How Did We Get Here? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready," Abbie said, "I want to do it."

"You said you wouldn't do the peeing stuff," her husband commented.

"Why is that bit bothering you?" she snapped back, "You've been wanting me to fuck another man or men in front of you for years. You'll let them put their cocks in me, but not this?"

"I don't know," he went on, "It's just not nice."

"And watching your wife fuck 15 men is?" she shot back at him, "I'm confused, why did you agree to come here when you're so shocked about what I'd be doing? I don't get it."

"The reality of it has shocked me a bit" he admitted, "I don't know what I expected. I still want you to do something like this, but just not this much."

"We agreed that it's a one-and-done thing," Abbie continued, "So yes I will do it. And I will do this film. If I'm going to do it, I want to experience something I've never dreamt of, or will ever do again. You wanted this, now you can either support me or go not. Your choice."

I wished I had filmed this conversation as it added another dimension to what we filmed. We had an uncomfortable husband who was now realizing that he had bitten off more than he could chew. We booked Abbie for the following weekend, and I wondered if he would have his way and stop her.

I needn't have worried as the couple turned up on time for the shoot. Abbie was well-spoken, and very prim when she started on camera. Once the dirty talk started, she opened up more. She talked about previous lovers, and her wild days at college when she slept around, and "shagged anything with a pulse" as she put it. Even this seemed to make him uncomfortable.

"How many men have you been with?" I asked her.

"I've never really counted," she said, thinking about it for a minute, "It's probably more than I've ever admitted to. 50 maybe? I used to pick a lot of men up when we went clubbing, there were a lot of one-night stands before I met Rob."

Rob looked a bit shocked again. She had never told him exactly how wild she had been when she was younger.

"And have you ever had 2 men or more at once?" I went on. She blushed a bit, I knew she had, but very much doubted she had told her husband.

"I did once," she admitted, "I was clubbing with a friend and we had taken ecstasy. I was horny. We met 2 fit lads and took them back to our flat. My friend was out of it and couldn't do anything, and I wanted it. I let them share me."

"And did you let them double penetrate you?" I continued.

"No, just my pussy and mouth, we were all a bit worse for wear, so I doubt we would have managed that," she replied.

"Well, I think we can make that happen for you today. So tell me what you want out of today Abbie? " I asked her.

"I want to be used," she answered, "I want your boys to use me for whatever they want. They can use all of my holes."

"And will you let them pee over you?" I went on.

"Yes," she looked straight at the camera, "I'm only doing this once. I want them to do to me what they do to your other girls."

We were one once again and Abbie walked through to the studio where our crew of boys awaited her, already naked and aroused. She walked around the group, feeling every cock in front of her, before removing her underwear for them like a stripper would. As soon as she was naked, the boys were onto her. She had cocks in her hands as the boys touched her pussy, tits, and ass. She soon had cock after cock in her mouth as the lads presented her with their erections. Her husband watch, but already looked uncomfortable.

"I want you all to fuck me hard," she told them, "Pull my hair, spank me."

The boys took turns in fucking her until the first break, they did as she asked and fucked her from behind while pulling her hair and spanking her. They forced cocks into her mouth until she gagged a bit, and slapped her in the face with their erections. Abbie spoke to Rob at the first break to make sure that he was ok. I'm not sure he was and looked agitated. She was making it clear to him that she was having fun and would be carrying on.

When we rolled again, the boys started to DP Abbie and she screamed the place down. Instead of giving her more cocks to suck, the men in front of her turned so she could lick their assholes. She was reluctant at first, as she didn't look like she had done anything like this before. She did it though to the first couple and seemed to be getting more confident. By the time she had done 5 or 6 of them, the boys were forcing her head into them so she had to go deeper.

"Fuck my ass harder," she shouted at them when her head was released from another man's ass. They were now hammering both of her holes and she soon had her head pressed into another man's ass. This carried on for about 10 minutes until the man fucking her ass signaled to the camera that he was cumming, and released his load in her ass.

