How Did We Get Here? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, not bad boys," she smiled, "I think I could do something with these."

The lads presented their cocks and Angie started to suck them while they played with her tits and rubbed her pussy through her bikini. They soon had her bottoms off and took turns licking her while she continued to suck the others. I was enjoying this one much more from a watching point of view.

They soon moved on to fuck Angie in several positions for the next hour. It always amazed me the staying power of the male actors in how long they could maintain their erections and how they didn't cum while fucking beautiful women. They had a couple of short breaks, and I noticed that the men were drinking a lot of water during each break. Things were hot and sweaty, and the water would start to take effect when they needed it at the end of the scene.

The director set them up and ready for double penetration scenes which also took a while. He also asked Angie if she would try a triple penetration with 2 in her pussy and 1 in her ass. She buried her ass down on the man below her and spread her legs. The 2nd man penetrated her, leaning forward, so a 3rd could position himself to enter her too. With a 4th in her mouth, I couldn't believe that she managed to get all 4 men in her body at once.

They had been filming for almost 3 hours when the director cut. Angie was getting tired now and looked ready to wrap this one up. The director explained that he wanted the men to cum on her face one by one, then stand back and aim their pee at her when they were ready. Angie looked at me and took a deep breath. The director also wanted Angie to pee on a couple of the men if she could which she agreed to. He then explained that he wanted to finish the scene with Angie lying on a lilo in the pool near the edge, and the men would pee on her again before diving into the pool to join her.

The cumshots were pretty spectacular, covering her face, hair, and tits and filling her mouth. She was a mess. As soon as the final man had finished, one of the boys said that he needed a pee.

"Don't go, pee over me," Angie told him, much to her husband in the film's supposed shock. "I think I need you to clean me up after what you've all done to me."

The 1st man aimed it at her tits and neck until she was comfortable, then moved on to her face. She opened her mouth, allowing the stream to dribble out over her. While he was finishing, 2 of the others started to go, soaking her hair as well as her body. She then motioned for her husband to finish off in her mouth and he released a big stream of pee into her open mouth. I'm pretty sure she swallowed some of his as he seemed to go on together. It was a sexy sight seeing her do something so dirty and forbidden. She seemed to enjoy it.

"I think you've made me want to go now," She announced, "Who is going to volunteer for me?"

Two of the younger men stepped forward and laid down to allow Angie to squat and pee on them. After one final break and more water, they finished with her on the lilo and the 4 men all peeing over her at the same time. The scene finished with them diving in and kissing and cuddling her in the pool. I think she enjoyed it as much as I had watched.

The director was delighted with what they had captured and told her that he wouldn't hesitate to use her again if she wanted to work with them. Angie was more than happy to agree. She seemed to enjoy these young studs. He asked us who else we were shooting with, and he knew the director that was filming the gangbang. He told us that they were also very good at what they do, and joked that all Germans were famed for their efficiency and the quality of their work.

We didn't go out that night as Angie was tired. She wanted to get a good sleep before a long day tomorrow. I spent the evening researching how much money we would need to make film content. Including the lighting and camera equipment, editing software, studio hire, and paying actors, I hit on a figure of around £10,000. Setting up wouldn't be cheap, but once we were up and running, we would only need to hire studios and pay performers. If we charged £10 per month initially, we would only need 1000 subscribers to break even. Angie planned to continue working for others as well, so it felt like an opportunity.

Angie worked hard the following day. The gangbang took hours to film as they did indeed have 50 men for her. They did the now-usual interview about her being married but fantasizing about having lots of other men. She said how much her husband liked to watch and wanted as many men as possible to use his wife. Angie was to walk into the studio naked and the men would crowd around to fuck her. They could cum anywhere they wanted, and there was to be no cleanup until the shoot was done.

