How Did We Get Here? Pt. 04

Story Info
Angie completes her journey to full time porn star.
25k words
4.53
9.9k
15
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4. More extreme group sex and a memorable road trip.

Over the next few months, Angie received countless offers of work. Her videos were proving extremely popular and she was receiving offers of work daily. She took a few of the offers but was declining more than she was accepting. Most of the offers she accepted were pretty vanilla in what she was asked to do. She did a couple of threesomes and a few that were just simple male-female shoots. After having started her career with a gangbang, these shoots were a walk in the park for her.

It was getting to the point where making porn films was earning Angie more than her day job, and she was turning down a huge amount of work as she was sticking to doing only 2 days per month. Our sex life was still great. I loved watching the finished films that Angie did, and apart from the days she worked, nothing had changed for us. I had started to wonder whether she wanted to do this for a living instead of playing at it as a part-time job.

"Are you regretting turning all these offers down?" I asked her after clearing out our email box.

"I have started thinking that," she answered, "There's a lot of money to be made here. What do you think?"

"I'm starting to think we're being a bit silly to turn down work," I replied, "Would it be a bad thing to do this full-time, get as much work as you can, then retire when you've had enough?"

"I have thought about it a couple of times," she continued, "But it might mean more travel, time away from home. And I think we would have to tell all family and friends because it's bound to come out at some point."

"The kids are a bit older now, so travel isn't a big issue. I can even come with you if you wanted me to?"

"I'd like that," she said after thinking for a moment, "One of the things putting me off of doing this full-time is that you wouldn't be involved. I'd be much happier going away to work if you came with me sometimes."

Angie's latest video went live that week, a threesome with 2 young studs. They played the role of pool cleaners, and Angie that of a bored rich housewife who seduced and fucked them both on a sun lounger. It drew good ratings again and over the next week, another load of offers of work came in. We had a total of 12 offers with a wide range of sex acts requested. It was mainly straight-up scenes with one man and a couple of threesomes. It seemed that it was mainly MILF porn that she seemed to be attracting, but a couple of offers stood out.

One offer was from a French company that made so-called "reality" porn. They wanted unknown stars to whom they could sell the idea that the women they used were amateur or porn first-timers. The other was from a company in Germany that had seen her gangbang films and wanted her to feature in one of their big productions. Both of these offers interested us, and we went back and said that we were open to discussing details on all offers. By the end of the week, Angie was booked for 5 shoots, with 2 more under negotiation.

"I'm going to hand my notice in at work today," She told me, "This is it. I told Mum what we're planning to do, and the girls."

I was shocked. Hearing Angie say this was a weight off my shoulders, but I wondered what they would all be saying about us.

"You told your Mum?" I asked her.

"I had to," She replied, "I'd have hated to have her hearing from somebody else."

"How did she take it?" I asked.

"She wanted to know if you were ok with it," She went on, "I said that you were really supportive and fully behind it. She just kind of shrugged and said that if we wanted to, she wouldn't judge. I suppose that will have to do. The girls were fine. Cindy wanted to know loads more about the details. I've got a feeling she would love to give it a try!"

I felt a sense of relief. Pretty much every important person in our lives knew what we planned to do and nobody had turned their back on us. Some had made it clear that it wasn't for them and didn't want to discuss it, but nobody judged us.

Angie worked through her first week of bookings. She managed to shoot 4 boy/girl scenes for different directors. They were basic, suck, fuck, and cumshot, nothing unusual, and Angie was offered £500 for each one of these. Angie seemed happy and enjoying herself. All the shoots so far were professional and slick, and the men she worked with all knew what they were doing. The following week she shot a threesome with 2 men which paid her another £800 as she did a double penetration. Nothing was stretching her sexually so far, and in just 2 weeks she had earned almost double what she was earning at her office job.