I quickly changed my plan at this point and cut again.

"Abbie, will you let all the boys cum in your ass instead of over your face?" I asked her.

"I don't care where they cum, as long as they all do." was all she managed to respond.

She positioned herself on all fours and presented her ass to the camera. I asked the men to get themselves ready to cum, and just fuck her hard until they came in her. She once again screamed at the men as they fucked her, most taking only seconds to release their load into her. The cum was dripping out down her pussy and legs onto the bed below. After a couple of them had finished, Rob left the room. I think the reality of seeing his wife acting like a slut and man after man finishing in her ass was too much for him. Abbie looked exhausted by the end, and I gave her a few minutes to clean up before the peeing scene.

"I wish Rob had been here to see all of that, he always said he wanted to see my ass fucked by a huge group," she said into the camera when they had finished. "I'll make him watch the finished version with him though. Now are you going to pee on me then boys?"

Even when saying something as dirty as this, she was still so well-spoken. She was going to be popular.

The peeing scene was standard, and Abbie looked a bit uncomfortable at times but didn't ask us to stop. She thanked us politely at the end and declined to do any extra scenes for us, instead leaving and maintaining that she was never going to do this again. This one was going to make us money. A classy girl with a reluctant husband who was making her only porn film? This was perfect.

I sent Abbie the link a few days later when I had edited it before release, and she replied to thank us for making their fantasy come true. She had sorted the problem with Rob out and discussed her past fully, and reassured him that while she had loved the gangbang, he had no reason to be insecure. The video had led to explosive sex when they watched it, and she even hinted that she might be able to convince him to let her do porn again. The door was open.

The 2nd amateur girl I filmed wasn't as good as Abbie. She never once looked like she was enjoying it and that was proved by the lowest viewing figures we had ever achieved.

The site was still going well, however, and money was still coming in. The feature film had been a slow burner, but subscription numbers and direct downloads from other hosting sites had a bump when we got a positive review on a well-known adult website. We were even mentioned in a popular women's magazine for the movie. They loved it despite it being a ganbgang movie and said that it captured the fantasy well that some girls loved the thought of sleeping with the band and having several hot men at once. They also pointed out that it was at odds with our usual content which was in no way female-friendly.

With money flowing in, I had the idea that we could potentially make further feature films, albeit with a smaller budget, and market them on a different site that catered more to female viewers. We could still work on our trademark scenes, but keep the two things separate.

It was around this time that I started to have concerns that Angie and myself weren't spending much time together. She was working on porn sets sometimes 2 or 3 times per week and was traveling all over the country to shoot for different directors. She was still enjoying the business but with us both working so often, we barely spent much time together. We went through one spell where we didn't see each other for 3 weeks. Angie spent 2 of the traveling for shoots, and then I went away to shoot a video with a new girl. We needed a holiday, and I also started to think that I needed some more help filming the amount of content we needed.

I contacted Jimmy to see if he would be interested in getting involved with the filming side. Charlotte was only working with us at the moment so wasn't taking on the amount of work that Angie was. He jumped at the chance as worked in a call center and wasn't earning good money. I suggested that Charlotte and him worked on our gangbang scenes, while Steve and I would look to produce more feature films. I would take a small cut for providing the website, but any content they made would largely be theirs. We were getting some ideas together to move ahead with this idea when an offer came in that none of us were expecting. I got an email from a well-known company in the USA asking if we would like to bring a couple of our girls over and work with them. They would cover the costs of our travel and film it, but we would also retain the rights to publish on our site. They also had other contacts in the USA that would be prepared to work with us.

This had me thinking about what we could do here. There was scope here to put together what I was thinking about making into a porn documentary. I immediately knew that I wanted Angie and Charlotte to be the 2 who traveled over there. I arranged a drink for the 4 of us.

"How would you girls like to do some shoots in the USA?" I asked them.

"What? Really?" was Angie's first response.

Charlotte squealed with joy and shook her head in agreement.