Within the first hour, at least 20 men had been inside her, and about 10 of them had cum both inside her and over her. Cock after cock went into her, and a few ended up cumming over her face and body while others fucked her. She smelled of sperm when she came and talked to me during a break, and you could see the creamy liquid leaking out of her overflowing pussy and down her legs. Nothing about this phased her anymore as more men lined up to take their turn. The sheer number of men taking their turns meant that it took the whole afternoon and into the evening to film, and Angie was shattered by the end and ended up asleep not long after we had eaten.

I used the evening to catch up with Jordan, the man who helped organize Angie's first video over a year ago. We hadn't seen him since, and he was happy to speak to me. I explained to him that we were thinking about making our content and he was happy to help. He didn't work for any specific studio and could go wherever he was paid to go. We discussed content, and I explained that it would be Angie's friend's first time in front of a camera. He could get me around 15 men including himself at a cost of around £3,000. It wouldn't be cheap. I wanted to film a gangbang with Double penetration and peeing as I knew that Cindy had done neither of these. This kind of thing would interest viewers more to see a new girl in such a dirty film.

"Hi Cindy," She was surprised to hear me on the phone with her, "How are you doing?"

We engaged in a few minutes of small talk and she asked how Angie was getting on with her filming.

"Look the reason I called you is to ask if you are serious about making a video too?" I put it to her.

"Er, yeah, I think so," she replied, "What are you thinking?"

"Well with the money Angie is earning," I continued, "We've decided that we are going to invest in our equipment and start making content. I'd love you to be our first film."

"I'd have to talk to Steve first," she responded, "We discussed it, but I'd want him to be part of the decision. What have you got in mind."

"It's going to be pretty dirty, I'll be honest with you," I went on, "It will be a gangbang with Double penetration, you know what that means don't you?"

"Yeah, I do," she replied quietly.

"We would also want you to film a scene where several men pee on you," I paused for a second to try to gauge her reaction, but there was nothing, "Angie just filmed something like this, and there is good money to be earned doing it. People pay extra for new girls that are prepared to do outrageous stuff. what do you think?"

"I don't know," she replied, "I've never even had one man in my ass, let alone 15, and peeing sounds revolting. Why do people like that?"

"I don't know, but I loved watching Angie do it," I told her. "Look, speak to Steve, have a chat with Angie when we get back, and take time. I would pay you £1000 for 3 hour's work, and I would give you 10% off the first month's subscriptions when your work goes live. It will be good money."

I knew that things hadn't been good financially for Cindy and Steve recently, so this might tempt her.

"Ok, I promise I will think about it," she answered. "Can you give me a week?"

I agreed and left her to think about it. I was pretty certain that she would agree. She was very curious about the gangbangs that Angie did, and I felt that she was genuine when they said they had talked about it. Doing it was a big jump though, I understood that. My research suggested that we could make back thousands for a video like this with a fresh start doing something like this. I told Jordan to find a crew of men and I would be in touch with dates.

I told Angie about my offer and she also thought that Cindy would go for it. She knew that she would be reluctant to try anal or peeing as she had never done it, but she also felt that money would be the deciding factor. She had no doubt that Cindy wanted to try multiple partners at once, but they were short of money, and I had made her a good offer.

I pressed ahead and bought the equipment we needed with the money Angie had earned in Europe. It cost £5000 so I would have to rely on our savings to fund the money for the performers. I also put advertisements out on swinger websites that I was looking for fresh talent anywhere from 18-55. As long as you hadn't starred in Porn, I would shoot with anybody.

Cindy called me a week later as agreed.

"Ok, I'm going to do it," She blurted out, "I can't believe I'm agreeing to this, but I'll do everything you ask. But will you make sure that the men are all professional and tested?"

"Of course I will," I reassured her, "Testing is industry standard. I will insist on that."

"I only want to shoot with good-looking men as well," she went on, "It might sound silly, but I don't want to have any fat old men, I want to enjoy this."

"Understood," I told her, "I will make sure of that."

"Will you want the men to pee over my face?" She asked.

"Yes, I will want that," I confirmed, "I will use experienced performers who have done it before. The men that Angie shot with all knew what they were doing and made sure they took on loads of water. She said it didn't have a horrible taste, and it didn't take long to film."

