick head at her bud and pushed against her. She was incredibly tight, and I had to force myself into her, until my tip popped past her sphincter.

She clenched up at my intrusion into her anus, all I heard was a muffled scream, she later told me that she was telling me to stop, but all I remember was the blood rushing through my ears as I gazed wide eyed at my tip disappearing into her arsehole. Her fingers had grabbed the bed sheet and her knuckles were white. I leaned forward and twisted her hair, pulling her head back slightly.

"Relax and take it, I AM going to fuck your arse" I hissed in my ear. A devil had been let lose in me and I was owning my daughter's ass.

Abby nodded in a choked gasp. I slowly began to push into her, another small length of my shaft entered her. Abby gave a cry into the duvet, but never the less she raised her ass to me. I held myself in her, devil or not I wanted her to get used to the feeling. I sensed her breathing calm a little and gave her an experimental push. She whimpered, but didn't clench up and took it as a sign that I could proceed.

Pushing slowly, I managed to get about half of my shaft up her ass, Abby kept her hips raised for me and reached back pulling herself as wide as she could.

As soon as she did this, the devil started to take back over and I found myself beginning to saw back out of her, only to slowly push back in again. I fought the urge to fuck her hard, instead I rocked back and forth slowly, my member sliding into her hole slowly and lewdly.

The feeling flowing from my embedded prick were incredible; my wife and I hardly ever did any anal play. I tried to bury myself deeper in her, and Abby whimpered, she was still slick however and slowly I sank into her further.

I couldn't wait any longer and started to try and build up a rhythm. Her tightness made it difficult, but her muffled screams seemed to excite me further. I couldn't control my breathing, and as I looked down at my rigid shaft stretching her ass, I began to feel the familiar feeling, I started to shake and spasm and I lost control. One hard jab and I sank into her deeper than ever before and held myself there, fingers digging into her flesh, holding my breath.

Trembling from head to toe, my breath exploded from me at the same time as my first spurt drenched her anus. I threw my head back and screwed my eyes shut. It was the most intense orgasm, truly incredible and I shouted with each new jet of scalding cum. Each spray brought a whimper from Abby as she lay almost motionless, her eyes rolled up as she experienced me filling her anal tract up.

Reality slowly seeped back into me as I came down from my orgasm, my cock unbelievably sensitive, Abby's ass seeming to milk me as I gradually began to shrink until I slipped from her. A trickle of cum followed my withdraw before she could control her muscles and close her abused rosebud.

I collapsed on top of her, then rolled to one side, panting staring at the ceiling through blurred eyes. Abby was motionless for a while, before she slowly turned toward me and rested her head against my shoulder, snuggling her body against mine. I closed my arm round her and brought her close.

We lay like that, not talking for what seemed like hours, time not touching us, drifting in and out of sleep.

"I'm sorry Dad.." whispered Abby

Dragging myself from my groggy state, I shifted to gaze at her. None of the guilt had returned, I was in a numb state, but feeling content.

"I know it's got to stop; I know we can't go on. I just...." she continued, her words coming out in a rush.

I squeezed her harder, bringing my free hand to stroke her hair. Feeling this, she snuggled closer, and tilted her face toward me. Her sparkling blue eyes were full of tears.

"I'm so sorry..." she murmured.

I still didn't say anything, I didn't even know what to think. I felt some relief, but I also felt sadness, almost empty at the knowledge that we weren't going to enjoy each other again.

I cradled her cheek and looked at her softly.

"Let's worry about it tomorrow kitten" I whispered soothingly. Abby nodded and gazed back at me, and like two magnets, we drew toward each other, our lips meeting softly and our hands gently caressing each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys and girls. It's ok to have fantasies, but some things are best left on paper. I do not condone any of the actions that my characters have taken in the story, and none of this is based upon real life.

12