"Yes, I've had one firm offer from a company in LA," I explained, "They want to shoot a gangbang with you both. The format is similar to ours. They want to use about 20 men and 2 girls, and it will be anal, DP, rimming, and peeing scenes. Nothing you two haven't done before. They are then putting us in contact with another few studios who do similar content. There is one that specializes in bukkake, and a few that do amateur gonzo scenes."

"And they will pay for us to travel?" Angie asked, "All expenses?"

"Everything," I confirmed, "Flights, hotels, travel, food, and drink. They see you both as stars in waiting out there and want to be the first ones to bring you over to the USA. They feel that you're both natural, down-to-earth British girls that the USA will love."

"Where do we sign up?" Charlotte joked.

"It sounds great," Angie agreed.

"I've also got an idea that we film it as a documentary for our site," I told them, "Jimmy and I can film footage of your journey and behind the scenes at the shoots. Angie and Charlotte fuck their way across the USA!"

They both laughed, but a travel documentary filled with sex would sell. Could I get more interest from places across the country from West to East? The possibilities were endless. I sent emails to studios all over the country and began searching our members for US-based subscribers. Even if we didn't have professional shoots, we could travel from town to town and potentially film Gonzo content with ordinary fans.

We paused shooting on our site while I worked on arranging deals with the studios in the USA. Over the next couple of weeks, I secured the girls' shoots with 6 different companies across the country. We would fly to LA to begin, and then drive to Las Vegas where the girls had been invited to what they called a Hotwife convention. They supplied countless male performers and they had 8 girls to perform with them in an orgy. All were married, albeit also professional porn stars. It would be anything that goes with girls and boys. It would be filmed in a penthouse suite of a top Las Vegas hotel and was high-end material.

I then had a fan in Phoenix that was prepared to shoot with both of the girls, and another one in Tuscon. We would embrace the road trip idea and spend a couple of days driving between these shoots. We would then fly to San Antonio, Texas to shoot a bukkake for a professional studio, before driving up to Austin for another fan, and on to Dallas for another professional shoot. After a couple of days in Dallas, we would drive up to Oklahoma City and Tulsa for more fan shoots, before getting to Kansas City for yet another professional bukkake shoot. We then planned to move on to St. Louis and Indianapolis for fan shoots, then to Chicago, followed by Detroit for more fans, then Cleveland for another professional shoot.

We were about 3 weeks in at this point, and I then got an offer from a well-known interracial studio that wanted the girls to go to Miami and film an outdoor scene for them. I had planned to finish in New York, but they loved what they had seen of the girls and offered to fly us from New York and then home if we filmed for them. I organized a couple more fan meets in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, before another professional shoot in New York. In total, we had 8 professional shoots booked and 12 fan shoots. With the travel, we were looking at a trip of 5 weeks. The money would be incredible, however, as would be the chance to drive across much of the USA and film the girls' travels. I was going to make the documentary funny as well as featuring as much of our sightseeing as we could, we would be keeping a "cock count" which would keep a record of how many men the girls took on while they were there. Both loved this idea.

We were set to fly in 3 weeks, and I now had a detailed plan of what the shoots were going to look like. I had a few surprises for the girls and kept the details to myself. As much as they wanted to know what was happening, I wasn't going to let on until we got there. Charlotte and Angie went shopping together and bought new clothes and underwear. Angie probably had enough for a whole year in bikinis, sexy clothes, day-to-day clothes, underwear, and a few sexy uniforms. I did enjoy her modeling them for me though, and ended up fucking her in her nurse's uniform!

It would be fair to say that all of us were excited by the time we flew. It was early Autumn in the UK, and we went from a cool wet day in London to a warm afternoon in LA. Despite the jetlag, we did some site seeing that night and went to Hollywood Boulevard and the Chinese Theatre and filmed the girls wearing revealing clothes. We had them flash their tits while passers-by walked down the streets which raised a few eyebrows. We flaked out pretty early that night and the following day we took some time out to adjust and drove down to Santa Monica beach for the afternoon, and got some footage of the girls sunbathing topless.