"They did it in her mouth? Cindy said with shock in her voice, "I don't think I could do that."

"It was all more natural than it sounds," I tried again to reassure. "I'm offering a little more cash than usual as I acknowledge that it is a bit outside of regular porn. I need to be sure that you will do this if you accept though. I'm investing a lot in this project, so need to be sure that you will go through with it if you agree."

She paused again for a few seconds, and I was glad that I hadn't compromised on what I wanted to film.

"Ok I'll do it," She agreed, "Just let me know when and where and we'll be there."

She hung up. I couldn't believe that she had gone for it. I called Jordan to arrange a date for a week and explained what we would be doing. I had the studio space booked and began working on the website. Seeing as I build web pages for a living, this part was where I was most at home. I asked Steve if he could take a few pictures of Cindy both dressed and in her underwear. I explained that I would use these as a teaser for the site. I figured that I could use Angie in a video to make more initial content, and later that day I had two messages back from women who were interested in appearing on our site. Things were moving fast.

I spoke to both women who approached us and explained what it was I wanted to film. One was horrified about the peeing part and refused point blank, but the other, a 39-year-old called Layla agreed. She explained that she and her husband had tried a few group sessions at a local swingers club and that he was desperate to see her appear in a porn film. She was going to film this as a 40th birthday present to him, and he wouldn't find out until it was online. I loved the idea and thought it was a great story that we could sell.

I was excited and nervous when Saturday came. I'd asked Steve to help as a 2nd cameraman and had spent the week explaining how it would work and the plan I had. I explained to Cindy that we were going to have a brief chat with her as she got ready, then film her being stripped and licked while she sucks the men off. The boys would then start fucking her one by one and she would have cocks to suck at all times. When everybody had taken a turn, we would break. The boys would take on plenty of water, while she prepared for Anal. We would then do the DP scene and cut again. I was aware that she had still never taken a cock in her ass, so it would be a challenge for her. We would break again to give her a rest, then film the cumshots and peeing.

"Are all the cumshots going to be facials?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, face, mouth, and tits," I confirmed, "Whether you spit or swallow is your own choice. The lads will then finish by peeing on you."

Cindy nodded. I could tell she was a long way from comfortable with all of this, and I could see Angie talking to her and trying to put her at ease.

The men started to arrive and introduced themselves to Cindy. Jordan was first, and a lot of familiar faces from Angie's first film arrived. They also did their bit to put Cindy at ease. We were finally ready to go.

We only took a few moments filming Cindy getting ready as I could see how nervous she was. When she was ready, she walked through to the studio and the boys were all naked and ready for her. She smiled as she saw them all, and I finally felt happy that she was probably going to enjoy herself, and more importantly, I would get a decent bit of footage.

Cindy was laid out on the bed and the boys started to touch and lick her. I concentrated on the longer shots, while Steve did the closeups of several men licking his wife's pussy. He also seemed to be enjoying seeing his wife like this. You could see that she was naturally wet, and the noise she was making told me that she was enjoying it. After 5 or 6 of the men had licked her, they started to fuck her. She was completely naked now, and Jordan was the first man to ease his huge length into her. They took turns to fuck her hard for well over 30 minutes until every man had taken his turn. Cindy didn't once ask for a break or complain about being sore with the pounding she was taking. I checked that she was ok when we did take a break and she was enjoying it.

We moved onto the DP scene and filmed a bit of talk as she rode Jordan that she had never been fucked in the ass. I told her that all the boys wanted her ass, so would she let them take her anal virginity? She nodded as she gasped as Jordan's cock moved in and out of her.

Jordan held her ass cheeks apart for the first man to enter her. He had an average size cock, which made sense to start rather than one of the bigger ones. I filmed her face, while Steve filmed the closeup of his wife's ass being penetrated for the first time. Her face was a mixture of pleasure and pain as she screwed her eyes shut and gripped the sheets on the bed. The man checked that she was ok when he was fully inside her and she nodded for him to continue. He slowly started to fuck her, while she made an incredible noise. It was hard watching this, and knew we had great content here. The man in her ass pulled out and allowed another to go, and he entered her much easier. We repeated this 5 more times until almost half of the boys had been in her ass. She then said she needed a moment so we took a short break.