She didn't have anything booked the following week, which did concern us that we could end up with spells where she wasn't offered any work. Things got interesting however when the French company came back to us. They wanted Angie to film 2 scenes for them. One would be a straight boy/girl scene where she would be interviewed with me, where she discussed her fantasy to make a porn film while her husband watched. The second would be a gangbang in a local sex club. The men would mainly be amateurs which made us both a bit more nervous. We watched one of their other films, and they all seemed to feature married women who wanted to experience gangbangs.

"These aren't the good-looking well-hung guys you're used to?" I commented, "Are you sure you want to do something like this?"

"I think I could cope with it," She replied, "It will only be a couple of hours of work, and if you're with me I'll feel much better about it."

The woman we watched seemed to have a good time and finished with a smile on her face. A lot of the men finished pretty quickly as they weren't able to control themselves like real male porn stars can. I also noticed that they wore condoms while they were inside the woman, which made me less worried about Angie working with amateurs. Some men came inside the condom, while others managed to pull out and cum over her body. A couple finished on her face, but it was nothing like the first gangbang Angie had done. As they were offering her 2000 Euros, plus a flight and hotel for us both, it made sense to accept.

We decided to pursue the company in Germany and told them the dates we had in France. What they wanted would push Angie further than she had ever been before. They also offered 2 days' worth of shooting, but day 1 would be a group scene with something different. They wanted Angie to take 4 men, but it would be a peeing scene. Once the sex was finished and the men had cum on her, they would then pee all over her body and face. I tried to read the look on her face as she read the email. Being the pervert that I am, I was quite turned on by the thought of a group of men peeing all over my wife.

"How do you feel about that?" I asked her.

"I don't know," She said, "I didn't mind a little bit on me when I did my first film, but this sounds a lot different. They're going to pee in my mouth and everything aren't they?"

"I'd imagine they will," I confirmed, "If you say yes, I think you have to be prepared for that."

I could tell she wasn't sure on this one, but the opportunity to earn big cash for just a week of shooting was tempting. The other part of their offer was another gangbang. This one however would feature a lot more cream pies where the men would be expected to cum inside Angie. They said that some of their films could feature up to 50 men and could take quite a while to film. They made it clear that all male actors were rigorously checked for STDs and they only used guys that agreed to be checked by a registered health professional. The 2 days' work in Germany would net us 3000 Euros. That had to be on Angie's mind as she considered her decision.

"I'm going to do it," Angie said a couple of days later, "The peeing and gangbangs. I think I can put up with what they want to do to me for that money."

"Are you sure?" I checked with her, "Once you commit to it, you can't go back on your word."

"I know, but it's too good an offer to turn down," she continued, "5000 Euros and a week on holiday? I'll take a bit of discomfort for that."

Once Angie made her mind up there was no changing it. We were flying to Paris in just over a week, with a connecting flight to Dusseldorf 2 days later. I could sense that she was nervous, but also quite excited about being a star in demand.

We went for a drink with Cindy and Steve the night before we flew. They were still working through their issues but seemed to be getting on much better recently. Cindy was taking a lot of interest in what Angie would be doing on this trip. Steve was also asking a lot of questions and told us that they had watched a lot of Angie's videos together. They loved the gangbangs, and I had an idea what it was leading up to.

"Cindy and I have been discussing her appearing in a film like this," Steve admitted after a few drinks.

"Really?" Angie questioned, "That's a big leap with you two getting on so well recently."

"We've talked about it lots lately," He went on, "I've always had fantasies about watching Cindy with other men, and the gangbang video you were in really turned us both on. We had incredible sex after, and when we were talking about it afterward, we both agreed that we loved the idea too."

"You need to be 100% sure on this," I chipped in, "We had discussed and built up to it for quite a while, this seems a big jump to me."

"Not as big as you think," Steve countered, "Cindy and I have met a couple of other men recently and I watched Cindy with them before joining in. We loved it and it has just made things more exciting between us. There has been no jealousy or trouble."

Both of us were shocked. Cindy hadn't been with many men, so this wasn't what we expected. They both seemed happy with their decision though. We agreed to help, and that as long as they were sure, we would help set this up for them.