We had our first shoot that evening, which was a gangbang set at night at a plush house in Beverly Hills. It was a stunning house with glass fronts and views over the city. It was a long way from our little studio in London. The director welcomed us and fixed drinks, getting the small talk out of the way, and checking that the girls had certificates for their STD tests. With all of that done, he took us through what he planned.

"Right ladies," He started, "I'm familiar with your work, and we will be filming a party scene here tonight. I have 14 guys booked, and you are their paid entertainment as dancers. The guys will offer you extra for sex and you resist at first, but when they offer more cash, you agree. I will instruct you on positions, and when it is time for anal and DP scenes. I usually break before we finish with cumshots, which will be in your mouth. I want you to show and then swallow, please.

The girls nodded and went to get ready. Both looked a little nervous as the production was on a much larger scale than ours. They had lighting specialists, make-up girls, and countless cameramen to film from every possible angle. They soon relaxed as the shoot began and the girls danced by the pool. They were eventually paid more to strip and got naked before the guys convinced them to take more money for sex. The director was very specific about how he wanted everything done, and the girls followed his direction. Charlotte paired off with 4 guys on the large sofa inside, while Angie remained out by the pool with the other 10. They leered and cheered their friends on as they fucked her one by one. The director then had the men pour beer on her and lick it off. The cold liquid made her jump, but seeing all of those men lick it off her was a hot scene.

The men gradually drifted off once they had fucked Angie and joined Charlotte, who now had the bigger group. She was now being fucked over the back of the sofa, while men queued up for her to suck them. The director then cut and allowed the girls to replace their make-up and get ready for the DP scene. Both came inside for this and the men crowded around and were once again encouraged to leer and cheer like a bunch of drunk boys at a party. They took turns using the girls anally until the director was satisfied that he had his footage, and was very happy with their performance. They went back outside for cumshots and knelt back to back by the pool as one by one, they came in the girls' mouthes. After every man, they got a shot with the cum in the mouth, then they swallowed and moved on to the next one. We were soon wrapped.

I filmed a few bits with the permission of the director to use in our documentary, and also filmed the girls getting showered and changed when they were done. Both enjoyed the scene as the men were all young and good-looking and clearly knew what they were doing. We were off and running.

I decided that I was going to post a short social media blog with a couple of pictures each day to see if we could stir up as much interest in the trip before we had the content ready. I posted pictures of the girls with their tits out on Hollywood Boulevard, and the one with them sunbathing topless. I captioned it "The girls catching some rays on their lovely tits, they'll be catching something else on them later. Watch this space."

Cock count = 14

The next morning we said goodbye to Los Angeles and drove out into the desert to head to Las Vegas. We filmed a bit of the girls on Route 66 and got them to pose with their asses out next to one of the famous signs. We arrived in Vegas as the sun was setting, and spent the evening on the famous Strip, seeing the famous hotels and bars. We got some great footage with plenty of landmarks and had a great night in the city.

We were filming again the following day at the Mirage Hotel in Vegas. When we arrived at the hotel, they had a huge suite booked with full-length windows looking out on the street below. The director got the formalities out of the way and explained that this shoot would be unscripted. He had 20 men and 8 girls booked. The men were all professional performers, but I didn't recognize any of the girls as famous porn stars. They would be filmed having a drink in the bar, before going upstairs together to meet the men. It was then a free for all, and they were free to do what they want with who they wanted. He did want to make sure that the girls went round all of the men, so would prompt them if there was anybody that they hadn't filmed with. Cumshots would be natural, and the men could do this wherever they and their partner agreed. They were to signal when ready.

The girls were ready, and this one felt far more like one of our productions in that it wasn't planned out. Only the slightly more plush surroundings were different! When they came into the room, they started to pair up with men while others watched. Angie had two very large black men kissing and feeling her, while Charlotte settled into sucking a younger man's cock. Others joined them they would eventually start fucking. The cameramen just followed the action where it happened and the director was true to his word that he would just let them play.