Steve checked in with Cindy this time and I could hear them both asking how the other was feeling. It must have felt strange for Steve knowing that all of these men were having his wife in a way that he never had. He was fully encouraging her though.

We took up positions again with a different man under Cindy. This allowed Jordan to take her ass with his 10 inches. This made her wince, and yelp as he entered her. He took his time until he could feel her relaxing before starting to fuck her hard. She was taking it well. It only took another 15 minutes to see the last of the men take Cindy's ass, and we were done. We already had well over an hour's footage pn 2 cameras by this time, so with cumshots and peeing to go, we would have around 80 minutes by the end. I wanted to keep the film at around an hour, but also wanted to make it as natural as possible so wouldn't have too much to cut out.

"So for the cumshots, Cindy could I have you kneeling please?" I asked her. "Gents, signal to Steve and me when you're ready so we can get the shot, please. When you're done, please get some more water on board, because I want to go straight into the peeing bit without a cut."

Everybody agreed and Cindy took a big deep breath and got in position. The men came quickly, doing a professional job. She constantly had 1 or 2 cocks exploding in her face until all of them were done. Some loads were smaller, but some shot loads of the stuff on her. She was a sticky mess by the end of it. Before she finished, Cindy grabbed Steve by the belt and released his cock. She sucked him hard, so I zoomed in and filmed this unplanned bonus. Once Steve came into her mouth, she did the same to me while Steve filmed. I wasn't expecting it but soon released a load in her waiting mouth, although I wasn't sure how steady my POV camera work would be.

I was delighted with this little extra, as it reminded me of what legendary porn producer Ben Dover used to do. As I stepped back the first man was ready to pee.

"Are you ready then?" I asked her.

"Yes," she nodded, "It's now or never, do it."

He let go and aimed it at Cindy's ample, spunk-covered tits. She squealed with surprise as the warm jet hit her, and was soon hit by a 2nd man who was also now in place. The 2nd man aimed at her face and Cindy kept her mouth shut at first, not wanting to taste it. This went on for a few minutes until half of the men had finished. I checked that she was ok to continue and she nodded. 3 more streams aimed at her and I noticed her finally open her mouth to allow a little in. She must have realized that it had little or no taste and opened wider to allow more of it in. The rest of the lads crowded around and continued to soak her until finally all 15 had both cum, and showered her in pee. I called cut as a wet Cindy waved and blew a kiss to the camera. I felt that I had exactly what I wanted from this.

Cindy and Steve came back with Angie and me when we had tidied up. They both seemed happy that they had experienced their gangbang fantasy now. They seemed as happy as I had seen them. I couldn't resist checking the footage when they left and Angie had gone to bed. We had everything we needed. All the essential parts were there, and I now just needed to edit them. I made a quick 60-second trailer for the website and uploaded it before I went to bed. The payment system was up and live with an introductory offer of £10 per month for the first 3 months if paid in one go. Even I was surprised by the response when I woke up the next morning.

By the time I logged on, we had 150 subscribers who had already taken the deal. This netted £4500 which covered the performer's costs, if not the equipment. I spent the next 2 days editing until I had a 60-minute edited version that looked professional. I didn't add sound as I wanted it to be natural, and I thought Cindy gave a fantastic performance and looked like a star in the making. She chose her name when I sent the finished film to her and uploaded it, waiting and hoping that it was as popular as I thought it would be.

I was knocked out by how quickly people started to subscribe and view. I had advertised based on 4 new videos per month initially, and by the end of day 1, we had 300 subscribers and countless comments saying how gorgeous Cindy was and asking when she would be back. I had to make more content and quickly. I called Layla back, the one other woman that had been interested. She loved the video and agreed to shoot for us the following weekend. I booked the same men again and agreed with all parties that we would film something similar to our first video.