During our flight to Paris, I had an idea about whether we could make our content. I'd always felt that I could make better porn than you see online, and with the money Angie was going to earn, we could potentially invest some of this. The thought of filming our friend in her first gangbang also very much interested me.

Angie was straight to work when we landed in Paris. Her first shoot was booked for the afternoon we arrived. We just had a chance to change and they sent the car to pick us up. The guy who was filming it was very nice and spoke excellent English. He filmed little bits of chat where he asked us what we liked sexually, and Angie's fantasies. The story was that she wanted to appear with a well-hung porn star, so she was introduced to a good-looking man who would be her partner. The director said he usually joins in and films on a handheld camera, and would she be ok with this? Angie confirmed that she would and we made her way back to the apartment.

The scene was quick and very professional. Angie worked with her co-star to film a variety of oral and fucking scenes in different positions. Angie then begged the cameraman to get involved as per the script, so he offered his cock for her to suck. They spent the next 10 minutes spit-roasting her before the director pulled out and came on her bum and back. He called cut and allowed Angie to clean up before filming the main star cumming on her face and in her mouth. We were wrapped and done within 2 hours.

"I told you these shoots were easy money," she said in the taxi back to our hotel. I still couldn't believe how natural it had become for us to do this kind of thing. It seemed very matter-of-fact to see Angie fuck 2 men like that, but she also still seemed to be enjoying it.

The following afternoon we were picked up for our 2nd job in France. The same director would shoot this one but for a different channel on the same network. This one catered to gangbangs and usually featured older married women. We were taken to a sex club on the outskirts of Paris where the studio was already set up. It was very sparse and just featured a huge bed in the middle. Angie would work with a French woman who was there as a fluffer to get the men hard. She could also fuck some of the men, but Angie would be the star, and all of the men were expected to cum with her.

We were introduced to the male stars, and I counted 25 men of all shapes, sizes, and ages. Some of them would wear masks to hide their identities, whereas most of the younger men didn't have wives to keep secrets from. I once again watched the action which was broken up into 3 sections over 4 hours. The men weren't professional as expected, so we weren't surprised when the very first man pulled his condom off and came over Angie's belly and pussy after no more than a minute fucking her. She would have her hands, pussy, and mouth full for the entire time and was in a bit of a state when the film finished. She still had a smile on her face though, although I couldn't help thinking this one looked a bit underwhelming.

"Did you honestly enjoy that one today?" I asked her as we sat in a bar that night.

"Not really," She replied, "It wasn't nasty, but just wasn't very good either. Not like the other 2 gangbangs I did."

"I think we could do better," I told her.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been thinking that I could make some great content behind the camera," I went on. "I've been watching what the directors do and I don't think it is a hard job. I'm also convinced I could come up with more authentic scenes than they do."

"Ok," She thought about it for a moment, "So why don't we invest this money in some equipment then if you're serious? I'm more than happy to back you if you think you can do it."

"It's a deal," I smiled, "When we get back home I'm going to cost things up. I'd love to start by filming Cindy. I think she would be a great place to start. I'd love to get real women like you and her to do the dirtiest things I can. Anal, DP, Rimming, and peeing. I want them to be real women though, not stars, which probably rules you out now!"

She laughed, but I could tell that she was interested in this idea. I spent the next day working on this as we traveled to Germany for part 2 of our trip.

We had most of the day in Dusseldorf free for sightseeing as the film there was booked for the next day. I could sense that Angie was nervous about the peeing scene.

"I've got an idea," I told her after we had sunk plenty of beer. "I'm going to fuck you tonight when we get back to the hotel. Then I'm going to pee all over you."

"No you're fucking not," was her immediate reply. "I'm not doing that unless you're paying me."

"You'll do as you're told young lady," I said with a stern voice. Angie's face changed and she listened. "Those men are going to have their way with you tomorrow, and I'm not convinced you're ready."

"What else are you going to do to me?" She asked quietly.

"I'm going to fuck your ass hard first," I continued, "Then I'm going to face fuck you until you gag. I haven't decided whether I will cum on your face or you will swallow it. When that is done I'm going to pee all over you. Cover you from head to toe. I'll then decide if you're ready or not."

"God I love it when you talk to me like that," Angie replied, taking a drink of her beer. "What if I don't want this?"

"You don't have any choice," I told her, "Or I'll have to tell this director that you have cried off from shooting this film tomorrow, that you were scared."

She nodded and I knew then that she would do it. We could barely keep our hands off each other while walking back to the hotel. Once we were back I took charge. I had her clothes off first and made her lie on the bed face down so I could lick her asshole. She still loved having this done and was pressing her hips back against my face. I could feel my tongue pressing into her tight hole, so held her cheeks apart and fucked her with my tongue.

When I decided she was ready, I inserted a couple of lubed fingers into her ass and smeared my cock in lubricant. She felt tight when I entered her, but I soon felt comfortable. I could confirm that stories of women becoming looser when they take bigger lovers as being a lie. Angie was still tight. I fucked her for a few minutes and pulled her hair hard as we did it. I stopped when I could feel myself getting close to orgasm.

"Lick my asshole now slut." I told her and bent over so she could do as she was told.

I could feel her tongue beginning to lick lightly, but grabbed her hair and pulled her into my crack, forcing her to lick harder. She hadn't enjoyed this with the group of black men when she filmed, but I wanted to push her tonight. When I was ready, I turned and presented her with my cock. Instead of letting her control the action, I started to fuck her mouth, gradually building up the pace until I was using her mouth like I had used her ass. She gagged a couple of times but never stopped. I could feel myself cumming, and held her head in place to receive my load in her mouth. Some were dribbling down her chin along with her saliva. Her mascara had begun to run too, but she looked so sexy.

"Was I good enough?" She asked me with an innocent look once she had swallowed.

"I'll let you know," I told her firmly, "I haven't finished with you yet. Get into the shower."

She didn't say another word and did as she was told. I guided her to kneel and took a step back. A night of beer had caught up with me, and now I was desperate to pee. Angie looked nervous, but I aimed the first stream at her tits and let the warm liquid splash on her. She squealed at first and tried to move back, but I was in full flow now. As the pee flowed, I aimed it higher until it was going on her face and in her hair. She closed her eyes but didn't flinch away anymore.

"Open your mouth," I told her.

Angie silently did as I told her and let the final streams into her mouth. She didn't swallow and instead, let it run out and down her body. She was now soaked, so I helped her up and kissed her wet lips.

"You did great," I told her, "Do you feel ready for tomorrow now?"

"I still don't like the thought of it," she answered, "But it wasn't so horrible. It didn't have a taste, it just felt a strange thing to do."

"You'll be fine tomorrow," I reassured her, "The boys will have a lot of water on hand I'm sure to make sure they're hydrated and ready. Now I want you to pee on me."

Angie smiled and kissed me again. I then sat on the bottom of the shower tray and allowed her to pee over my chest before I put my face into her stream, opening my mouth to taste it.

We talked in bed about the next couple of shoots, and my thoughts for what we would do when we got home. We agreed that we would shoot Cindy as our first project and that we would try to get her at least 10 men, more if we could. Angie suggested that I should join in as an extra, as she knew I fancied Cindy after the night when she watched us fucking. If I was the director, I could do what I wanted. This appealed to me.

The next day we went to film the peeing scene with 4 men. It was at the pool area of a large house and was a glorious sunny day. There was very little story on this one. Angie sunbathed topless with a man that was supposed to be her husband. The doorbell rang and he went to answer it. He let his 3 friends in and they come through to see Angie. She covers her tits up and looks shocked, telling her husband off. He then says that the boys all fancy her, and that would she let them fuck her. They haven't had a girl for a while, and her husband wants her to please them. They were all a bit younger than Angie, in their late 20s at a guess.

"Show me your cocks boys," Angie told them, "And I'll decide whether you are big enough to satisfy me."

She gave a cute-looking smile and uncovered her tits for them. She started to play with her tits as the men undressed, showing her their now erect cocks.